NATION

PASSWORD

Tiptec™ - Bureau of Defense Technology Exports [MT/PT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Bronze Serpent
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bronze Serpent » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:58 am

Guten tag, our company would be intrested in acquiring 10 Pânserjochtfreau Pyton (Pjf Pyton) main battle tanks and 10 Jachthelikopter Panter attack helicopters. These weapons will be used for special mercenary operations against the international communist conspiracy!
♂♀Copy and Paste this in your sig if you know there are 2 genders and didn't fail biology♂♀
God's simple plan of salvation
"If I justify myself, mine own mouth shall condemn me: if I say, I am perfect, it shall also prove me perverse."- Job 9:20
Pro: Gun rights, Traditional marriage, localism, Agrarianism, County level Government, Theocracy
Anti: The satanic LGBTQ agenda, Communism, Radical Feminism

Ausinia
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 20, 2018
Ex-Nation

Domestic Production Rights

Postby Ausinia » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:37 pm

To: Tiptec™️

From: Skylar Heathrow | Minister for Defense and personnal

Ausinia’s Defense Office would like to buy 15,000 Stg 53s for 160 each

Ausinia’s Defense industry Office would like to also inquire about purchasing DPR of theses weapons

Payment method: wire transfer
Skylar Heathrow | Minister for Defense of Ausinia
Last edited by Ausinia on Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[url]Discord, cus why not [To be fixed][/url]
-Astoria wrote:‘WE'RE NOT COMMUNISTS, DAMMIT!’

Then explain the hammer-and-sickle on your flag. Otherwise, X.
This nation does not completely agree with my views.
Cooperation, Command, Control
THE UNITED COMMONWEALTH of AUSINIA
The Ausinian National:Due to recent baby booms in Ausinia, a general board has being formed, the leaders in new ways of fair population control. Suggested methods already include standardised testing in schools, for the most fit and intelligent to stand out.

Amrasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Amrasia » Sat Aug 04, 2018 7:55 am

To : Bureau of Defense Technology Exports/Tiptec™

Greetings,

We would like to purchase your product(s) on behalf of Amrasian Military Forces to strengthen it's power and fulfilling the mission of protecting the nation. We have a table of products requested below :

NoProduct NameUnits Purchased
1Stiener Stoarmkarabyn 613,000 units
2Rjinders Stormgewear 563,000 units
3Masinepistoal 843,000 units
4Strider Pistoal 1517,000 units
5Panserf Jochtreau Python10 units

The funds will be sent through secure network to the company's account upon confirmation and receipt.Thank you.

Signed
Adesh Rajandra
Head of Munition Division
Department of Defense, Federation of Amrasia
Last edited by Amrasia on Sat Aug 04, 2018 8:38 am, edited 5 times in total.
---------------------------------------------------
THE AMRASIAN FEDERATION
The Land of Freedom and Liberty
A federal, constitutional republic ranging across the American continent to East Asia.
A Nation Reborn. God Bless Amrasia.

Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Libertarian Police State

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:18 pm

Hello, I would like to buy

195,000 PÂNSERFJOCHTREAU PYTONs, 1400 Panserjochtreau Pyton, and 200,000 Rjinders Stormgewear 56
Crazybloxian Empire

Palisede
Spokesperson

Founded: Apr 17, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Palisede » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:25 am

Royal Palisedean Federation - Ministry of National Defence

To: Tiptec
From: Joon Myun-sil, Minister of National Defence, Ministry of National Defence of the Royal Federation of Palisede

Following the wind down of older standard issue weapons within the Palisedean Military, it has been identified in the Palisedean Federal Defense Whitepaper of 2018 that there is a new demand for assault rifles and battle rifles on the large scale with the consensus by all arms of the armed forces that a new intermediate cartridge has to be implemented, following on from experiences in past conflicts, both very recent and historically. As such, the Ministry of Defense has put out to tender weapons trials of weapons that fire an intermediate cartridge, preferably between 6.3mm and 7mm in diameter. At the conclusion of these trials, there may be orders for as many as 20 (twenty) to 50 (fifty) million units. Furthermore, it is likely that the Palisedean Military, on behalf of the arms manufacturers in Palisede, request for the winning company to provide maintenance for these weapons.

With this letter of intent, the Crown of the Royal Federation and the Palisedean Federal Government, in the pursuit of upgrading our Palisedean Forces applies to purchase the following equipment.

Nation: Palisede
Products:
  • 1,000 (one thousand)x Rjinders Stormkarabyn 70 (Sk 70) = $520,000
  • 1,000 (one thousand) x Rjinders Stoarmgewear 56 (Stg 56) = $450,000

Grand Total: $NSD 970,000
Payment Method:Wire Transfer

Best regards,
Honourable Joon Myun-sil, Minister of National Defence
Ministry of National Defence of the Royal Federation of Palisede

Mersdon
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Mersdon » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:59 am

Benedict-on-Sea, Benedict-on-Sea Capital Region, Mersdon W7S 1S2

Sunday, July 14th, 2019

To Whom It May Concern:
Sales and Procurement Manager
Tiptec

Subject: Contract for Procurement by His Majesty's Imperial Navy (with regards to Small Arms, Carbines, and Training Weapons)

Dear Madam/Sir,

Thank you for listing your service on the Global Economics and Trade index, and in particular for registering with our Exchequer as a reputable supplier of arms. As the duly appointed head of the Imperial Navy's logistical arm and as a representative of His Majesty's Government, I am writing to you with regards to a potential order that shall be placed under certain conditions (i.e. utilizing a fixed exchange rate for payment, essential maintenance equipment being provided with the order, and a warranty for any faulty or shoddy workmanship). Under the Unified Empire's Ministry of Defense white paper for FY2019, it is my job to procure models similar to or the same as the following.

We wish to order fifty thousand five hundred (55,500) of your Strider Pistoal 15 semi-automatic pistols, chambered in .45 ACP with grip safeties, to begin the process of phasing out our older Smith & Wesson .38 revolvers. In addition, for training and ceremonial purposes, HM Government would like to order 70,600 Wexford Gewear 1905/25 rifles in .303 caliber, preferably with an attached bayonet mount and the ability to be easily disassembled for cleaning.

Contract payment will be made in pounds sterling (£), which, according to the Imperial Central Bank, has a fixed exchange rate of 1.25 pounds to the NSD as of Saturday, July 13th. However, arrangements can be made for payment in Blue-Guldenmarks (₾), which currently has a floating exchange rate of .75₾ to the NSD, also as of July 13th. If a conversion to gold, silver, or other currency is needed, the Exchequer may be able to cover those costs related to conversion upon request.

If possible, HM's Government wishes to pay the balance of this order (with a subtotal of 9,635,000 NSD, with an added 265,000 NSD to provide for spare parts, customization costs, and applicable taxes) in three separate installments. The opening deposit (of £4,166,666.25, ₾2,499,999, or 3,333,333 NationStates Dollars) will be made upon your acceptance of this order. The remaining two installments will be deposited upon the receipt of the first batch of arms and the last. Any left over funds from the provided overhead is to be deposited with HM's government for tax and documentation purposes.

I look forward to hearing from you, and to starting a productive relationship with your company.

Sincerely,

Vice-Admiral Francis E. Greenwillow
Quartermaster-General of the Navy and Imperial Marines
1 Admiralty Way, Benedict-on-Sea, Benedict-on-Sea Capital Territory, Mersdon W7S 1S2
Tel: +585 2 684 3771 ext. 502 (Logistics and Supply Office)| Email: francis.greenwillow@procgen.hmnavy.me.gov
[floatright]
Does a French cowboy say ouihaw?

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

Also, I may be inactive at times, so please bear with my erratic schedule on here.

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

order

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Tue Aug 20, 2019 5:52 am

would like 50,000 WEXFORD GEWEAR 05/25 to start with,

Tippercommon
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tippercommon » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:24 am

Update 1.05 (31 October 2019)

Good evening! The following updates to the Tiptec storefront have been made today:

Cheers!

Richard King
Chief Industrial Development Officer
Bureau of Defense Technology Exports
Last edited by Tippercommon on Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Tippercommon on Wed Oct 09, 1996 10:46 pm, edited 3.1416 times in total.
Looking for a Modern Tech Roleplay Region? Check out Anterra!

The united American-Isreali empire
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 09, 2019
Capitalist Paradise

order

Postby The united American-Isreali empire » Sat Dec 07, 2019 6:55 pm

STIENER STOARMKARABYN 61 -100,000
RJINDERS STOARMKARABYN 70 -100,000
STIENER MASINEGEWEAR 65 -100,000
RJINDERS STOARMGEWEAR 56 -100,000
AMEDA STOARMGEWEAR 53 -100,000
MASINEPISTOAL 84 -100,000
STRIDER PISTOAL 15 -10,000,000
WEXFORD GEWEAR 05/25 -1,000,000,000

JACHTHELIKOPTER PANTER -20,000

PÂNSERFJOCHTREAU PYTON MOD. B -80,000
PÂNSERFJOCHTREAU PYTON MOD. A -20,000
PÂNSERFJOCHTREAU SWARTEMAMBA -20,000
PÂNSERFJOCHTREAU MAMBA -500,000
PÂNSERFJOCHTREAU KENINGSKOBRA -1,000,000

the uaie will be willing to buy more after the innital order too

Mindelheim-Nellenburg
Civilian

Founded: Dec 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Mindelheim-Nellenburg » Sun Dec 08, 2019 12:42 am

The Mindelheim-Nellenburgish Army would like to order 1,000 units of Wexford Gewear 05/25 to be used for militia forces and training and 500 units of Ameda Stormagewear 51 for regular military service.
~The Principality-County of Mindelheim-Nellenburg~

The Principality-County of Mindelheim-Nellenburg was established in 1704 for John Churchill, the 1st Duke of Marlborough and is a sovereign state which has existed ever since. Since then it has became a pleasure land for the aristocrats and wealthy socialites of Britain.

Prosperon
Lobbyist

Founded: May 15, 2020
Ex-Nation

Purchasing Of Military Items

Postby Prosperon » Wed May 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Purchasing Military Goods From Tiptec

The People's Republic of Prosperon would like to make a purchase of 4 JACHTHELIKOPTER PANTER Attack Helicopters, 10 PÂNSERFJOCHTREAU PYTON MOD. A Battle Tanks, and 100 PÂNSERFJOCHTREAU MAMBA Battle Tanks. The total sum of this purchase is $153,400,000. We would like the items to be shipped to a port, and we will have cargo ships ready to pick them up. We will transfer the money directly to your account through a digital purchase.
For Peace And Prosperity!
Motto of the People's Republic of Prosperon

Join The Economic Alliance of Prosperity today! | Check out my iiWiki page (it's a work in progress) | Take a look at my Constitution

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed May 20, 2020 1:35 pm

Ministério da Defesa Nacional - Gabinete do Ministro

From, L Sousa (Lt CoL) Procurement Officer
To. Tiptec

Sirs,

Reino do Brazil Government is placing an order from your fine Company after confirmation with the Prime Minister. Please find it below.

- ACHTHELIKOPTER PANTER 3000 units

Reino do Brazil Government had a bank account in Tippercommon Bank (ooc years ago) but we can transfer the funds to any bank that you may choose.

Best Regards
Sousa
ooc good to see you here

Rookanse
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Rookanse » Wed May 20, 2020 2:07 pm

To: Whom it May Concern

To the extinguished engineers at Tiptec Bureau of Defense Technology Exports,

The Republiek van Rookanse is in need of an armed multi-role helicopter. Your Jachthelikopter Panter has proven to match all of our needs. As of now, local industry does not have a working prototype of anything comparable, and this helicopter has impressed us greatly at the ministry. We would normally ask to proceed with payment and normal procedures, however, I have a request.

Your helicopter seems to come equipped with a 35mm Autocannon. That is good and well, however, for our order to proceed, I would ask that Rookanse's local 27mm VTg-27 be installed instead. Outside of that, we would order 40 Panters. This would normally come to $584,000,000, however, these would have our own autocannon. If you are willing to accept this, then I would like to place this order.

Sincerely, Karl Van Wyk

Euclid Island
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 13, 2020
Ex-Nation

Postby Euclid Island » Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:23 pm

To: Tiptec
From: Sheriff of the North Defence Militia of Euclid Island

Hello, Tiptec. With a recent increase of organized crime in our country and a grant from the federal government, we have decided to buy foreign materiel to bolster our police force.

ItemAmountPrice
STIENER STOARMKARABYN 612013,000$
STRIDER PISTOAL 1510011,000$
MASINEPISTOAL 842521,250$
WEXFORD GEWEAR 05/2530015,000$

Total price: 60,250$

Thank you for your business.
if you are reading this, chances are i don't know what i'm doing and just trying to fit in.

Tippercommon
Ambassador

Founded: Feb 04, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Tippercommon » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:27 pm

Update 1.05 (31 October 2019)

We have added several new firearms designs to our catalog, available for you to purchase.

Stoarmkarabyn 1965 (Skb. 65)
Surplus Assault Rifle, 6.5x42mm
$520

Repetearkarabyn 1909 (Rkb. 09)
Lever-Action Rifle, 6.5x55mm
$1,150
Gevear 1905/25 (Gv. 05/25)
Bolt Action Rifle, 6.5x55mm
$600

Gevear 1905/10 (Gv. 05/10)
Bolt-Action Rifle, 6.5x55mm
$350
Karabyn 05/11 (Kb. 05/11)
Bolt Action Carbine, 6.5x55mm
$500

Gevear 1905 (Veikan Contract)
Bolt-Action Rifle, 7.62x54mmR
$550
Skerpskutersgewear 1905/32 (Sks. 05/32)
Bolt Action Sniper Rifle, 6.5x55mm
$1,300

Song Model 1899
Bolt-Action Rifle, 6.5x55mm
$500
Cho Model 1930
Light Machine Gun, 6.5x55mm
$2,000

Cheers!

Richard King
Chief Industrial Development Officer
Bureau of Defense Technology Exports
Last edited by Tippercommon on Wed Oct 09, 1996 10:46 pm, edited 3.1416 times in total.
Looking for a Modern Tech Roleplay Region? Check out Anterra!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade