NATION

PASSWORD

Board of Trade & Industry (still constructing) - Close

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Liongya
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Board of Trade & Industry (still constructing) - Close

Postby Liongya » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:41 am

Welcome to Liongyan Board of Trade and Industry

Description
Board of Trade and Industry is a government agency that has authority in managing trade and investment for Liongya. this institution has been established since 1661 and has changed the location of the headquarters of Mingguwu, Fujing, Qingsen and now in Dongjin the capital of Liongya. Board of Trade and Industry is an institution directly supervised by the ministry of commerce, industry and economic affairs. so that any trade activity or other economic cooperation with other countries is regulated and supervised directly by the government. the main goals of this institution are:
    1. signed favourable trade agreements with other countries.
    2. directing foreign investment into national projects who under construction.
    3. making Liongya the centre of world trade.

all of the above goals are long-term plans that have been developed to make Liongya a world economic power in the future. in this case, the Liongyan trade and industry board set various policies and regulations to make trade and investment activities between the two countries to be easy, protected, profitable and accessible.

Policies & Regulations
  • Liongya accepts any trade and investment agreements with all countries regardless of their ideology
  • Trade negotiations between the two countries can be resolved in this thread
  • Things related to business investment may be talked through telegram or negotiated on this thread
  • Liongya will not accepts trade in illegal drugs, ivory, slaves, exotic animals, biological organs and etc
  • Set import tariff of 5% for goods from Asian countries
  • Set import tariff of 7.5% for goods from European countries
  • Set import tariff of 8% for goods from American countries
  • Set import tariff of 10% for goods from African countries

Liongya Trade Partners

Foreign Business Investors
Last edited by Liongya on Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:50 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Pro: Nationalism, Conservatism, Social Democracy, Neo-Communism, Green Politics, One China, Protectionism
Againt: Dognald Trump, Freemason, Judaism, Flat Earth Society, LGBT, Japanese War Crimes, Capitalist, Nuclear Powers

Liongya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Liongya » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:44 am

Investment Locations

Great Northern
the central agricultural and cold areas of the northern island. Place for rice fields, hot springs, snow and fishings are the identity of this region. suitable industries here: Agriculture, Fishery, Tourism, Retail, Finance & Banking, Transport, Entertainment and others as agreed by board of trade & industry.

Han Metropolitan
lowland around the capital of Liongya. a place for government centre, business centres, biggest industrial area and centre of Liongyan activities. Suitable industries here: All industry types

Central Highlands
The mountainous area in central Liongya, dominated by Liongya Alps and waterfalls. A place for tea plantations, automotive factories, tourism sites and etc. Suitable industries here: Agriculture, Automotive, Tourism, Finance & Banking, Pharmaceutical, Energy & Environment and others as agreed by the board of trade & industry.

Western Coastline
the coastal lowland area which became the second largest trading centre after Han Metropolitan. A place for the biggest seaport, fishing, food processing and tourism. Suitable industries here: Food Processing, Shipping, Tourism, Fishery and others as agreed by the board of trade & industry.

Western Liongya
the centre of Liongyan culture with thousands of distinctive buildings, Western Liongya is the second biggest industrial areas of Liongya after Han Metropolitan. A place for many industries types and cultural activities. Suitable industries here: All industry types and others as agreed by the board of trade & industry.

Southern Industrial Area
the warm region of the birthplace of Liongyan civilization. A place for coastal seaports, industrial areas, forest and centre of technology. Suitable industries here: Fishery, Retail, Transport, Entertainment, Forestry, Technology and others as agreed by the board of trade & industry.

Trade Commodities

AGRICULTURAL
Rice, Pure milk, Meat, Pork, Chicken, Soybean, Tomato,
Eggs, Potato, Silk, Rapeseed, White Tea, Sunflower Seed, Strawberry, Honeydew, Duck, Cherry Blossoms

FISHERY
Tuna, Shrimp, Caviar, Crab, Lobster, Seaweed, Trout, Koi fish, Fish oil, Mackerel

NATURAL
Silver, Wood, Woodchips, Iron, Gems, Truffles

INDUSTRY
Optical Fibre, Digital Switches, Electrocardiograph, Timekeeper Instruments, Watches, CT Scanner, Digital Compass

HANDICRAFT

TECHNOLOGY
Last edited by Liongya on Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:08 am, edited 15 times in total.
Pro: Nationalism, Conservatism, Social Democracy, Neo-Communism, Green Politics, One China, Protectionism
Againt: Dognald Trump, Freemason, Judaism, Flat Earth Society, LGBT, Japanese War Crimes, Capitalist, Nuclear Powers

Liongya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Liongya » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:51 pm

Applications

Anderlhecht
Civil Servant

Founded: May 30, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Hi Liongya, I need help with this Global Economics and Trade

Postby Anderlhecht » Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Hi Liongya, sorry to disrupt the construction of your company ... I was wondering if this Global Economics and Trade if I create a company can I sell my products in the game and make money in the game? Or is it just fun?

Liongya
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby Liongya » Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:05 pm

Anderlhecht wrote:Hi Liongya, sorry to disrupt the construction of your company ... I was wondering if this Global Economics and Trade if I create a company can I sell my products in the game and make money in the game? Or is it just fun?

I also don't know about them Anderlhecht. But I saw many companies sell their products whatever they like. So, I think is nope about it. Yep, no worry to ask me :)

Return to Global Economics and Trade