NATION

PASSWORD

Requesting Solar Systems

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Requesting Solar Systems

Postby HerpDeDerp » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:33 pm

We here in the HerpDeDerpian Federal office are growing weary of our growing population and would like to buy an entire solar system from anyone willing to sell one.We will pay very high amounts of money for a suitable system.We would prefer the system to have a habitable planet or atleast a semi-habitable planet. HerpDeDerp is also looking for anyone willing to turn of current colonization of other systems into a joint venture.
More on that can be found here https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=436281

Best Regards, General Andrew
I dont use NS stats

UniversalCommons
Senator

Founded: Jan 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:21 pm

HerpDeDerp wrote:We here in the HerpDeDerpian Federal office are growing weary of our growing population and would like to buy an entire solar system from anyone willing to sell one.We will pay very high amounts of money for a suitable system.We would prefer the system to have a habitable planet or atleast a semi-habitable planet. HerpDeDerp is also looking for anyone willing to turn of current colonization of other systems into a joint venture.
More on that can be found here https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=436281

Best Regards, General Andrew

From; Mina Ohyes, Minister of Trade, UniversalCommons, Paradise System

We are looking to upgrade our paraterraforming projects and need additional funds. We are willing to sell the paraterraformed Moon Galatea and the mobile Asteroid factory bases Sphinx and Lion. This would include a half dozen automated nanofactories. You would be able to build paraterraformed asteroid habitats with this equipment freeing you from the need to use planetary bodies. With the base material from asteroid fields, cometary belts, and gas giant planets, you should be able to build closed environment habitats. We would include the proper Closed Environment Life Support Systems as well as the biological material to make a suitable habitat.

As a bonus we will offer a used interlinked cloud nine aerial floating structure for working in gas giants.

We need large amounts of rare earth metals and artificial heavy elements like neutronium to build a self sufficient planetoid in deep space. The planetoid will service as a wormhole hub. Artificial elements, rare earth metals, antimatter, and technology for advanced materials are what we currently seek.

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:40 pm

We are looking to upgrade our paraterraforming projects and need additional funds. We are willing to sell the paraterraformed Moon Galatea and the mobile Asteroid factory bases Sphinx and Lion. This would include a half dozen automated nanofactories. You would be able to build paraterraformed asteroid habitats with this equipment freeing you from the need to use planetary bodies. With the base material from asteroid fields, cometary belts, and gas giant planets, you should be able to build closed environment habitats. We would include the proper Closed Environment Life Support Systems as well as the biological material to make a suitable habitat.

Greetings from General Andrew

How much will this cost?Also, how many people live in the bases currently?Specifically how many people live on the moon base?
We are interested in your offer but just need a little bit more information.
I dont use NS stats

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Tue Feb 20, 2018 10:12 pm

HerpDeDerp wrote:

Greetings from General Andrew

How much will this cost?Also, how many people live in the bases currently?Specifically how many people live on the moon base?
We are interested in your offer but just need a little bit more information.

It is not a base, it is a paraterraformed moon. Basically a moon with 3 kilometer high outer self healing membrane and an artificial atmosphere. The paraterraformed asteroids currently have 1,000 people each on them, but that is a skeleton crew. Each asteroid 3 kilometers long and 2 kilometers in diameter. They housed 200,000 people originally. They will be departing after demonstration of life support systems. The moon originally had 4 million inhabitants. It is down to a skeleton crew of 40,000 people. They will be departing after training.

We are seeing the following as payment. 2 Kilograms of antimatter in containment $800 billion dollars per kilogram. I kilogram of neutronium in containment $1 trillion dollars. The total cost would be $3.6 trillion dollars, but we prefer the antimatter and the neutronium as we will need them to make stable wormholes.

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:05 pm

Greetings From The Great And Glorious Leader Nighteye Himself

I have read your conversation with general Andrew very carefully and accept your terms.The inclosed materials will be sent to you
as soon as you would like. I am very pleased with this deal and look forward to possible business with your nation in the future.
I dont use NS stats

UniversalCommons
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby UniversalCommons » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:02 pm

HerpDeDerp wrote:Greetings From The Great And Glorious Leader Nighteye Himself

I have read your conversation with general Andrew very carefully and accept your terms.The inclosed materials will be sent to you
as soon as you would like. I am very pleased with this deal and look forward to possible business with your nation in the future.

We are ready to make the transfer. We look forward to the antimatter and neutronium. It will move up our schedule for building a deep space wormhole junction.

Thank you for doing business with us.

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:07 pm

bump
I dont use NS stats

Entronium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Entronium » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:50 am

We have a solar system to sell as well, known as the Reichard D3-8 the system contains 3 habital planets with the third one being the largest (about 6 earth sizes)
The price is anything equivilent to 4,245,543,668 common diamonds
Last edited by Entronium on Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:08 pm

Entronium wrote:We have a solar system to sell as well, known as the Reichard D3-8 the system contains 3 habital planets with the third one being the largest (about 6 earth sizes)

We have a few questions regarding the bodies in the solar system in question'
[list=]What is the temperature like on the planets?
What kind of creatures inhabit the planets?
What kind of weather?
What is the population?[/list]
I dont use NS stats

Entronium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Entronium » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:05 am

HerpDeDerp wrote:
Entronium wrote:We have a solar system to sell as well, known as the Reichard D3-8 the system contains 3 habital planets with the third one being the largest (about 6 earth sizes)

We have a few questions regarding the bodies in the solar system in question'
What kind of weather?

The temperature on the first one planet average out to about 36 degrees Celsius while the second and largest one avrages between 26-31, and the third averages in the 27 Celsius range.

The notable creatures that inhabit the planets are all non-hostile like the giant spider creature which actually only attacks plantlife (so watch your crops and farms), and the metal bird which may fly into atmospheric engines because it tends to (we dont really know why they do this) oddly enough they exist on all three of the planets we suspect that there might me some wormhole activity that connects the three worlds but have still not confirmed this.

The weather of each world resembles calm winters and stormy summers (so very much like tropical weather).

The popluation is 12,000 for the metal bird creatures yet the giant spiders have an unknown popluation.

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:44 pm

Entronium wrote:
HerpDeDerp wrote:We have a few questions regarding the bodies in the solar system in question'
What kind of weather?

The temperature on the first one planet average out to about 36 degrees Celsius while the second and largest one avrages between 26-31, and the third averages in the 27 Celsius range.

The notable creatures that inhabit the planets are all non-hostile like the giant spider creature which actually only attacks plantlife (so watch your crops and farms), and the metal bird which may fly into atmospheric engines because it tends to (we dont really know why they do this) oddly enough they exist on all three of the planets we suspect that there might me some wormhole activity that connects the three worlds but have still not confirmed this.

The weather of each world resembles calm winters and stormy summers (so very much like tropical weather).

The popluation is 12,000 for the metal bird creatures yet the giant spiders have an unknown popluation.

When we said population we meant humans, if there are any.
I dont use NS stats

Entronium
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Entronium » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:32 pm

HerpDeDerp wrote:
Entronium wrote:The temperature on the first one planet average out to about 36 degrees Celsius while the second and largest one avrages between 26-31, and the third averages in the 27 Celsius range.

When we said population we meant humans, if there are any.

Then I would say zero atm

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:52 pm

Entronium wrote:
HerpDeDerp wrote:When we said population we meant humans, if there are any.

Then I would say zero atm

Accepted
I dont use NS stats

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Sun Mar 04, 2018 7:39 am

Bump
I dont use NS stats

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:47 am

bump
I dont use NS stats

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:05 pm

bump
I dont use NS stats

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:26 pm

bump
I dont use NS stats

Planet Beta Sigmus
Civil Servant

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Planet Beta Sigmus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm

We will give you the Zardik Quadrant free if in exchange you allow us to mine for uranium on part of your land.

The Star Spawn of Cthulu
Political Columnist

Founded: Mar 18, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby The Star Spawn of Cthulu » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:47 pm

C' l' gotha spread aimgr'luh ph' soth.

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Mon Mar 19, 2018 7:30 am

Planet Beta Sigmus wrote:We will give you the Zardik Quadrant free if in exchange you allow us to mine for uranium on part of your land.

We need more details about the system. Is there life? Habitable planets? Etc.

C' l' gotha spread aimgr'luh ph' soth.

HerpDeDerp proceeds to use a galactic translator on all transmissions from the Star Spawn Of Cthulu.

OOC:Pretty much speak in english now
I dont use NS stats

Earth Industries LLC
Secretary

Founded: Jan 06, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Earth Industries LLC » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:52 pm

EILBOT: Hey there, potential customer! Looking for new solar opportunities? Well look no more than Earth Industries, LLC's finest star system on the market, EISS-218! EISS-218, also known as the Northcross system, is a quaint cluster of planets featuring three beautifully terraformed terrestrial planets, each with a suitable moon for mining a variety of metals. For the low price of just 180,000,000,000,000,000 NSD, you could be the sole owner of this luxurious solar system!
EARTH INDUSTRIES, LLC
Greetings possible customer! I'm EILBOT, your guide to Earth Industries LLC!
EILBOT News Initiative:
Earth Industries, LLC now to serve MT nations. Admiral Reginald "Blueblood" Crowley, CEO of Earth Industries, LLC has reorganized the Industry Security Force into the Earth Industries Starforces!
EILBOT
Talk to me!
Stock Information: EIL- 308.84+12.17 (4.10%)
Contact Information
Contact us here, and our fast and friendly response team will answer your most intricate inquiries!
A 1.25 civilization according to this index.
Fleet girl: Chill Beats, LLC cover girl
fleet girl pin-up with company logo
IC flag/logo

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:31 pm

Earth Industries LLC wrote:EILBOT: Hey there, potential customer! Looking for new solar opportunities? Well look no more than Earth Industries, LLC's finest star system on the market, EISS-218! EISS-218, also known as the Northcross system, is a quaint cluster of planets featuring three beautifully terraformed terrestrial planets, each with a suitable moon for mining a variety of metals. For the low price of just 180,000,000,000,000,000 NSD, you could be the sole owner of this luxurious solar system!

We are sorry to say but your order has been DENIED due to the high price that is not affordable.
I dont use NS stats

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade