NATION

PASSWORD

SELLING POTATOES (CLOSED)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gopnikea » Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:00 pm

Vulkata II wrote:Buyer name:Ronald Landwarm.
Quantity:500,000
Delivery location:Port 17, Souptown.
Total Price:5 NSD or 500 Gopnik Blins


Receipt

Buyer name: Ronald Landwarm

Bought: 500,000 potatoes

= 500 Gopnik Blins

= NS$5

Total price (25% discount): NS$3.75

= Payed

Order will be shipped to Port 17, Souptown immediately

User avatar
New Byelorussia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 55
Founded: Sep 26, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby New Byelorussia » Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:50 am

Dear Comrade,

We are interested in buying one million potatoes.

Signed,
Comrade Lydia Kisialova,
Marshal of the Byelorussian SSR

Buyer name: Byelorussian Government
Quantity: 1 000 000
Delivery location: Minsk Area Air Base
Total price: 1000 blins
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
IC Name- BSSR or Byelorussian Soviet Socialist Republic
This nation does not support my OOC views.
Currently undergoing minor retcon

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gopnikea » Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:18 am

New Byelorussia wrote:Dear Comrade,

We are interested in buying one million potatoes.

Signed,
Comrade Lydia Kisialova,
Marshal of the Byelorussian SSR

Buyer name: Byelorussian Government
Quantity: 1 000 000
Delivery location: Minsk Area Air Base
Total price: 1000 blins


Receipt

Buyer name: Byelorussian Government

Bought: 1 million potatoes

= 1000 Gopnik Blins (25% discount) -> 250 Gopnik Blins

Total price = NS$1.875

= Payed

Order will be shipped to Minsk Area Air Base immediately

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gopnikea » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:15 pm

/bump
Last edited by Gopnikea on Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Kiravian WA Mission
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 49
Founded: Mar 31, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Kiravian WA Mission » Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:26 pm

Buyer name: Secretariat of Potato Procurement, Government of the Kiravian WA Mission
Quantity: 5,750,000 potato
Delivery location: General Post Office, MacNair Administrative Building, Kiravian WA Mission
Total Price: NS$57.50

User avatar
Alpenzell
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpenzell » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:33 am

Buyer name: Low-Income Food and Nutrition Distribution Program, Department of Social Development, Principality of Alpenzell
Quantity: 1,000,000 potatos
Delivery location: General Receiving, Dock 7, Pier 2, Port Wilhelm East, Wilhelmsburg
Total Price: NS$10.00
Last edited by Alpenzell on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to the crisp mountain air of
= A L P E N Z E L L =
Relax

User avatar
Crazybloxian Empire
Diplomat
 
Posts: 609
Founded: Apr 01, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Crazybloxian Empire » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:18 am

Buyer name: Crazybloxian Empire
Quantity: 62 billion
Delivery location: Crazybloxian Food Cryonical Preservation Vault
Total Price: 620k NSD

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gopnikea » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:13 pm

Kiravian WA Mission wrote:Buyer name: Secretariat of Potato Procurement, Government of the Kiravian WA Mission
Quantity: 5,750,000 potato
Delivery location: General Post Office, MacNair Administrative Building, Kiravian WA Mission
Total Price: NS$57.50


Receipt

Buyer name: Secretariat of Potato

Bought: 5,750,000 potatoes

= 5750 Gopnik Blins

Total price: NS$57.50 (25% discount) -> NS$43.125

Balance: 14.375

= Payed

Order will be shipped to General Post Office, MacNair Administrative Building, Kiravian WA Mission immediately

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gopnikea » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:16 pm

Alpenzell wrote:Buyer name: Low-Income Food and Nutrition Distribution Program, Department of Social Development, Principality of Alpenzell
Quantity: 1,000,000 potatos
Delivery location: General Receiving, Dock 7, Pier 2, Port Wilhelm East, Wilhelmsburg
Total Price: NS$10.00


Receipt

Buyer name: Low-Income Food and Nutrition Distribution Program, Department of Social Development, Principality of Alpenzell

Bought: 1 million potatoes

= 1000 Gopnik Blins

Total price: NS$10 (25% discount) -> NS$7.50

Balance: NS$2.50

= Payed

Order will be shipped to General Receiving, Dock 7, Pier 2, Port Wilhelm East, Wilhelmsburg immediately

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gopnikea » Sat Sep 15, 2018 11:26 pm

Crazybloxian Empire wrote:Buyer name: Crazybloxian Empire
Quantity: 62 billion
Delivery location: Crazybloxian Food Cryonical Preservation Vault
Total Price: 620k NSD


Receipt

Buyer name: Crazybloxian Empire

Bought: 62 billion potatoes

= 62,000,000 Gopnik Blins

Total price: NS$620,000 (25% discount) -> NS$465,000

Balance: NS$155,000

= Payed

Order will be shipped to Crazybloxian Food Cryonical Preservation Vault immediately

User avatar
Alpenzell
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 18
Founded: Sep 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Alpenzell » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:56 am

Gopnikea wrote:
Alpenzell wrote:Buyer name: Low-Income Food and Nutrition Distribution Program, Department of Social Development, Principality of Alpenzell
Quantity: 1,000,000 potatos
Delivery location: General Receiving, Dock 7, Pier 2, Port Wilhelm East, Wilhelmsburg
Total Price: NS$10.00


Receipt

Buyer name: Low-Income Food and Nutrition Distribution Program, Department of Social Development, Principality of Alpenzell

Bought: 1 million potatoes

= 1000 Gopnik Blins

Total price: NS$10 (25% discount) -> NS$7.50

Balance: NS$2.50

= Payed

Order will be shipped to General Receiving, Dock 7, Pier 2, Port Wilhelm East, Wilhelmsburg immediately

Thank you, potato supplier of the Slav Union. May your blyatmobiles always have strong bass.
Welcome to the crisp mountain air of
= A L P E N Z E L L =
Relax

User avatar
Gopnikea
Envoy
 
Posts: 287
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby Gopnikea » Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:36 am

Alpenzell wrote:
Gopnikea wrote:
Receipt

Buyer name: Low-Income Food and Nutrition Distribution Program, Department of Social Development, Principality of Alpenzell

Bought: 1 million potatoes

= 1000 Gopnik Blins

Total price: NS$10 (25% discount) -> NS$7.50

Balance: NS$2.50

= Payed

Order will be shipped to General Receiving, Dock 7, Pier 2, Port Wilhelm East, Wilhelmsburg immediately

Thank you, potato supplier of the Slav Union. May your blyatmobiles always have strong bass.


Thank you comrade!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads