NATION

PASSWORD

Omega Space Exploration (OPEN) [civ.transport/civ.space] PMT

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Omega Space Exploration (OPEN) [civ.transport/civ.space] PMT

Postby Azadeshia » Thu May 24, 2018 9:23 pm

Image
Omega Space Exploration Organisation
Image


ImageR.R.T
Dynamic Motors PPCFirst Investor

About Us And What We Do

We are a commercial space company, founded in 2016 by Aaryan Singh Thakur.We have been researching on Biofuels such as Algae Fuel, for an alternative to fossil fuels.We are yet testing different designs for reusable rockets and we have succeeded 14 test out of 25.

We are trying to make our rockets more cheaper than our competition, so we can make our Mars Mission financially feasible.Yes you heard right, a mars mission.We are making big efforts to make this possible, and that's why we are making a renewable fuel that is more powerful than the traditional fossil fuels.


Aaryan Singh Thakur was born in 1994 in Niklam, Azdeshia.He was the first Prime Minister of the Democratic Republic of Azadeshia (Azadeshia was a monarchy before) from 2012-2017.He all ways used to love space and he also loves electric cars.In 2016, Aaryan decided that he will create Omega Space Exploration Organisation and his main goal was to send people to Mars and colonize it.In 2017, he said that OSXO's first rocket, will be a medium sized AshokR-1.In the same year, he announced he might start an electric car company called "EVolution".Yet he hasn't started it, people still hope Aaryan Thakur will create an electric car company.

Fujiwara Haru was born in 1994 in Mohemana, Azadeshia.He was an IT engineer before, working for Guruji IT Company in 2012.He too loved Space and Rocket Science, so in 2013, he got the "Bachelor of Aeronautical Engineering" degree and than worked for Azadeshi Aerospace Exploration(AAX).In 2016, he got fed up with slow AAX and joined OSXO, who were ambitious for their goal and made huge efforts.Fujiwara quickly became both the COO and CTO of Omega Space Exploration Organisation (OSXO).


Launching Schedule

# 25/7/2018:
# 26/7/2018:
# 27/7/2018:
# 28/7/2018:
# 29/7/2018:
# 30/7/2018:
# 31/7/2018:
# 1/8/2018:
# 2/8/2018:
# 3/8/2018:
# 4/8/2018:
# 5/8/2018:
# 6/8/2018:
# 7/8/2018:
# 8/8/2018:
# 9/8/2018:
# 10/8/2018:
# 11/8/2018:
# 12/8/2018:
# 13/8/2018:
# 14/8/2018:
# 15/8/2018: Srijan Communications Satellite(SCS) 1st Launch [SUCCESS!]
# 16/8/2018: Srijan Communications Satellite(SCS) 2nd Launch
# 17/8/2018: Srijan Communications Satellite(SCS) 3rd Launch
# 18/8/2018:
# 19/8/2018:
# 20/8/2018:
# 21/8/2018:
# 22/8/2018:
# 25/8/2018: Dynamic Motors PPC 1st 1000 Micro Satellites Launch
# 26/8/2018:
# 27/8/2018: Dynamic Motors PPC 2nd 1000 Micro Satellites Launch
# 28/8/2018:
# 29/8/2018:
# 30/8/2018:
# 31/8/2018:
# 1/9/2018: Azadeshi Aerospace Exploration Druva Satellite Launch
# 2/9/2018:
# 3/9/2018:
# 4/9/2018:
# 5/9/2018:
# 6/9/2018:
# 7/9/2018:
# 8/9/2018: Azadeshi Aerospace Exploration CuriousMars Satellite Launch
# 9/9/2018:
# 10/9/2018:
# 11/9/2018:
# 12/9/2018:
# 13/9/2018:
# 14/9/2018:
# 15/9/2018: Azadeshi Aerospace Exploration CuriousMars Satellite Launch
# 16/9/2018:
# 17/9/2018:
# 18/9/2018:
# 19/9/2018:
# 20/9/2018:
# 21/9/2018:
# 22/9/2018:
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#


Our Main Mission

Image

Our main mission is to colonize Mars and make humans a multi-planetary species.Human population is keep getting bigger, and because of that there's less space for animals.If we colonize Mars, we can send some of our population on the planet.We are researching and developing Atmosphere Generator, Water Generator etc.We are also working on biofuels such as algae, for the replacement of traditional fossil fuels.With a more powerful fuel, we can shrink the size for fuel tanks, which means more space for humans and cargoes.

Applications

Buy one or more of our rockets or aircrafts!:
Code: Select all
Name of Customer (Organisation, Person etc):
Country of Origin:
Name of Rocket(s) or Aircraft(s) You Want To Buy:
Total Price:
Method of Payment: [ ]Cheque [ ]Sacrosanct Bank [ ]Cash

Sacrosanct Bank Account Name: Omega OSXO


Rent one or more of our rockets or aircrafts!:
Code: Select all
Name of Customer (Organisation, Person etc):
Country of Origin:
Name of Rocket(s) or Aircraft(s) You Want To Rent:
Amount of Time You Need It? (MAX 8 months):
Method of Payment: [ ]Cheque [ ]Sacrosanct Bank [ ]Cash

Sacrosanct Bank Account Name: Omega OSXO


Partner with us!:
Code: Select all
Name of Person:
Person's Company, Organisation:
Link to Storefront:
Reason for Partnership:


Invest In Our Organization!: We will advertise your company for investing in our organisation!
Code: Select all
Name of Organization, Company etc:
Name of Reprensentative:
Link to Storefront:
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto:
Amount of Money:


Our Partners

Dynamic Motors PPC

MAGNA-VIRZION CORPORATION
Last edited by Azadeshia on Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:43 pm, edited 40 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Current/Past Missions & Testings | Research and Developmenta

Postby Azadeshia » Fri May 25, 2018 12:52 am


Current/Past Missions and Testings

1.Reusable. Rocket. Test (R.R.T) 25/25 Success: 14 Fail: 11 (Past)

Research and Development

1.Research and Development on Biofuels, such as Algae.
2.Development on landing gear.
3.Research and Development on Atmosphere Generator.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Mon May 28, 2018 1:09 am, edited 12 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Spacecrafts and Aircrafts

Postby Azadeshia » Fri May 25, 2018 5:28 pm


Spacecrafts and Aircrafts

AshokR-1: is a new mid-size rocket, mainly used for sending satellites into orbit.The two booster detach before going into orbit and come back down to Earth.The main engine, after deploying the satellite, comes back down to earth and lands.
Stats
Weight (With Fuel): 183.34 tons (166323.25 kg)
Weight (Without Fuel): 102.34 tons (92841.2863 kg)
Payload Capacity: 61.76 tons (56027.73 kg)
Thrust: 1440kN (Both Side Boosters: 480kN)(Main: 480kN)
Re-usability: 99.1%
Number of Units: 5 (1 sold)
Construction Cost: $45,000,000 each rocket
Launch Cost: $60,000,000
Buying Price: $90,000,000
Rent Price: $10,000,000 Every Month

Launches: 2
Success Rate: 100.0%
ImageImageImage

This will be our first aircraft!This will have about 100 seats.85 seats in Economic class and 15 in Business Class.
(Concept)

WIP
Last edited by Azadeshia on Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:10 pm, edited 28 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Satellites and other stuff launched by us

Postby Azadeshia » Fri May 25, 2018 5:40 pm


Satellites and Other Stuff Launched By Us

1. Srijan Communications Satellite1
Image

Owner: Srijan Communications
Launch date: 15 August 2018
Launch Site: Mohemanese Space Center, Mohemana, Azadeshia
Rocket: AshokR-1
Applications: Communications
Status: Active


3. Srijan Communications Satellite3
Image

Owner: Srijan Communications
Launch date: 17 August 2018
Launch Site: Mohemanese Space Center, Mohemana, Azadeshia
Rocket: AshokR-1
Applications: Communications
Status: Active


2. Srijan Communications Satellite2
Image

Owner: Srijan Communications
Launch date: 16 August 2018
Launch Site: Mohemanese Space Center, Mohemana, Azadeshia
Rocket: AshokR-1
Applications: Communications
Status: Active
Last edited by Azadeshia on Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:14 pm, edited 11 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Invest In Our Organisaton!

Postby Azadeshia » Mon May 28, 2018 1:07 am


Invest In Our Organization

Companies/Organisations/Governments/People Who Invested In Our Organization

Organisation: Dynamic Motors PPC
Amount of Money Invested: $10,000,000 ($8,000,000 in Rocket Building and $2,000,000 in Advertisement
Motto: Forward Into The Future
Link To Storefront: Not a listed stock company. Private and governmental organization.
Owns 1.5% stake in the organisation

Government: The Government of USOS
Amount of Money Invested: $100,000,000
Motto: The Freer The Market The Freer The People
Link To Storefront: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=steelers0525
Owns 15% stake in the organisation

Company: Kennes Baryhorn Inc.
Amount of Money Invested: $300,000,000
Motto: Moving Forward
Link To Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=443878
Owns 45% stake in the organisation

Person: Aaryan Singh Thakur (CEO of OSXO)
Amount of Money Invested: $150,000,000
Owns 22% stake in the organisation

Person: Fujiwara Haru (COO and CTO of OSXO)
Amount of money invested: $112,500,000
Owns 16.5% stake in the organisation

Our Subsidaries and Investments

Omega Energy:- www.omegaenergy.com
Stake: 100%


EVolution Transportation:- (To Be Created)
Stake: 100%
Last edited by Azadeshia on Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 am, edited 9 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Mon May 28, 2018 1:18 am

We are open for investors!Soon after we get enough money, it will be open for everyone!

User avatar
UniversalCommons
Minister
 
Posts: 2707
Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby UniversalCommons » Mon May 28, 2018 6:10 am

Name of Organization, Company etc: Dynamic Motors PPC (Private Public Consortium)
Name of Reprensentative: Dink Ohyes
Link to Storefront: Not a listed stock company. Private and governmental organization.
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto: Forward Into the Future
Amount of Money: $10,000,000 for investment. $8,000,000 should go directly into building rockets, $2,000,000 should be for advertising. Dynamic Motors PPC, should be listed as a partner on any news releases, Included in emails, and be included as a lobby poster in your organization.
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Mon May 28, 2018 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Aananda
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aananda » Mon May 28, 2018 11:21 am

HOW TO INVEST?

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Mon May 28, 2018 12:02 pm

Aananda wrote:HOW TO INVEST?

OOC: Fill out this form:-

Name of Organization, Company etc:
Name of Reprensentative:
Link to Storefront:
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto:
Amount of Money:

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Mon May 28, 2018 12:06 pm

UniversalCommons wrote:Name of Organization, Company etc: Dynamic Motors PPC (Private Public Consortium)
Name of Reprensentative: Dink Ohyes
Link to Storefront: Not a listed stock company. Private and governmental organization.
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto: Forward Into the Future
Amount of Money: $10,000,000 for investment. $8,000,000 should go directly into building rockets, $2,000,000 should be for advertising. Dynamic Motors PPC, should be listed as a partner on any news releases, Included in emails, and be included as a lobby poster in your organization.

Thank you for your investment sir!Your Organisation will be listed as partner on news releases, emails and also be included as a lobby poster in our organisation

User avatar
Aananda
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Aananda » Mon May 28, 2018 12:58 pm

Azadeshia wrote:
Aananda wrote:HOW TO INVEST?

OOC: Fill out this form:-

Name of Organization, Company etc:
Name of Reprensentative:
Link to Storefront:
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto:
Amount of Money:


Ok, but where do I get the money to invest? Is there a finances page for my nation from where I can fund this investment or do I just blurt random things here for the sake of roleplay? Also, are any of these roleplay activities of any consequence to the statistics/progress/advancement of the nation?

Please bear with me. I am new to roleplay and I am sorry if my questions sound amateurish.

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Mon May 28, 2018 6:40 pm

The Government of the USOS would love to invest in your space exploration company, we have already been able to accomplish a multi-planetary empire, and we love to see other nations taking the same approach that we have, by creating a company and raising funds! If interested we would be able to invest in your company with some of our technology if it is wanted. However with us being run like a corporation we expect something for our investments, either a share in profit or something that you could offer us in return. I'm looking forward to speaking in the future.
~CEO Bill Clark


(Assuming we come to a deal)
Name of Organization, Company etc: The Government of the USOS
Name of Representative: CEO Bill Clark
Link to Storefront: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=steelers0525
Your Company's or Organization's Motto: The freer the market the freer the people
Our offer: 100,000,000 NSD for a 15% stake in OSXO or 100,000,000 NSD and some of our space tech for a 35% stake in OSXO
(Feel free to negotiate on our offer, the USOS likes businesses, land, military, ect)
Last edited by Steelers0525 on Mon May 28, 2018 6:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
Techganet
Envoy
 
Posts: 297
Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Techganet » Mon May 28, 2018 10:04 pm



Omega Space Exploration
Azadeshia


We are Kennes Baryhorn Inc., a diversified conglomerate seeking to purchase and invest in companies from several different industries and countries. Seeing the glowing potential of this company, we have now decided to offer to buy your company for NSD$1 billion.

Though, if that is undesired of your company, we would like to instead purchase a stake, where the form for the latter is attached below.

We do hope you consider this opportunity. We thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,
Ryan Arbuthnot
Executive for Purchasing
Name of Organization, Company etc: Kennes Baryhorn Inc.
Name of Reprensentative: Ryan Arbuthnot, Executive for Purchasing
Link to Storefront: kennesbaryhorn.com
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto: Moving Forward
Amount of Money: NSD$300,000,000 (three hundred million) for a 45% share. (Negotiable)
Last edited by Techganet on Mon May 28, 2018 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Current Affairs
The President's Council has initiated its first Executive Session. They have reviewed 5 issues throughout the first session, one of which was one where the President gave the go-ahead to quarantine an area which has been infected by a disease previously thought to have been eradicated. | The conservatives tried to repeal the Freedom of Drug Use Act, with the majority of them said Aye to the repeal. Although, the liberals managed to overpass their vote, with their votes totalling a 78% of the total votes. | Something's cooking in the Assembly kitchen.......

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Tue May 29, 2018 1:14 am

Steelers0525 wrote:
The Government of the USOS would love to invest in your space exploration company, we have already been able to accomplish a multi-planetary empire, and we love to see other nations taking the same approach that we have, by creating a company and raising funds! If interested we would be able to invest in your company with some of our technology if it is wanted. However with us being run like a corporation we expect something for our investments, either a share in profit or something that you could offer us in return. I'm looking forward to speaking in the future.
~CEO Bill Clark


(Assuming we come to a deal)
Name of Organization, Company etc: The Government of the USOS
Name of Representative: CEO Bill Clark
Link to Storefront: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=steelers0525
Your Company's or Organization's Motto: The freer the market the freer the people
Our offer: 100,000,000 NSD for a 15% stake in OSXO or 100,000,000 NSD and some of our space tech for a 35% stake in OSXO
(Feel free to negotiate on our offer, the USOS likes businesses, land, military, ect)

Thank you for your investment.You own 15% stake in our organisation.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Reply to Kennes Baryhorn

Postby Azadeshia » Tue May 29, 2018 1:17 am

Techganet wrote:


Omega Space Exploration
Azadeshia


We are Kennes Baryhorn Inc., a diversified conglomerate seeking to purchase and invest in companies from several different industries and countries. Seeing the glowing potential of this company, we have now decided to offer to buy your company for NSD$1 billion.

Though, if that is undesired of your company, we would like to instead purchase a stake, where the form for the latter is attached below.

We do hope you consider this opportunity. We thank you for your time and attention.

Regards,
Ryan Arbuthnot
Executive for Purchasing
Name of Organization, Company etc: Kennes Baryhorn Inc.
Name of Reprensentative: Ryan Arbuthnot, Executive for Purchasing
Link to Storefront: kennesbaryhorn.com
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto: Moving Forward
Amount of Money: NSD$300,000,000 (three hundred million) for a 45% share. (Negotiable)

We would like to accept your investment.But sorry, we are not willing to sell this organisation now.
You now own 45% of our organisation.Please deposit the money to "omegaosxo" account on Sacrosanct Bank.
Thank you again for your investment.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Thu May 31, 2018 10:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Tue May 29, 2018 7:06 pm

Azadeshia wrote:
Steelers0525 wrote:
The Government of the USOS would love to invest in your space exploration company, we have already been able to accomplish a multi-planetary empire, and we love to see other nations taking the same approach that we have, by creating a company and raising funds! If interested we would be able to invest in your company with some of our technology if it is wanted. However with us being run like a corporation we expect something for our investments, either a share in profit or something that you could offer us in return. I'm looking forward to speaking in the future.
~CEO Bill Clark


(Assuming we come to a deal)
Name of Organization, Company etc: The Government of the USOS
Name of Representative: CEO Bill Clark
Link to Storefront: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=steelers0525
Your Company's or Organization's Motto: The freer the market the freer the people
Our offer: 100,000,000 NSD for a 15% stake in OSXO or 100,000,000 NSD and some of our space tech for a 35% stake in OSXO
(Feel free to negotiate on our offer, the USOS likes businesses, land, military, ect)

Thank you for your investment.You own 15% stake in our organisation.


We greatly appericate the acceptance of our offer, now as a partial owner your business become one of our highest priorities, we would love to increase profits in anyway possible for the benefit of all the share holders! If there is anything we could do fee free to contact us. In addition we would like to request that the yearly profit numbers and information can be shared with us so we can determine where the company is and where we want it to get it. ( it also is valuable to see if our investment is paying off). Cheers
~CEO Bill Clark
Last edited by Steelers0525 on Tue May 29, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

AshokR-1 Design Revealed!Construction Begins!

Postby Azadeshia » Tue May 29, 2018 10:17 pm

AshokR-1 Design Revealed and Construction Begins!
Omega Space Exploration Organisation
Thank you to our Investors and Sacrosanct Bank:
Dynamic Motors PPCFirst Investors
The Government of USOS
Kennes Bayhorn Inc.
Image


Aaryan Thakur:- Today we are revealing the design of AshokR-1, a medium sized rocket able to fit 2 or 3 small satellites.And also it's full reusable, after many testings of reusable rockets we have finally succeeded.The total weight of rocket, with fuel is 183.34 tons.\t can handle 61.75 tons more and has 1440kN thrust.We will construct 6 or 7 units of these.The price for AshokR-1 is 100 Million.If you want to rent the rocket, 10 Million rent every month and 60 Million Launch cost.

We will start the construction today after this show.Thank you


Fujiwara Haru:- I am feeling a bit tired right now, after working on this for hours with others.And all the hard work payed of.We got $8,000,000 investment from Dynamic Motors PPC, $8,000,000 for building rockets and $2,000,000 for advertisements.We also took $300,000,000 loan from Sacrosanct Bank for building our rockets.We expect to repay that loan after building 6 or 7 units of AshokR-1.AshokR-1 uses the reusable landing legs from our old tests.The boosters will leave the main engine and comeback down to earth.After deploying the satellite, the main engine comes back down.

The construction cost will be as high as $45,000,000.Thank you, I am really sleepy right now.


Design of AshokR-1
ImageImageImage
Last edited by Azadeshia on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Thu May 31, 2018 2:23 pm

Our first two AshokR-1s are ready!We can only rent you these for now.You will be able to buy rockets after we have finished construction of 4 more AshokR-1s.
Last edited by Azadeshia on Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Tue Jun 05, 2018 8:16 pm

We are publicly OPEN!

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 17351
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:21 am

Tech level?
Disclaimer: In-Character posts are NOT a reflection of the real world Australian government, any government departments, or any Australian states or territories. I have no authority over real world government decisions. This nation does not reflect my views, as I am trying to unlock banners
From Sydney, NSW. From Greek ancestry. Orthodox Christian.
Why stylised as "rePublic"
16 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
Issue Ideas You Can Steal

User avatar
East Ares
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 142
Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ares » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:41 am

Name of Person: Margaret Hughes, CEO of Reach Interstellar
Person's Company, Organisation: Reach Interstellar, Magna Virzion Corporation
Link to Storefront:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=442760
Reason for Partnership: We at Reach Interstellar believe that your R&D products, such as bio fuel or atmosphere generators, can be extremely beneficial to us when they are completed.
[background=]From the Office of East Ares
" Economy, Unity, Eternity"
East Ares
The Divisive States of Quah[/background]

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:44 am

East Ares wrote:Name of Person: Margaret Hughes, CEO of Reach Interstellar
Person's Company, Organisation: Reach Interstellar, Magna Virzion Corporation
Link to Storefront:https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=442760
Reason for Partnership: We at Reach Interstellar believe that your R&D products, such as bio fuel or atmosphere generators, can be extremely beneficial to us when they are completed.

Your partnership request, has been accepted.

User avatar
UniversalCommons
Minister
 
Posts: 2707
Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby UniversalCommons » Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:21 am

Name of Organization, Company etc: Dynamic Motors PPC (Private Public Consortium)
Name of Reprensentative: Dink Ohyes
Link to Storefront: Not a listed stock company. Private and governmental organization.
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto: Forward Into the Future
Amount of Money: We will pay $10 million dollars for a months launch cost and $120 million dollars for two launches. Each launch will house a satellite swarm on a special construction frame. These are specialized networked microsatellites with 50 kilograms in weight for each satellite. with a capacity of 61.75 tons, we believe that we can get 1000 small satellites on a cylindicral frame during each launch. We are hoping we can launch twice this month. These satellites represent a variety of different small research platforms for electrical propulsion, solar power for satellites, laser communication, imaging, and other technologies through the Space Studies Institute in partnership with Dynamic Motors PPC (Public Private Consortium).
Last edited by UniversalCommons on Thu Jun 07, 2018 6:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 3:13 pm

UniversalCommons wrote:Name of Organization, Company etc: Dynamic Motors PPC (Private Public Consortium)
Name of Reprensentative: Dink Ohyes
Link to Storefront: Not a listed stock company. Private and governmental organization.
Your Company's or Organisation's Motto: Forward Into the Future
Amount of Money: We will pay $10 million dollars for a months launch cost and $120 million dollars for two launches. Each launch will house a satellite swarm on a special construction frame. These are specialized networked microsatellites with 50 kilograms in weight for each satellite. with a capacity of 61.75 tons, we believe that we can get 1000 small satellites on a cylindicral frame during each launch. We are hoping we can launch twice this month. These satellites represent a variety of different small research platforms for electrical propulsion, solar power for satellites, laser communication, imaging, and other technologies through the Space Studies Institute in partnership with Dynamic Motors PPC (Public Private Consortium).

accepted

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Srijan Communications Satellite1

Postby Azadeshia » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:04 pm

Srijan Communications Satellite1 mission was SUCCESSFUL!
On 15/8/2018, OSXO first mission was succesfull.The Srijan Communications Satellite1 was launched into Low Earth Orbit (LEO), it was the first satellite from the other two (Srijan Communications Satellite2 and Srijan Communications Satellite3) to be launched by the AshokR-1.
ImageCenter Core lands back on earthImageOne of the boosters back on Earth

Image
Srijan Communications Satellite1
Last edited by Azadeshia on Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads