NATION

PASSWORD

Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Michigan-Illinois
Civilian

Founded: Oct 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Michigan-Illinois » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:04 pm

Well, how do I sign?

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:06 pm

Michigan-Illinois wrote:Well, how do I sign?

OOC: Naturally, make some kind of in-character post expressing your nation's desire to sign.

I recommend taking a look at this thread too.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

BADGER BADGER BADGER
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby BADGER BADGER BADGER » Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:18 pm

Allanea wrote:
Aegyptumia wrote:OOC: Is there any forms to fill in the Trade Agreement?

OOC: No, or at least OOCly there are not. No doubt ICly behind the scenes our nations' bureaucrats do any number of stuff. If you want to sign just post so IC!

THE BADGER BADGER BADGER ACCEPTS :bow: 8) :meh:

Atkemri
Minister

Founded: Apr 14, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Atkemri » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE ATKEMRIAN GOVERNMENT: We the government of the people of Atkemri officially ratify the treaty and are sending delegates to sign it.
Last edited by Atkemri on Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ATKEMRIAN NATIONAL NEWS: Atkemrian police arrest ringleaders of massive human trafficking ring. 22 aressted with more predicted in the next few months.\150 people freed from the ring

ASP Foundation
No NS stats are used
A 16 civilization, according to this index.
Join my new NS super server!

Secundus Imperium Romanum
Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secundus Imperium Romanum » Sat Oct 28, 2017 5:17 pm

"B-bbb but sir, this can not disrupt the roman businessmen? will a corporation come and destroy the jobs of everyone?! I do not want to go hungry!"

"Calm down, Timmy, I've been explicitly ordered to sign this agreement! *face of pride*, now, the popularity of conservatives will triple!"
Speaks Finance Minister Luigi Aschero, in his aristocratic but proud tone, signing the document that ratifies Rome in the agreement.
A democratic nation, with the 1950s fashion.
Constitution · Parliamentary Debates · News · Embassy Program
Every day in Rome

Gandariastan
Civilian

Ex-Nation

Postby Gandariastan » Sat Oct 28, 2017 8:06 pm

The people of Gandariastan rejoice as their benevolent leader signs the RFTA and hope for a prosperous future

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sat Oct 28, 2017 11:49 pm

Gandariastan wrote:The people of Gandariastan rejoice as their benevolent leader signs the RFTA and hope for a prosperous future

OOC: Welcome to Nationstates!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Datland
Civil Servant

Founded: Sep 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Datland » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:39 am

The Gov of Datland would like to sign the agreement.

OOC: am I doing this right? I'm new to NS
Last edited by Datland on Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:07 am

Datland wrote:The Gov of Datland would like to sign the agreement.

OOC: am I doing this right? I'm new to NS

OOC: Yes! Welcome to NS.

I recommend this.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=390032
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Caidanland
Civilian

Founded: Oct 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Accepted

Postby Caidanland » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:17 am

The government of the Holy Kingdom of Caidanland accepts the invitation to the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement.

Ambassador

Founded: Dec 12, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Secundus Imperium Romanum » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:13 am

"Sirs, what do you think of a meeting to solve economic issues and perhaps help each other? We could even be allies!" Says a Roman representative, with a glass of wine 1859 from the interior of Calabria in his hands.
A democratic nation, with the 1950s fashion.
Constitution · Parliamentary Debates · News · Embassy Program
Every day in Rome

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:38 am

Official Communique from the Kendorian Government

Greetings,

We agree with the terms of the Reichstag Free Trade Agreement. Our government maintains a healthy economic system that benefits the people and the nation as whole, by letting foreign products, while providing subsidy to competitive businesses and taking bankrupt businesses, either selling them to private individual or groups, or nationalizing them to make them productive, while still helping the bankrupt owner. As such, we will sign the Reichstag Free Trade Agreement.

Signed,

Terrence Jenker,
Head of the Kendorian Economy Ministry
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Larencana
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby Larencana » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:19 am

Our Senate has debated and approved a resolution to join this agreement. As Chief Consol of Larencana I would like to sign this agreement on behalf of our citizens. We look forward to engaging in mutual trade to secure the prosperity for all.
Last edited by Larencana on Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Democratic Exodian Territories
Minister

Founded: Aug 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Democratic Exodian Territories » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:03 pm

Thank you for answering our question. The Democratic Exodian Territories would like to sign the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement.
An early-PMT island-archipelago nation in the Gulf of Mexico with right-libertarian and neoconservative tendencies. Born on memes and guns by the British and Spanish but built for something deeper.
_[ ]_
(-_Q)
Only NS official Policy, Government, Economy stats used
FACTBOOKS ARE NOT CANON. Most forum posts are.
Angel's Alliance Founder.
#comeandtakeit
RBC News Channel, brought to you by Sapphire Systems Ltd:
| US President MacArthur doubles down on internal corruption | Aid sent to Nicaragua after Tropical Storm Marta | Stocks down 2 points |

Jasher
Civilian

Founded: Jul 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Jasher » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:32 pm

The United States of Jasher stands with the United Liberation Army of America in refusal of the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement and warns signatories of the dangers associated with international overdependence in which an almost certain depression in one economy will will cause a rippling global depression between all signatories. Let it be noted that it is the opinion of Jasher that all Free Trade Agreements ultimately fail and do fail catastrophically when one signatory nation is at war.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:28 am

]Image

The Free Kingdom of Allanea welcomes the Federation of Kendor, the Democratic Exodian Territories, and other signatories, into the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement. We are stunned by the reponse of the nation of Jasher. It’s true of course that trade in some sense makes people ‘dependent’ on one another, but that is the nature of sapient-kind cohabitation in general. One could become totally ‘independent’ if one made their own tools, grew their own food in their back yard, and so forth – but obviously the result would be a vast decline in one’s wealth. So is it with countries. Closing off trade to others in an attempt to generate autarky inevitably leads to a direct decline in thte quality of life for one’s citizens.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Xirnium
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Oct 01, 2005
Ex-Nation

Postby Xirnium » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:48 pm

Eternal Republic signs landmark trade agreement with Allanea, others
Media release

3 Valefôse Bright Era MMMDCCXCIX

Today, the Eternal Republic signed a landmark Free Trade Agreement with Allanea, a large trading partner and a growing source of investment, and others.

The Allanean Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement will lock in existing trade and provide the catalyst for future growth across a range of areas including goods, services and investment.

The Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement secures better market access for the Eternal Republic to the world’s largest economy, improves our competitive position in a rapidly growing market, promotes increased two-way investment and reduces import costs. It is a win for households and businesses alike.

On day one of the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement all of the Eternal Republic’s goods exports, including aerospace, pharmaceutical and computer products, will be tariff free.

Today’s signing by Minister for Trade Félicien Vauldâbeth, is yet further proof that the Eternal Republic is open for business, and is a testament to the strength of the Allanea-Xirnium relationship.

The Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement will enter into force after the completion of domestic legal and parliamentary processes in the Eternal Republic, including review by the Eternal Republic’s Parliamentary Joint Standing Committee on Treaties and the Council of the Estates Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade References Committees. The Eternal Republic is working to complete these steps and bring the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement into force as soon as possible.
Last edited by Xirnium on Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:11 am

]Image

The Free Kingdom of Allanea welcomes the Eternal Republic of Xirnium into the Reichsburg Free Trade Agreement. We believe that the signing of the agreement by Xirnium, Yohannes, and others among the world’s most potent economies proves beyond all doubt that this venture is a success, and that the Free Kingdom of Allanea is leading the world towards greater prosperity and liberty, as is the mandate given to us by the Freemen that populate this great country of ours.

The Free Kingdom wishes to congratulate the Eternal Republic for joining a growing, vibrant community of traders. We believe that this is the beginning of a new, and wonderful business relationship between the Free Kingdom’s traders and importers, and their partners in the Eternal Republic.

Moreover, Minister of Finance Maverick Monningham orders the sending, to Minister Félicien Vauldâbeth, of a Free Kingdom Trade Basket – which is literally a basket containing a bottle of Allanean vodka, one of Reichskamphenite champagne, and one of elf-wine, as well a package of Stossel tea, a bundle of New Dornalian smoked sausages and a round of Snogohsian cheese, as well as the components for the preparation of Baltic Tea.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Ruskland-Preuben
Minister

Founded: Mar 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ruskland-Preuben » Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:57 am

OOC: I think you missed mine Al.
I'm a Cthulhist and a Proud Member of the Federation of Allies.
Don’t expect a warm welcome in P2TM, but let them warm up to you by posting good stuff.
Formerly the NCSU, add 5000 posts please.

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:15 am

OOC: Fixed!
#HyperEarthBestEarth

New Doltania
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby New Doltania » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:47 am

Agreement excepted by International Trade Department
Sporting Achievements: Champions of the 1st De International Football Tournament
Hosting: Co-hosted Indian Champions League with Azadeshia

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:58 am

New Doltania wrote:Agreement excepted by International Trade Department

OOC: Did you mean 'accepted'?
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Paleoconia
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Paleoconia » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:50 pm

Nah, I'd rather not sign. We'd like our deregulation to happen at home. The private economy is booming right now, and there's no need to outsource all those jobs (despite the zombie problem). We are going to be moving towards full autarky.

My Little Communists
Political Columnist

Founded: Nov 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby My Little Communists » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:31 am

The Federal Republic of MLC would love to sign! :^)

Sakaryata
Bureaucrat

Founded: Aug 13, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Sakaryata » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:39 am

The Parliament of the Democratic Republic of Sakaryata approves the free trade agreement and the provisions of the agreement will be brought into force by the Department of International Trade in.Ministry of Commerce.

Sakaryata is hereby a signatory to the agreement.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade