NATION

PASSWORD

Midandia International Airport (NEW-HEAVY WIP-OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Midandia International Airport (NEW-HEAVY WIP-OPEN)

Postby Midand » Sun May 20, 2018 1:09 pm

ImageImage

WELCOME MIDANDIA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
CONNECTING MIDAND AND THE PACIFICS TO THE WORLD

This is MIA. We are dedicated to providing passengers their wants and needs as they take to the skies. We are the main international gateway to Midand and the bustling large city of Midandia. Explore our amazing luxury services, efficiency, and much more.

BROWSE LINKS
HOME
HISTORY
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
PARKING AND TRANSPORT
AIRLINES AND DESTINATIONS
TERMINALS AND MAPS
OTHER INFO
APPLICATION FORMS



HOME|HISTORY|FACILITIES AND SERVICES|PARKING AND TRANSPORT|AIRLINES AND DESTINATIONS|TERMINALS AND MAPS|OTHER INFO|APPLICATION FORMS
Image
Last edited by Midand on Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon May 21, 2018 9:45 am

Image

HISTORY
Image
Old planes parked on the tarmac of MIA in 1962


Taken from Whackerpedia

After the withdraw of Bigtopian forces due to a revolution, Midand, now finally free of the oppressive and tyrannical rule of the Bigtopians, had returned to normal. The then leader at the time, Johnathan Smallone, had envisioned and begun transforming Midand into a new democratic republic as well as attempting to advance Midand's technology, with transportation included.
This included the establishment of the Midand Transportation Company (MTC) (now the MTA) as well as more advanced transport gradually popping up, especially in one era known as "The Great Leap", an era of Midand in which technological and scientific advancement had advanced tremendously. One large achievement in that era was the completion of the Midandia Field, a small airfield capable of holding some small planes. While it didn't seem like much, the MF was a huge accomplishment as the first airport in Midand, where the first planes to the nation landed and took off. As The Great Leap progressed, so did the MF. Many upgrades and work was done on the field until it had gained international status as an airport, and then able to hold jets.
In 1959, the first terminal, (now demolished) was built, where the first commercial and international flights landed and took off. Passengers and planes and cargo passing through the airport swelled in size over the years until it was apparent that the airport, now called the Midandia National Airport needed an upgrade. The airport partially closed until 1961, where it was reopened with a new cargo terminal and passenger terminal (now known as Terminal 1). The airport continued to get upgrades and renovations as passenger and cargo ridership multiplied exponentially through the years.
Three more terminals were built in the late 1990's, while the first terminal (then called Terminal A) was demolished, amid controversy and protest by enthusiasts and officials. The airport continued to slowly keep upgrading while passenger ridership also gradually increased even more. The airport was also used as a base for The Midandian Military during this time as well.
In late 2017, the government had reached an agreement. The only airlines at that time were Midand's, and they were debating on whether to open the airport to all nations and airlines. The Midand High Council voted all in favor, and MIA had officially opened it's doors to all nations and airlines to apply through a form.
The airport continues to grow and experience more passengers and cargo daily.


HOME|HISTORY|FACILITIES AND SERVICES|PARKING AND TRANSPORT|AIRLINES AND DESTINATIONS|TERMINALS AND MAPS|OTHER INFO|APPLICATION FORMS
Image
Last edited by Midand on Mon May 21, 2018 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon May 21, 2018 9:46 am

Image

FACILITIES AND SERVICES

Image


Midandia International Airport has a variety of different facilities, including shops, restaurants, lounges, and others to serve passengers' needs and provide comfort and a place to stay before their flight.
Below are a list of businesses and services:

BUSINESSES
Image
Central Financial Services

Terminal 4, Landside

Image
Parminder's Sweets

Terminal 1, Airside

LOUNGES
Midand Doggo Lounge
Image

OTHER



HOME|HISTORY|FACILITIES AND SERVICES|PARKING AND TRANSPORT|AIRLINES AND DESTINATIONS|TERMINALS AND MAPS|OTHER INFO|APPLICATION FORMS
Image
Last edited by Midand on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon May 21, 2018 9:47 am

Image

PARKING AND TRANSPORTATION


Image
Last edited by Midand on Thu May 09, 2019 11:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon May 21, 2018 9:49 am

Airlines and Destinations

*temporary fix























AirlineDestinations
Air Midand (Midand)Midand City (Midand City Global Airport) Northern Springs (Northern Springs Airport) San Town (San Town Jetport) Midand Central City (Central City International) Southern Springs (Southern Springs Airfield) Big-Mi City (Bigtopia-Midand Airport) Central Midand Region (Midand Central Airport) Midand National Park (Midand National Park Domestic Field) South Midandia Island (South Midand International Airport) Lexian (Gateway International Airport) Applesburg (McDougal International Airport) Stonebridge Bay (Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport) Los Anna (Los Anna International Airport) Twinbridge (Twinbridge International Airport) Willmington (Willington Carter International Airport) Cape Steelberg (Cape Steelberg International Airport) Aurangabad (Aurangabad International Airport) Adélaïde (Adélaïde International Airport), Lemon City (Lemon City International Airport)
AeroIsaacian (Imperial Isaac)New Moscow (New Moscow International Airport)
Air Argentine (Argentinstan)Argentinstan City (Argentinstan City International Airport)
Southern Transportation Corp (Volaworand)Rothera (Rothera International)
Arthropol Airlines (Arthropol)Arthropol City (Arthropol City International)
Undarat Air (Undarat)Undarat City, San Mateo (Undarat Capital Airport), Copper City (Copper City International Airport)
Northern Airways (The Dreamliners)Lexian (Paradise Gate International Airport), St. Joseph (Dreamliner International Airport)
Technacerean Airlines (Techganet)Achighin International Airport (Main Airport), Digor Abiesun (City), State of Ieopris. | Chief Stag Airport, Haieinotivun (City), State of Chienot. | Kalundar International Airport, Jalan Abrahim (City), State of Ajim. | Ainpit Ieadhin Airport, Coast City, State of Bieknor. | Vaturland Rusya Airport, City of Rusyapunis, State of Achielnirt | Opirtaielnip (Airport), Mountain Range (City), State of Abichifki. | Aiempit Aiestis Customs, Immigration and Airport, Hachimpirun (City), State of Aimnotu.
Vizionair (ViZion)Vitalita International Airport (VIA) (Vitalita, ViZion) Dogbar International Airport (DIA) (Dogbar, ViZion) Holiness International Airport (HIA) (His City, ViZion) Northern Amazon International Airport (NAI) (North Bank, ViZion) ViZion Island International Airport (VII) (ViZion Island, ViZion) Icestone International Airport (IIA) (Nabu, ViZion) Gateway International Airport (GAT) (Kirkland, ViZion) Vilvek Atali Saranisko International Airport (VVK) (Vilvek, Swilatia) Atheia International Airport (ATA) (Atheia, Polythinia) Nova Oceana International Airport (NO) (Nova Oceana, Amazonia) Amazonia Central International Airport (ACI) (Amazonia, Amazonia) Paradise City International Airport (PCX) (Paradise City, Blackhelm Confederacy) Libertie International Airport (LBT) (Libertie, -Bederich-) Skyhaven International Airport (SIA) (Nephi, Lamoni) Los Vientos North International Airport (LVN) (Los Vientos, Iglesian Archipelago) Veeii International Airport (STV) (Veeii, South Thasland) Wysken International Terminal (WIT) (Wysken, Reijvajik) Carbonopolis International Airport (CBN) (Carbonopolis, Kinstantia) Prestov Internationale Airport (PIA) (Budapest, Kopania) New Verion International Airport (NVR) (New Verion, Nuluht) Liberty International Airport (LIX) (City of Liberty, Libertarian Governance)
Midand National Airways (Midand)Midand City (Midand City Global Airport)
Midand Air (Midand)Midand City (Midand City Global Airport) Big-Mi City (Bigtopia-Midand Airport)
Prariean Airlines(North Prarie)Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport, Stetzel International Airport (Durham) Spring Lake International Airport, Wescott International Airport, Katie Youngberg International Airport (Highland), Dover International Airport, Stonebridge Twinklecat International Airport, Corliss Field (Military Island), Boucher International Airport (Charmcenter), Eastview International Airport
Up in the Air Airlines (Kannadrickium)Los Anna (Los Anna International Airport) Midand City Global Airport (MCG) San Town Jetport (STJ)
Breton Airlines/Norman Airlines/Occtanian Airlines (Brittany Normandy Aquitaine)Nantes International Airport | Rennes Regional Airport | Caen International Airport | Le Havre International Airport | Bordeaux International Airport | Rouen International Airport | Brest International Airport |
Vollé Aqualantic (Convallaria)Darkwater (St. Roseaux International Airport), Avalonia (Jean Devereaux International Airport)
Air Colunberra (Colunberra)San Calivan (SCI), Montegeo (MAA), Birchview (SCA)
Northwest Kalactin Airlines (Northwest Kalactin)Gold Coast (Gold Coast Airport)
Valkea Airlines (Valkea)Varen Livet (Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport)
Air Scotland (Scottish Socialists)Glascow (Glascow Airport)
Air Amrasia (Amrasia)Valle (Valle International Airport)
Kowani no Aere (Kowani)Barcelona (Aeroporto Internačal D’Barçalona)
Royal Pacific Airways (South Caleblan)Brookston (Brookston-Haver International), Caperny (Saint Arey International), and New Manado (Prince of Brook International)
Last edited by Midand on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 7 times in total.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon May 21, 2018 9:50 am

Terminals and Maps

*Temporary Fix

Terminal 1
MAP HERE
All South Pacific flights
1A: AeroIsaacian (Imperial Isaac)
1B: AeroIsaacian (Imperial Isaac)
1C: AeroIsaacian (Imperial Isaac)
1D: AeroIsaacian (Imperial Isaac)
1E: AeroIsaacian (Imperial Isaac)
1F: Air Argentine (Argentinstan)
1G: Air Argentine (Argentinstan)
1H: Southern Transportation Corporation (Volaworand)
1I: Techanerean Airlines (Techganet)
1J: Techanerean Airlines (Techganet)
1L: Techanerean Airlines (Techganet)
1M:Techanerean Airlines (Techganet)
1N: Techanerean Airlines (Techganet)
1O: Prariean Airlines (North Prarie)
1P: Prariean Airlines (North Prarie)
1Q: Prariean Airlines (North Prarie)
1R: Prariean Airlines (North Prarie)
1S: Prariean Airlines (North Prarie)


Terminal 2
All domestic and Air Midand flights
2A: Air Midand (Midand)
2B: Air Midand (Midand)
2C: Air Midand (Midand)
2D: Air Midand (Midand)
2E: Air Midand (Midand)
2F: Air Midand (Midand)
2G: Air Midand (Midand)
2h: Air Midand (Midand)
2I: Air Midand (Midand)
2J: Air Midand (Midand)
2K: Midand Air
2L: Midand Air
2M: Midand National Airways
2N: Midand National Airways/Up in the Air Airlines
2O: Midand National Airways/Vizionair
2P:
2Q:
2R:
2S:
2T:


Terminal 3
Regional/charter/VIP/GA

no layout needed


Terminal 4
All international flights excluding Air Midand
4A: Vollé Aqualantic (Convallaria)
4B: Vollé Aqualantic (Convallaria)
4C: Air Colunberra (Colunberra)
4D: Air Colunberra (Colunberra)
4E: Air Colunberra (Colunberra)
4F: Air Colunberra (Colunberra)
4G: Air Colunberra (Colunberra)
4H: Breton Airlines/Norman Airlines/Occtanian Airlines (United States of Brittany-Normandy-Aquitaine)
4I: Breton Airlines/Norman Airlines/Occtanian Airlines (United States of Brittany-Normandy-Aquitaine)
4J: Breton Airlines/Norman Airlines/Occtanian Airlines (United States of Brittany-Normandy-Aquitaine)
4K: Breton Airlines/Norman Airlines/Occtanian Airlines (United States of Brittany-Normandy-Aquitaine)
4L: Breton Airlines/Norman Airlines/Occtanian Airlines (United States of Brittany-Normandy-Aquitaine)
4M: Arthropol Airlines (Arthropol)
4N: Undarat Air (Undarat)
4O: Air Argentine (Argentinstan)
4P: Northern Airways (The Dreamliners)
4Q: Northern Airways (The Dreamliners)
4R: Northern Airways (The Dreamliners)
4S:Northern Airways (The Dreamliners)
4T:Northern Airways (The Dreamliners)
4U: Up in the Air Airlines (Kaanadrickum)
4V: Air Scotland (Scottish Socialists)
4W: Air Scotland (Scottish Socialists)
4X: Air Scotland (Scottish Socialists)
4Y: Air Amrasia (Amrasia)
4Z: Freilibre Air (Freilibre)
4A1: Kowani no Aere (Kowani)
4A2: Kowani no Aere (Kowani)
4A3: Royal Pacific Airways (South Caleblan)
4A4: Royal Pacific Airways (South Caleblan)
4A5: Royal Pacific Airways (South Caleblan)
4A6:
4A7:
4A8:
4A9:
4B1:
4B2:
4B3:
4B4:
4B5:
4B6:
4B7:
4B8:
4B9:
4C1:
4C2:
4C3:
4C4:
4C5:
4C6:


Terminal 5
All VizionAir flights
5A: Vizionair
5B:Vizionair
5C:Vizionair
5D:Vizionair
5E:Vizionair
5F:Vizionair
5G:Vizionair
5H:Vizionair
5I:Vizionair
5J:Vizionair
5K: Vizionair
5L:Vizionair
5M:Vizionair
5N:Vizionair
5O:Vizionair
5P: Vizionair
5Q: Vizionair
5R: Vizionair
5S: Vizionair
5T: Vizionair
5U:Vizionair
5V: Vizionair
5W: Vizionair
5X; Vizionair
5Y:
5Z:
5A1:
5A2:
5A3:
5A4:
5A5:
5A6:
5A7:
5A8:
5A9:
5B1:
5B2:
5B3:
5B4:
5B5:
5B6:
5B7:
5B8:
5B9:
5C1:
5C2:
5C3:
5C4:
Last edited by Midand on Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Other Info
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon May 21, 2018 9:51 am

Application Forms

*temporary fix
Application for flight
Code: Select all
[align=center][color=#0000FF]M I A  A P P L I C A T I O N  F O R  F L I G H T[/color]
[hr][/hr]
Name of nation:
Name of airline:
Flying from:
Type of aircraft:
Distance (we are located near Chile):
Frequency:
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ ]1 gate [ ]2 gates [ ]3 gates[/align]


*temporary fix
Application for business in airport
Code: Select all
[align=center][color=#0000FF]M I A  A P P L I C A T I O N  F O R  F L I G H T[/color]
[hr][/hr]
Name of nation:
Name of business:
What the business does:
Where you want to put it: Terminal 1 - Airside [ ]  Landside [ ]
Terminal 2 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 3 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 4 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 5 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Storefront URL:
Logo:
Preferences/additional info:[/align]
Last edited by Midand on Thu May 24, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon May 21, 2018 10:24 am

Thread is open for now.

Is still under heavy work.

Current applications only include flights.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Thu May 24, 2018 3:05 pm

New application form: You can now apply to put a business in the airport!
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Scottish Socialists
Diplomat
 
Posts: 695
Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Scottish Socialists » Thu May 31, 2018 9:59 am

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for making your airport available to us.
Our application is down below.

M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Scotland (Soviet Republic of Scottish Socialists)
Name of airline: Air Scotland
Flying from: Glasgow Airport
Type of aircraft: Boeing 787
Image]
/Airbus A380
Image

Distance (we are located near Chile): 7,286 miles (i just did airport to Santiago so dont expect accuracy)
Frequency:
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ ]1 gate [ ]2 gates [X]3 gates


P.S:- Would you mind applying to fly to my airport? Link is in signature.

Yours sincerely,
Andrew MacTaggart
CEO of Scottish Aviation Authority
amactaggart@scotmail.sco
☭ People's Republic of Scotland ☭
"I detest the Tories and everything they stand for." - Nicola Sturgeon
MON THE RANGERS!

“Did I miss the train or did the train miss me?” - Gary Brannan

Click here for advice.

Pro: The EU, The SNP, Independent Kurdistan, Scottish Nationalism, Social Democracy, Rangers F.C
Anti: British nationalism, Brexit, the UK, Conservatives, the Labour Party, Putin, Celtic F.C, Liz Truss
iSideWith results | 8values Results

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Thu May 31, 2018 2:42 pm

Scottish Socialists wrote:Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for making your airport available to us.
Our application is down below.

M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Scotland (Soviet Republic of Scottish Socialists)
Name of airline: Air Scotland
Flying from: Glasgow Airport
Type of aircraft: Boeing 787 /Airbus A380
Distance (we are located near Chile): 7,286 miles (i just did airport to Santiago so dont expect accuracy)
Frequency:
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ ]1 gate [ ]2 gates [X]3 gates


P.S:- Would you mind applying to fly to my airport? Link is in signature.

Yours sincerely,
Andrew MacTaggart
CEO of Scottish Aviation Authority
amactaggart@scotmail.sco

Thank you for applying at Midandia International Airport and contributing to it's growth.
Your application has been tentatively accepted, though I would encourage you to submit the frequency of your flights for an easier timetable.
OOC: Thanks for pardoning the mess.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Amrasia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 130
Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Amrasia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 12:02 am

M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Amrasia
Name of airline: Air Amrasia
Flying from: Valle International Airport
Type of aircraft: Airbus A350-1000, Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Distance (we are located near Chile): 10,297km / 5,900nm
Frequency: 4 per week
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ 1 ]1 gate [ ]2 gates [ ]3 gates
---------------------------------------------------
THE AMRASIAN FEDERATION
The Land of Freedom and Liberty
A federal, constitutional republic ranging across the American continent to East Asia.
A Nation Reborn. God Bless Amrasia.



User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:02 am

Amrasia wrote:
M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Amrasia
Name of airline: Air Amrasia
Flying from: Valle International Airport
Type of aircraft: Airbus A350-1000, Boeing 787 Dreamliner
Distance (we are located near Chile): 10,297km / 5,900nm
Frequency: 4 per week
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ 1 ]1 gate [ ]2 gates [ ]3 gates


Thank you for applying at Midandia International Airport.
Your application has been accepted, and we look forward to seeing your flights land at MIA.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Freilibre
Envoy
 
Posts: 281
Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:36 am

Image


To: AIRPORT, MANAGER, CEO
Cc: MANAGER
Bcc: Foreign Ministry Office of Freilibre
To whom it may concern,


Thank you for providing this opportunity towards the international airline community, and the aerospace industry. Speaking on behalf of the international airline Freilibre Air I, Helene Zilla, Representative of Freilibre Air, am informing you of the board of director's decision to expand and create new routes towards Midandia International Airport (MIA). We are delighted to start co-operation and agreements as soon as our criteria and the legal team have met and discussed our expansion towards the airport. Because of this, I have put an attachment with this email confirming our application to fly to Midandia International Airport.

Again, we are truly ecstatic to see further expansion for Freilibre Air, and we wish you the best in your business ventures.
We are looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Image

M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Freilibre
Name of airline: Freilibre Air
Flying from: Adélaïde (Adélaïde International Airport), Godefroy (King Freudenberger International Airport), Swanahilda (Swanahilda International Airport)
Type of aircraft: A350-1000, 787-8, 777-X, A330
Distance (we are located near Chile): ~13 000 km (Around Germany/France)
Frequency: 4x weekly, 7x On Summer Holidays
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ ]1 gate [x]2 gates [ ]3 gates



Helene Zilla
Representative
22nd Avenue PO Box 223, Adélaïde, Centralis, The Commonwealth of Freilibre
Business Email
Helenezilla@AAIA.com
Emergency Contact
Helenezilla@gmail.co.fe

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Sun Jun 03, 2018 6:36 pm

Freilibre wrote:(Image)


To: AIRPORT, MANAGER, CEO
Cc: MANAGER
Bcc: Foreign Ministry Office of Freilibre
To whom it may concern,


Thank you for providing this opportunity towards the international airline community, and the aerospace industry. Speaking on behalf of the international airline Freilibre Air I, Helene Zilla, Representative of Freilibre Air, am informing you of the board of director's decision to expand and create new routes towards Midandia International Airport (MIA). We are delighted to start co-operation and agreements as soon as our criteria and the legal team have met and discussed our expansion towards the airport. Because of this, I have put an attachment with this email confirming our application to fly to Midandia International Airport.

Again, we are truly ecstatic to see further expansion for Freilibre Air, and we wish you the best in your business ventures.
We are looking forward to your response.

Best Regards,

(Image)

M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Freilibre
Name of airline: Freilibre Air
Flying from: Adélaïde (Adélaïde International Airport), Godefroy (King Freudenberger International Airport), Swanahilda (Swanahilda International Airport)
Type of aircraft: A350-1000, 787-8, 777-X, A330
Distance (we are located near Chile): ~13 000 km (Around Germany/France)
Frequency: 4x weekly, 7x On Summer Holidays
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ ]1 gate [x]2 gates [ ]3 gates



Helene Zilla
Representative
22nd Avenue PO Box 223, Adélaïde, Centralis, The Commonwealth of Freilibre
Business Email
Helenezilla@AAIA.com
Emergency Contact
Helenezilla@gmail.co.fe


Thank you, Helene, for your application for flights to Midandia International Airport.
Your application has been accepted for now, and we look forward to seeing your planes land at MIA.
Thank you for contributing to the growth of our great airport and city.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Sun Jun 03, 2018 8:48 pm

M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Azadeshia
Name of business: Parminder's Sweets
What the business does: Sells sweets, mainly Indian.
Where you want to put it: Terminal 1 - Airside [X] Landside [ ]
Terminal 2 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 3 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 4 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 5 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Storefront URL: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=444230
Logo: Image
Preferences/additional info: Parminder's Sweets was founded on 4th August, 2013 by Parminder Khanna(40 Years & 11 Months Old).The company started selling sweets on 31st December, 2013.We have 5,412 shops worldwide, and have presence in 26 different countries!

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32069
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:47 am

Where are you located?
NationStates' resident cockroach. I've been around forever, I'm a pest. I'm everywhere and you can't get rid of me
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
Greek Australian----Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
My countryball, courtesy of Recaxa https://i.imgur.com/SPUTpra.png

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:01 am

Azadeshia wrote:
M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Azadeshia
Name of business: Parminder's Sweets
What the business does: Sells sweets, mainly Indian.
Where you want to put it: Terminal 1 - Airside [X] Landside [ ]
Terminal 2 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 3 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 4 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Terminal 5 - Airside [ ] Landside [ ]
Storefront URL: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=444230
Logo: (Image)
Preferences/additional info: Parminder's Sweets was founded on 4th August, 2013 by Parminder Khanna(40 Years & 11 Months Old).The company started selling sweets on 31st December, 2013.We have 5,412 shops worldwide, and have presence in 26 different countries!

Accepted. Sorry for the wait. I'll get you in soon.

Australian rePublic wrote:Where are you located?


Large island off of the west coast of Chile.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Kowani
Post Czar
 
Posts: 45025
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Kowani » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:52 pm

M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Allied States of Kowani
Name of airline: Kowani no Aere
Flying from: Aeroporto Internačal D’Barçalona (Barcelona)
Type of aircraft: Boeing 737, Boeing 747
Distance (we are located near Chile):11,152
Frequency: 3 per week
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ ]1 gate [X]2 gates [ ]3 gates
American History and Historiography; Political and Labour History, Urbanism, Political Parties, Congressional Procedure, Elections.

Servant of The Democracy since 1896.


Historian, of sorts.

Effortposts can be found here!

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:51 pm

Kowani wrote:
M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: Allied States of Kowani
Name of airline: Kowani no Aere
Flying from: Aeroporto Internačal D’Barçalona (Barcelona)
Type of aircraft: Boeing 737, Boeing 747
Distance (we are located near Chile):11,152
Frequency: 3 per week
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [ ]1 gate [X]2 gates [ ]3 gates


Thank you for applying at MIA.
Your application has been accepted, and we look forward to your planes landing at our airport soon.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
South Caleblan
Diplomat
 
Posts: 539
Founded: Mar 03, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby South Caleblan » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:35 pm

M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: South Caleblan
Name of airline: Royal Pacific Airways
Flying from: Brookston (Brookston-Haver International), Caperny (Saint Arey International), and New Manado (Prince of Brook International)
Type of aircraft: 747-8, A380 (future) and 787-900/Dreamliner
Distance (we are located near Chile): 1.255.789 KM.
Frequency: Daily
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [x]1 gate [ ]2 gates [x]3 gates
Last edited by South Caleblan on Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingdom of Majapahit
Very epic island nation

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:59 pm

South Caleblan wrote:
M I A A P P L I C A T I O N F O R F L I G H T


Name of nation: South Caleblan
Name of airline: Royal Pacific Airways
Flying from: Brookston (Brookston-Haver International), Caperny (Saint Arey International), and New Manado (Prince of Brook International)
Type of aircraft: 747-8, A380 (future) and 787-900/Dreamliner
Distance (we are located near Chile): 1.255.789 KM.
Frequency: Daily
Terminal 4 gates (limit 3): [x]1 gate [ ]2 gates [x]3 gates


Accepted. Thank you for applying at MIA, and we look forward to seeing your flights land at MIA.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Czar
 
Posts: 32069
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:57 am

In prder to determine which aircraft and which airports are suitable for flights between our two nations, please teller us where your nation is located
NationStates' resident cockroach. I've been around forever, I'm a pest. I'm everywhere and you can't get rid of me
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
Greek Australian----Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
My countryball, courtesy of Recaxa https://i.imgur.com/SPUTpra.png

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 454
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Midand » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:18 am

Australian rePublic wrote:In prder to determine which aircraft and which airports are suitable for flights between our two nations, please teller us where your nation is located


We are a large island off the west coast of Chile, as I have told you already.
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads