NATION

PASSWORD

GIC Announces Bidding for Diamond Airways CLOSED

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

GIC Announces Bidding for Diamond Airways CLOSED

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:38 am

General Industries Corporation has formally announced plans to begin the selling process for Diamond Airways. While the luxury airliner has been a major part of the corporations lineup, the Board has decided that - should the right offer come in - it would be best to proceed with a sell of the brand.

Known the world over as a top-level luxury airliner brand, Diamond Airways truly made a name for itself beyond ViZion's borders over the past couple of decades, initially into closely allied nations of ViZion such as Jarridia, and then beyond. Today, its luxury is nearly unrivaled, and its network of destinations and routes would have most owners in cloud 9.

The unlisted reserve price will be required to be hit in order for the Board to agree to a sell, and ideally would like to maintain some form of ownership. Please, when placing your bid, write a letter on your proper business letterhead. Should you not comply with that, your bid will be considered null and void. In addition, we will be running a background check on the bidders to ensure that payment can be made if you win the bid. Should your company not pass our background check on financials and business management, we reserve the right to not select your bid.

Should you win, please note that all gates and destinations will remain under control, and all contracts will remain intact.

Bidding begins at: $40 billion for 80% ownership of Diamond Airways, with GIC retaining a 20% voting share of ownership.

Thank you for your interest.

Tyler Morse
Chief Executive Officer of General Industries Corporation
2000 Ocean Park Drive
Port of New Alton, State of Tanzania, ViZion 6729-682

CLOSED - Awarded to Valkea Airlines Group
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:21 am

Greetings from Lord Nighteye Of HERPDEDERP,

We would love to buy 80% of the company for a payment of 80 Billion Dollars.

Best Regards, Charles Nighteye
I dont use NS stats

North Prarie
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:36 am

Dear General Industries Corp.

Prariean Airlines would like to buy 80% of the company for 870 Million Deltas
Sincerely,
Micheal Stetzel
CEO of Prariean
Last edited by North Prarie on Sat Feb 17, 2018 10:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
North Prarie. Prarie. Proud TSPer. DemSoc.
Hosting Experience
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments
Round of 16 at Handball World Cup 20
Women's Hockey Round of 16 at Prescott Winter Olympics 13
Prarie Classic Baseball Tournament Champions

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Entronium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Sep 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Entronium » Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:01 am

How about 72% for the same amount?
Last edited by Entronium on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Azadeshia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:30 pm

We Work With Pride

To: Tyler Morse, Chief Executive Officer of General Industries Corporation

Hello, we would like to buy 10% of Diamond Airways for 36.5 Million N$D.We are a group that owns; Xealo Automobiles Company, 25 Guys Donuts, Para Electronics, Dayal Food Products that includes the famous Parrminder's Indian Sweets.We are a growing group in this world, we lead in Azadeshia, but we are expanding more into other places like ViZion, Northwest kalactin etc.Buying 10% of Diamond Airways is a good way to get a bit more recognition in ViZion.We are a group with over a thousands of employees and workers, working with pride for this business.Why are we worthy for this?Because, as I said we are growing group, getting bigger and better.The best way possible to increase our reputation is by investing in luxury companies and many companies in ViZion, because ViZion is one of the most industrialized country.

Regards

Ranjan Dayal, President of Dayal Group

Companies and Subsidiaries of Dayal Group

Xealo Automobiles Company (XAC)
CEO: Ranjan Dayal
Description: A automobile company founded by Ranjan Dayal, who is also the President of Dayal Group.Xealo is the company which made more money for Dayal Group in bad times like 1990s.All Dayal Cafes were burned by people who were getting money from the politicians.Xealo is still the most important from all.

25 Guys Donuts:
CEO: Govind Pandya
Description: A company that sells donuts, cakes and milkshakes founded by [Unknown].25 Guys was one of the most recognized companies in Northwest kalactin.This company was brought by Dayal Grou for 780 Million.That's how much this company worth.

Para Electronics:
CEO: Arjuna Thacker
Description: A company that just mordenized in technology like Phones, Laptops, T.Vs etc.This company was founded by Patanjali Thakre and Ranjit Randhawa and was brought from them for 30 Million N$D, Dayal Group also payed the loan the Para company took from a bank.Para is now trying to get in the gaming industry, they are working on a new powerful console able to have storage of 500GB.

Dayal Food Products:
CEO: ?????
Description: A new subsidiary made for food products made by Dayal Group.It's still a question "Who will manage the subsidiary?".
Last edited by Azadeshia on Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:05 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Entronium wrote:How about 72% for the same amount?

To some random person somewhere in the nation of Entronium who refused to even sign his name,

I regret to inform you that due to receiving a scribbled bid on a scrap piece of paper for a stated amount of money, we must deny your bid outright. We believe that if you cannot put enough effort to read a short bidding introduction and follow its requirements, and write a proper letter on business letterhead, you would not be suited to run Diamond Airways.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Tyler Morse
Chief Executive Officer, General Industries Corporation

North Prarie wrote:Dear General Industries Corp.

Prariean Airlines would like to buy 80% of the company for 870 Million Deltas
Sincerely,
Micheal Stetzel
CEO of Prariean

I regret to inform you that due to receiving what amounts to a scribbled bid on a scrap piece of paper for a stated amount of money, we must deny your bid outright. We believe that if you cannot put enough effort to read a short bidding introduction and follow its requirements, and write a proper letter on business letterhead, you would not be suited to run Diamond Airways.

Tyler Morse

HerpDeDerp wrote:Greetings from Lord Nighteye Of HERPDEDERP,

We would love to buy 80% of the company for a payment of 80 Billion Dollars.

Best Regards, Charles Nighteye

I regret to inform you that due to receiving what amounts to a scribbled bid on a scrap piece of paper for a stated amount of money, we must deny your bid outright. We believe that if you cannot put enough effort to read a short bidding introduction and follow its requirements, and write a proper letter on business letterhead, you would not be suited to run Diamond Airways.

Tyler Morse
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:49 am

Valkea Airlines Group
244 Ahtiisari Blvd.
Varen Livet, Valkea 1001

Tyler Morse
CEO, General Industries Corporation
2000 Ocean Park Drive
New Alton, Tanzania, ViZion 6729-682

Dear Mr. Morse,

We at Valkea Airlines are always looking to expand our domestic, regional, and international offerings to our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. In so doing, we have recognized your corporation's decision to sell Diamond Airways. Seeing the potential benefits it could deliver in achieving our stated goals, I would like to state on behalf of the company that we are interested in acquiring your brand.

As such, we present our bid for 80% ownership of Diamond Airways for a price of $115 million. I personally do hope that you will find our bid satisfactory. Should any competitors wish to raise their bids for your company, expect us to propose larger bids in the future.

Should our bid be accepted, we at Valkea Airlines would like to arrange an executive meeting at our headquarters in Varen Livet to discuss the terms of our contract, namely any ownership rights GIC has over Diamond Airways, its scope of operations, and its integration to the wider family of Valkea Airlines airline brands. If there are any concerns, questions, or suggestions about our bid, please let us know.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group
emmy_tarvainen@valkair.com.vk
V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:58 am

Acquisition of Diamond Airways

37430 Airways Lane
Durham
Huntington State
Democratic Republic of North Prarie

Dear Tyler,

My name is Micheal Stetzel, and I am the CEO of Prariean Airlines. Prariean has been considering expanding for a while, so when your inquiry came out we were excited, to say the least. So excited in fact that we lodged our request on a mobile device, and that is why we were unable to submit a formal letter.

We are looking for a more luxury experience for our customers, and Diamond seems like the fit. If we were to acquire Diamond, we would keep the luxurious features but outfit the cabins with top of the line technology. We would also be able to expand Diamond to more destinations around the South Pacific.

So, here I update our proposition. Here is our terms:
80% purchase of Diamond Airways for 3.6 Billion N$

We hope you accept our application.
Sincerely,
Micheal Stetzel
CEO of Prariean Airlines
Last edited by North Prarie on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

Prariean Airlines-Pompeii Industries Luxury Cars-Phoenix Luxury Hotels (V2 Coming Soon)-Stonebridge Simbacat International Airport-Embassy Program
SBT BottomLine-President Valieant welcomes first child Pax, Social Democrats gain big wins in Parliament elections, Lions win NPBL, Cavaliers win Prarie Hockey Cup, NPFA announces slow move away from world affairs

Klemantan-Borneo
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Klemantan-Borneo » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:38 am

Shares Acquisition of Diamond Airways

From: Dr. Danielle von Faber-Castell, Managing Director of Cartenberg-Utreck Crown Bureau
CC: The King's Chief of Staff, The Queen's Chief of Staff, Royal Comptroller

Dear Tyler,

Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Danielle von Faber-Castell, the managing director of Cartenberg-Utreck Crown Breau. I am responsible to oversee the Bureau's annual performance, producing and planning the Bureau's strategy alongside with senior management and to maintain the Bureau's relationship with her stakeholders. If I may, the Crown Bureau is a sovereign wealth fund which is fully owned by the Carlsvadian Royal Family(House of Cartenberg-Utreck) and the Bureau's main objective are to invest in the Real and Financial markets on behalf of the Carlsvadian Royal Family and managing the Royal Family assets either financial or fixed assets in the form of the Royal Palaces and Crown Estates, Royal Crown Jewels and the Royal Family's Privy Purse.

The Crown-Bureau is interested to purchase 10% of Diamond's shares in the form of preferred stock where the Bureau will have no voting rights but owns a certain percentage of Diamond's stocks for $120 billion as the Crown Bureau believes that Diamond Airways has the potential in the luxury market for the airline sector as the Bureau is quite confident that Diamond Airways with the right market penetration has the capability to penetrate the luxury market due to the Airlines niche market and a one of a kind service which would attract wealthy clients to utilise Diamond Airways services.

As mandated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Anti-Money Laundering Act 2009 and Financial Services Act 2012, the Bureau is required to disclose its investment holdings to any financial party the Bureau wishes to conduct business with and to comply with the entity's financial regulators.

Subsidaries
  1. Cartenberg Bank
  2. Cartenberg Electric Corporation
  3. Cartenberg Estates
  4. Cartenberg Healthcare Services
  5. Cartenberg Mints
  6. Cartenberg Insurance Agency
  7. Cartenberg Property
  8. Cartenberg Royal Estates
  9. Cartenberg Royal Jewellers
  10. Cartenberg Energy
  11. Crown Foods

Agrifood
  1. Aerelia Brewery(100%)
  2. Blue Angel Foods(22%)
  3. Chateau de Françe(63%)
  4. Fromaga ala Française(100%)
  5. Heineken(52%)
  6. Kraft Foods(Carlsvad)(100%)
  7. Ribbentorp Brewery(22%)
  8. The Holstein Milk Company(42%)

Automobiles & Aviation
  1. Audi AG(40%)
  2. Bremschaft Stephan Motorwerke-BMW AG(100%)
  3. Maschinenfabrik Anthoni Neuer(63%)
  4. Mercedes-Benz AG(100%)
  5. Messerschmit AG(22%)
  6. Porsche AG(52%)

Clothing
  1. Hugo Boss AG(100%)
  2. Julius Caesar(11%)

Construction
  1. Caesar Group(100%)
  2. Hansa Development(25%)
  3. Thuringen Development(100%)

Defence
  1. Hansawaffe Group(40%)
  2. Pindad & Castorias(60%)

Energy
  1. BP(5%)
  2. Cardsman-Venier(100%)
  3. Royal Dutch Shell(13%)
  4. Petroleum Oil Company(100%)
  5. Transocean(40%)

Mining
  1. De-Beers(2%)
  2. Freeport-McMoran(8%)
  3. Genco Minerals(89%)
  4. Kuiper Group(100%)

Financial Services
  1. Aufhaüser Bank(100%)
  2. Bear Stearns(100%)
  3. Bretton Group(79%)
  4. Commerce Bank(20%)
  5. Coutts(2%)
  6. A.E Schaffer & Co. (22%)
  7. Hauser Group(49%)
  8. HSBC Group(4%)
  9. Keller Zabel Investments(100%)
  10. Lehman Brothers(100%)
  11. Postbank(22%)
  12. Royal Bank of Carlsvad(22%)
  13. Schwarzkopf Capital(44%)
  14. Standard Chartered Group(2%)

Freight Services
  1. Archibald Shipping(56%)
  2. Carlsvad Postal Services(100%)
  3. Hansa Shipping(24%)
  4. Hapag-Lloyd(26%)
  5. Magellan International(100%)
  6. Renk-Yohannes Rail Freights(100%)

Leisure & Tourism
  1. Acadia Group(29%)
  2. Divierre Hotels(79%)
  3. Faber-Castell Hotels(100%)
  4. Hilton International(2%)
  5. Hyatt Hotels(12%)
  6. Marriot International(12%)
  7. Phoenix Luxury Hotels(14%)

Power
  1. Carlsvadian Energy(100%)
  2. Carlsvadian Water & Sewerage Services(100%)

Property
  1. Anheuser-Busch Properties(35%)
  2. Emaar Properties(40%)
  3. Hansa Properties(22%)
  4. Trump Group(4%)

Transport
  1. Amtrak(4%)
  2. Carlsvadian Airlines(100%)
  3. Carlsvadian Railway(100%)
  4. SNCF(2%)
  5. Via Rail(42%)

Technology
  1. Alphabet Inc(12%)
  2. Apple Inc(9%)
  3. IBM(33%)
  4. Intel(5%)
  5. Microsoft(12%)
  6. Siemens AG(49%)

Telecommunications
  1. Chase Telecommunications(100%)
  2. Churchill Schwarz(49%)
  3. Hereford(22%)
  4. Schaffer-Wolfram(45%)
  5. Schneider(43%)

Total Assets: $42 trillion / ₰ 33.6 trillion

Please accept the assurances of our highest consideration.

Danielle von Faber-Castell
Managing Director, Cartenberg-Utreck Crown Bureau
Carlsvadian Kingdom of Klemantan-Borneo
Klemantan-Borneo Official Factbook | Embassy Programme

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Valkea Airlines Group
244 Ahtiisari Blvd.
Varen Livet, Valkea 1001

Tyler Morse
CEO, General Industries Corporation
2000 Ocean Park Drive
New Alton, Tanzania, ViZion 6729-682

Dear Mr. Morse,

I believe I don't have to reintroduce ourselves, as we have made our acquaintance known in our previous letter. However, on behalf of the Valkea Airlines Group, I would like to reiterate the interest our company has in Diamond Airways and its desire to acquire its brand. We recognize the potential of the luxury airline market and so wish to expand our services to cater to their needs.

As such, we renegotiate our bid for 80% ownership of Diamond Airways for a price of $4.23 billion. I personally do hope that you will find our bid satisfactory. We have made it clear before that should any competitors wish to raise their bids for your company, expect us to propose larger bids in the future.

Should our bid be accepted, we at Valkea Airlines Group would like to arrange an executive meeting at our headquarters in Varen Livet to discuss the terms of our contract, namely any ownership rights GIC has over Diamond Airways, its scope of operations, and its integration to the wider family of Valkea Airlines airline brands. We will be providing a list of our investment portfolios to you if you wish to review them. If there are any other concerns, questions, or suggestions about our offer, please let us know. Once again, we do hope you will consider our offer satisfactory.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group
emmy_tarvainen@valkair.com.vk
V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

North Prarie
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby North Prarie » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:29 am

Updated Acquisition of Diamond Airways

37430 Airways Lane
Durham
Huntington State
Democratic Republic of North Prarie

Dear Tyler,

We have seen our competitors in Valkea's need to outbid us here. In my opinion, Prariean would be a much better choice. It can get you into a market that Diamond hasn't even set foot in yet. Imagine: A hub in Stonebridge or Spring Lake. Domestic and International flights all over. Partnerships. Chauffeurs. Premium Wi-Fi. Access to the GoldStar Lounge. Including Diamond into our PrarieMiles program. The possibilities are endless! Go with us, and we can take Diamond to new heights. Valkea doesn't even have a storefront!

So, here I update our proposition. Here is our terms:
80% purchase of Diamond Airways for 9.2 Billion N$

We hope you accept our application.
Sincerely,
Micheal Stetzel
CEO of Prariean Airlines
Last edited by North Prarie on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hosting Experience
Copa South Pacifica 1
WPIC 5
Sporting Acheivments

Klemantan-Borneo
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 22, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Klemantan-Borneo » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:58 am

Shares Acquisition of Diamond Airways

From: Dr. Danielle von Faber-Castell, Managing Director of Cartenberg-Utreck Crown Bureau
CC: The King's Chief of Staff, The Queen's Chief of Staff, Royal Comptroller

Dear Tyler,

The Crown Bureau would like to announce that the Bureau is withdrawing their bid for Diamond Airways.

Please accept the assurances of our highest consideration.

Danielle von Faber-Castell
Managing Director, Cartenberg-Utreck Crown Bureau
Carlsvadian Kingdom of Klemantan-Borneo
Klemantan-Borneo Official Factbook | Embassy Programme

Ayamya
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayamya » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:55 pm

Dear Tyler
The government of Ayamya would like to buy 80% of Diamond Airways for 499.2 Billion N$ we plan on keeping Diamond Airways innovative and plan on expanding the airline
Love Alfonsina Yoxall Director of business buying for Ayamya
Last edited by Ayamya on Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Country is based on my IRL politics

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Fri Mar 02, 2018 7:02 pm

Deleted
Last edited by Argentinstan on Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

New Doltania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:20 pm

Air New Doltania Bid

We bid $51.9billion NSD.
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Mar 03, 2018 5:46 pm

OOC: My apologies, I forgot to post officially and close this thread. It had ended a week ago after no new bids came in, and was awarded to Valkea - and he's working on the storefront now. Sorry guys.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade