NATION

PASSWORD

International Parcel Express (OPEN)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

International Parcel Express (OPEN)

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:06 pm

Image


International Parcel Express

Headquarters: 25 Wolf Lake Parkway,
Balderton, Odinburgh 96548

Industry: Courier

Chairman & CEO: Mattias Linderoth

Founder: Orvar Blix

Founded: 1/8/2018
Sancteon, Odinburgh

Products: Courier express services,
Freight forward services, Logistics services

# of Employees: 500,000

Subsidiaries: IPE Airlines, IPE Revolution Supply Chain Solutions,
IPE Freight, IPE Logistics, IPE Mail Innovations, IPE Parcel, IPE Express,
IPE Financial Capital

Customer Service: 1-800-IPEExpress



International Parcel Express is a multinational package delivery company and provider of supply chain of revolutionary management solutions.


Shipment Services
Charge rate per package

IPE Ground Express (Same Day)..................................................... NS $ 7
IPE Ground (1-5 Business Days)..................................................... NS $10
IPE Hundredweight Multi-package Shipping (1-5 Business Days)................ NS $40
IPE Next Day Air (Next Business Day)............................................... NS $ 4.45

Freight Services
Charge rate per lb load

IPE Next Day Air Freight (Next Business Day)...................................... NS $ 25
IPE 2nd Day Air Freight (2 Business Days).......................................... NS $ 25
IPE 3 Day Air Freight (3-4 Business Days).......................................... NS $ 20
IPE International Express Freight (1-2 Business Days)............................ NS $ 75
IPE International Expedited Air Freight (2-3 Business Days)..................... NS $ 80
IPE International Expedited Ground Freight (2-5 Business Days)................ NS $ 30
IPE International Standard Freight (3-9 Business Days).......................... NS $ 15
IPE Ground Freight (3-5 Business Days)............................................ NS $55
IPE Freight LTL (Less than truckload) (3-9) Business Days...................... NS $150
IPE Ocean Trade Direct Freight (9-14 Business Days)............................ NS $1000
IPE Rail Intermodal (varies)......................................................... NS $1000-$15000



IPE International Trade Partners


International Trade Partnership Form
Where companies can establish internationally using IPE as its official courier service.
Code: Select all
Company:
CEO/Owner:
Nation:
Region
Industry:
Storefront/factbook link:


IPE International Trade Partner Service Categories

Aerospace & Defense

Air Frieght
BrazCargo (Raino do Brazi)

Airline/Airtransport
www.NorthernAir.com (The Dreamliners)
www.OdinlandAir.com (Odinburgh)

Arts & Entertainment
Thunderbolt Studios (Odinburgh)

Automotive
Democratu Motor Works (Democratu)

Educational Publishing/Services
Larson-Bell Education http://www.lbeducation.com (Convallaria)


Electronics
Antama Electronics (Tobiasia)
Swift (Techganet)
Luxutun Tech (Willitya}

Food & Beverage
Viking Roaster Company (Odinburgh)
Wakanda Spirits (Shreminov)
Bakin Rokins (Al-Hind Indus)
MRE Warehouse (Odinburgh)

Financial Services & Banking
Life Tree World Bank (Odinburgh)

General Superstore Chain
]url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_union_of_british_north_america/detail=factbook/id=1044115]Kenton's Bulk Goods (Delivery Plus)[/url] {The Union of British North America)

Government

Healthcare

High Tech

Industrial Manufacturing & Distrubution

Medical Products
Southbend Medical Technologies (ViZion)

Multimedia
Eclipse Interactive Studios (Odinburgh)

Miscellaneous

Retail & Consumer Goods

Transport
Vasp (Maacau)



International Parcel Express Centers


IPE Center: Open a IPE Center to deliver packages & freight within and outside your nation
Code: Select all
Nation
Owner:
Region:
City:


IPE Center Locations

Thorheim, Odinburgh (Novus Lucidum)
Tyrborough, Odinburgh (Novus Lucidum)
Balderton, Odinburgh (Novus Lucidum)
Rio de Janeiro, Argentinstan (United Nations of Earthlings)
Maule, Nanako Island (United Nations of Earthlings)
Tobiasia City, Tobiasia (United Nations of Earthlings)
Liberty-City, Port-Allanea, New Thermopilae, New Ashkelon, Allanea (Greater Prussia)
Lexian, The Dreamliners (Osiris)
St. Joseph, The Dreamliners (Osiris)
Midandia, Midand (The South Pacific)
Aurangabad, Mughal Delhvi, Bombay Al-Hind Indus (India)
Cape Steelwar, Steelbaron (Kamchenghoe)
Ketsueki, Shiruku, Balder
Singapura (Samudera proper), Bandar Raja (Samudera proper), Mutiara (Labuan and Cempaka, another constituent country of the Crowned Republic), Samudera Darussalam, Tanah Melayu
Rafhurst, The Confederacy of Griemvarant, The League of Conservative Nations
New Frontier, Reino do Brazil, Teremara
Farnios, Democratu, The North Pacific
Qadeisa City, Bayi, Osakaland
Sydney (Primary), Australian rePublic, Australian Capital Territory
Canberra, Australian rePublic, Australian Capital Territory
Parkes, Australian rePublic, New South Wales
Brisbane, Australian rePublic, Queensland
Townsville, NatioAustralian rePublic, Queensland
Darwin, NatioAustralian rePublic, Northern Territory
Alice Springs, NatioAustralian rePublic, Northern Territory
Perth, NatioAustralian rePublic, Western Australia
Adelaide, NatioAustralian rePublic, South Australia
Melbourne, NatioAustralian rePublic, Victoria
Hobart,NatioAustralian rePublic, Tasmania
Pryfurium. Diarcesia. Chiyginia
Michigan City (Primary), The Union of British North America,Province of Charlotina
New York City,North American Union, Province of New York
Los Angeles, North American Union, Province of Upper California
Kingston, North American Union, Dominion of Jamaica
North City, North American Union, Province of Canada
Vancouver City, North American Union, Province of Vancouver
Fort Lodge, North American Union, Province of Missouri
Montreal, North American Union, Province of Quebec
Brickell Point, North American Union, Province of Florida
Bervert, Talitoa, Northwest Talitoa
Willowbourne Airport, Ko-oren, Gehrenna
Greencaster Harbour, Ko-oren, Surbourneshire
Katashi Airport & Harbour, Ko-oren, Yoshima
Obninsk, New Transeurasia, Obninsk District, Kaluga Oblast, Rossija Province, New Transeurasia (Libera Mundi)
Níng'ān, New Transeurasia, Mǔdānjiāng District, Hēilóngjiāng Province, New Transeurasia (Libera Mundi)
EPCOT, Timmy City, Empire of Andrew
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:09 pm, edited 41 times in total.

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

IPE Banners

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:06 pm

IPE Banners

Customized membership banners available for storefronts and factbook pages once applicants have been approved upon sign-up for Trade Partnership, IPE Center or Both.


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://image.ibb.co/hUqCbm/IPb7.jpg[/img]



Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://image.ibb.co/mYJn96/ipeban2.jpg[/img]


Image
Code: Select all
[img]https://image.ibb.co/jrZc96/IPEb1.jpg[/img]
Last edited by Odinburgh on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:19 am, edited 7 times in total.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3131
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Nation: Argentinstan
Owner: Tusany
Region: United Nations of Earthlings
City: Rio de Janeiro
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Nanako Island
Envoy
 
Posts: 267
Founded: Aug 19, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nanako Island » Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:14 pm

Nation: Nanako Island
Owner: CitiFreight
Region: United Nations of Earthlings
City: Maule

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:54 am

Argentinstan wrote:Nation: Argentinstan
Owner: Tusany
Region: United Nations of Earthlings
City: Rio de Janeiro



Approved!

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:59 am

Nanako Island wrote:Nation: Nanako Island
Owner: CitiFreight
Region: United Nations of Earthlings
City: Maule


Approved!
Last edited by Odinburgh on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Tobiasia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1277
Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:46 pm

Nation: Tobiasia
Owner: Network Express
Region: United Nations of Earthlings
City: Tobiasia City

Company: Antama Electronics
CEO/Owner: Antony Desmond
Nation: Tobiasia
Region: United Nations of Earthlings
Industry: Electronics
British, liberal, Labour Party member

Join World Conference!

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:07 pm

Tobiasia wrote:Nation: Tobiasia
Owner: Network Express
Region: United Nations of Earthlings
City: Tobiasia City

Company: Antama Electronics
CEO/Owner: Antony Desmond
Nation: Tobiasia
Region: United Nations of Earthlings
Industry: Electronics



Approved!

User avatar
Shreminov
Envoy
 
Posts: 201
Founded: Jul 29, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Shreminov » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:41 pm

Company: Wakanda Spirits
CEO/Owner: Yunadi Ryzaev
Nation: Shreminov
Region: The Radiant
Industry: Breverages
Storefront/factbook link: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=433051
Commissar of the Entente
Overseer of the Work Program - Novus Lucidium
Shreminov News Network: Many companies are re-opening its doors!

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:04 am

Shreminov wrote:Company: Wakanda Spirits
CEO/Owner: Yunadi Ryzaev
Nation: Shreminov
Region: The Radiant
Industry: Breverages
Storefront/factbook link: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=433051


Approved!

User avatar
Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 24039
Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Jan 10, 2018 8:23 pm

Your locations would be welcome to open in Allanea.

Nation: Allanea
Region: Greater Prussia
City: Liberty-City, Port-Allanea, New Thermopilae, New Ashkelon.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

User avatar
The Dreamliners
Diplomat
 
Posts: 609
Founded: Apr 29, 2015
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Dreamliners » Thu Jan 11, 2018 12:40 pm

Image
Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com



To: International Parcel Express
From: Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO, Northern Airways

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of potentially starting a partnership and codeshare agreement between our two respected companies. We believe in cooperation, not competition, and we believe this codeshare and partnership will be mutually beneficial for both companies, as well as providing your company with a footing in the international market in terms of customers reached. We provide aircraft maintenance, aircraft leasing and charter, as well as freight logistics and other services. We have filled out the necessary application below. Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

P.S. We are also interested in your company opening up International Parcel Express Centers at both of our hubs, applications are filled out below for those as well.

Company: Northern Airways
CEO/Owner: Joseph Bugaj
Nation: The Dreamliners
Region: Osiris
Industry: Airline/Air Transport
Storefront/factbook link: www.NorthernAir.com


Nation: The Dreamliners
Owner: DPS (Dreamliner Parcel Service)
Region: Osiris
City: Lexian


Nation: The Dreamliners
Owner: DPS (Dreamliner Parcel Service)
Region: Osiris
City: St. Joseph


We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways
Last edited by The Dreamliners on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Techganet
Envoy
 
Posts: 298
Founded: Mar 25, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Techganet » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:48 am

Company: Swift
CEO/Owner: Jason Abijni
Nation: the United Federation of States of Techganet
Region: the South Pacific
Industry: Electronics
Storefront/factbook link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=432046

Current Affairs
The President's Council has initiated its first Executive Session. They have reviewed 5 issues throughout the first session, one of which was one where the President gave the go-ahead to quarantine an area which has been infected by a disease previously thought to have been eradicated. | The conservatives tried to repeal the Freedom of Drug Use Act, with the majority of them said Aye to the repeal. Although, the liberals managed to overpass their vote, with their votes totalling a 78% of the total votes. | Something's cooking in the Assembly kitchen.......

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:36 am

Allanea wrote:Your locations would be welcome to open in Allanea.

Nation: Allanea
Region: Greater Prussia
City: Liberty-City, Port-Allanea, New Thermopilae, New Ashkelon.


Approved!

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:45 am

The Dreamliners wrote:
(Image)
Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com



To: International Parcel Express
From: Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO, Northern Airways

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of potentially starting a partnership and codeshare agreement between our two respected companies. We believe in cooperation, not competition, and we believe this codeshare and partnership will be mutually beneficial for both companies, as well as providing your company with a footing in the international market in terms of customers reached. We provide aircraft maintenance, aircraft leasing and charter, as well as freight logistics and other services. We have filled out the necessary application below. Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

P.S. We are also interested in your company opening up International Parcel Express Centers at both of our hubs, applications are filled out below for those as well.

Company: Northern Airways
CEO/Owner: Joseph Bugaj
Nation: The Dreamliners
Region: Osiris
Industry: Airline/Air Transport
Storefront/factbook link: www.NorthernAir.com


Nation: The Dreamliners
Owner: DPS (Dreamliner Parcel Service)
Region: Osiris
City: Lexian


Nation: The Dreamliners
Owner: DPS (Dreamliner Parcel Service)
Region: Osiris
City: St. Joseph


We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways



RE:

To: Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO, Northern Airways
From: CE0 & Chairman Mattias Linderoth of International Parcel Express

We proudly accept and looking forward to partnership and codeshare agreement to enhance both our companies.

Sincerely,

Mattias Linderoth, CEO & Chairmmand of International Parcel Express
Last edited by Odinburgh on Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:55 am

Techganet wrote:Company: Swift
CEO/Owner: Jason Abijni
Nation: the United Federation of States of Techganet
Region: the South Pacific
Industry: Electronics
Storefront/factbook link: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=432046


Approved!

User avatar
ViZion
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8608
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:10 am

Company: Southbend Medical Technologies
CEO/Owner: Sue Anne Reeba
Nation: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Region: Astyria
Industry: Medical products
Storefront/factbook link: None yet
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:36 am

ViZion wrote:Company: Southbend Medical Technologies
CEO/Owner: Sue Anne Reeba
Nation: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Region: Astyria
Industry: Medical products
Storefront/factbook link: None yet


Accepted!

User avatar
Convallaria
Envoy
 
Posts: 280
Founded: Aug 17, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Convallaria » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:05 am

Company: Larson-Bell Education
CEO/Owner: Margot Ortiz
Nation: Convallaria
Region: New Paramount Federation
Industry: Educational Publishing/Services (Such as textbooks)
Storefront/factbook link: http://www.lbeducation.com
"Somewhere far away, in the distant dunes that rest silhouetted far beyond the ethereal horizons of good and evil, Convallaria has emerged as a technocratic dreamscape of shimmering ambitions and passionate indulgence. A pioneering realm of unbridled industrial sprawl and paranoid black-market underworlds centered around three things: champagne, wealth, and vigorous McCarthyism..."


Welcome to the smokey, monochromatic world of dieselpunk noire and gas-powered death traps...

Daily-Trumpet: Circus elephant force-fed crate of tobacco - has escaped into Joaquin River Valley earlier today. | Avalonia suburbs in grip of worst dust storm ever recorded - schools closed - roads blocked - farms blown away.

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:05 am

Convallaria wrote:Company: Larson-Bell Education
CEO/Owner: Margot Ortiz
Nation: Convallaria
Region: New Paramount Federation
Industry: Educational Publishing/Services (Such as textbooks)
Storefront/factbook link: http://www.lbeducation.com


Accepted!

User avatar
Phillipp7
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Mar 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Phillipp7 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:10 am

Elated to know about this detailed information on international parcel express delivery system. That way you explained it all here they look so reliable to me. I also use similar Warehousing service Dallas for all my business needs and I must say they are way too good with their work.

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:56 pm

Phillipp7 wrote:Elated to know about this detailed information on international parcel express delivery system. That way you explained it all here they look so reliable to me. I also use similar Warehousing service Dallas for all my business needs and I must say they are way too good with their work.



We are very efficient and always get deliveries on time.

User avatar
Midand
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 448
Founded: Sep 08, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Midand » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:46 am

Nation: Midand
Owner: Drepon Aeton
Region: The South Pacific
City: Midandia
I used to be very active.
Now I grovel all day about how inactive I am.
I'm quite selective on which NS Stats I use.

User avatar
Al-Hind Indus
Diplomat
 
Posts: 734
Founded: Nov 11, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Hind Indus » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:26 am

Nation: Al-Hind Indus
Owner: Royal Indusian Ports Authority
Region: India
Cities: Aurangabad, Mughal Delhvi, Bombay
"From Kashmir to Kanyakumari"
" The India for masses"
PROUD MEMBER OF COUCIL OF ISLAMIC COUNTRIES AND Environmental Conservation Organization

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2696
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Odinburgh » Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:22 am

Midand wrote:Nation: Midand
Owner: Drepon Aeton
Region: The South Pacific
City: Midandia



Accepted!

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads