NATION

PASSWORD

Gaha-Industries

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Al-Ghaihr
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Al-Ghaihr » Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:36 pm

Gaha-Industries is proud to introduce the BAC-47, an all purpose submachine gun/carbine. It is built on the AR-15 platform while the upper and handguard, stock, barrel differ. The bolt is located on the right side and utilizes an open bolt-blowback system to operate. It can be used by your nations army, police or even sold on the civilian market.

- Synthetic build, no wooden parts. Designed to be high quality but light to carry.
- 50 round unique-P90 magazine.
- Picatinny rail on three strategic points of the weapon to allow attachments for a scope on the receiver, and a foregrip or bipod on the handguard.
- AR-15 magazines (with no feedlips) are designed to fit inside the mag-well for catching shell-casings, making it particularly useful for stealth operations.
- Short-carbine barrel. By special request, barrel can be different and attach barrel attachments then.
- Specially built for army and police. Can be specially made for civilian use.
- Uses the Universal cartridge Five Seven.

Order your countries new weapon today!
I'm a Muslim. I like to collect medals from across the world (military or civilian. I like the design of some medallions and in general, the ribbon designs and choices.)

My storefronts -
GAHA MEDALS AND WEAPONS DESIGN
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=431325
Number one contractor of medals for your nation!
GAZA PHARMACEUTICALS
https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=435258
The only active pharmaceutical company in Nationstates and also the only one that uses original drawings.
CLICK ME!
About me:
This nation represents my political views in real life, however. It is more monarchy.

My political compass:
https://www.politicalcompass.org/chart?ec=0.88&soc=4.46

Shackley
Envoy

Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Shackley » Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:23 pm

Office of His Majesty King Harold XIX of Shackley,
The Royal Palace,
Fort Dalton,
Upper Dalton,
Shackley

Gaha-Industries,
Gaha,
Al-Ghaihr

Dear Sir or Madam,
On behalf of His Majesty I would like to commission 1,000 medals to be made. These medals will honour Shackley's finest heroes and serve as a reminder that respect is earned, not given.
Henceforth I provide the details;

Medal: Oakheart Cross
Nation Name: The Independent Naval States of Shackley
Contracting Agency(s): His Majesty's Office of Heraldry and Decorations
Ribbon colors: Deep crimson with white trim. A thin blue line sits in the centre.
Ribbon shape: Straight rectangle
Medallion shape: A squared cross with a short slot splitting each arm in two. There should be a blank square space in the middle for the design. The medallion shall be made of fine silver.
Medallion design: A Galleon high above the ocean waves
Ribbonbar designs: A pair of crossed sabres
Lapel Pin design: Blank silver
Additional design information: A serial number should be included on the back of each medallion, numbering (quite predictably) from 1 - 1,000. This should not affect the outward appearance of the medal, but will allow the wearer to know their place in Shackley's history is clear-cut and forever engraved in good hard silver.
Quantity: 1,000

Many thanks in advance
Last edited by Shackley on Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Overview | Persons of Interest | Buy from Kibbs Royal Armaments Co. ! | Buy from The Drawbridge Group!
ORBAT: | Royal Shackleyan Air Force | Royal Shackleyan Navy ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Previous

Return to Global Economics and Trade