NATION

PASSWORD

Mana - Your game, your way. [MT|Gaming|Electronics|Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Crysuko
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 26, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Crysuko » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:50 pm

G A M ED E V E L O P M E N TA P P L I C A T I O N

Developer Name: Electronic Entertainment Syndicate (EES)
Nation Name: Crysuko

Title: Land and Liberty
Cover Art: (optional, direct link to URL)
Genre(s): FPS
Exclusive? [ ] Yes [X] No
Enhanced for Mana Prime? [X] Yes [ ] No
Description: Set during the Crysukon civil war of the 1960s, it sees the man character as a lowly CRMA militiamen fighting against the evil CCA. numerous historical battles are depicted, including some representation of important figures from both sides of the conflict. an estimated 30 hours of gameplay due to lengthy missions. Start out as a poorly trained but confident militant, and work your way up to being an inspirational hero of the revolution! battles are intense, with many different weapons used by both sides including vehical and artillery combat. maps are expansive, letting the player find their own way to success. will you be a front line juggernaut? a tank pilot or a sniper? all this and more in Land and Liberty. Fight for freedom!
Suggested Retail Price: (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD) 35NSD
Other Information: (optional)]
contains multiplayer support, originally made in Passan-English, but other languages are availiable.
Quotes:
Xilonite wrote: cookies are heresy.

Kelinfort wrote:
Ethel mermania wrote:A terrorist attack on a disabled center doesn't make a lot of sense, unless to show no one is safe.

This will take some time to figure out, i am afraid.

"No one is safe, not even your most vulnerable and insecure!"

Cesopium wrote:Welp let's hope armies of 10 million don't just roam around and Soviet their way through everything.

Yugoslav Memes wrote:
Victoriala II wrote:Ur mom has value

one week ban for flaming xd

Dumb Ideologies wrote:Much better than the kulak smoothies. Their texture was suspiciously grainy.

Official thread euthanologist
I USE Qs INSTEAD OF Qs

Thamrin
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 16, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Thamrin » Wed Oct 31, 2018 6:16 am

R E T A I L E RA P P L I C A T I O N

Retailer Name: Mana Store Thamrin
Nation Name: Thamrin
Description: Mana Store Thamrin is branch store that supplying Mana's products in Thamrin

Product(s) to be distributed:
[x] Mana
[x] Mana Prime
No. of Locations (Stores): 50
Other Information: (optional)
S T A T E ---- O F ---- T H A M R I N
Factbook - Embassy Program

Founder of Bumiputra
Kami membutuhkan anda! Segera gabung bersama Bumiputra

South Batoko
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2018

Postby South Batoko » Wed Oct 31, 2018 12:27 pm

Developer Name: GameCandy
Nation Name: South Batoko

Title: Dragons
Cover Art: Franchise logo given (a little small).[/i]
Genre(s): Action, fighting
Exclusive? [X] Yes [ ] No
Description: You're just a normal kid, until you find a stone. You grab it, and are suddenly teleported to an unknown world. You just inherited the powers of the Dragon King. But that doesn't mean you're safe. You need to learn how to use your power, and fight off anyone who wants to capture it. Become any of the dragon types (Fire, Water, Earth, Power, Dark, Ice, Light) and fight for your life.
Suggested Retail Price: $39.99
Other Information: This game can be sassy sometimes (advice screens, dialogue).
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko is a country in Novapax, that competes in WV.
A 19.2 civilization, according to this index.

Weather station in Baxtaqaś (Dürlüśćüm) collapses, outages at weather services reported

Valkea
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 16, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Wed Oct 31, 2018 5:15 pm

OOC: I'm going to deal with all apps in a bit, will do the retail and supplier apps first before the games.
Realm of Valhalla wrote:-snip-

Architect Systems Incorporated
26 Kanerva Avenue, Varen Livet, Valkea

O F F I C I A LC O M M U N I C A T I O N S

Sent to: Longhouse Industrial Enterprises, Inc.
Subject: Supplier Application

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality products to our customers around the world, and we seek to work together with our suppliers to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform Longhouse Industrial Enterprises, Inc. that we have reviewed your application for supplying us with circuit boards, cables, and miscellaneous console parts for our Mana family of consoles.

After much deliberation, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been APPROVED. Architect would be happy to sign the contract of agreement as soon as it is ready. In ten (10) years' time we will be considering a renewal of this contract. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

We are pleased to hear that your company is offering to help us develop our virtual reality product, and as such have decided to provide you with the necessary capital for you to construct prototypes. Architect will be sending a team of advisers to Longhouse Industrial Enterprises, Inc. to assist in the design and manufacturing process.

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our assistance department. Our staff will be happy to assist you. We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Dawuan wrote:-snip-

Sent to: Republik Elektronik
Subject: Retailer Application

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality products to our customers around the world, and we seek to work together with retail outlets to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform Republik Elektronik that we have reviewed your application for retail distribution of our products at your stores, particularly our Mana family of consoles.

After much deliberation, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been APPROVED. Architect would be happy to sign the contract of agreement as soon as it is ready. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Should you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact our assistance department. Our staff will be happy to assist you. We hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Thamrin wrote:-snip-

Sent to: Mana Store Thamrin

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality products to our customers around the world, and we seek to work together with retail outlets to make this happen, On that note, we would like to inform Mana Store Thamrin that we have reviewed your application for retail distribution of our products at your stores, particularly our Mana family of consoles.

After much deliberation, we are pleased to inform you that your application has been APPROVED. Architect would be happy to sign the contract of agreement as soon as it is ready. We are looking forward to working with you in the future.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

V A L K E A NT A S A V A L T AI K U I E S E S T IV A L K E A !

AstyF1: 2020 | 2021 | 2022 | 2023
Look at me, I'm the main nation now.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:28 pm

It's always Happy Holidays with Mana!

Celebrate this year's Holiday Season with a slew of titles to last the rest of the year!
Order them now while they're still on store shelves!

Assassinator [$21.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: First-person shooter, Stealth
League of the Gamer

HELLO COMRADE. You’re now our sniper. Assasinate presidents that rule Anchoria’s enemies. It’s your mission. Take advantage of over 17,000 prototypes of snipers, effective at something, inefficient at something. Don’t get caught by the security forces, you’ll have a death sentence on your hands. >> Learn more

World Of Hackers [$18.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: Simulation
League of the Gamer

Be a hacker, decimate lots of companies all over the world, with your tools, and other fellow hackers. Hack banks, steal their $$$, repeat! With your stolen cash, buy more servers and get more bandwidth. But however, it’s game over if the police get you. >> Learn more

Mining Operation [$40.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: Simulation, Tycoon
League of the Gamer

Are you ready to monopolize the markets of mining? Do it with the best thing ever: Mining! Recruit hundreds, thousands, or millions of miners, loyal to your company in a fierce manner, with teamwork being rampant in their minds. Prospect all over the planet or universe for extra resources, pump a lot of mines, and watch your workers mine on your screen. >> Learn more

Land and Liberty [$34.99]
Genre: First-person shooter
Electronic Entertainment Syndicate

Set during the Crysukon civil war of the 1960s, it sees the man character as a lowly CRMA militiamen fighting against the evil CCA. numerous historical battles are depicted, including some representation of important figures from both sides of the conflict. an estimated 30 hours of gameplay due to lengthy missions. ... >> Learn more

Dragons [$39.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: Action, Fighting
GameCandy

ou're just a normal kid, until you find a stone. You grab it, and are suddenly teleported to an unknown world. You just inherited the powers of the Dragon King. But that doesn't mean you're safe. You need to learn how to use your power, and fight off anyone who wants to capture it. Become any of the dragon types (Fire, Water, Earth, Power, Dark, Ice, Light) and fight for your life. >> Learn more

Beloura
Envoy

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beloura » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:34 am

Retailer Name: Kannap Beloura
Nation Name: The Colony of Beloura
Description: A top gaming shop

[ x] Mana
[ x] Mana Prime
No. of Locations (Stores): 5
Other Information: We are a colony of Reino do Brazil

Third Asopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Asopia » Sat Nov 03, 2018 12:51 am

Third Asopia wrote:

Developer Name: Lioness Games
Nation Name: Third Asopia

Title: Patriots
Cover Art: https://imgur.com/a/1WxHJi1 (optional, direct link to URL)
Genre(s): War
Exclusive? [v] Yes [ ] No
Enhanced for Mana Prime? [v] Yes [ ] No
Description: You are Tim Horner. A war has broken out between your country and a disputed territory. Yiu receive two letters from both sides, asking you to join their side. You do not know where to choose. If you are on the side of your country, chances are you will win. However, if you fight for the disputed territory, you'll be helping your fatherland. Whose side will you choose?
Suggested Retail Price:NS$59.90 (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD)
Other Information:The game for Patriots movie. (optional)]

En?
Presenting my signature signature!
Procrastination... is the art of knowing you have a job to do but know there's like a year till it's due. It's elemental for the Asopin soul to survive in such a slow-paced world.
Bored of having to see Juventus winning the Schudetto too many times? Can wait to see that match where Ronaldo didn’t shoot at all? Tired of seeing Napoli fight for first place when there’s no point? Oh boy, you’ve found a new friend.

I got Theo Theodoridis as my flag model. Showing my love for Greece!

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Sat Nov 03, 2018 8:56 am

Where do your allegiances lie?

Do they lie with your country or your homeland?
Take up arms with Patriots, an all-new Mana exclusive!

Patriots [$59.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: First-person shooter, War
Lioness Games

Based on the movie Patriots. In this game, you are Tim Horner. A war has broken out between your country and a disputed territory. You receive two letters from both sides, asking you to join their side. You do not know where to choose. If you are on the side of your country, chances are you will win. However, if you fight for the disputed territory, you'll be helping your fatherland. Whose side will you choose? >> Learn more

South Batoko
Envoy

Founded: Jun 29, 2018

Postby South Batoko » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:20 am

Developer Name: GameCandy and Joyomi
Nation Name: South Batoko

Title: Star Dance 3
Cover Art: Logo
Genre(s): Dance, Rhythm, Party
Description: Dance the night away with Star Dance 3, the new dance game on the Mana! Use the Joyomi MotusX*, the Joyomi VideVox** or the Star Dance App! 46 songs are included, but can be upgraded to also have all dances from Star Dance and Star Dance 2, and even some exclusive songs, with Star Dance X***! Songs include: Easy to Fly, Coś Mnie Nosi by Kasia Zurawik, Ti si moja prva ljubav by Dino Jelusic and more!
Suggested Retail Price: (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD) $39,99
Other Information: *3rd-party add-on, motion controller, uses the same technology as the Mana to connect. ** Uses video and voice recognition software. *** Paid service.
I DO NOT USE NS STATS!

South Batoko is a country in Novapax, that competes in WV.
A 19.2 civilization, according to this index.

Weather station in Baxtaqaś (Dürlüśćüm) collapses, outages at weather services reported

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:34 pm

Developer Name: Bluetarch Studios
Nation Name: Newark Aristocracy

Title: Hell On The Rails
Cover Art: (optional, direct link to URL)N/A
Genre(s): Drama
Description: You have to catch a runaway train heading for the DREADED Kohan Curve, unless you want to unleash hell on Bluetown. With many modes,this game is sure to be fun.
Suggested Retail Price: (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD) 5-10 NSD$

Bunnyworld
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 09, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Bunnyworld » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:15 pm

Developer Name:
Nation Name:

Title: Racing Rage
Genre(s): Racing
Description: Racing Rage is a 5-star racing simulation where, instead of cars, you race on bikes! Explore 17 maps while you race against your friends and family, or players around the globe! Unlock more then 50 bikes, players, and gear in this bike-racing game!
Suggested Retail Price: (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD) $39.50
The People's Republic of Bunnyworld
Where Bunnies (and Monocled Cobras) Run Free

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:07 am

New year, new games!

We're starting off 2019 with all new titles for you!
Get these games while you still can!

Hell On The Rails [$8.99]
Genre: Action, Drama, Roleplaying Game
Bluetarch Studios

You have to catch a runaway train heading for the dreaded Kohan Curve, unless you want to unleash hell on Bluetown. With many modes such as two-player split-screen Co-op and online multiplayer, this game is sure to be fun. >> Learn more

Star Dance 3 [$39.99]
Genre: Dance, Party, Rhythm
GameCandy, Joyomi

Dance the night away with Star Dance 3, the new dance game on the Mana! Use the Joyomi MotusX*, the Joyomi VideVox** or the Star Dance App! 46 songs are included, but can be upgraded to also have all dances from Star Dance and Star Dance 2, and even some exclusive songs, with Star Dance X***! Songs include: Easy to Fly, Coś Mnie Nosi by Kasia Zurawik, Ti si moja prva ljubav by Dino Jelusic and more! >> Learn more
Last edited by Valkea on Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:41 am

Retailer Name: Nile.com
Nation Name: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Description: ViZion's largest online ecommerce company.

[850,000/month] Mana
[800,000/month] Mana Prime
No. of Locations (Stores): None - Online only
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Newark Aristocracy
Ambassador

Founded: Nov 10, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Newark Aristocracy » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:07 pm

Developer Name: Bluetarch Studios
Nation Name: Newark Arstocracy

Title: The Nuclear Wastes of A Former Nation
Cover Art: (optional, direct link to URL) N/A
Genre(s): RPG,FPS
Exclusive? [ ] Yes [x] No
Enhanced for Mana Prime? [x] Yes [ ] No
Description: Its the year 2046 and you have just emerged from a vault,25 years after the Newark Aristocracy nuked its self in desperation to end a war it was in.
Explore the wastes by your self,or with friends on Online Mutiplayer. KIll monters and players to survive!
Listen to the sad stories of the NPCs.
Suggested Retail Price: (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD) 20 NSD$
Other Information:(Needs Constant internet Connetion) There is a DLC in the making,it is not active right now.]
Last edited by Newark Aristocracy on Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:37 am

A brave new world awaits you.

Explore the irradiated wastes and survive at all costs.
The Nuclear Wastes of a Former Nation is now available on Mana!

The Nuclear Wastes of a Former Nation [$19.99]
Genre: First-person shooter, Roleplaying game, Survival
Bluetarch Studios

Its the year 2046 and you have just emerged from a vault, 25 years after the Newark Aristocracy nuked its self in desperation to end a war it was in. Listen to the stories of your fellow survivors as you discover what brought about these wastes and the horrors that lie beyond the vault. Explore the wasteland by yourself in single player or with friends online. ... >> Learn more

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:06 am

ViZion wrote:-snip-

Sent to: Nile.com

Salutations.

Architect is committed to delivering quality products to our customers around the world, and we seek to work together with retail outlets to make this happen. On that note, we would like to inform Nile.com that we have reviewed your application for retail distribution of our products at your online store, particularly our Mana family of consoles.

Sincerely,

Ritva Juvonen
Head of Communications
helpdesk@architect.com

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Trinadaed » Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:15 pm

Developer Name: Wormhole Studios
Nation Name: Trinadaed

Title: The Great Key
Genre(s): Bullet Hell
Enhanced for Mana Prime? [X] Yes [] No
Description: A 2D bullet hell game well known for its great story. A corrupted force has taken over the world, and eventually, the Great Key. You must defeat the culprit of the corruption to save the Key and purify it.
Suggested Retail Price: 30.99 NSD (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD)
Other Information: This was inspired by Undertale in terms of "2D bullet hell" gameplay. (optional)]
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Sperio
Spokesperson

Founded: May 24, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sperio » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Developer Name: Armistance Games
Nation Name: Sperio

Title: Endgame
Cover Art: N/A
Genre(s): Action adventure
Exclusive? [ ] Yes [x] No
Enhanced for Mana Prime? [x] Yes [ ] No
Description: It’s over, it’s all over. Earth was ravenged by aliens, killing everyone and enslaving the rest. You are the last One, become a guardian, and save humanity. Everyone counts on you
Suggested Retail Price: $60 NSD
Bow to the nuke gods

Artonin
Attaché

Founded: Oct 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Artonin » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:26 am

Developer Name: NIKO Publishing
Nation Name: The Democratic States of Artonin

Title: Concrete Nomad
Cover Art: https://imgur.com/a/yAGrjzE
Genre(s): Action, Adventure, FPS
Description: A secretive and oppressive government known only as “The Power” has assumed complete control over the world many years after a cryptic, supernatural, phenomenon decimated all of humanity

The player is given the opportunity to overthrow The Power after gaining access too a portal that transports them across multiple time lines and the past, fight alternate and past versions of The Power using a diverse and evolving selection weapons all the while uncovering information about the mysterious government and its relation too the apocalyptic phenomenon
Suggested Retail Price: $49.99 [\i]
Other Information: [i](optional)]
Last edited by Artonin on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
"For Justice and happiness throughout!"

Hutchinson Group
Civilian

Founded: Feb 08, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Hutchinson Group » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:41 am

Developer Name: Undone Logic and Eclipse Studios
Nation Name: Hutchinson Group (Fatiman Federation)

Title: Stepford County Railway
Cover Art: Click Here
Genre(s): Simulation
Description: Got Bored for Playing Racing Games or Stress while Playing First Shooting Game? Kids Playing Violent Games? No Problem! Stepford County Railway is an Train Simulation Game that Was Similarity to Original Roblox Game that Came into Real Life Simulation! Be a Conductor! Be a Dispatcher! Be a Passenger! or Be a Driver! Select different 22 Locomotives from United Kingdom and Drive it on 41 Different Stations in 3 Lines! The Stepford Connect, AirLink and WaterLine that Makes you Apply an Peanut Butter on your Bread! and Relax! With Night and Day Cycle, Interactive Signals, Station Announcements, Real Life Passengers and Crew! and Moving Vehicles in the Background! That's you want to be... A Future Driver?
Suggested Retail Price: NSD 45.75
Other Information: This Game had Game Packs.
Packs:
- Freight Trains Pack (Freight Trains and Shunters From United Kingdom)
- InterCity Family Pack (Unlocks the England Map Including InterCity 125, InterCity 225 and Advanced Passenger Train–Prototype)
- Eurotunnel Trains Pack (Unlocks the France and the Channel Tunnel Map, Including Eurostar 373 and Eurotunnel Class 9)
- Chitern Railways Pack (Including The Fleet of Chitern Railways)
- Steam Trains Pack (Starting April 1 2019, Pre-Order Customers will be Receive LNER A4 Mallard, SR Schools Class, SR Battle of Britain and Golden Flying Scotsman)
- British Rail Railbuses Pack
- Caledonian Sleeper Pack (Unlocks the Scotland Map (Including Glasgow), Including The Fleet of Caledonian Sleeper)
- TransPennine Express Pack (Unlocks the Glasgow City Map (Not Whole Scotland, If Caledonian Sleeper Pack was Purchased), Including Future Fleet of TransPennine Express)
- Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Pack (Unlocks the Sodor Island Map, and Includes All of Sodor Locomotives and International Locomotives from Thomas the Tank Engine Series)
- Wales Pack (Unlocks the Wales Map, Includes the Whole Great Western Railway Fleet, Transport for Wales Fleet and Arriva CrossCountry Fleet)

Game Packs Prices may Start at 120 NSD, 370 NSD, 415 NSD, and 525 NSD.
Last edited by Hutchinson Group on Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:02 am, edited 7 times in total.

Trinadaed
Envoy

Founded: Oct 26, 2018
Ex-Nation

Error

Postby Trinadaed » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:30 pm

FOUND an ERROR

MANA ENHANCED TITLE
Patriots [$59.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: First-person shooter, War
Lioness Games

Based on the movie Patriots. In this game, you are Tim Horner. A war has broken out between your country and a disputed territory. Yiu receive two letters from both sides, asking you to join their side. You do not know where to choose. If you are on the side of your country, chances are you will win. However, if you fight for the disputed territory, you'll be helping your fatherland. Whose side will you choose?

MANA ENHANCED TITLE
Hell On The Rails [$8.99]
Genre: Action, Drama, Roleplaying game
Bluetarch Studios

You have to catch a runaway train heading for the dreaded Kohan Curve, unless you want to unleash hell on Bluetown. With many modes such as two-player split-screen Co-op and online multiplayer, this game is sure to be fun.

MANA ENHANCED TITLE
Patriots Star Dance 3 [$39.99]
Genre: Dance, Party, Rhythm
GameCandy, Joyomi

Dance the night away with Star Dance 3, the new dance game on the Mana! Use the Joyomi MotusX*, the Joyomi VideVox* or the Star Dance App! 46 songs are included, but can be upgraded to also have all dances from Star Dance and Star Dance 2, and even some exclusive songs, with Star Dance X*! Songs include: Easy to Fly, Coś Mnie Nosi by Kasia Zurawik, Ti si moja prva ljubav by Dino Jelusic and more!
Joyomi MotusX and Joyomi VideVox are licensed Mana third-party accessories that are compatible with this game.
Last edited by Trinadaed on Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
W E A R E A L L P O T A T O E S .

Third Asopia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Third Asopia » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:53 pm

Developer Name: Lioness Games(again)
Nation Name: Dritten Asopie(name changed)

Title:Kill or Die
Cover Art: (optional, direct link to URL)Although I don’t have one, I would like one.
Genre(s):Futuristic, magic, war
Exclusive? [v ] Yes [ ] No
Enhanced for Mana Prime? [ v] Yes [ ] No
Description:Apocalypse is looming for the humans of 2400. As the fossil fuels are depleted, the sea and wind polluted, and the Sun on the verge of dying and global warming at its worst, humans must find a way to survive the imminent threat. Ashley, the main character, finds a portal to a parallel universe. There, she finds a mage, who finds Ashley stranded. Ashley tells him all that happened, but when she turned back the portal was nowhere to be seen. The Mage tells her there was another portal at the remote island of Utopie. However, it was very big, and when she got there, there were others who wanted to go to the portal. It was an old one, so only one person could go into it before it died. Ashley must find a way to get there. However, with the others looming around, she must prevent them from reaching. It's kill or die.
Suggested Retail Price: (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD) $57.50
Other Information: (optional)] Well come back with another game. ;)
Last edited by Third Asopia on Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Presenting my signature signature!
Procrastination... is the art of knowing you have a job to do but know there's like a year till it's due. It's elemental for the Asopin soul to survive in such a slow-paced world.
Bored of having to see Juventus winning the Schudetto too many times? Can wait to see that match where Ronaldo didn’t shoot at all? Tired of seeing Napoli fight for first place when there’s no point? Oh boy, you’ve found a new friend.

I got Theo Theodoridis as my flag model. Showing my love for Greece!

East Ares
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ares » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:43 pm

Developer Name: Rome Interactive, A Rosenburg-Hill Company
Nation Name: East Ares [The Confederacy of]

Title: Archon
Cover Art: (optional, direct link to URL) Image
Genre(s): RPG

[b]Exclusive?
[/b] [X ] Yes [ ] No
Enhanced for Mana Prime? Yes[X] No[]
Description: In a world destroyed by Nuclear war, only a few survivors remain. Life looks grim, until Scientist Jonathan Reson discovers immortality technology. After this society develops into an immortal utopia, Jonathan chooses to explore the universe. In his travels, he finds the immortal Argons, who have destroyed thousands of worlds. They do this because they are bored of immortality. Knowing this is the eventual fate of Earth, Jonathan returns as the Archon of Mortis, a man hellbent on taking away the immortality for which he worked so hard to create. Along with his devout followers, the Thanadons, the Archon is on a quest to bring death back to the people.
Suggested Retail Price: (must be in NSD, 1 USD = 1 NSD) 35.00 N$D
From the Office of Sovereign Joseph Charleston
" Economy, Unity, Eternity"
East Ares
The Divisive States of Quah

East Ares
Spokesperson

Founded: May 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby East Ares » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:51 pm

Retailer Name: Ralph's , a Rosenburg-Hill company
Nation Name: [The Confederacy of] East Ares
Description: Ralph's is a medium-to large sized retail chain with 75 domestic locations and 45 international locations. Ralph's specializes in electronics, household items, food, and furniture.

[X ] Mana
[ X] Mana Prime
No. of Locations (Stores): 30
Other Information: (optional) All stores will be domestic. This is an attempt to see if our customers purchase your product, and if so we may like to purchase more products.
From the Office of Sovereign Joseph Charleston
" Economy, Unity, Eternity"
East Ares
The Divisive States of Quah

Valkea
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkea » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:07 am

Happy Valentines from Mana!

Here are some new games that we know you'll love.
Make sure to get them while you can! Order these titles now!

The Great Key [$30.99]
Genre: 2D, Platform, Shooter
Wormhole Studios

A 2D bullet hell game well known for its great story. A corrupted force has taken over the world and its greatest artifact, the Great Key. You must defeat the culprit of the corruption to save the Key and purify it. >> Learn more

Endgame [$59.99]
Genre: Action-adventure
Armistance Games

It’s over, it’s all over. Earth was ravaged by alien invasion, exterminating most of humanity and enslaving the rest. You are one of the last of us left. Become a Guardian and free humanity from the Tzokar menace. >> Learn more

Concrete Nomad [$49.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: Action, Adventure, First-person shooter
NIKO Publishing

A secretive and oppressive government known as “The Power” has assumed complete control over the world many years after a cryptic, supernatural, phenomenon decimated all of humanity. You must overthrow The Power after gaining access to a portal that transports them across multiple time lines and the past, fight alternate and past versions of... >> Learn more

Stepford County Railway [$45.79] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: Simulation
Undone Logic/Eclipse Studios

Bored of playing racing games? Stressed when playing shooters? Are your kids playing violent video games? No Problem! Stepford County Railway is a train simulation game where you keep the rails running on time! Be a conductor, a dispatcher, a passenger, or a driver! Select from 22 different locomotives from United Kingdom and drive it on 41... >> Learn more

Kill or Die [$59.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: Science fiction, War
Lioness Games

Apocalypse is looming over humanity in 2400. As fossil fuels are depleted, the sea and wind polluted, and the Sun on the verge of dying and global warming at its worst, humans must find a way to survive the imminent threat. Ashley, the main character, finds a portal to a parallel universe. There, she finds a mage, who finds Ashley stranded. Ashley tells... >> Learn more

Archon [$34.99] EXCLUSIVE
Genre: Roleplaying game
Armistance Games

IIn a world destroyed by Nuclear war, only a few survivors remain. Life looks grim, until Scientist Jonathan Reson discovers immortality technology. After this society develops into an immortal utopia, Jonathan chooses to explore the universe. In his travels, he finds the immortal Argons, who have destroyed thousands of worlds. They do this because... >> Learn more
Last edited by Valkea on Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade