NATION

PASSWORD

Le Blanc Fromage [Limited Edition Cheese]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Le Blanc Fromage [Limited Edition Cheese]

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:14 pm

Le Blanc Fromage
Exquisite cheeses since 1492

Le Blanc Fromage is a selection of fine cheeses or fromage, as the French like to call it, in production since 1492. It has been passed down through generations of cheesemakers and its cheeses are often revered as one of the most tasteful, exquisite, and expensive worldwide. It is much known for its namesake cheese, the Le Blanc Fromage, meaning The White Cheese.

Production of cheeses under this title is extremely expensive and the recipe is patented. The cheesemaking process at Le Blanc Fromage is considered one of the greatest secrets of the industry and only experienced cheesemakers are knowledgeable of it.

Le Blanc Fromage
The namesake cheese of Le Blanc Fromage is exquisite and will open your taste buds. The deep flavor and aroma is what makes this cheese fine and beautiful. Complex flavors bloom once in your mouth. This crumbly cheese is made from the rare Ellâbarren cow's milk, a process of what takes two years to do...from milking to processing to producing the cheese itself. Only 15 rinds are made a year, jumping up prices and exclusivity.
Price: $20 million SAD per rind (advance orders only)
Amound left: 0/15 (orders placed now will be put onto a waiting list for the next batch)

Included: 2 bottles of Sirène Vin Chateau's Vintage Reserve 1940 Cheval Blanc wine, 1 box of fresh wine grapes from Mendoza Wine Valley, and 1 box of ripened strawberries

Notification: More cheeses will be advertised on this website in the near future.

History

Le Blanc Fromage was founded in 1492 by experienced cheesemaker Sir Arthur Drake, an immigrant from London. He bought several acres of land in the famed Patagonia cheese region where he combined his love of cheese and nature, devoting a major portion of the land to grazing land while making cheese from cows who grazed upon his land.

Our Process
Le Blanc Fromage
This cheese is made with over 950 pounds of milk per rind, making it rare and extremely exhausting to make, causing so little to be produced yearly.

Order

Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Individual/Party Ordering:
Product:
Quantity:
End Delivery Location:
Specifications:

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N):
[spoiler]If paying with Bank of the Atlantic, a 5% discount is applied[/spoiler]
Last edited by Argentinstan on Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:53 am, edited 6 times in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Repeat Customers l Blacklist

Postby Argentinstan » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:21 pm

REPEAT CUSTOMERS

Repeat customers (2-3 more purchases) are eligible for a 25% discount and other special benefits. Listed below:

• None at this time

BLACKLIST

Nations unwelcome to place an order or post within this thread. Nations listed below just means that they are hereby banned here. Violations will result in post removal and if it continues, contact with mods will be unavoidable.

Last edited by Argentinstan on Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:27 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

TimeRocks
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby TimeRocks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:33 pm

Nation Name:Timerocks
Individual/Party Ordering:COPA
Product:Le Blanc Fromage
Quantity:25
End Delivery Location: COPA Ashmont
Specifications:Please deliver them over a several year period.

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N):Y
If paying with Bank of the Atlantic, a 5% discount is applied

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:18 pm

The Chief Executive Officer,
Le Blanc Fromage

Greetings,

I am writing to discuss a business proposal on behalf of SR Hypermarkets. Recognizing the potential of your products to capture a wider and larger market, we would like Le Blanc Fromage to sell its cheese products in all SR Hypermarkets around the world. We believe a partnership between our two companies will be a profitable venture. It allows you to reach a greater market through our stores, while our outlets will feature another world class brand for the customers to enjoy and patronize.

Attached herewith is the filled up application form confirming this. Should you approve of this proposal, may I invite you to visit our storefront as well and fill up the application form here to finalize our agreement.

We hope you'll consider this proposal. Undoubtedly, it will be a most productive partnership for both our companies.

Again, thank you for choosing to partner with SR Hypermarkets!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Vice President, SR Hypermarkets
Stephen Retail

Nation Name: Jeltronia
Individual/Party Ordering: SR Hypermarkets
Product: All
Quantity: Would depend on customer demand and availability
End Delivery Location: SR Hypermarket stores
Specifications: This is a proposal for a partnership agreement. SR Hypermarkets and your company will divide the profits from the sale of your products which will be offered in our many outlets, sold at profit. Please proceed to our storefront to finalize details, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=386379

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N): N/A
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:08 am

TimeRocks wrote:Nation Name:Timerocks
Individual/Party Ordering:COPA
Product:Le Blanc Fromage
Quantity:25
End Delivery Location: COPA Ashmont
Specifications:Please deliver them over a several year period.

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N):Y

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear COPA,

Our cheesemakers at the Le Blanc Fromage have confirmed your order but we have been informed by our executives that the maximum order of our classic cheese is 5 rinds over a 10 year period, in order to provide equal opportunity for all potential clients.

The total price of the cheese rinds is $90,000,000 SAD. A 5% discount will be applied during the transaction.

We have also listed COPA on our waiting list.

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:14 am

Jeltronia wrote:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Le Blanc Fromage

Greetings,

I am writing to discuss a business proposal on behalf of SR Hypermarkets. Recognizing the potential of your products to capture a wider and larger market, we would like Le Blanc Fromage to sell its cheese products in all SR Hypermarkets around the world. We believe a partnership between our two companies will be a profitable venture. It allows you to reach a greater market through our stores, while our outlets will feature another world class brand for the customers to enjoy and patronize.

Attached herewith is the filled up application form confirming this. Should you approve of this proposal, may I invite you to visit our storefront as well and fill up the application form here to finalize our agreement.

We hope you'll consider this proposal. Undoubtedly, it will be a most productive partnership for both our companies.

Again, thank you for choosing to partner with SR Hypermarkets!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Vice President, SR Hypermarkets
Stephen Retail

Nation Name: Jeltronia
Individual/Party Ordering: SR Hypermarkets
Product: All
Quantity: Would depend on customer demand and availability
End Delivery Location: SR Hypermarket stores
Specifications: This is a proposal for a partnership agreement. SR Hypermarkets and your company will divide the profits from the sale of your products which will be offered in our many outlets, sold at profit. Please proceed to our storefront to finalize details, viewtopic.php?f=6&t=386379

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N): N/A

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear SR Hypermarkets,

Our cheesemakers at the Le Blanc Fromage have confirmed your partnership request. We can, of course, provide all our cheeses for sale in SR Hypermarkets.

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Telegram Me

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:17 am

How much would I need to order to ensure that I am the only supplier within the continent of 26 million people, not buy preventing anyone else from buying, but ordering enough to limit the supply, so that noone else in the continent can?
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:24 am

Nation Name: Arthropol
Individual/Party Ordering: Arthropol City Fresh Foods Market
Product: Le Blanc Fromage
Quantity: 1000
End Delivery Location: Arthropol City International Airport (we will pick up direct from airport)
Specifications: Please put the cheese in small pieces, as we aim to have many people tasting it. We are having a festival for international cheeses as most citizens only eat cheese sourced from Arthropol or France, we want to give them a taste of cheeses all around the world.

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N): No
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Australian Republic wrote:How much would I need to order to ensure that I am the only supplier within the continent of 26 million people, not buy preventing anyone else from buying, but ordering enough to limit the supply, so that noone else in the continent can?

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Australian Republic,

Technically you are limited to 5 rinds over a period of 10 years, so you can buy that much. It looks like you want to run an economy dominated by one company.

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:54 pm

Arthropol wrote:Nation Name: Arthropol
End Delivery Location: Arthropol City International Airport (we will pick up direct from airport)
Specifications: Please put the cheese in small pieces, as we aim to have many people tasting it. We are having a festival for international cheeses as most citizens only eat cheese sourced from Arthropol or France, we want to give them a taste of cheeses all around the world.

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Arthropol,

You are limited to 5 cheeses over a 10 year period.

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Telegram Me

Arthropol
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:44 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Arthropol wrote:Nation Name: Arthropol

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Arthropol,

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage

In that case can we buy as many as possible?
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:05 am

Nation Name: Hiram Land
Individual/Party Ordering: RoHL Government (President and Prime Minister of HL)
Quantity: 50
End Delivery Location: Greenfield
Specifications: Melt the cheese, they like it that way.

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N): Yes
Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:30 pm

Arthropol wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:
Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Arthropol,

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage

In that case can we buy as many as possible?

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Arthropol,

Thank you for your order. We have received it and are confirming your order of 5 rinds.

Total price: $100,000,000 SAD

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:31 pm

Hiram Land wrote:Nation Name: Hiram Land
Individual/Party Ordering: RoHL Government (President and Prime Minister of HL)
Quantity: 50
End Delivery Location: Greenfield
Specifications: Melt the cheese, they like it that way.

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N): Yes

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Hiram Land,

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately, Argentine sanctions prevent us from selling over 1 rind to Hiram Land.

Therefore the price for one rind is $20,000,000 SAD. A 5% discount applied at the time of transfer.

And we don't melt the cheese...you'd have to do that yourself.

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Telegram Me

Arthropol
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:33 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Arthropol wrote:In that case can we buy as many as possible?

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Arthropol,

Thank you for your order. We have received it and are confirming your order of 5 rinds.

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage

100 million SAD has been transferred to your account. Thanks for letting us buy cheeses for our festival.

- Arthropol City Fresh Foods Market

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Oct 14, 2017 5:34 pm

Arthropol wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:
Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Arthropol,

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage

100 million SAD has been transferred to your account. Thanks for letting us buy cheeses for our festival.

- Arthropol City Fresh Foods Market

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Arthropol,

It is our pleasure.

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Telegram Me

Shwe Tu Colony
Senator

Founded: Sep 27, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:23 pm

"20 million dollar cheese!?" the gaseous spirit that was Tenebrae Verndara, Sekka Verndara's cousin, exclaimed as he read the menu of Le Blanc Fromage, "By the four kings I have to try this! But still, only 15 rinds? That's an awfully small amount for so much. Meh, I'm sure this'll be the best cheese I've tasted."

& that was how Sekka Verndara, under pressure from his younger cousin, had to cough up 20 million SAD — which was a fair amount of Thryllasian Golds — to satiate the spirit's love for cheese.

Nation Name: Shwe Tu Colony
Individual/Party Ordering: Tenebrae Verndara
Quantity: 1 sample
End Delivery Location: Parfuhmerie
Specifications: If accessing Parfuhmerie is not possible due to technology limitations, we are willing to deliver it ourselves with portals.

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N): N
Last edited by Shwe Tu Colony on Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cherissime amis! Behold, Shwe Tu Colony/World Machine/WoMac, the paracosm of a spoiled brat, taking everything, sparing nothing, mingling the childhood incroyable with the angst of a young man.
Current status: university rules are just a suggestion
"The summer grass is getting in the way"
Extension

Nanako Island
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 19, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Nanako Island » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:54 am

Nation Name: Nanako Island
Individual/Party Ordering: Nanako Airlines
Quantity: 1
End Delivery Location: 90 Boulevard De Bellevue, Gasaiaminato, State of Poole, Nanako (CEO's maison)
Specifications: CEO's Pleasure

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N): Y
All the news
OOC
Slava Ukraini
Atheist
History and geography student

uou
National Information

Overview
Capital
History
Culture
Geography
Leader
_______ Nanako _______
Commonwealth of Nations
Visit Nanako, a diverse, multicultural, boreal island of Kyūba tradition filled with impressive mountains, fjords and forests, cities, history, and good gastronomy
9.84/10 Democracy Score according to this index

Proud UFN member
do not question my capital's name

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:52 am

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
"20 million dollar cheese!?" the gaseous spirit that was Tenebrae Verndara, Sekka Verndara's cousin, exclaimed as he read the menu of Le Blanc Fromage, "By the four kings I have to try this! But still, only 15 rinds? That's an awfully small amount for so much. Meh, I'm sure this'll be the best cheese I've tasted."

& that was how Sekka Verndara, under pressure from his younger cousin, had to cough up 20 million SAD — which was a fair amount of Thryllasian Golds — to satiate the spirit's love for cheese.

Nation Name: Shwe Tu Colony
Individual/Party Ordering: Tenebrae Verndara
Quantity: 1 sample
End Delivery Location: Parfuhmerie
Specifications: If accessing Parfuhmerie is not possible due to technology limitations, we are willing to deliver it ourselves with portals.

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Mr. Tenebrae Verndara,

Thank you for your order. We have received it and are confirming your order of 1 rind.

Total price: $20,000,000 SAD

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Last edited by Argentinstan on Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Telegram Me

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:53 am

Nanako Island wrote:Nation Name: Nanako Island
Individual/Party Ordering: Nanako Airlines
Quantity: 1
End Delivery Location: 90 Boulevard De Bellevue, Gasaiaminato, State of Poole, Nanako (CEO's maison)
Specifications: CEO's Pleasure

Are you paying with Bank of the Atlantic (Y/N): Y

Le Blanc Fromage

Dear Nanako Airlines,

Thank you for your order. We have received it and are confirming your order of 1 rind.

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage
Telegram Me

Shwe Tu Colony
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:24 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Le Blanc Fromage

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage

OOC: Minor correction: Tenebrae Verndara is supposed to be male, but in your post, it's Ms. Tenebrae Verndara. I'm not actually offended, I'm only informing you so you can edit it to be correct.
Cherissime amis! Behold, Shwe Tu Colony/World Machine/WoMac, the paracosm of a spoiled brat, taking everything, sparing nothing, mingling the childhood incroyable with the angst of a young man.
Extension

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:29 pm

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:
Le Blanc Fromage

Sincerely,
Le Blanc Fromage

OOC: Minor correction: Tenebrae Verndara is supposed to be male, but in your post, it's Ms. Tenebrae Verndara. I'm not actually offended, I'm only informing you so you can edit it to be correct.

OOC: Oops sorry, I made a wrong assumption of gender. Apologies.
Telegram Me

Shwe Tu Colony
Senator

Democratic Socialists

Postby Shwe Tu Colony » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:44 pm

Argentinstan wrote:OOC: Oops sorry, I made a wrong assumption of gender. Apologies.

OOC: Don't worry, tis fine.
Extension

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:18 am

Shwe Tu Colony wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:OOC: Oops sorry, I made a wrong assumption of gender. Apologies.

OOC: Don't worry, tis fine.

OOC: Thanks for your understanding
Telegram Me

Lemlar
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 11, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Lemlar » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:42 am

Lemlair Global is looking for foods from around the galaxy and universe to supply its lounges at its airports.

Here is our application.

Nation Name: Lemlar
Individual/Party Ordering: Lemlair Global
Product: Fromage Blanc
Quantity: 5 rinds
End Delivery Location: Lemlair Global HQ in Varkelóni
Specifications: one rind every 2 years we want it in our terminals first class lounge.
Can it be cut into 2cm sheets?

[spoiler]If paying with Bank of the Atlantic, a 5% discount is applied
Επίσημο 'Ονομα: Παγκόσμια Αυτοκρατορία Λεμλαρ
Αυτοκράτορας: Ανδρέασ Νεμεθ
Epstein didn't kill himself

Εκτακτες Ειδήσεις: LemlarΛεμλαρ, ξεκινώντας μια νέα εποχή καθώς το πράσινο κόμμα έχει δημιουργήσει έναν συνασπισμό με τους καθιερωμένους μοναρχικούς.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade