NATION

PASSWORD

Petal 10 — Best of Both Worlds. [Operating System|Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Petal 10 — Best of Both Worlds. [Operating System|Open]

Postby Valkea » Mon May 21, 2018 7:11 am

Architect Home Page

Welcome to the operating system of the future.

This is Petal 10, our most advanced OS yet. With innovative technologies, a simple and intuitive user interface, and an entire suite of apps designed by developers around the world, Petal 10 lets you do things that you simply can't on other operating systems. That's because it's designed to harness the full potential of every hardware that it runs on, and vice versa. When your device runs Petal, everything will work the way you want it to. With Petal, we offer you an elevated experience across all your devices—truly, an operating system built for the hardware of tomorrow.

Petal 10 erases the divide between PC and mobile operating systems and combines them into a unified ecosystem. It takes advantage of Mutation, a new adaptive, scalable UI that adapts Petal to all types of device form factors, including PCs, mobile devices, Project Wendigo, and Project Clarity. No matter which one you use, you'll always have access to the same files, apps, and features at any time, anywhere.

Our operating system also introduces new technologies at the heart of the Petal experience. Hive is a brand-new API that powers your graphics like nothing before it, allowing you to play games, create content, and develop software in a flash. High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC or H.265) can compress up to 40% more than H.264, allowing your device to store movies and stream ultra-high definition (4K) videos with less space. Petal Data Bank helps make your content secure and more responsive on all your devices. And support for virtual reality devices and software open up new worlds for you to dive in, and new possibilities for developers.

We always have something for you. Petal 10 features millions of amazing apps developed by software developers around the world. For the first time ever on Petal, you can access your apps in desktop and mobile mode. Our in-house suite of native apps, which comes with every Petal, works with Stratus so your contacts, schedules, and notes are always the same and up-to-date everywhere. And they harness the full potential of your device to deliver the best performance without compromises.

Anywhere you go, you'll always be able to continue what you started. Every one of our apps uses Stratus, a cloud-based platform that links together all of your Petal devices. You'll always have your documents, files, photos, videos, contacts, notes, schedules, reminders, and many more—whether you're at home, work, or on the go. Any file that you store in your Stratus Drive can be shared with friends and family with a special link.

Petal 10 isn't only the most convenient OS on the market. It's also the most secure. Petal 10 is filled with advanced technologies that help keep your data safe such as built-in encryption, up-to-date malware definitions, and efficient antivirus protection. We also give you the tools to remain in control of your privacy and your security.

PC or mobile, you'll always have the best of both worlds with Petal 10. Now available on all devices.

Applications

Licensing Application
Code: Select all
[box][blocktext][tab=1][/tab]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/U73jFak.png[/img][floatright][align=right][size=85]Architect Systems Incorporated
26 Kanerva Avenue, Varen Livet, Valkea[/size][/align][/floatright]
[tab=1][/tab]
[tab=1][/tab]
[align=center][color=#1B3458][b][size=120]L I C E N S I N G[tab=12][/tab]A P P L I C A T I O N[/size][/b][/color][/align][hr][/hr][b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Why preinstall Petal 10 on your hardware?:[/b]
[b]List of hardware:[/b] [i](pls list)[/i]
[b]Other Information:[/b] [i](optional)[/i][/blocktext]
[tab=1][/tab][/box]

App Development Application
Code: Select all
[box][blocktext][tab=1][/tab]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/U73jFak.png[/img][floatright][align=right][size=85]Architect Systems Incorporated
26 Kanerva Avenue, Varen Livet, Valkea[/size][/align][/floatright]
[tab=1][/tab]
[tab=1][/tab]
[align=center][color=#1B3458][b][size=120]A P P[tab=12][/tab]D E V E L O P M E N T[tab=12][/tab]A P P L I C A T I O N[/size][/b][/color][/align][hr][/hr][b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Company Name:[/b]
[b]Application Name:[/b]
[b]Description:[/b]
[b]Image Icon:[/b] [url=https://i.imgur.com/hM457hv.png][i]use this template[/i][/url]
[b]Other Information:[/b] [i](optional)[/i][/blocktext]
[tab=1][/tab][/box]
V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon May 21, 2018 7:15 am

Featured Apps

Voyager
Union Technologies, Inc.
Voyager is a web browser that is free, small, fast, and secure. It's full of advanced but compact features, and a mobile version which makes Voyager remains light and consumes less memory. Voyager includes private mode and tracking protection which gives the user a privacy while browsing the internet. Voyager also has a pre-installed adblocker which gives the user to browse the internet comfortably, devoid of annoying advertisements, and it's manually controllable through the settings.

HuntWeb 10
AnB Software
HuntWeb 10 is the Petal 10 version of HuntWeb Antivirus, which has a catalog of detectable viruses and malware updated every day. It scans everything you download, every site you go on, and what's already downloaded, so your computer stays safe at all times.

InTO Go
T-O Cartographic
Maps not enough? Looking for more? InTO Go is the mobile supplement to the OmniMap and InTO GIS suites. With InTO Go, you can download and use maps from the cloud or from your own server, make edits and additions in the field, log points and places and send data back to your computer. Think of it as a satnav you can edit - and then realise you can also use it to edit your PanGeo maps. Whatever you're doing, wherever you are - disaster relief, city planning, archaeology, mountaineering - this is the app for you.

Licensees

ImageImage

Last edited by Valkea on Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:59 pm, edited 7 times in total.

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Sat May 26, 2018 7:25 am

Architect Systems Incorporated
26 Kanerva Avenue, Varen Livet, Valkea

L I C E N S I N GA P P L I C A T I O N

Nation Name:
Company Name: Sun Electronics
Description: We are one of the largest electronics and software companies in New Transeurasia.
Why preinstall Petal 10 on your hardware?: We are currently working on a new operating system. SunOS has been using the same base since 1997, and we are currently making a new base with an operating system, currently we are calling it SunOS Tanzania, but SunOS Tanzania will take a very long time to develop. We are looking for an operating system to replace SunOS 5.0 for now, and potentially develop it further.
List of hardware: (pls list) Sun Light Laptops Line
Sun Spirit Smartphones Line
Other Information: (optional) None.

EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Jun 04, 2018 5:17 am

New Transeurasia wrote:-snip-

O F F I C I A LC O M M U N I C A T I O N S

Sent to: Sun Electronics
Subject: OEM Licensing Application

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality products to our customers around the world, and we seek to work together with retail outlets to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform Sun Electronics that we have reviewed your application for licensing our operating system on your selected devices. We note that this application was made in response to welcoming our business partnership regarding Petal 10's usage on your Spirit line of smartphones and Sun Light line of laptops.

After much deliberation, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been APPROVED. Architect would be happy to sign the contract of agreement as soon as it is ready. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our assistance department. Our staff will be happy to assist you. We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Azadeshia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:27 pm

Nation Name: Azadeshia
Company Name: EVolution Transportation Industry
Description: We make electric cars, buses, trucks, planes and trains.Our aim is to change the current transportation to sustainable tranportation to combat Global Warming
Why preinstall Petal 10 on your hardware?: We want our customers to have the best experience in performance, interior and most importantly with our 15-inch EVolution Touchscreen and we need a new operating system for our cars, replacing old and slow evOS 1.0 . If our customers like your OS in our car, we will keep using the Petal 10, but if not then we would replace it with evOS 2.0.
List of hardware: (pls list) All of our automobiles (Nikolati, Explorer, Bolt GT etc)
Other Information: Nothing much

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:14 am

Azadeshia wrote:-snip-

Sent to: EVolution Transportation

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality products to our customers around the world, and we seek to work together with retail outlets to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform EVolution Transportation that we have reviewed your application for licensing our operating system on your selected products, particularly your selected automobile models.

After much deliberation, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been APPROVED. Architect would be happy to sign the contract of agreement as soon as it is ready. We are looking forward to working with you in the future. We will send our advisers to EVolution to help in the integration of our operating system on your automobiles, if requested.

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our assistance department. Our staff will be happy to assist you. We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Lerova
Secretary

Founded: May 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lerova » Wed Jun 27, 2018 8:06 am

A P PD E V E L O P M E N TA P P L I C A T I O N

Nation Name: Lerova
Company Name: Union Technologies, Inc.
Application Name: Voyager
Description: Voyager is a Web browser that is free, small, fast, and secure.It's full of advanced features but in a compact, and portable version which makes Voyager remains light and less-memory consuming. Voyager includes private mode and tracking protection which gives the user a privacy while browsing the internet. Voyager also has a pre-installed adblocker which gives the user to browse the internet comfortably, devoid of annoying advertisements, and it's manually controllable through the settings.
Image Icon:
use this template
Other Information: It's freeware. (optional)

Azadeshia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:34 am

Valkea wrote:
Azadeshia wrote:-snip-

Sent to: EVolution Transportation

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality products to our customers around the world, and we seek to work together with retail outlets to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform EVolution Transportation that we have reviewed your application for licensing our operating system on your selected products, particularly your selected automobile models.

After much deliberation, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been APPROVED. Architect would be happy to sign the contract of agreement as soon as it is ready. We are looking forward to working with you in the future. We will send our advisers to EVolution to help in the integration of our operating system on your automobiles, if requested.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

To: Architect Systems
From: Aaryan Thakur (CEO of EVolution, OSXO and Omega Energy)

Thank you very much, yes we would like some help to integrate the operating system into our automobiles.We are sure our customers will love this update.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:53 am

Lerova wrote:-snip-

Sent to: Union Technologies, Inc.
Subject: Software Application

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality software to our users around the world, and we seek to work together with third-party developers to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform Union Technologies, Inc. that we find your app suitable for inclusion in our Petal 10 operating system.

Thus we are pleased to inform you that your application has been APPROVED. It will be available on the Petal Bazaar to all of our users. We look forward to more software from you in the future.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Lerova
Secretary

Founded: May 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Lerova » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:11 am

Valkea wrote:
Lerova wrote:-snip-

Sent to: Union Technologies, Inc.

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality software to our users around the world, and we seek to work together with third-party developers to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform Union Technologies, Inc. that we find your app suitable for inclusion in our Petal 10 operating system.

Thus we are pleased to inform you that your application has been APPROVED. It will be available on the Petal Bazaar to all of our users. We look forward to more software from you in the future.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

To : Ritva Juvonen (Head of Communications, Architect Systems Inc.)
From : Andrew Chang (Head of Public Communications, Union Technologies Inc.)

We would like to thank you for approving our application to be available in Petal operating system. We'll look forward to develop more applications to be available in this operating system.

South Batoko
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby South Batoko » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:51 am

Nation Name: South Batoko
Company Name: AnB Software
Application Name: HuntWeb 10
Description: HuntWeb 10 is the Petal 10 version of HuntWeb Antivirus, which's catalog of detectable viruses and malware grows evey day. It scans everything you download, every site you go on, and what's already downloaded, so your computer stays safe at all times.
Image Icon:

Other Information: Many of it's features are available in the free version, but some features like the Shutdown Scan (which scans the computer while it isn't running), are only available in the paid version, which costs 5.77NSD every year.

I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko is a country in Novapax, that competes in WV.
A 19.2 civilization, according to this index.

Weather station in Baxtaqaś (Dürlüśćüm) collapses, outages at weather services reported

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:25 am

South Batoko wrote:-snip-

Sent to: AnB Software

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality software to our users around the world, and we seek to work together with third-party developers to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform AnB Software that we find your app suitable for inclusion in our Petal 10 operating system.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Khataiy
Minister

Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Khataiy » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:12 pm

Nation Name: The Arab State of Khataiy
Company Name: Seas of Tomorrow Naval Works Ltd.
Description: A nautical technology company the deals with a wide array of oceanic machinery and technology such as power generation and construction
Why preinstall Petal 10 on your hardware?: The company is in need of hardware that can process the the digital side of the products sold through an efficient OS
List of hardware: (pls list) Petal10 OS
Other Information: (optional) None

Last edited by Khataiy on Mon Nov 05, 2018 12:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Maltropia
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:30 pm

Dear sir,

I am writing to you to tender an application to develop and provide a Petal 10 version of T-O Cartographic's InTO Go mobile application, which has been highly successful on other devices and is an invaluable supplement to our GIS software suites. We are confident that it will enjoy similar levels of success on your impressive platform. Our desktop GIS applications enjoy widespread currency as the industry standard in numerous countries, and the obvious tie-in potential of a mobile app has been borne out by its take-up on other mobile operating systems. Our OmniMap and InTO software packages, to which the InTO Go is a supplement, are currently only available as desktop applications, owing to the necessary processing ability and comprehensive user interface accorded its impressive functionality. InTO Go is not a stripped-down version of our existing packages; it is an additional service with substantial, and repeatedly substantiated, value for use in the field.

Substantial work has already been done on this application in its other incarnations. We believe that taking InTO Go to Petal 10 is the next big step that will let us, and our clientele, broaden our horizons and make it a truly indispensable application for state, industry, organisational and private users alike. Our vision is touched on in our app development application, which you will find attached. I sincerely believe - indeed, all of us at T-O Cartographic do - that InTO Go is an invaluable addition to your catalogue. I'm certain you will agree.

Kind regards,

Caitríona Flanagan
Correspondence Office

Nation Name: Maltropia
Company Name: T-O Cartographic
Application Name: InTO Go
Description: Maps not enough? Looking for more? InTO Go is the mobile supplement to the OmniMap and InTO GIS suites. With InTO Go, you can download and use maps from the cloud or from your own server, make edits and additions in the field, log points and places and send data back to your computer. Think of it as a satnav you can edit - and then realise you can also use it to edit your PanGeo maps. Whatever you're doing, wherever you are - disaster relief, city planning, archaeology, mountaineering - this is the app for you.
Image Icon:
Other Information: I didn't outline it 'cause I didn't realise I ought to and it looks weird when I try now

Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING || [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I used to be a Roleplay Mentor and still love to help people. Find me on Discord and I'll help if I can.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:55 pm

Maltropia wrote:-snip-

Sent to: T-O Cartographic

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality software to our users around the world, and we seek to work together with third-party developers to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform T-O Cartographic that we find your app suitable for inclusion in our Petal 10 operating system.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Willitya
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 19, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Willitya » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:23 am

Nation Name:
Company Name:Willitya SmartPhones Inc
Description:Smartphone manufacturer
Why preinstall Petal 10 on your hardware?:While Working On The WOX19 OS as the OS to use now
List of hardware: (pls list)The GoX90 Super Smartphone
Other Information: (optional)[/blocktext]
[/box]
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
7 News Willitya Headlines: 8 killed in collision between a harbour ferry, The Madison and a small sailing boat, Bounty. An investigation is underway to find the cause. 14/11/2019

5 Peace
4 Threat Of War
3 Small-Scale War
2 Next Step To Global War
1 Global War
I'm a proud member of the Dark Light Family

Ariwana
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Ariwana » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:59 pm

Nation Name:
Company Name: Lunar Entertainment
Application Name: Universal Civilizations 3.0
Description: Universalis Civilizations 3.0 is a grand strategy video game in the Universal Civilizations series, developed and published by our company. The game was released on 1 february 2019. It is a strategy game where players can control a nation from the Late Middle Ages through the Early modern period (1444 to 1850 AD), conducting trade, administration, diplomacy, colonization and warfare.
Image Icon: use this template
Other Information: only for pc

Last edited by Ariwana on Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A R I W A N A

Information | Economy Outlook | Embassy & Consulate Service | Dialog

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade