NATION

PASSWORD

Valkea Airlines — Come and Fly Away [MT|Airline|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

New Transeurasia
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:21 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: New Transeurasia
Destination Name: Moscow Obukhovo International Airport, Moscow District
Distance category: (check the appropriate box)
[ ] Short-haul [ ] Medium-haul [X] Long-haul
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) Moscow Obukhovo International Airport has 3 terminals, and 2 runways. It is also the fastest growing airport in Moscow. Along with this, its location gives it good access to the M7 expressway, with the nearest exist being only 2.3km away.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: MIO
Terminal(s): 2
Available Gate(s): (indicate specific gates) A7
Verdant Lounge?: [X] Yes [ ] No
Scheduled flight(s) and frequency: 2 per day
(place numbers in the appropriate boxes)
[ ] SUN [X] MON [X] TUE [X] WED [X] THU [X] FRI [X] SAT
Airport: Moscow Obukhovo International Airport
Head Manager: Yevgeniy Kozlov
Contact Person: [X] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Germogen Ivanov (please include position)
Description: (of the airport, must be between 3-5 sentences) Moscow Obukhovo International Airport has 3 terminals, and 2 runways. It is also the fastest growing airport in Moscow. Along with this, its location gives it good access to the M7 expressway, with the nearest exist being only 2.3km away.
Maximum length of runway: (please check one)
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [X] 3000+ m
Additional Note(s): (optional) Please go to the Moscow Obukhovo International Airport storefront and fill out an application for a flight to the airport.

EurasiaЕвразия欧亜ユーラシア
LIBERATE THE WORLD / DEMOCRACY AND PROSPERITY / FORGED BY MAN THEMSELF
Welcome to 2035. Tenth-light-speed spacecraft, overpopulation, abundance of resources, the tripolar cold war, and catgirls await.

ENN 欧亜囯家通訊社 Eurasian National News: S7 Airlines flight 661 makes emergency landing in Miiriney, RU after failed hijacking | CTVN 长春広播电視集団 Chángchūn Television Network: President Kuzma makes speech on plans for her 2nd term after re-election
MT-PMT gang
2k10s scenemo nation lol - honestly have no idea what to do with this anymore
NStats imprisoned on Proteus
trans rights! ♀ she/they
Background Music

Nusalia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusalia » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:16 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Nusalia
Destination Name: Aikarta Greater Area
[ ] Short-haul [ ] Medium-haul [√] Long-haul
Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) Aikarta Greater Area is biggest metropolitan area who composed by Aikarta (capital city), Tangerin, Beji, Nambo, and Denim.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: CGK
Terminal(s): A
Available Gate(s): (indicate specific gates) A3
Verdant Lounge?: [ √ ] Yes [ ] No
Scheduled flight(s) and frequency: 2 flights per day
[ √ ] SUN [ √ ] MON [ ] TUE [ ] WED [ √ ] THU [ √ ] FRI [ √ ] SAT
Airport: Soeharto-Haryo International Airport
Head Manager: Pandu Winata
Contact Person: [√] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Head Operation (please include position)
Description: (of the airport, must be between 3-5 sentences) Soeharto-Haryo International Airport is the busiest airport in Nusalia that serves Aikarta Greater Area, capital city of Nusalia.
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [√] 3000+ m
Additional Note(s): (optional) None

N E G A R A -- N U S A L I A -- -- S A T U -- I D E N T I T A S

National Factbook | Nusalian Parliamentary Debates | Air Nusalian | Lapak Diskusi Indonesia

Convallaria
Envoy

Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:09 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Convallaria
Destination Name: Darkwater
[ ] Short-haul [x] Medium-haul [ ] Long-haul
Description: Darkwater is the capital city of Convallaria and serves as the nation's central place of culture. It is located in an elevated valley in the Andes Mountains and it it is considered the wealthiest (and most decadent) of all cities in Convallaria. In addition, it is a global hub of fashion, finance, and gambling.
(must be between 3-5 sentences)

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: CYZ
Terminal(s): C
Available Gate(s): C5, C6 (indicate specific gates)
Verdant Lounge?: [x] Yes [ ] No
Scheduled flight(s) and frequency: Thrice Daily
[ ] SUN [ ] MON [ ] TUE [ ] WED [ ] THU [ ] FRI [ ] SAT
Airport: Annie Gérard International Airport
Head Manager: Remi Blanchard
Contact Person: [x] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Director (please include position)
Description: Annie Gérard International Airport is a recently renovated airport designed specifically to provide exceptional passenger experience with minimal walking. Including a total of five runways it has a dedicated high-speed rail system to connect the airport with the capitol train network. New parking structures also allow for more parking space than ever before. (of the airport, must be between 3-5 sentences)
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [x] 3000+ m
Additional Note(s): (optional)

"Convallaria: A sprawling sun-soaked dreamscape silhouetted far beyond the ethereal horizons of austere morality and petty mediocrity. But behind the sterile flights of state-sanctioned-fancy lies a paradise lost...a land of milk, honey and sex turned rancid in the sun, as the harshly held colonial disciplines of a bygone era yield to the temptations of society's nighttime fragrances..."

Welcome to the smokey, monochromatic bacchanalia of deco noire and diesel-fueled death traps!

Daily-Trumpet: Circus elephant force-fed crate of tobacco - has escaped into Joaquin River Valley earlier today. | Avalonia suburbs in grip of worst dust storm ever recorded - schools closed - roads blocked - farms blown away. | Dowager actress found dead in Montecorvina

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:41 pm

Philipp Cullmann
General Manager of Aeronautical Operations
Te Whanganui a Tara International Airport
Te Whanganui a Tara, Yohannes

Dear Mr. Cullmann,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Te Whanganui a Tara through Te Whanganui a Tara International Airport (TWA).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Yohannes, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Te Whanganui a Tara will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Te Whanganui a Tara International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

The following summary of this route is provided below for your convenience. We hope that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Te Whanganui a Tara (TWA)
ORIGIN: Varen Livet Vuotola International Airport (VLV)
DESTINATION: Te Whanganui a Tara International Airport (TWA)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 1
SERVICED GATE(S): 14, 15
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A320neo, A321, A330-300

Thank you very much for applying to Valkea Airlines. Should there be any questions, concerns, or suggestions, you are free to contact our Chief Operations Officer or any of our operations staff. We hope that this partnership will be successful for both parties.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group
emmy_tarvainen@valkair.com.vk

Germogen Ivanov
Moscow Obukhovo International Airport
Moscow, New Transeurasia

Dear Mr. Ivanov,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Moscow through Moscow Obukhovo International Airport (MIO).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and New Transeurasia, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Moscow through Moscow Obukhovo will begin at the soonest time possible. We will be submitting a counter-application to Moscow Obukhovo International Airport for confirmation of our route.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Midandia International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

The following summary of this route is provided below for your convenience. We hope that the information provided is accurate and up-to-date.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Moscow (MIO)
DESTINATION: Moscow Obukhovo International Airport (MIO)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 2
SERVICED GATE(S): A7
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A350-900 XWB, 777-200LR, 777-300ER, 787-8, 787-9

Thank you very much for applying to Valkea Airlines. Should there be any questions, concerns, or suggestions, you are free to contact our Chief Operations Officer or any of our operations staff. We hope that this partnership will be successful for both parties.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Pandu Winata
Head of Operations
Soeharto-Haryo International Airport

Dear Mr. Winata,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Aikarta through Soeharto-Haryo International Airport (CGK).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Nusalia, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to the Aikarta Greater Area will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Soeharto-Haryo International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Aikarta (CGK)
DESTINATION: Soeharto-Haryo International Airport (CGK)
SERVICED TERMINAL: A
SERVICED GATE(S): A3

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Remi Blanchard
Director, Annie Gérard International Airport
Darkwater, Convallaria

Dear Mr. Blanchard,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Darkwater through Annie Gérard International Airport (CYZ).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Convallaria, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Darkwater will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Annie Gérard International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Darkwater (CYZ)
DESTINATION: Annie Gérard International Airport (CYZ)
SERVICED TERMINAL: C
SERVICED GATE(S): C5, C6

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Amrasia
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Amrasia » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:33 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Amrasia
Destination Name: Wessand International Airport, Wessand District, Arcadia
[ ] Short-haul [ ] Medium-haul [X] Long-haul
Description: Arcadia is the capital city of Amrasia, it serves as economic capital of Amrasia. Located in the most southwestern coast of Iberia peninsula, Arcadia is known as world's capital for entertainment, tourism and technology. The city is known for its modern, energy efficient infrastructures and highly-advanced public services, as well as its public transportation. (must be between 3-5 sentences)

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: WIA
Terminal(s): 3
Available Gate(s): B1-B3(indicate specific gates)
Scheduled flight(s) and frequency:
[ ] SUN [2] MON [ ] TUE [2] WED [ ] THU [ ] FRI [2] SAT
Airport:
Head Manager: Thomas Vistovian
Contact Person: [X] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Albert Kim (please include position)
Description: Wessand International Airport(IATA: WIA, ICAO: LWIA), or simply Wessand Airport, is one of the primary civilian airport for Amrasia. The airport is located in Wessand, at the western end of Amrasia, approximately 17.2 kilometres (10.7 mi) northwest from downtown Arcadia on a 13-square-kilometre (5.0 sq mi) site. It is operated by Amrasia West Airport Group and it is the home base of Air Amrasia, Connex, and Solaris. It has direct connection with airport train from downtown Arcadia (from Arcadia Central Station) (of the airport, must be between 3-5 sentences)

Last edited by Amrasia on Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
---------------------------------------------------
THE AMRASIAN FEDERATION
The Land of Freedom and Liberty
A federal, constitutional republic ranging across the American continent to East Asia.
A Nation Reborn. God Bless Amrasia.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Tue May 15, 2018 4:14 pm

Amrasia wrote:-snip-

OOC: Sorry for the long delay, I had no idea there was an app posted on this storefront when I last checked it.

Thomas Vistovian
Head Manager, Wessand International Airport
Wessand District, Arcadia, Amrasia

Dear Mr. Vistovian,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Arcadia through Wessand International Airport (WIA).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Amrasia, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Arcadia will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Wessand International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Arcadia Wessand (WIA)
DESTINATION: Wessand International Airport (WIA)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 3
SERVICED GATE(S): B1-B3

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed May 16, 2018 12:13 am

Where are you located?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Wed May 16, 2018 12:57 am

Australian rePublic wrote:Where are you located?

OOC: While my nation isn't ICly on Earth, the distance is approximately between Australia and Finland. This may mean that the flight may require a stop before continuing on.

I should probably add that option in the app later for certain long-haul flights.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed May 16, 2018 4:20 am

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Perth (PER)- Kingsford Smith (SYD)
DESTINATION: Perth, Western Australia (PER)- then onto- Sydney, New South Wales (SYD)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 1 (both)
SERVICED GATE(S): Due to extreme high demand, we do not assign gates. They're assigned on a first-come-first-served basis
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: Dreamliner is the only aircraft capable of flying non-stop to Perth
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Nusalia
Envoy

Founded: Apr 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nusalia » Sat May 19, 2018 5:17 am

www.heen.com

Good evening

Emilia Tarvainen
Valkea Airlines

We want to invite your airline business to become Heen Navigation partner. we are offer you to use our industry service likes Fleet Management for manage your aircraft fleets, Insurance Info and our product, Heen Map Source and Heen Location Suite to be implemented into your aircraft and business. for more information, visit our corporate website. thanks

Sincerely,
Jonathan Kim
Head of Planning & Strategic Alliances
N E G A R A -- N U S A L I A -- -- S A T U -- I D E N T I T A S

National Factbook | Nusalian Parliamentary Debates | Air Nusalian | Lapak Diskusi Indonesia

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:10 am

Nusalia wrote:-snip-

Jonathan Kim
Head of Planning and Strategic Alliances
Heen Navigation

Dear Mr. Kim,

Thank you for writing this letter to me. We recognize the tremendous effort Heen Navigation has done in providing mapping services for individuals and businesses around the world. But I regret to inform that the board has decided to decline your request for a business partnership at this time. Valkea Airlines Group already has similar services in place that are being used by our business and our aircraft.

However, we are open to other partnerships in the future should it suit our needs. Thank you so much for considering us as a potential partner, and thank you for taking the time to write to us. It is greatly appreciated. We hope that our companies can work together in the future.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:23 pm

Chambres du Parlement Royal
122 Rue de l'Arthropol
Arthropol-Ville
Provence-Capitale
Royaume d'Arthropol

To: Emilia Tarvainei, President and CEO of Valkea Airlines
From: Laurent Rousseau, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Transportation of the Kingdom of Arthropol
Dear Ms Tarvainen,

Arthropol City International Airport, sometimes called Provence International Airport, is the main airport serving Arthropol City, the biggest and capital city of Arthropol. IIt is the one of the biggest airports in terms of passenger and cargo capacity, and was designed with large aircraft like the A380 in mind. The airport can handle anything from a regional jet to an An-225. It is a hub for many airlines in Arthropol, and a focus city for many airlines. From the Ministry of Transport, we would like to invite your airline to fly to Arthropol City International Airport, and I have attached an application below. If you have any questions, please telegram our office. We would also like you make an application on our website (link here) for our record keeping purposes. If your service is successful, we may also invite you to fly to other airports in the country.

Sincerely,

Laurent Rousseau, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Transportation of the Kingdom of Arthropol

OOC: deleted the blocktext tags because it was messing up the thread

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Kingdom of Arthropol
Destination Name: Arthropol City
Distance category: (OOC: I don't have a map of your nation, so I'll just put long haul, our location is in Western Europe)
[ ] Short-haul (less than 1,500 km)
[ ] Medium-haul (1,500-4,000 km)
[X] Long-haul (4,000-12,000 km; may require a stop-over)
[ ] Ultra long-haul (more than 12,000 km; may require a stop-over)

Description: Arthropol City (French- Arthropol-Ville) is the capital and most populous city in Arthropol, with an administrative-limits area of 481 square kilometres (186 square miles) and an official population of 10,084,433 (2017). The city is a commune and department, and the heart of the 11,060-square-kilometre (4,270-square-mile) Provence-Capitale region, whose 2017 population of 21,123,948 represented roughly 31 percent of the population of Arthropol. Since the 18th century, Arthropol City has been one of Europe's major centres of finance, commerce, fashion, science, and the arts. Arthropol City had a GDP of €1.16 trillion (US$1.43 trillion) in 2017, accounting for 35 percent of the GDP of Arthropol. According to official estimates, in 2016-17 Arthropol City had the second-highest GDP in the world and the largest regional GDP in the EU. For more infomation, see the full website- https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=983110

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: ARM
Terminal(s): Terminal 6
Available Gate(s): Gates are assigned on a first come first serve basis
Verdant Lounge?: [x] Yes, you will be given a 25 x 25 m space to build this lounde
Chauffeur Service?: [x] Yes, but electric vehicles must be used due to Arthropolian laws
[2] SUN [2] MON [2] TUE [2] WED [2] THU [2] FRI [2] SAT
Airport: Arthropol City International Airport
Head Manager: Dylan Toutain
Contact Person: [x] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Laurent Rousseau, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Transportation of the Kingdom of Arthropol
Description: Arthropol City International Airport, sometimes called Provence International Airport, is the main airport serving Arthropol City, the biggest and capital city of Arthropol. It is situated on an island, off the coast of Arthropol City, and is the main airport serving the region of Provence-Capitale and Arthropol. It is served by road, rail, and bus connections to Arthropol City. It features 7 runways and 5 terminals, and is the one of the biggest airports in terms of passenger and cargo capacity, and was designed with large aircraft like the A380 in mind. The airport can handle anything from a regional jet to an An-225. It is a hub for many airlines in Arthropol, and a focus city for many airlines.

Additional Note(s): (optional) No

(spoiler deleted for formatting purposes)
OOC: Sorry, I can't really do this part unless I know where Valkea is on a map
Fill in the required information below if your chosen distance category is long-haul or ultra long-haul.
Airport:
IATA Code:
Terminal(s):
Available Gate(s): (indicate specific gates)
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [ ] 3000+ m
Last edited by Arthropol on Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:29 pm

Arthropol wrote:-snip-

Mr. Laurent Rousseau
Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Transportation
Kingdom of Arthropol

Dear Mr. Rousseau,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Arthropol City through Arthropol City International Airport (ARM).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Arthropol, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Arthropol City will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Arthropol City International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Arthropol City (ARM)
DESTINATION: Arthropol City International Airport (ARM)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 6
SERVICED GATE(S): Assigned on first come, first serve basis
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A350-900 XWB, A380-800, 777-200LR, 777-300ER, 787-8, 787-9

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:36 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: United Federation of Chareallia
Destination Name: (city, not airport) Colburg & Piraea
[x] Medium-haul (1,500-4,000 km)
[ ] Long-haul (4,000-12,000 km; may require a stop-over)

Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) Located on Charellia's south-west coast, the twin cities of Colburg and Piraea are a major center of trade and commerce, and together are home to 15% of the nation's populace. In addition to being the economic capital of the nation, these cities are a significant tourist draw. Piraea, in particular, is known for its historic sites and its thriving nightlife.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: DIA
Terminal(s): D
Available Gate(s): D11 (if more are required, let us know)
Chauffeur Service?: [x] Yes [ ] No
[2] SUN [ ] MON [2] TUE [2] WED [ ] THU [ ] FRI [ 2] SAT
Airport:
Head Manager: Leslie Olson
Contact Person: [x] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. William Stone, Airline Liaison
Description: Dioned International Airport is the largest airport in Charellia, and the first port of call for most international travellers. It is a hub for both of the nation's major airlines and offers connecting flights all over the nation. In addition to domestic service, twenty-six international airlines currently fly to Dioned.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Fri Jul 06, 2018 6:26 pm

Charellia wrote:-snip-

Mr. William Stone
Airline Liaison, Dioned International Airport
Colburg & Piraea, United Federation of Charellia

Dear Mr. Stone,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Colburg & Piraea through Dioned International Airport (DIA).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Charellia, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Colburg & Piraea will begin at the soonest time possible.

As previously indicated, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Dioned International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Colburg & Piraea (DIA)
DESTINATION: Dioned International Airport (DIA)
SERVICED TERMINAL: D
SERVICED GATE(S): D11

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

The United States of Ibica
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 02, 2018
New York Times Democracy

Postby The United States of Ibica » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:24 am

[table][tr][td]

[blocktext]BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: The United States of Ibica
Destination Name: (city, not airport) Elizabeth City
[x] Medium-haul (1,500-4,000 km)
[ ] Long-haul (4,000-12,000 km; may require a stop-over)

Description: (must be between 3-5 sentences) The largest city in Ibica, and one of the most historic cities. Elizabeth City was home to the Angola Royal Family prior to Angola becoming a state. The city dominates the Ibican financial and tourism markets.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: ECI
Terminal(s): D
Available Gate(s): (indicate specific gates) D11, D12
[3] SUN [2] MON [2] TUE [2] WED [2] THU [3] FRI [3] SAT
Airport:
Head Manager: Elvina Hill
Contact Person: [ ] Mr. [X] Mrs./Ms. Director of Flight Services (please include position)
Description: (of the airport, must be between 3-5 sentences)
Maximum length of runway: (please check one) Elizabeth City International is located 10 minutes outside of the city limits, directly connected back to the Island Elizabeth City occupies by state highway 125. Elizabeth City International handles around 55,000,000 passengers per year, making it the busiest airport in the nation. Prior to Angola becoming an Ibican state, Elizabeth City was the home of the royal government, the Royal Palace is just a 15 minute drive from ECI.

Leprach
Secretary

Founded: Jul 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Leprach » Sun Jul 08, 2018 1:06 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Republic of Leprach
Destination Name: Izberyurt
Distance category:
[ ] Short-haul
[x] Medium-haul
[ ] Long-haul
[ ] Ultra long-haul

Description: The city of Izberyurt, capital of Leprach is an open-minded city where culture and environment share a thriving space. One of the most liveliest and vibrant cities during the day but even more so at night, the capital presents the visitors with all imaginable options for leisure by offering art, shopping, nightlife and excellent gastronomy!

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: IZB
Terminal(s): 1-B
Available Gate(s): Gate 26
[2] SUN [ ] MON [1] TUE [ ] WED [1] THU [ ] FRI [2] SAT
Airport: Izberyurt International Airport
Head Manager: Erik Wallace, CEO
Contact Person: [x] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms.
Jacob Sultan, Civil Aviation secretary
Description:
Izberyurt International Airport is the largest and the most efficient single-runway airport in the country. Located four miles south of nation's capital with excellent public transport links, Izberyurt International is a major economic driver for the country that serves millions of passengers annually on short and long-haul point-to-point services.
Maximum length of runway:
Additional Note(s): -

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Sun Jul 08, 2018 6:35 pm

The United States of Ibica wrote:-snip-

Mrs. Elvina Hill
Director of Flight Services
Elizabeth City International Airport

Dear Mrs. Hill,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Elizabeth City through Elizabeth City International Airport (ECI).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and the United States of Ibica, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Elizabeth City will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Elizabeth City International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Elizabeth City (ECI)
DESTINATION: Elizabeth City International Airport (ECI)
SERVICED TERMINAL: D
SERVICED GATE(S): D11, D12

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Leprach wrote:-snip-

Mr. Jacob Sultan
Civil Aviation Secretary
Izberyurt International Airport

Dear Mr. Sultan,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Izberyurt through Izberyurt International Airport (IZB).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Leprach, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Izberyurt will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Izberyurt International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Izberyurt (IZB)
DESTINATION: Izberyurt International Airport (IZB)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 1-B
SERVICED GATE(S): 26

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Bzerneleg
Secretary

Founded: Feb 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Bzerneleg » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:31 am

Federal Aviation Administration

Ms. Emilia Tarvainen
President and Chief Executive Officer
Valkea Airlines Group

Dear Ms. Tarvainen,

Our nation Bzerneleg always strive to open itself to the world, welcoming people from all around the world, starting from the formation of this country in 1956, when nearly 36 million citizens of countries from all continents come to Bzerneleg as they seek peace, freedom, and security from the scourge of war and terror in their home countries. That was also when Bzerneleg has its first airline and established the Federal Aviation Administration, which helped bring those refugees to this beautiful nation.

Now that the world is much safer, airplanes serve a much different purpose. It helps us travel to anywhere in the world in less than a day. It helps us with letting foreigners experience each other's culture. And it is the same for Bzerneleg and Valkea. In letting Valkeans have a chance of experiencing our unique country and its magnificent culture, we would like to commence Valkea Airlines flight to Bzerneleg, this will improve the relations between our two countries and will definitely benefit both sides. Below is the Destination Application and the Codeshare Agreement Application.

Sincerely,

Patrick G. Delaney
Director
Federal Aviations Administration

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: Republic of Bzerneleg
Destination Name: Belmont

Description: The city of Belmont, capital city of Bzerneleg, is the country's major economic and cultural center and home to many historic landmarks, including the Liberty Square and Constitutional Convention House. The city is also home to one of the largest parks in the nation, Carnegie Park, named after famous Bzerne industrialist and businessman Francis Carnegie, where tourists can wander around the park and take picture of 1000 years old trees. If this doesn't attract you enough, how about the "Gerrymander" District, the place of shopping malls, where tourists can shop some high quality Bzerne-made clothes and dip yourself in the extremely-delicious Bzerne cuisine.

AIRPORT IINFORMATION

IATA Code:RFC
Terminal(s): 2
Available Gate(s): (indicate specific gates) Gate 32-35
Chauffeur Service?: [X] Yes [ ] No
[X] SUN [X] MON [ ] TUE [X] WED [X] THU [X] FRI [X] SAT
Airport: Richard F. Collins Belmont International Airport
Head Manager: Charles M. Dupont
Contact Person: [X] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Charles M. Dupont, Executive Director
Description: The Richard F. Collins Belmont International Airport is the primary international airport serving the State of Belfort. It is the busiest airport in Bzerneleg and handled more than 100 million passengers in 2017. 10 airlines operate out of the airport with direct flights to many countries in the South Pacific.
Additional Note(s):

Fill in the required information below if your chosen distance category is long-haul or ultra long-haul.
Airport: New York City Jacqueline Mariner Airport
IATA Code: NYM
Available Gate(s): Gate 47-50

CODESHARE INFORMATION

ICAO: BAY
IATA: BEA
Callsign: BELMONT
Nation Name: Republic of Bzerneleg
Airliner Name: Belmont Airways
Main Office/Headquarters: 146 Columbia Avenue,
Description: Belmont Airways is the largest airline and flag carrier of Bzerneleg based on fleet size, international destinations and international flights. Belmont Airways' international passenger division serve in 10 countries, while its domestic division serves 29 destinations.
Storefront: Will be opening soon.
Contact Person: [X] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Robert Francis Murphy Jr., Vice President of Corporate Communications

Number of Destinations: 32
Airline Hub(s): Richard F. Collins Belmont International Airport, New York City Jacqueline Mariner Airport, Williamsburg International Airport, Rouen-Delagarde International Airport, Evelyn Brasier Gaffney International Airport, Valais International Airport, Charles M. Schumer Maryland International Airport, Montpellier International Airport, Berkeley International Airport
Alliance Membership(s): No
Frequent Flyer Program: Miles Club
Additional Note(s): No

Last edited by Kyrusia on Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixing... Good Goat in Heck, that was abjectly broken beyond what I immediately figured possible.

The International Knights
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The International Knights » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:33 am

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name: The Peocracy of Huawan
Destination Name: Lián / 莲
Distance category:
[ ] Short-haul
[ ] Medium-haul
[ ] Long-haul
[X] Ultra long-haul

Description: 莲 is the capital city of Huawan, a member state of the International Knightisian Federation. With a population of a meek 400,000 statesmen, it resides in the South Pacific it is one of the most popular holiday destinations for being a timeless beauty. With rich culture, clean air, enchanting nature and kind faces, it is considered one of the most visited destination for medical tourism. Its cold Mediterranean climate as well as an average temperature of 14 degrees centigrade makes it a popular destination for hikers, eco tourists, and anyone that wants to escape the bustling cities. The capital city also houses its monarch, Her Majesty The Peony, one of the most popular medical doctors and models in the entire region.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: MIA
Available Gate(s): F1, F2
Verdant Lounge?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
Chauffeur Service?: [X ] Yes [ ] No
[ 8:40 and 20:00] SUN [ 8:40 and 20:00] MON [ 8:40 and 20:00] TUE [ 8:40 and 20:00] WED [8:40 and 20:00 ] THU [8:40 and 20:00 ] FRI [ 8:40 and 20:00] SAT
Airport: Mangsten International Airport
Head Manager: Eikichi Suzuki
Contact Person: [X ] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Eikichi Suzuki, Governor of Mangsten International Airport (please include position)
Description: (of the airport, must be between 3-5 sentences)
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [X ] 3000+ m
Additional Note(s): Mangsten International Airport is the current international airport for flights outside Huawan, however a third airport is currently under construction and international flights would be switched there. Mangsten International Airport is amazingly comfortable and cozy despite its size, while so, it is connected to a wide array of public transport to the city.

Airport: Hummingbird International Airport
IATA Code: HUM
Terminal(s): 5 (Only Bravo Terminal Allowed)
Available Gate(s): B28, B 29, B30
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [ X] 3000+ m

CODESHARE INFORMATION

ICAO: HIL
IATA: HI
Callsign: Huinter
Nation Name: The Peocracy of Huawan
Airliner Name: Huawan Intercontinental
Main Office/Headquarters: Huawan Intercontinental Plaza, Lián
Description: First established on June 12th 1947 and inaugurated by The Peony, Mei Yan, on July 12th 70 years ago. It was the largest air carrier in the nation, and one of the only air carriers that service outside the Peonic borders in its period of seclusion and autarky. Starting from just 30 crew members, now has grown to a whopping 2000 of both ground and air crew members.
Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=446662
Logo: Image
Contact Person: [ ] Mr. [X ] Lady Pa Ling, CEO of Huawan Intercontinental

Number of Destinations: 40 Cities and counting
Airline Hub(s): 1
Alliance Membership(s): 1 (Azure Trails)
Frequent Flyer Program: 4
Additional Note(s): We are currently expanding our routes and hope you find this deal to be satisfactory

Last edited by The International Knights on Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

The International Knights
Bureaucrat

Founded: Mar 21, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby The International Knights » Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:51 am

Acting as the CEO, I, Pa Ling, hereby invite you, Airport masters and ministers, on behalf of the Peonic Minister of Transport, Zuuko Yamanashi, for cooperation and codesharing to locations around The South Pacific and The Knightisian federation. Please fill in the application below to begin cooperation with us.

Code: Select all
[align=center]Application Document
申请文件[/align]

[b]Country (full name)[/b]:
[b]Corporation Name[/b]
[b]ICAO:[/b]
[b]IATA:[/b]
[b]Callsign:[/b]
[b]CEO:[/b]
[b]Conctactperson:[/b]
[b]Airline Hub(s):[/b]
[b]Alliance Membership(s):[/b]
[b]Hub Airport(s), Please list them[/b]:
[b]Regional office (to establish an office in your nation)[/b]:
[b]Terminal(s) (or concourse[s]) of operation[/b]:
[b]Would you be interested in setting a regional office in Huawan?[/b]
[b]Would frequent fliers and passengers have exclusive access to the Kinmokusei Lounge[/b]
[b]Would you be interested in setting a travel program in Huawan?[/b]

We look forward for negotiations,

Regards,

Lady Pa Ling
CEO of Huawan Intercontinental
LINGCEO@Huintermail.com
Last edited by The International Knights on Fri Jul 13, 2018 4:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Fri Jul 13, 2018 6:09 pm

Bzerneleg wrote:-snip-

Mr. Patrick G. Delaney
Director, Federal Aviations Administration

Dear Mr. Delaney,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Belmont through Richard F. Collins Belmont International Airport (RFC).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Bzerneleg, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Belmont will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Richard F. Collins Belmont International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Belmont (RFC)
DESTINATION: Richard F. Collins Belmont International Airport (RFC)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 2
SERVICED GATE(S): 32-35
SERVICED AIRCRAFT: A350-900 XWB, A380-800, 777-200LR, 777-300ER, 787-9

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Mr. Patrick G. Delaney
Director, Federal Aviations Administration

Dear Mr. Delaney,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to enter Belmont Airways into a codeshare agreement with Valkea Airlines.

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the routes served by both of our airlines that are in demand by our respective passengers, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we would like to enter into this agreement as well. We would like to enter into further negotiations over which of our routes are to be covered under this agreement.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

OOC: BTW you may need to fix your format, the page looks broken as a result. :P

Northwestern Columbia
Civilian

Founded: Mar 27, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Northwestern Columbia » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:59 pm

BASIC INFORMATION

Nation Name:
Destination Name: Seattle

Description: Seattle has a population of about 78 million. Seattle has been recently liberated from the former dictatorship in the nation, and now we are looking for airlines to fly to our airport in Seattle. If this application is accepted, it will be the first international flight to Northwestern Columbia since 2025.

AIRPORT INFORMATION

IATA Code: SEA
Terminal(s): South Satellite Terminal
Available Gate(s): S4, S5, S6
Chauffeur Service?: [ ] Yes [X] No
[1] SUN [1] MON [1] TUE [1] WED [1] THU [1] FRI [1] SAT
Airport:
Head Manager: Jacob Faring
Contact Person: [X] Mr. [ ] Mrs./Ms. Northwestern Columbia Occupation International Transport Officer Viktor Konstantinov
Description: Seattle-Tacoma International Airport is the largest in Northwestern Columbia. It was recently reopened after the liberation of Seattle. It was closed in 2025 when the dictatorship of James Harlan came to power. But now, it has been reopened.

Airport:
IATA Code:
Terminal(s):
Available Gate(s): (indicate specific gates)
[ ] less than 2000 m [ ] 2000-2999 m [ ] 3000+ m

Last edited by Northwestern Columbia on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:31 pm

The International Knights wrote:-snip-

Mr. Eikichi Suzuki
Governor of Mangsten International Airport
Lian, Peocracy of Huawan

Dear Mr. Suzuki,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Lian through Mangsten International Airport (MIA). (See postcript below for further details.)

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Huawan, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Lian will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Mangsten International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Lian (MIA)
DESTINATION: Mangsten International Airport (MIA)
SERVICED TERMINAL: 3
SERVICED GATE(S): F1, F2

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

P. S.: IATA Code MIA is also currently used by Midandia International Airport. We recommend rectifying this at the International Air Transport Association to prevent confusion.

Lady Pa Ling
Chief Executive Officer
Huawan Intercontinental

Dear Lady Ling,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to enter Huawan Intercontinental into a codeshare agreement with Valkea Airlines.

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the demand for routes, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we would like to enter into this agreement as well. As requested, we will be submitting a counter-application for codesharing shortly.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

Northwestern Columbia wrote:-snip-

Mr. Viktor Konstantinov
International Transport Officer
Northwestern Columbia Occupation

Dear Mr. Konstantinov,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. Accordingly, we have reviewed your application to open a route from our hub at Varen Livet to Seattle through Seattle International Airport (SEA).

Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, as well as noting the feasibility of operating flights between Valkea and Northwestern Columbia, I would like to state on behalf of Valkea Airlines that we accept your application and find it satisfactory. We expect that flights to Seattle will begin at the soonest time possible.

As requested, we will construct our Verdant Lounge at Seattle International Airport for our First and Business Class guests as well as members of our Verdant Skies frequent-flyer program.

ROUTE: Varen Livet (VLV) — Seattle (SEA)
DESTINATION: Seattle International Airport (SEA)
SERVICED TERMINAL: South Satellite Terminal
SERVICED GATE(S): S4, S5, S6

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group

The Blomqvist Corporation
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Blomqvist Corporation » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:37 pm

To: Emilia Tarvainen, Chief Executive Officer; Valkea Airlines.
From: Eric Cha, Senior Director of Logistical Mapping Solutions; Blomqvist International.
Subject: Logistics Proposal.
Encryption: Highest

Dear Ms.Tarvainen, I am Eric Cha the senior director of logistical mapping at Blomqvist International. If you do not know, Blomqvist is a multinational conglomerate with holdings in minerals, logistics, pharmaceuticals, and chemicals with a small bit of everything in between. Blomqvist's most significant holdings though are in logistics, one thing that we pride ourselves in is that from a parcel to a large product we can get it there. The problem with being everywhere is that it is both manpower and infrastructure intense and it isn't always practical.

That is why in 2014, my position as "Senior Director of Logistical Mapping Solutions" was created. The title is a pretty fancy way to say be the guy to fix the resource intenseness issue. So with the help of my whip-smart team, we have created a solution to this issue. The solution is to partner with airlines who have planes going to many destinations like clockwork and to coordinate that using Blomqvist's software to match plane space with parcels and to buy the space right off the software. So parcels are delivered and extra airplane space is monetized. This allows your airline a cash supplement for underbooked flights and a continuous stream of capital that is not seasonal. We would love to partner with you and test out this software. I eagerly await your response.

Sincerely,
Eric Cha;
Senior Director of Logistical Mapping Solutions at Blomqvist International.
Sent Via BlomMail ®

The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade