NATION

PASSWORD

Xencovian Arms Corporation [MOVED TO NEW STOREFRONT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Dec 17, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:27 pm

Granluras wrote:Nation: Granluras
Agency Ordering: Ministry of Defense
Contact Name: Estevo Antón
Order Content
-------------------
1. Kevstar-455 - 60,000
2. EX-50 - 60,000
3. GT-967 - 60,000
4. ER 870 - 60,000
5. AR 14 - 60,000
6. HK-988 - 60,000
7. MRE 1A, 1B and 2A - 60,000 each
8. M9ER5 Leopard - 50
9. M100 Buffalo - 25
10. AMG HMMWV - 100
11. R91 Hell Fire - 6
12. QZ 68 X186 - 60,000
13. HEMTT A2 - 120
Requested Modifications: Naw dawg
Total Cost: $826,360,000
Additional Comments: Make it quick :)

Mr. Estevo Antón
Ministry of Defense
Granluras

Dear Mr. Antón

Thank you for your large order of some our finest equipment. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We truly appreciate your business with us and hope you return to further expand your capabilities.

As requested, we have expedited our production thanks to our new factories in Al-Hind Indus, and the Crinti Marshlands, and we will deliver everything as directed within the coming month.

The amount of $ 826,360,000 has been billed to you via your bank account. We thank you for your accurate calculations, and we hope to see you again, making your country safer with us.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer
Xencovian Arms Corporation

1 Defense Avenue, Central District, Bamford City, Vermont 10001
www.xencovian.com/global

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:19 am

Xencovia wrote:
Granluras wrote:Nation: Granluras
Agency Ordering: Ministry of Defense
Contact Name: Estevo Antón
Order Content
-------------------
1. Kevstar-455 - 60,000
2. EX-50 - 60,000
3. GT-967 - 60,000
4. ER 870 - 60,000
5. AR 14 - 60,000
6. HK-988 - 60,000
7. MRE 1A, 1B and 2A - 60,000 each
8. M9ER5 Leopard - 50
9. M100 Buffalo - 25
10. AMG HMMWV - 100
11. R91 Hell Fire - 6
12. QZ 68 X186 - 60,000
13. HEMTT A2 - 120
Requested Modifications: Naw dawg
Total Cost: $826,360,000
Additional Comments: Make it quick :)

Mr. Estevo Antón
Ministry of Defense
Granluras

Dear Mr. Antón

Thank you for your large order of some our finest equipment. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We truly appreciate your business with us and hope you return to further expand your capabilities.

As requested, we have expedited our production thanks to our new factories in Al-Hind Indus, and the Crinti Marshlands, and we will deliver everything as directed within the coming month.

The amount of $ 826,360,000 has been billed to you via your bank account. We thank you for your accurate calculations, and we hope to see you again, making your country safer with us.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global

This will really make it easy to commit genoc- I mean kill chil-I mean conquer- I mean...hug kittens?
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:12 am

Granluras wrote:
Xencovia wrote:

Mr. Estevo Antón
Ministry of Defense
Granluras

Dear Mr. Antón

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global

This will really make it easy to commit genoc- I mean kill chil-I mean conquer- I mean...hug kittens?

Whatever you do with our weapons, just don't let the WA Human Rights Council find out. ;)

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

New Gun Holster Announced For Law Enforcement

Postby Xencovia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:09 am

Last edited by Xencovia on Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

INTRODUCING XENCOVIAN AEROSPACE TECHNOLOGIES - COMING SOON

Postby Xencovia » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Xencovian-Built Aerial Vehicles & Systems. Coming Soon.
Last edited by Xencovia on Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crinti Marshlands
Lobbyist

Founded: Mar 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Crinti Marshlands

Postby Crinti Marshlands » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:30 pm

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer
Xenovian Arms Coporation

We thank you for the lovely gift our small navy will put our new Centurion Cruiser to good use! I must again apologize for the delay on responding back to you. We have been very busy setting up our new nation. Our engineers will get back with your company this week about the need for our armored 6 wheeled tank. We also have some new technology that your company might be interested in, called the cyclops system, we will send you the specs later this week. Once again on behalf of the great nation of Crinti Marshlands and its people we thank you for the gift.

Furilla Joswyv'n
Star Marshal
Crinti Marshlands

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:46 am

Crinti Marshlands wrote:Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer
Xenovian Arms Coporation

We thank you for the lovely gift our small navy will put our new Centurion Cruiser to good use! I must again apologize for the delay on responding back to you. We have been very busy setting up our new nation. Our engineers will get back with your company this week about the need for our armored 6 wheeled tank. We also have some new technology that your company might be interested in, called the cyclops system, we will send you the specs later this week. Once again on behalf of the great nation of Crinti Marshlands and its people we thank you for the gift.

Furilla Joswyv'n
Star Marshal
Crinti Marshlands

Dear Mr. Joswyv'n

We are glad you liked our gift. We have received your engineering division's encrypted messages, and I am discussing the contents with the company. I will get back to you shortly.

Warm regards
Terrence Lim
CEO, XAC

Granluras
Minister

Founded: Feb 23, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Granluras » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:20 pm

I had some left over (fictional) money after some (useless) calculations and so I’m delving into retail therapy again.

Nation: Granluras
Agency Ordering: Supreme Navy of Granluras
Contact Name: Pèire Ilias
Order Content
-------------------
1. Valour-class littoral combat ship (4)
2. Predator-class corvette (5)
3. Yamato-class submarine (2)
Requested Modifications: Granluras has no major extant maritime conflicts and so our navy is limited to coastal patrols, anti-piracy, and admiralty law. We therefore ask if our ships could be adjusted for long-term littoral service (that is except our already littoral Valour-class ships). Thx
Total Cost: USD$3,004,000,000
Additional Comments: When are you going to be releasing your aerial products?
Reminiscence

est. 2018

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Thu Mar 15, 2018 7:37 am

Granluras wrote:I had some left over (fictional) money after some (useless) calculations and so I’m delving into retail therapy again.

Nation: Granluras
Agency Ordering: Supreme Navy of Granluras
Contact Name: Pèire Ilias
Order Content
-------------------
1. Valour-class littoral combat ship (4)
2. Predator-class corvette (5)
3. Yamato-class submarine (2)
Requested Modifications: Granluras has no major extant maritime conflicts and so our navy is limited to coastal patrols, anti-piracy, and admiralty law. We therefore ask if our ships could be adjusted for long-term littoral service (that is except our already littoral Valour-class ships). Thx
Total Cost: USD$3,004,000,000
Additional Comments: When are you going to be releasing your aerial products?

Mr. Pèire Ilias
Supreme Navy of Granluras
Granluras

Dear Mr. Ilias

Thank you for your order of our naval vessels. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We truly appreciate your business with us and hope you return to further expand your capabilities.

As requested, we have altered certain software and mechanics in the vessels to have an alternate "Littoral Combat" mode, while retaining the original specifications. As for the timeline regarding when our aerial systems will be released, we assure you that it is coming shortly.

The amount of $ 3,004,000,000 has been billed to you via your bank account. We hope to see you again, making your country safer with us.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global

Techganet
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Techganet » Mon Mar 19, 2018 5:00 am

Headquarters Address
Lot 777
noBidiluun Ieainotad
Haiehdchirsun Avenue
Digor Abiesun
State of Ieopris
United Federation of States of Techganet
www.techanereanairlines.tg

To:

Techanerean Airlines

Subject:
Security Arms Order and Purchase

To whom it may concern,

As an effort to provide the utmost of security to our passengers in this ever-changing world, we would like to purchase arms from your corporation to be employed together with our security staff. Below is the order sheet.
We hope that you will consider this order. Thank you for your attention.

Order Sheet
Item(s):
MK 15 (Arms)
Kevstar-914 (Vests)

Quantity:
MK 15>1702
Kevstar-914>1702

Comments/Requests:
For the Kevstar-914 vests, please replace the word 'POLICE' with the acronym 'TAS'.

Calculated Total:
Total>$3,570,796
MK 15>$2,551,298
Kevstar-914>$1,019,498

May we all have everlasting days ahead.

Regards,
Karen Schottler
Communications Officer
Techanerean Airlines

Current Affairs
The President's Council has initiated its first Executive Session. They have reviewed 5 issues throughout the first session, one of which was one where the President gave the go-ahead to quarantine an area which has been infected by a disease previously thought to have been eradicated. | The conservatives tried to repeal the Freedom of Drug Use Act, with the majority of them said Aye to the repeal. Although, the liberals managed to overpass their vote, with their votes totalling a 78% of the total votes. | Something's cooking in the Assembly kitchen.......

Masurbia
Envoy

Founded: Dec 08, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Masurbia » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:28 pm

Nation: Masurbia
Agency Ordering: Masurbian Navy
Contact Name: Todd Allyn
Order Content
-------------------
1. Predator-class corvette (5)
2. Arcavia-Class Invader (1)
3. Astron-Class Sea Hawk (6)
Total Cost: USD $1,384,000,000
Additional Comments: This is Masurbia's first buying of ships for our new navy. We hope to be back for additional dealings.
I see, therefore I am not blind.

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:10 am

Techganet wrote:

Headquarters Address
Lot 777
noBidiluun Ieainotad
Haiehdchirsun Avenue
Digor Abiesun
State of Ieopris
United Federation of States of Techganet
www.techanereanairlines.tg

To:

Techanerean Airlines

Subject:
Security Arms Order and Purchase

To whom it may concern,

As an effort to provide the utmost of security to our passengers in this ever-changing world, we would like to purchase arms from your corporation to be employed together with our security staff. Below is the order sheet.
We hope that you will consider this order. Thank you for your attention.

Order Sheet
Item(s):
MK 15 (Arms)
Kevstar-914 (Vests)

Quantity:
MK 15>1702
Kevstar-914>1702

Comments/Requests:
For the Kevstar-914 vests, please replace the word 'POLICE' with the acronym 'TAS'.

Calculated Total:
Total>$3,570,796
MK 15>$2,551,298
Kevstar-914>$1,019,498

May we all have everlasting days ahead.

Regards,
Karen Schottler
Communications Officer
Techanerean Airlines

Ms. Karen Schottler
Communications Officer
Techanerean Airlines

Dear Ms. Schottler

Thank you for your order. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We truly appreciate your business with us and hope you return to further expand your capabilities.

As requested, we have replaced the word 'POLICE' with the acronym 'TAS'. We hope that our equipment serves you well in securing your facilities.

The amount of $ 3,570,796 has been billed to your company via your bank account. We hope to see you again, making your country safer with us.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global
Last edited by Xencovia on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 5:13 am

Masurbia wrote:Nation: Masurbia
Agency Ordering: Masurbian Navy
Contact Name: Todd Allyn
Order Content
-------------------
1. Predator-class corvette (5)
2. Arcavia-Class Invader (1)
3. Astron-Class Sea Hawk (6)
Total Cost: USD $1,384,000,000
Additional Comments: This is Masurbia's first buying of ships for our new navy. We hope to be back for additional dealings.

Mr. Todd Allyn
Masurbian Navy
Masurbia

Dear Mr. Allyn

Thank you for your order. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We are pleased to be your first choice when it comes to naval technologies, vessels, and capabilities! We truly appreciate your business with us and hope you return to further expand your capabilities.

The amount of $ 1,384,000,000 has been billed to you via your bank account. We hope to see you again, making your country safer with us.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global
Last edited by Xencovia on Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Freilibre
Envoy

Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Freilibre » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:16 am

To: The Xencovian Arms Corporation
    From Gustave Jourdain, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vraxuis Arms Corporation, Freilibran Armed Forces

Greetings, Xencovian Arms Corporation,

The Freilibran Armed Forces and the Vraxuis Arms Corporation has expressed interest in purchasing XAC's arms and equipment. After an extensive review from the government of Freilibre, the Parliament, the House of Commons, and the Cabinet, as well as the National Arms Association (NAA), we have applied for an order towards The Xencovian Arms Corporation in order to strengthen the Freilibran Armed Forces and Vraxuis's Mercenary Corporation. Following is the order/application:

Nation: The Commonwealth of Freilibre
    Agency Ordering: Freilibre Armed Forces, Armed Forces Joint Special Operative Forces (JSOF), Freilibre Navy, Freilibre Coast Guard, Freilibre National Police, Adélaïde Metropolitan Police (AMP), AMP Special Task Forces, AMP Riot Guard and Control (RGC), and Vraxuis Arms Corporation Mercenary Division (VACMD)
    Contact Name: Sylvester Siegfried
    Order Content
    -------------------
    POLICE
    1. Kevstar-914 (5,200)
      $ 3,114,800
    2. CG-14 (3,000)
      $ 1,074,000
    3. CG-12 (1,000)
      $ 299,000
    4. Plex-OVC 2 (4,000)
      $ 1,116,000
    5. GT-967 (3,000)
      $ 597,000
    6. TYR-89 (20)
      $ 179,740

ARMED FORCES
    ARMS
    1. AR 90 (2,000)
      $ 5,398,000
    2. AR 15 (3,000)
      $ 7,497,000
    JSOF/VACMD
    3. ER 870 C (100)
      $ 39,900
    4. GT-846 (1,000)
      $ 299,000
    LAND/VACMD
    5. MRER4 Abrams (30)
      $ 270,000,000
    6. M9ER5 Leopard (20)
      $ 160,000,000

NAVY
    1. Patrol Boat(s) Delta-Class Sea Axe (10)
      $ 230,000,000
    2. Corvette(s) Alton-Class Freedom (5)
      $ 475,000,000
    3. Amphibious Warfare Orbital-Class Centurion (2)
      $ 400,000,000
    4. Amphibious Warfare Orbital-Class Spearhead (5)
      $ 1,095,000,000
    5. Support & Research Charlotte-Class Sea Wolf (5)
      $ 795,000,000

Requested Modifications:
    Total Cost: $3,444,614,440 (NSD)
    Additional Comments: We look forward to future business ventures and relations, between XAC, Freilibre, and the Vraxuis Arms Corporation Mercenary Division. Vraxuis Arms Corporation is unfortunately closed for foreign orders, after a backlog has forced it to halt new orders. It has also been assigned for special missions and orders from the Freilibre Armed Forces, and will not likely be freely selling its arms, equipment and services to the international market for a few years to come. Nevertheless, they express their gratitude towards XAC, and hopes to build future partnerships.

Her Majesty the Queen of Freilibre

Minister for Freilibre Foreign Affairs Gustave Jourdain
Last edited by Freilibre on Sat Mar 31, 2018 6:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

Eothasia
Envoy

Founded: Jan 10, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Eothasia » Wed Mar 28, 2018 11:35 am

Sender: Caeia Varian
Recipient: To Whom it May Concern
Cc: N/A
Bcc: N/A
Subject: Weapon Procurement
Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia | Department of Defense
1 Imperial Avenue | Palaven
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 578 - 965
dod.eid

To Whom it May Concern,

Greetings. First and foremost, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Caeia Varian, and I am a procurement officer for the Department of Defense of the Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia. I come to you in representation of my department due to the recent modernization programs being undertaken by the Imperial armed forces.

After much deliberation and a rigorous selection process, the Xenocovian Arms Corporation has been selected as one of the few arms manufacturers with which the Elder Dominion shall establish negotiations in order to carry out this modernization.

As per the standard communication protocols of the Xenocovian Arms Corporation with its clients, the Eothasian Department of Defense has attached below a copy of a document that clearly indicates the intended items the Department would procure, as well as their associated price and quantities. We will also be providing an official Department of Defense procurement form. Though the Department of Defense is confident in the future of these negotiations, should the Xenocovian Arms Corporation require any further information, or should they need to contact me specifically to discuss the procurement package, please do not hesitate to contact the Procurement Office of the Department of Defense at procurementoffice@dod.eid.

Thank you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Department of Defense Procurement Form
[Elder Imperial Republic of Eothasia]

1. Arms
      a. Small Arms
        i. AR-90 | 12,478 | US$33,678,122.00
      b. Explosives
        i. Claymore Mine | 24,978 | $4,970,622.00
        ii. Land Mine | 17,845 | $2,302,005.00
    2. Land Vehicles
      a. Main Battle Tanks
        i. M1ER4 Abrams | 84 | $756,000,000.00
        ii. M7ER1 Cougar | 74 | $592,000,000.00
      b. Anti-aircraft Vehicles
        i. R91 Hell Fire | 221 | $749,190,000.00
    3. Sea Vehicles
      b. Patrol Boats
        i. Star Axe-class Patrol Boat | 12 | $330,000,000.00
    4. Total
      a. Subtotal: US$2,468,140,749.00
      b. Applicable Discounts: N/A
      c. Total: US$2,468,140,749.00

Sincerely,
Caeia Varian
Procurement Officer

Last edited by Eothasia on Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Federal Republic of Orleóis
DEFCON: [4]; Double Take
| Pop.: 229,766,318 | Area: 4,196,783 km2 | Demonym: Orlésian(s) |
| Active Military: 2,348,747 | GDP: US$12.91 trillion |
| Diplomatic Cooperation Initiative | National Informational Codex | Constitution of the Republic |

Galactic Orlésian Republic
| Pop.: 149,220,976,115 | Inhabited Systems: 411 | Demonym: Orlésian |
| Current Year: 2785 CE | Capital: Aetherius | Core System: Aurelis |
| Formerly appeared as a wild Xanixi |
| #AtléticoMadrid #ChelseaFC |

Nepenisea
Attaché

Founded: Mar 23, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Nepenisea » Thu Mar 29, 2018 4:54 am

Dear XAC,
We have been in several wars lately and are in need of more supplies. The Defense Assembly has decided to purchase from you. This is what we will order.

Each police will be issued 1 of each of these. There are 10,000 police officers. So, 10,000 of each.
|KEVSTAR 914: $599 each | EX 50: $463 each | BTR 9: $129 each | Plex OVC: $279 each | Mag-Lite 518: $139 each | TZ-S: $199 each | Motorola XAC: $49 each | SW 81: $99 each | Gun Holster: $100 each | GT 971: $399 each | GT 34: $149 each | POLICE CAP (STYLE 4): $99 each| HK-988 ($699 each)
10,000 of each of these:
|APNR 81: $164 each | JD 10: $199 each | Motorola IVB: $149 each | DUI-Checker: $189 | SCR 291: $59 each | Barrier: $39 each
500 of these:
CM 93: $199 each |
100,000 of each of these:
5.11 Tactical Boots: $199 each | IK-13 Bottle: $29 each | MCPT Compass: $9 each | QZ 48 X86: $99 each | QZ 68 X186: $199 each | XR 9916: $299 each | GPS 480: $3699 each | ME 18: $299 each
100,000 of these:
SK-90 - $199 each | AR-90: $2,699 each | FL-91: $99 each
300,000 of these:
HG 10

Total Cost: 5,290,709,500
Thank you. We look forward to delivery and use.
From,
Joy Price
Minister Of War
A 30 civilization, according to this index.
Queer

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:32 am

Freilibre wrote:
(Image)

(Image)

To: The Xencovian Arms Corporation
    From Gustave Jourdain, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Vraxuis Arms Corporation, Freilibran Armed Forces

Greetings, Xencovian Arms Corporation,

The Freilibran Armed Forces and the Vraxuis Arms Corporation has expressed interest in purchasing XAC's arms and equipment. After an extensive review from the government of Freilibre, the Parliament, the House of Commons, and the Cabinet, as well as the National Arms Association (NAA), we have applied for an order towards The Xencovian Arms Corporation in order to strengthen the Freilibran Armed Forces and Vraxuis's Mercenary Corporation. Following is the order/application:

Nation: The Commonwealth of Freilibre
    Agency Ordering: Freilibre Armed Forces, Armed Forces Joint Special Operative Forces (JSOF), Freilibre Navy, Freilibre Coast Guard, Freilibre National Police, Adélaïde Metropolitan Police (AMP), AMP Special Task Forces, AMP Riot Guard and Control (RGC), and Vraxuis Arms Corporation Mercenary Division (VACMD)
    Contact Name: Sylvester Siegfried
    Order Content
    -------------------
    POLICE
    1. Kevstar-914 (5,200)
      $ 3,114,800
    2. CG-14 (3,000)
      $ 1,074,000
    3. CG-12 (1,000)
      $ 299,000
    4. Plex-OVC 2 (4,000)
      $ 1,116,000
    5. GT-967 (3,000)
      $ 597,000
    6. TYR-89 (20)
      $ 179,740

ARMED FORCES
    ARMS
    1. AR 90 (2,000)
      $ 5,398,000
    2. AR 15 (3,000)
      $ 7,497,000
    JSOF/VACMD
    3. ER 870 C (100)
      $ 39,900
    4. GT-846 (1,000)
      $ 299,000
    LAND/VACMD
    5. MRER4 Abrams (30)
      $ 270,000,000
    6. M9ER5 Leopard (20)
      $ 160,000,000

NAVY
    1. Patrol Boat(s) Delta-Class Sea Axe (10)
      $ 230,000,000
    2. Corvette(s) Alton-Class Freedom (5)
      $ 475,000,000
    3. Amphibious Warfare Orbital-Class Centurion (2)
      $ 400,000,000
    4. Amphibious Warfare Orbital-Class Spearhead (5)
      $ 1,095,000,000
    5. Support & Research Charlotte-Class Sea Wolf (5)
      $ 795,000,000

Requested Modifications:
    Total Cost: $3,444,614,440 (NSD)
    Additional Comments: We look forward to future business ventures and relations, between XAC, Freilibre, and the Vraxuis Arms Corporation Mercenary Division. Vraxuis Arms Corporation is unfortunately closed for foreign orders, after a backlog has forced it to halt new orders. It has also been assigned for special missions and orders from the Freilibre Armed Forces, and will not likely be freely selling its arms, equipment and services to the international market for a few years to come. Nevertheless, they express their gratitude towards XAC, and hopes to build future partnerships.

(Image)

(Image)
Her Majesty the Queen of Freilibre

Mr. Sylvester Siegfried
Freilibran Armed Forces
Vraxuis Arms Corporation
The Commonwealth of Freilibre

Dear Mr. Siegfried

It is an honor to serve the great nation of Freilibre! Thank you for your massive order, we are certain that you will secure your nation in much better ways with our equipment and ensure peace and prosperity throughout your lands. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We are pleased to be your first choice when it comes to naval technologies, vessels, and capabilities! We truly appreciate your business with us and hope you return to further expand your capabilities.

The amount of $ 3,444,614,440 has been billed to you via your bank account. As a token of our appreciation, we have allocated resources to ensure your order is expedited and training is given at no additional cost to the country. We would like to extend a warm hand to Freilibre to join us as a partner and work with us. We would also be very interested in forming any sort of partnership with the Vraxuis Arms Corporation, which we have heard many good things of across the pond.

We hope to see you again, making your country safer with us.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:58 am

Eothasia wrote:
Sender: Caeia Varian
Recipient: To Whom it May Concern
Cc: N/A
Bcc: N/A
Subject: Weapon Procurement
1 Imperial Avenue | Palaven
ZIP 32318
+7 - (323) - 578 - 965
dod.eid

To Whom it May Concern,

Greetings. First and foremost, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Caeia Varian, and I am a procurement officer for the Department of Defense of the Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia. I come to you in representation of my department due to the recent modernization programs being undertaken by the Imperial armed forces.

After much deliberation and a rigorous selection process, the Xenocovian Arms Corporation has been selected as one of the few arms manufacturers with which the Elder Dominion shall establish negotiations in order to carry out this modernization.

As per the standard communication protocols of the Xenocovian Arms Corporation with its clients, the Eothasian Department of Defense has attached below a copy of a document that clearly indicates the intended items the Department would procure, as well as their associated price and quantities. We will also be providing an official Department of Defense procurement form. Though the Department of Defense is confident in the future of these negotiations, should the Xenocovian Arms Corporation require any further information, or should they need to contact me specifically to discuss the procurement package, please do not hesitate to contact the Procurement Office of the Department of Defense at procurementoffice@dod.eid.

Thank you. We hope to hear from you soon.

Department of Defense Procurement Form
[Elder Imperial Republic of Eothasia]

1. Arms
      a. Small Arms
        i. AR-90 | 12,478 | US$33,678,122.00
      b. Explosives
        i. Claymore Mine | 24,978 | $4,970,622.00
        ii. Land Mine | 17,845 | $2,302,005.00
    2. Land Vehicles
      a. Main Battle Tanks
        i. M1ER4 Abrams | 84 | $756,000,000.00
        ii. M7ER1 Cougar | 74 | $592,000,000.00
      b. Anti-aircraft Vehicles
        i. R91 Hell Fire | 221 | $749,190,000.00
    3. Sea Vehicles
      b. Patrol Boats
        i. Star Axe-class Patrol Boat | 12 | $330,000,000.00
    4. Total
      a. Subtotal: US$2,468,140,749.00
      b. Applicable Discounts: N/A
      c. Total: US$2,468,140,749.00

Sincerely,
(Image)
Caeia Varian
Procurement Officer

Ms. Caeia Varian
Department of Defense
Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia

Dear Ms. Varian

It is a pleasure to meet you and to serve the Elder Imperial Dominion of Eothasia. Thank you for the opportunity for our company to serve your defense needs, we are certain that you will find a good use for our defense technologies and use them to ensure peace and prosperity throughout your lands. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We are pleased to be your first choice when it comes to battle-tank technologies.

The amount of $ 2,468,140,749 has been billed to you via your bank account. As a token of our appreciation, we have allocated resources to ensure your order is expedited and training is given at no additional cost to the country. We would also like the opportunity to showcase our new M-RAP M-ATV line-up to your defense personnel in your country, and we shall cover all the costs involved in doing so.

We truly appreciate your business with us and hope you return to further expand your capabilities. We hope to see you again, making your country safer with us.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global

PS: That's some intense RP! Keep it going ;)

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:12 am

Nepenisea wrote:Dear XAC,
We have been in several wars lately and are in need of more supplies. The Defense Assembly has decided to purchase from you. This is what we will order.

Each police will be issued 1 of each of these. There are 10,000 police officers. So, 10,000 of each.
|KEVSTAR 914: $599 each | EX 50: $463 each | BTR 9: $129 each | Plex OVC: $279 each | Mag-Lite 518: $139 each | TZ-S: $199 each | Motorola XAC: $49 each | SW 81: $99 each | Gun Holster: $100 each | GT 971: $399 each | GT 34: $149 each | POLICE CAP (STYLE 4): $99 each| HK-988 ($699 each)
10,000 of each of these:
|APNR 81: $164 each | JD 10: $199 each | Motorola IVB: $149 each | DUI-Checker: $189 | SCR 291: $59 each | Barrier: $39 each
500 of these:
CM 93: $199 each |
100,000 of each of these:
5.11 Tactical Boots: $199 each | IK-13 Bottle: $29 each | MCPT Compass: $9 each | QZ 48 X86: $99 each | QZ 68 X186: $199 each | XR 9916: $299 each | GPS 480: $3699 each | ME 18: $299 each
100,000 of these:
SK-90 - $199 each | AR-90: $2,699 each | FL-91: $99 each
300,000 of these:
HG 10

Total Cost: 5,290,709,500
Thank you. We look forward to delivery and use.
From,
Joy Price
Minister Of War

Ms. Joy Price
Minister Of War
Nepenisea

Dear Ms. Price

Thank you for your huge order of personnel equipment. We understand your nation is amidst times of war and uncertainty, and are making the arrangements to manufacture and deliver the required equipment to you as soon as we can. I can safely say you will have your equipment within the next month, and that is the Xencovian way of doing things that we guarantee with every order. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We are certain you will be pleased with the quality of the equipment for your police and armed forces.

The amount of $ 5,290,709,500 has been billed to you via your bank account. We would like to extend a warm hand to Nepenisea to join us as a partner and work with us, and manufacture our arms in your country - this has significant discounts for all your future procurements.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Xencovian Arms Corporation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:22 am

Nation: Yohannes
Agency Ordering: Alleswerken AG
Contact Name: Ms Alma Preissner, Regional Import Operations Manager
Order Content:
-------------------
1. POLICE CYCLE 500 (10,000)
2. XAC M-ATV TTR (200)
3. XAC HEMTT A3 (60)
Requested Modifications: If possible, we would very much love to have the Yohannesian flag be added to our vehicles and cycles.

Total Cost: 130,520,000 NationStates Dollars/Universal Standard Dollars
  • If possible, we would like to pay (lump-sum contract) in Quertz russling (§), which according to the latest International Securities and Exchange Commission report has the following rate: “A Yohannesian needs to spend at least §106.27 to be able to buy $1 NS.” This means a total cost of 10,042,246,373 Quertz russling for our purchase.
Additional Comments: We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!
Last edited by Yohannes on Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Sacrosanct Group
Envoy

Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Sat Mar 31, 2018 5:12 am

Partnership Application
Nation: Sacrosanct Group
Name of Company / Agency: Sacrosanct Bank
National Leader/Company CEO: Mark Noble (national leader, CEO and Chief Banker)
Link to Store: (Companies Only) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=427581
Industry: Banking and Finance
Reason of Partnership: We see rapid growth in the company. Sacrosanct Bank currently diversifies its investments in many industry types, including arms manufacturing. We would like to offer an initial investment of NS$ 5 billion which the company can use in its research and development, manufacturing, logistics, and whatever purpose it may need.
Additional Comments: If approved, we would like to request to allow us to provide the funds via Sacrosanct Bank if possible. Please sign up. Account can also be used by other Sacrosanct Bank clients during their purchases from your company in the future. Thank you.

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:53 pm

Yohannes wrote:Nation: Yohannes
Agency Ordering: Alleswerken AG
Contact Name: Ms Alma Preissner, Regional Import Operations Manager
Order Content:
-------------------
1. POLICE CYCLE 500 (10,000)
2. XAC M-ATV TTR (200)
3. XAC HEMTT A3 (60)
Requested Modifications: If possible, we would very much love to have the Yohannesian flag be added to our vehicles and cycles.

Total Cost: 130,520,000 NationStates Dollars/Universal Standard Dollars
  • If possible, we would like to pay (lump-sum contract) in Quertz russling (§), which according to the latest International Securities and Exchange Commission report has the following rate: “A Yohannesian needs to spend at least §106.27 to be able to buy $1 NS.” This means a total cost of 10,042,246,373 Quertz russling for our purchase.
Additional Comments: We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Ms. Alma Preissner
Regional Import Operations Manager
Yohannes

Dear Ms. Preissner

Thank you for your order! We are certain that you will find a very good use of our police and land vehicles. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We are certain you will be pleased with the quality of the equipment for your police and armed forces. As requested, we have added the Yohannesian flag to all the vehicles in the NATO-appropriated positions for military vehicles and the best position for the Police Patrol Cycles.

We have processed your request in the currency of your choice, however, please note that the Xencovian National Bank has imposed a 1.4% currency charge for the change, which will be billed separately. The amount of § 10,042,246,373 has been billed to you via your bank account.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:18 pm

Sacrosanct Group wrote:Partnership Application
Nation: Sacrosanct Group
Name of Company / Agency: Sacrosanct Bank
National Leader/Company CEO: Mark Noble (national leader, CEO and Chief Banker)
Link to Store: (Companies Only) viewtopic.php?f=6&t=427581
Industry: Banking and Finance
Reason of Partnership: We see rapid growth in the company. Sacrosanct Bank currently diversifies its investments in many industry types, including arms manufacturing. We would like to offer an initial investment of NS$ 5 billion which the company can use in its research and development, manufacturing, logistics, and whatever purpose it may need.
Additional Comments: If approved, we would like to request to allow us to provide the funds via Sacrosanct Bank if possible. Please sign up. Account can also be used by other Sacrosanct Bank clients during their purchases from your company in the future. Thank you.

Mr. Mark Noble
CEO and Chief Banker
Sacrosanct Group

Dear Mr. Noble

Thank you for your partnership application. After careful consideration, the Corporation has decided to approve your application. We are excited to have you on board with us. We have cordially requested to open an account at your bank and would like to offer a 2.5% discount to any nation that uses your bank to transact with us, as a symbol of our commitment to this newly forged relationship.

We await your reply.

Warm regards,
Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

www.xencovian.com/global

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: Xencovian Arms Corporation

Postby Yohannes » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:36 pm

Xencovia wrote:Dear Ms. Preissner

Thank you for your order! We are certain that you will find a very good use of our police and land vehicles. I am pleased to inform you that the order has been approved instantly. We are certain you will be pleased with the quality of the equipment for your police and armed forces. As requested, we have added the Yohannesian flag to all the vehicles in the NATO-appropriated positions for military vehicles and the best position for the Police Patrol Cycles.

We have processed your request in the currency of your choice, however, please note that the Xencovian National Bank has imposed a 1.4% currency charge for the change, which will be billed separately. The amount of § 10,042,246,373 has been billed to you via your bank account.

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

Kia Ora Terrence,

Thank you for the information. I have emailed the Alleswerken manager concerned. Transaction has been made this afternoon, meaning the payment (including 1.4% exchange payment) should arrive tomorrow 8 a.m.

Ngā mihi nui kia koutou,

E B
Head of State pro tempore

The Realm of Yohannes | Nga Whenua tekau ma iwa | Yohannesisches Reich
Last edited by Yohannes on Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Xencovia
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Xencovia » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:50 pm

Yohannes wrote:
Xencovia wrote:Dear Ms. Preissner

Mr. Terrence Lee
Chief Executive Officer

Kia Ora Terrence,

Thank you for the information. I have emailed the Alleswerken manager concerned. Transaction has been made this afternoon, meaning the payment (including 1.4% exchange payment) should arrive tomorrow 8 a.m.

Ngā mihi nui kia koutou,

E B
Head of State pro tempore

The Realm of Yohannes | Nga Whenua tekau ma iwa | Yohannesisches Reich

You are welcome. We hope to see you transacting with us again. Have a great day, and may God bless your country.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade