NATION

PASSWORD

SM Pet Express (Open!)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Indo States
Minister

Founded: Jan 05, 2018
Psychotic Dictatorship

SM Pet Express (Open!)

Postby Indo States » Sun May 13, 2018 2:20 am

Welcome Shoppers and Franchisees!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pet Express is an Pet Shop in SM Malls. Owned by SM and Exported here at Indo States to Invest with Fatiman Federation from Henry Sy.

Branches: SM Seaside Alyard, SM Megamall Rozlyn, SM City Sienna (Fatima City) and SM City South RDSA (Indo City)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Products Selling here: Naturnalia, Pedigree and Others
Service Offered: Veterinarian and Cleaning

Shopping Section

Naturnalia Chicken, Duck & Peas
Info: A poultry based diet that has a wealth of amino acids. Our senior formula has a rich amount of glucosamine and chondroitin for a pet that is having mobility issues as it gets up there in years. Grain free, so that your carnivorous pet doesn't load up on mass carbs that it can't process Recommended for: Cats, Dogs and Ferrets
Price: E$ 100 (Indo States) $96 (Overseas Countries)

Naturnalia Turkey, Spirulina & Millet
Info: A turkey formula that does not include chicken, which can be a high allergen for dogs and cats. The spirulina, while a grain, is a dense packed protein as well and a great balance with the turkey. Also comes in a puppy formula, with many more nutrients, protein and fat for the increased needs of your new addition.
Price: E$ 95 (Indo States) $500 (Overseas Countries)
Recommended for: Cats and Dogs

Naturnalia Trout, Tuna & Peas
Info: a formula rich in Omega acids and a great amount of protein for your pet. Contrary to myths, we do test for mercury and ash levels on a constant basis, so our seafood based formulas rate high for quality. Grain free, so that your carnivorous pet doesn't load up on mass carbs that it can't process the nutrition from. The cat formulas for all life stages are very popular.
Price: E$ 45 (Indo States) $200 (Overseas Countries)

Naturnalia Ostrich & Quinoa
Info: An exotic protein, when even venison isn't cutting it for allergies. Our meat suppliers raise free range, non-caged animals, an ostriches are no exception. Quinoa is a very healthy whole grain that is by no means a filler. Several nutrients are provided by it.
Price: E$ 600 (Indo States) $59 (Overseas Countries)

Nauturnalia Capybara, Amaranth & Lentils
Info: Our capybaras come from South America where no rain forests have been cut down to raise them. They have become quite overpopulated in many of the countries we source from, so much of our South American supply comes from wild capybaras, as well as farm raised. Our amaranth also comes from Latin America, where it is grown in a way that doesn't impact the environment, either.
Price: E$ 800 (Indo States) $700 (Overseas Countries)
Fédération Fatimanienné - Fatiman Federation
Country of Freedom and Education

I DO NOT USE NATIONSTATES STATS

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

News and Events!

Postby Indo States » Sun May 13, 2018 2:22 am

No Events or News Occurring on our Newly Opened Pet Express...

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

BUYING AND FRANCHISING SECTION

Postby Indo States » Sun May 13, 2018 2:33 am

Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
Name of Costumer:
Where did you Buy? Pet Express Website () Pet Express Branches ()
What Product did you Buy?
Any Questions? (Please Comment down on your Order Recipt) Yes () No()

FRANCHISING SECTION

Code: Select all
Name of Nation:
Name of Company:
Name of Contact:
Pet Shop Locations (Only 10 Stores):
Any Questions? Yes () No ()

SM Supermalls
SM City Sienna

SM Seaside Alyard

SM Megamall Rozlyn

SM South RDSA

Others

Australia

Due to Violation of People's Privacy, We removed Locations. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR REMOVING ADDRESS.
Last edited by Indo States on Mon May 14, 2018 2:15 am, edited 2 times in total.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun May 13, 2018 5:08 am

Name of Nation: Australian rePublic
Name of Company: SM Pet Express
Name of Contact: Tony Gree
Pet Shop Locations (Add Address and Only 10 Stores): I don't know why you limit yourse ol f, we can give you 10 locations in a single metropolis. Anyway, this is based on a real nation, so I shall not add addresses. Anyway, so long as you have local governmeng permission, we don't care where you locate your stores, (so long as you have local govt. permission), but we would recommend:
1x Sydney, 1x Adelaide, 1x Melbourne, 1x Brisbane, 1x Townsville, 1x Alice Springs, 1x Darwin, 1x Perth, 1x Canberra, 1x Hobart. Due to the fact that this is based on a real nation, do NOT post real addresses beyond the name of suburbs. This is a violation of real people's privacy. Do NOT violate people's privacy by posting street names
Any Questions? Yes () No (x)
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Sun May 13, 2018 6:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Indo States
Minister

Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Indo States » Mon May 14, 2018 2:11 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Name of Nation: Australian rePublic
Name of Company: SM Pet Express
Name of Contact: Tony Gree
Pet Shop Locations (Add Address and Only 10 Stores): I don't know why you limit yourse ol f, we can give you 10 locations in a single metropolis. Anyway, this is based on a real nation, so I shall not add addresses. Anyway, so long as you have local governmeng permission, we don't care where you locate your stores, (so long as you have local govt. permission), but we would recommend:
1x Sydney, 1x Adelaide, 1x Melbourne, 1x Brisbane, 1x Townsville, 1x Alice Springs, 1x Darwin, 1x Perth, 1x Canberra, 1x Hobart. Due to the fact that this is based on a real nation, do NOT post real addresses beyond the name of suburbs. This is a violation of real people's privacy. Do NOT violate people's privacy by posting street names
Any Questions? Yes () No (x)

SM PET EXPRESS

Dear mgr. Tony Gree, We will update of application. well will remove it. Also, Approved. Syndney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Townsville, Alice Springs, Darwin, Prth, Canberra, Hobart and Adelaide .

We hope to Franchise worldwide!!

- Main Mgr. Geneva

Return to Global Economics and Trade