NATION

PASSWORD

World Oil - A World of Energy

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

World Oil - A World of Energy

Postby ViZion » Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:37 pm

A Division of General Industries Corporation

World Oil is among ViZion's leading oil companies, with an estimated 3.1 trillion barrels of proven oil reserve. We are the only provider to World Energy & Petro, a national leader in clean energy and gasoline.

As a corporate, we are dedicated to providing cost-effective energy solutions to nations and businesses across the globe, powering humanities drive to better technologies, health, and solutions. We are also dedicated to helping the global economy continue to grow, helping your nation and your business grow its profitability, and helping your people become more successful - with more financial success, they can spend even more to grow your economy.

Yet, it isn't just about humanities drive to a better future, and to an ever-improving economic outlook - we are also focused on ensuring the environment we share will be protected and improve for generations to come. It is why we do everything we can to limit our impact, and impacts we do have, we are dedicated to negating.

Chief Executive Officer: Thomas Ohito | Headquarters: Port of New Alton | Slogan: A World of Energy
Current Price Per Barrel: $39.24 NSD | Daily Barrel Production: 16.5 Million

Buy World Oil
Interested in purchasing from World Oil? Great! Simply fill out the application form below!
Code: Select all
[b]Purchase Form[/b]
[i]Full Nation's Name:[/i]
[i]Buying Company or Government:[/i]
[i]Quantity of Barrels:[/i]
[i]Recurring:[/i] No [ ] - Weekly [ ] - Monthly [ ] - Yearly [ ]
[i]Representative:[/i]
[i]Additional Information:[/i]

Let Us Drill
Willing to allow World Oil to access the oil reserves in your nation? Your nation will receive 5% of all oil profits when sourced from your nation. We also take pride in taking care of the environment - so rest assured, we will not destroy your nation's natural health in search of oil and profits.
Please fill out the form below.
Code: Select all
[b]Drilling Form[/b]
[i]Full Nation's Name:[/i]
[i]Representative:[/i]
[i]Estimated Barrels Available to Us:[/i]
[i]Proven Barrels Available to Us:[/i]
[i]Types:[/i] Overland [ ] - Off Shore [ ] - Deep Sea [ ]
[i]Additional Information:[/i]

Visit GIChq.com to visit the General Industries Corporation homepage!
Last edited by ViZion on Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

Return to Global Economics and Trade