NATION

PASSWORD

Montreal Air- Ailes des Habitats

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
The Montreal Republic
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Montreal Air- Ailes des Habitats

Postby The Montreal Republic » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:32 pm

To whom it may concern,

The Montreal Republic is pleased to announce that it has received independence from Canada. As such it now has an airline of it's own. That airline Is Montreal Air. A broadly diversified fleet and several divisions meant to cater to different needs of passengers and cargo haulers alike. We serve people from all corners of the world with a common purpose, connect the world.

Our fleet:

Mainline Division:
15 Boeing 717-200
10 Boeing 757-300
10 A340-600
5 A340-500
20 737-900 (10 with split scimitar winglets)
25 737 MAX 9
20 737 MAX 7
10 A340-300X
20 A330-300
15 A330-200
15 Boeing 747-8i Intercontinental
10 A310-300
8 MD-80
6 MD-90
5 MD-90ER
25 Boeing 767-300ER (10 without winglets)
15 757-200 (5 no winglets)
10 Boeing 767-200ER
30 A319 (10 with Sharklets)
12 Boeing 737-700
25 A321-200 (10 with Sharklets)
10 777-300ER
5 777-300
15 747-400
5 747-400M
5 747-400ER
10 747-400D
20 A320-200 (5 with Sharklets)
15 A380-800
10 A380plus (to be delivered by 2018)
15 777-200ER
5 777-200LR
10 MD-11
5 MD-11C
15 MD-11ER
30 737-800 (15 with split scimitar winglets)

Cargo division:
5 747-8F
3 747-400ERF
10 767-300ERF (2 without winglets)
5 A310-300F
5 757-200PF
3 757-200PCF
5 MD-11F
10 A330-200F

Express division:
20 ATR-72-600
15 CRJ-900LR
10 ERJ-175
25 Bombardier Q400
10 ERJ-195
8 CRJ-700LR
4 CRJ-200
25 EMB-120ER

As you can see, we truly believe in offering our passengers and cargo clients the right aircraft at the right time. This large varied fleet enables maximum flexibility without compromise. Our attention to detail goes beyond the planes, our crews are all hand picked based on both their skills in their respective rolls, and human skills as well. Most of our pilots came straight out of the MRAF (Montreal Republic Air Force). This means that they are trained very well in all types of circumstances. Our crews start training based on military experience, and follow a strict training regime which goes as follows:

2 months of classroom training on civilian transport aircraft
3 months of type specific classroom training (based on personal input or airline needs)
4 months of simulator type specific training
6 training flights on type with an instructor

We also believe in providing the best service for our passengers and clients. That is why we have a dedicated base for each of our divisions. They are as follows:

Mainline: Montreal Pierre Elliot Trudeau International Airport
Cargo: Montreal Mirabel International Airport
Express: Montreal St. Hubert Airport (exceptions: CRJ-900LR, CRJ-700LR, ERJ-195, ERJ-175. Based at Pierre Elliot Trudeau)

Having been granted independence, we now are looking for destinations to serve. To apply, please fill out the following form:

City:
Airport:
IATA or ICAO code if available:
Flights per week (max 10):
Service type (P= Passenger, C= Cargo, X=Express):
Gate type (HS= Hard Stand, T= Tunnel)

Our information is as follows:
IATA: MA
ICAO:MTL
Callsign: Montrealer

We hope to have the pleasure of serving your city

Sincerely,

Alexander Parker Interim CEO of Montreal Air. Allen Crawley, Head of Marketing.
Last edited by The Montreal Republic on Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:35 pm

City: Argentinstan City
Airport: Argentinstan City Int’l Airport
IATA or ICAO code if available: ARG
Flights per week (max 10): 10
Service type (P= Passenger, C= Cargo, X=Express): P
Gate type (HS= Hard Stand, T= Tunnel): T (I think you mean bus gate and jetways)

Apply here please: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=417822

And may Argentine nationals visit your nation visa free for 90 days?
Last edited by Argentinstan on Fri Oct 13, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

The Dreamliners
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Dreamliners » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:31 pm

Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com

To: Montreal Air

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of potentially starting a partnership and codeshare agreement between our two respected companies. We believe in cooperation, not competition, and we believe this codeshare and partnership will be mutually beneficial for both companies. Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways

The Montreal Republic
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Codeshare ideas

Postby The Montreal Republic » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:07 am

The Dreamliners wrote:
(Image)
Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com

To: Montreal Air

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of potentially starting a partnership and codeshare agreement between our two respected companies. We believe in cooperation, not competition, and we believe this codeshare and partnership will be mutually beneficial for both companies. Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways

Dear Mr. Bugaj,

My name is Alexander Parker, I am the interim CEO of Montreal Air. The Board of Directors and I have considered your offer for a codeshare and partnership agreement. Upon consideration, we have decided it would be within the best interest of both our airlines, to indeed start up a codeshare and partnership. Please kindly forward us any ideas or considerations you may have. Our ideas are currently limited to reduced fares should a passenger from one of our airlines choose to connect with a flight on the other's, as well as access to the others lounge should they desire.

Sincerely,

Alexander Parker, Interim CEO of Montreal Air

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

Dear Montreal Air,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally pitch an offer to your respectable company of which should meet and exceed your expectations.

Bank of the Atlantic proposes a custom designed credit card for your company. It will have the following:
  • Integration with your rewards program (if you have one)
  • Customers will be more loyal to your brand if they have a custom credit card provided by your company
  • Customers will furthermore be able to use their cards for other purposes (where Visa/MasterCard/IBA Cards are accepted)
  • Financial backing of Bank of the Atlantic
  • Security of Bank of the Atlantic
  • 24/7 monitoring and fraud prevention
  • Experience (BoA has been providing these services to dozens of brands over the years)
  • Much, much more

We hope you accept this proposal.

All the best,
Olivia Benson (Chief Executive Officer & Chairwoman)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

The Montreal Republic
Civil Servant

Ex-Nation

Postby The Montreal Republic » Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:52 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

Dear Montreal Air,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally pitch an offer to your respectable company of which should meet and exceed your expectations.

Bank of the Atlantic proposes a custom designed credit card for your company. It will have the following:
  • Integration with your rewards program (if you have one)
  • Customers will be more loyal to your brand if they have a custom credit card provided by your company
  • Customers will furthermore be able to use their cards for other purposes (where Visa/MasterCard/IBA Cards are accepted)
  • Financial backing of Bank of the Atlantic
  • Security of Bank of the Atlantic
  • 24/7 monitoring and fraud prevention
  • Experience (BoA has been providing these services to dozens of brands over the years)
  • Much, much more

We hope you accept this proposal.

All the best,
Olivia Benson (Chief Executive Officer & Chairwoman)

To whom it may concern,

We have overlooked your proposal to us and have decided to accept your offer. We are at present working on a rewards program for the card. However, our idea works more along a points system, meaning our clients will earn points for flying with us, as well as with potential affiliate airlines. As far as rewards program, the Board of Directors and I have decided that it should help with getting upgrades, example: economy class to business class, or onto an earlier flight, or even to get access to the Montrealaise lounge. If you have any suggestions or concerns, please tell us,

Sincerely,

Alexander Parker, Montreal Air Interim CEO

Return to Global Economics and Trade