NATION

PASSWORD

Better Business Bureau [Feedback & Advice]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Shwe Tu Colony
Senator
 
Posts: 3595
Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:34 pm

Saint Zamer wrote:How much is an NS$ worth?


I think most consider a NationStates dollar to be equal to a United States dollar.
Heritage of Demons RP
Just your average edgy weeb writing about accidental exaggerated fantasy-tech version of America who really thinks they need to get less ridiculous.
Fantasy-tech & right-before-steam-machines tech nation populated by Demons from Heroes of Might & Magic V that got too much chaos. Now they can form a high functioning civilization!
If you compliment/thanked me, assume I've thanked you/said you're welcome but didn't write it out (feels like a waste of time for you to check your thread for something like that)
Convenient em dash: —
Extension
Q&A

User avatar
Saint Zamer
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Jul 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Saint Zamer » Mon Jul 09, 2018 10:11 pm

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Saint Zamer wrote:How much is an NS$ worth?


I think most consider a NationStates dollar to be equal to a United States dollar.


O

User avatar
Neu Engollon
N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 6127
Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:37 am

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Saint Zamer wrote:How much is an NS$ worth?


I think most consider a NationStates dollar to be equal to a United States dollar.


Also called the Universal Standard Dollar, which is used as the base converter currency for most other NS nations' currencies. You would not be wrong in calling it any of these 3 things. Also, you are not being forced to use that as the standard to measure your currency, but it is the conventional accepted standard on NS and you might be making things a lot tougher for yourself if you don't use it as your standard.
N&I Mentor - TG me with any RP questions
Please check my Factbook for everything you need to know about my nation, especially Important Links.
Also, if you're looking for a response on a RP, storefront or embassy exchange (national not regional), feel free to remind me via TG.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3169
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:42 pm

Valkea wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:You could use NSTracker and do a currency conversion.

Disclaimer: stuff like NSTracker usually weighs the value of your currency to another currency based on gameside stats, so take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Well I believe that would be a good thing for realism as it would prevent economies rated as “basket case” from having the strongest currency ever.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Maltropia
Senior N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 6930
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:54 am

Argentinstan wrote:
Valkea wrote:Disclaimer: stuff like NSTracker usually weighs the value of your currency to another currency based on gameside stats, so take it with a grain of salt. ;)

Well I believe that would be a good thing for realism as it would prevent economies rated as “basket case” from having the strongest currency ever.

I mean, sure, it does no harm to deter people from saying "my country is the best at [thing other people already do]," but a) NS' issues often deliberately affect your country much more than you'd anticipate and b) many people (e.g. me) don't want to use those stats at all. Realism is in the eye of the beholder; what definitely isn't realistic is the rapidity with which many of those changes take place. For the purposes of RP, people have the freedom to use/ignore game-provided statistics as they like.
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING / [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t?). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I'm a Roleplay Mentor, specialising in GE&T. Please TG me if you have any questions.

User avatar
The Blomqvist Corporation
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 10
Founded: Jul 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Blomqvist Corporation » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:48 am

I am hoping to create a gif with multiple images of what my company does and then the logo. I have seen this done on other storefronts, how do you do it?

User avatar
British Hifax
Diplomat
 
Posts: 590
Founded: Nov 30, 2014
New York Times Democracy

Postby British Hifax » Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:33 pm

The Blomqvist Corporation wrote:I am hoping to create a gif with multiple images of what my company does and then the logo. I have seen this done on other storefronts, how do you do it?


Hello!

I have made many gifs for my storefronts, if you have some skills on Photoshop (the programme I use) it is very easy to do. Just create the images you want separately and then bring them all as different layers to the image you want first, after you made that, click on ''windows'' and look for ''time line'', there you will chose the times for each image. After you did all that go to ''archive'' and ''export>'', there you will find ''save for web'' and well, you save it (maybe some names of the sections are different from what I am saying, I use Photoshop on Spanish).

If you do not have Photoshop you can download a test version or you can use GIMP (which I think is free), there are also many pages that help you creating gifs so it is not something very difficult.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2021
Founded: May 19, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Arthropol » Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:59 pm

The Blomqvist Corporation wrote:I am hoping to create a gif with multiple images of what my company does and then the logo. I have seen this done on other storefronts, how do you do it?

If you want to make a simple gif (with just a few separate images rotating, see example below), I usually just create images separately, and make them all the same size, then put them into an online gif creator, and choose the display length of each image.
Image

For example, in the above gif, I found some images off the internet, and put words on them using photo editing software (paint.net is my preferred program but there are others like GIMP, PS or MS Paint), then put the into an online gif creator (i think i used this one: http://gifmaker.org/ but there are many).
Last edited by Arthropol on Tue Jul 17, 2018 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
The Kingdom of Arthropol is a transcontinental sovereign state, whose metropolitan territory is located in Western Europe. Arthropol is a unitary constitutional parliamentary monarchy.
Le Royaume d'Arthropol est un État transcontinental souverain, dont le territoire métropolitain est situé en Europe de l'Ouest. L'Arthropol est une monarchie constitutionnelle parlementaire unitaire.
Population: ~72.000.000
Currency/Devise: Euro €
Nominal GDP/PIB nominal: $5.129.208,00 million/€4.403.712,00 milliards
Nominal GDP per capita/PIB nominal par habitant: $71.239,00/€61.151,00

Factbooks, Storefronts | Alternate reality | Our region (not canon IC) | Arthropol24 News | Ligue 1 Football Table and Fixtures | OOC Info

User avatar
Empire of Symphonia
Minister
 
Posts: 3099
Founded: Jul 04, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

On Third-Party Links

Postby Empire of Symphonia » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:32 am

I used to be active on the GE&T thread, and NS in general. Has the culture here changed by much? Because I remember thinking that 3rd party sites were sort of taboo back in the day. I took a look at Sacrosanct Bank and I was roundly impressed by the presentation.
Self-described centrist
Likes: Western democracy, capitalism, the Queen, Japan, Republic of China
Dislikes: Religious fundamentalism; discrimination based on sexuality, race, gender, and religion
My Political Compass

Please call me Symph. Please excuse me for lapses in GE&T. I'm a busy person too.

User avatar
Ionicus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 675
Founded: Dec 05, 2009
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Ionicus » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:36 am

Hey all, I’m looking at getting some feedback and advice about my storefront TALON National Arms Corporation.
Quality > Quantity
━━━━━━━━━━
Proud owner of TALON National Arms Corporation & YAG Technologies Int'l

User avatar
Common Territories
Senator
 
Posts: 4000
Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:51 am

Ionicus wrote:Hey all, I’m looking at getting some feedback and advice about my storefront TALON National Arms Corporation.

The latest work you've done makes the storefront look very, very sexy. The only thing I honestly would suggest is to continue working on products and product quality. Try to improve the write-ups with more depth and detail, and continue adding products at a steady rate. You're already on a good path, just keep following it and you should be doing stellar!

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:03 pm

I got this idea of a car show specifically comparing and test driving cars from different brands from NS.This might help people to advertise they're storefronts.Has anyone done this before?

User avatar
Lamoni
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5886
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:55 pm

Azadeshia wrote:I got this idea of a car show specifically comparing and test driving cars from different brands from NS.This might help people to advertise they're storefronts.Has anyone done this before?


Not to the best of my knowledge, no. Though you might run into problems if one car has a particular stat, and the one that you are comparing it to does not.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


[04:20] * Yohannes enjoys having the position of being Lamoni's younger sister in NS


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM MOD!

User avatar
Turkic Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Turkic Republic » Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:24 pm

Hi, I just made a new storefront, does anyone have any suggestions for improvements? (some parts are still incomplete, but the storefront is mostly complete)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=448086
Turkic Republic, Short name: Turkestan, Demonym: Turkic
BEGONE NS STATA
Capital- Astana
Population- 71.2 million
GDP- $642.8 billion
GDP Per capita- $9020
Subdivisions- Republics
RP Alt Reality Region- Fraternal Union of States
Tashkent Heavy Industries - Buy military products, civilian transports, and cars!
Fly to our airports!

User avatar
Maltropia
Senior N&I RP Mentor
 
Posts: 6930
Founded: Dec 19, 2009
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Maltropia » Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:04 pm

Turkic Republic wrote:Hi, I just made a new storefront, does anyone have any suggestions for improvements? (some parts are still incomplete, but the storefront is mostly complete)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=448086

Obviously enough, your first start should be a logo. It needn't be too ornate (simple and memorable is usually better, anyway), just an icon and the name of the company in stylised text. Once you have your logo, take one or two of its predominant colours and standardise all of your headers to that colour scheme.

As regards your prose, I think it'd work better without the Wiki-style approach, especially in the opening section. Personalise it. Your company should take pride in its work and in itself; and yet, while you use 'our nation,' you refer to the company simply as 'it.' Make that us and we. Brag a bit. Tell potential customers that you stand out from the crowd, and tell them why.

Your decision not to use dollars is interesting and not necessarily a bad thing, but I'd say you've made it too prominent. "We sell stuff, but we make it hard for you to buy it" is not the first impression you want to give, especially when we don't actually need to check the prices that often. If you flesh out the lead paragraph (depending on how long you intend to make the History, you could move this section [or a summary of it] into your lead to accomplish this), you could make a section on Billing, or whatever title, and explain the preferred currencies and provide your xe.com links there.

I am over the moon to see images of standardised width. A thousand blessings on you and your family.

Add a blank line between each product's heading and the paragraph below it, and another line between paragraph and specs. It makes it all look much tidier. While I'm on that, consider adding a line after each Purchase form's [hr] and before the next header (so [/code], [hr], blank line, Purchase). It might improve it, but that's subjective.

Your Partnership disclaimer is a tad out of place in an otherwise-solidly in-character storefront. This isn't inherently bad, but I don't think you need to break into OOC. My preferred approach here would be to make a header ("PARTNERSHIP") the same size as the Purchase overall header above it, and then two sentences about what you're looking for from prospective partners. Some storefronts present the logos of their partners; that's fine, but because logos are so often of very varying quality and size (requiring you to resize them if you care deeply about aesthetics) it can be a hassle to get right. I use an all-text method in one of my storefronts; find an approach that works for you.

You've clearly put some work into the storefront. Don't stop there: it has potential. You're selling yourself short by bumping with your most recent post, introducing the car; turn it into an advertisement that really tries to sell the car to your audience. Compare, for example, your ad:

Now introducing the new Tashkent Snovideniye 2018, a brand new car!
Image

versus the potential:
introducing the new Tashkent Snovideniye 2018

Image

a brand new way to drive


Is it great? Not really. I'm not a marketer. I do think it looks better, though, just as a start, and looks are very important in GE&T. They're not essential, but if you're not leagues ahead of the competition in your products and prose, you need to work for it in terms of presentation.

Lastly, because I wouldn't be me if I didn't suggest it: [align=justify] your paragraphs. It's a tidiness thing; you might not prefer it, in which case don't worry about it, but I think it's always worth giving a try.

Hope that helps!
Ɛ> Maltropia + Tiami 4ever <3
[17:46] <bc> MY ENTHUSIASM EFFECTS MY SPELLING / [19:25] <minn> srsly is maltropia the only one with a brain here :|
Call me Mal(t?). Reduce risk of carpal tunnel syndrome!
GE&T:Maritime Imperial Shipwrights | T-O Cartographic
II:Amistad, EATC signatory | PRV founder | CFDS, FIR, ECU member
F&NI:IIwiki | Factbook | Embassy program
WA:Represented by Ambassador Seán Lemass

I'm a Roleplay Mentor, specialising in GE&T. Please TG me if you have any questions.

User avatar
Turkic Republic
Attaché
 
Posts: 76
Founded: Nov 26, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Turkic Republic » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:03 pm

Maltropia wrote:
Turkic Republic wrote:Hi, I just made a new storefront, does anyone have any suggestions for improvements? (some parts are still incomplete, but the storefront is mostly complete)

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=448086

Obviously enough, your first start should be a logo. It needn't be too ornate (simple and memorable is usually better, anyway), just an icon and the name of the company in stylised text. Once you have your logo, take one or two of its predominant colours and standardise all of your headers to that colour scheme.

As regards your prose, I think it'd work better without the Wiki-style approach, especially in the opening section. Personalise it. Your company should take pride in its work and in itself; and yet, while you use 'our nation,' you refer to the company simply as 'it.' Make that us and we. Brag a bit. Tell potential customers that you stand out from the crowd, and tell them why.

Your decision not to use dollars is interesting and not necessarily a bad thing, but I'd say you've made it too prominent. "We sell stuff, but we make it hard for you to buy it" is not the first impression you want to give, especially when we don't actually need to check the prices that often. If you flesh out the lead paragraph (depending on how long you intend to make the History, you could move this section [or a summary of it] into your lead to accomplish this), you could make a section on Billing, or whatever title, and explain the preferred currencies and provide your xe.com links there.

I am over the moon to see images of standardised width. A thousand blessings on you and your family.

Add a blank line between each product's heading and the paragraph below it, and another line between paragraph and specs. It makes it all look much tidier. While I'm on that, consider adding a line after each Purchase form's [hr] and before the next header (so [/code], [hr], blank line, Purchase). It might improve it, but that's subjective.

Your Partnership disclaimer is a tad out of place in an otherwise-solidly in-character storefront. This isn't inherently bad, but I don't think you need to break into OOC. My preferred approach here would be to make a header ("PARTNERSHIP") the same size as the Purchase overall header above it, and then two sentences about what you're looking for from prospective partners. Some storefronts present the logos of their partners; that's fine, but because logos are so often of very varying quality and size (requiring you to resize them if you care deeply about aesthetics) it can be a hassle to get right. I use an all-text method in one of my storefronts; find an approach that works for you.

You've clearly put some work into the storefront. Don't stop there: it has potential. You're selling yourself short by bumping with your most recent post, introducing the car; turn it into an advertisement that really tries to sell the car to your audience. Compare, for example, your ad:

Now introducing the new Tashkent Snovideniye 2018, a brand new car!
Image

versus the potential:
introducing the new Tashkent Snovideniye 2018

Image

a brand new way to drive


Is it great? Not really. I'm not a marketer. I do think it looks better, though, just as a start, and looks are very important in GE&T. They're not essential, but if you're not leagues ahead of the competition in your products and prose, you need to work for it in terms of presentation.

Lastly, because I wouldn't be me if I didn't suggest it: [align=justify] your paragraphs. It's a tidiness thing; you might not prefer it, in which case don't worry about it, but I think it's always worth giving a try.

Hope that helps!

Thank you for the suggestions Maltropia! I will use some of these.
Turkic Republic, Short name: Turkestan, Demonym: Turkic
BEGONE NS STATA
Capital- Astana
Population- 71.2 million
GDP- $642.8 billion
GDP Per capita- $9020
Subdivisions- Republics
RP Alt Reality Region- Fraternal Union of States
Tashkent Heavy Industries - Buy military products, civilian transports, and cars!
Fly to our airports!

User avatar
Knessniet
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1050
Founded: Aug 20, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Knessniet » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:57 am

This is my first attempt at a storefront. Thoughts?
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=448721



KNN: Knessian News Network VICTORY! His Lordship, Nathan Catskill, Baron of Catskill, has won NS Chess Tournament 1 in a landslide victory, with only one draw to his otherwise impressive record!

User avatar
Spekandria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jul 29, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Advise for my store

Postby Spekandria » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:19 pm

Some advise would be great thx
I
I
V
Last edited by Spekandria on Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Drums play as the Spekandrian Anthem begins...
Spekandria...

A major of Krengolia...


Live by strength and our own know,

Divine soil, living whole,

Nature of the flora ,fauna,

May the skies be clear and tall...


Enduring the trials long prolonged,

May our people stand in one hall...


And through all of the Aves,

Have our wing spread,
Wide,
With no dread...

OOC: I have Factbooks that you should give a read! Check them out!


Recently I have revamped my while account to be less of a meme and more serious, so previous forum posts in GEaT and II will be innacurate.

User avatar
Spekandria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jul 29, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Advise for my store

Postby Spekandria » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:20 pm

Hey. I have a store for military stuff from Warhammer 40k (a game series thing) but only one person has ordered. There are things I know I can improve on so can you give me advice on how to describe products well and advertise well? Also creating my own images because the designs ar complex and I don’t have anything good to make it on. Thanks.

Link so you can take a look:

Spekandrian Military Equipment From The Far Future
Drums play as the Spekandrian Anthem begins...
Spekandria...

A major of Krengolia...


Live by strength and our own know,

Divine soil, living whole,

Nature of the flora ,fauna,

May the skies be clear and tall...


Enduring the trials long prolonged,

May our people stand in one hall...


And through all of the Aves,

Have our wing spread,
Wide,
With no dread...

OOC: I have Factbooks that you should give a read! Check them out!


Recently I have revamped my while account to be less of a meme and more serious, so previous forum posts in GEaT and II will be innacurate.

User avatar
Lamoni
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 5886
Founded: Antiquity
Democratic Socialists

Postby Lamoni » Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:41 pm

Spekandria wrote:Some advise would be great thx
I
I
V


In the future please do not make posts like this. It is considered spam.
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."


Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.


[04:20] * Yohannes enjoys having the position of being Lamoni's younger sister in NS


Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM MOD!

User avatar
Common Territories
Senator
 
Posts: 4000
Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:45 am

Spekandria wrote:Hey. I have a store for military stuff from Warhammer 40k (a game series thing) but only one person has ordered. There are things I know I can improve on so can you give me advice on how to describe products well and advertise well? Also creating my own images because the designs ar complex and I don’t have anything good to make it on. Thanks.

Link so you can take a look:

Spekandrian Military Equipment From The Far Future

Well tbh, your thread lacks originality or clarity. I don't know if it's FT, if it's MT and you somehow got Warhammer gear to sell, or some other tech situation im unaware of. Most MT players abiding by said tech guidelines wont touch such a storefront because having that gear violates the very premise of their tech range; the US doesn't have power armor, nor does it space battleships. Secondly, Warhammer equipment isn't unique enough to sell and expect many sales. Anyone can go to their wiki, claim to use one of their tanks, and thereby go around your storefront. A storefront without a demand is more like factbook in the end. My suggestion is either improve the quality overall, including that of the products, or find another niche to cover that has demand/interests your fancy. I always suggest to players to sell something on GE&T that they can talk/write about for hours on end - something you know by heart as a hobby usually.

User avatar
Spekandria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jul 29, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Spekandria » Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:51 pm

Lamoni wrote:
Spekandria wrote:Some advise would be great thx
I
I
V


In the future please do not make posts like this. It is considered spam.



Sorry, I somehow accidentally made 2 posts and I didn’t know how to delete that first one, so I did that. Please forgive my clumsiness. Thank you for the advise, however.
Last edited by Spekandria on Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drums play as the Spekandrian Anthem begins...
Spekandria...

A major of Krengolia...


Live by strength and our own know,

Divine soil, living whole,

Nature of the flora ,fauna,

May the skies be clear and tall...


Enduring the trials long prolonged,

May our people stand in one hall...


And through all of the Aves,

Have our wing spread,
Wide,
With no dread...

OOC: I have Factbooks that you should give a read! Check them out!


Recently I have revamped my while account to be less of a meme and more serious, so previous forum posts in GEaT and II will be innacurate.

User avatar
Kyrusia
Senior Game Moderator
 
Posts: 8280
Founded: Nov 12, 2007
Capitalizt

Postby Kyrusia » Fri Aug 24, 2018 3:54 pm

Spekandria wrote:
Lamoni wrote:
In the future please do not make posts like this. It is considered spam.



Sorry, I somehow accidentally made 2 posts and I didn’t know how to delete that first one, so I did that. Please forgive my clumsiness. Thank you for the advise, however.

You could have readily deleted the second post insofar as no one has posted after you. There will be a button at the top-right of your post to do such the next time.
One Stop Rules Shop | RP Mentors | FT Advice & Assistance Thread | FT: Helpful Links
Senior Game Moderator and Senior N&I Roleplay Mentor specializing in Future Technology. Ask away!
"Kyrusia. Brooding, irrepressible, immeasurable." — The United Dominion

User avatar
Spekandria
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Jul 29, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Spekandria » Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Kyrusia wrote:
Spekandria wrote:

Sorry, I somehow accidentally made 2 posts and I didn’t know how to delete that first one, so I did that. Please forgive my clumsiness. Thank you for the advise, however.

You could have readily deleted the second post insofar as no one has posted after you. There will be a button at the top-right of your post to do such the next time.


Thanks
Drums play as the Spekandrian Anthem begins...
Spekandria...

A major of Krengolia...


Live by strength and our own know,

Divine soil, living whole,

Nature of the flora ,fauna,

May the skies be clear and tall...


Enduring the trials long prolonged,

May our people stand in one hall...


And through all of the Aves,

Have our wing spread,
Wide,
With no dread...

OOC: I have Factbooks that you should give a read! Check them out!


Recently I have revamped my while account to be less of a meme and more serious, so previous forum posts in GEaT and II will be innacurate.

User avatar
Jitcaep Sep
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Aug 26, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jitcaep Sep » Wed Aug 29, 2018 9:19 pm

I want to create a storefront for a company that produces computer chips, which will be used for Business-2-Business sales to both retailers and device manufacturers. How do I do this without confusing people with technical specifications?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads