NATION

PASSWORD

Air Nederlands Indië (closed temporarily)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

The Akhara Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Akhara Islands » Sat Sep 30, 2017 12:15 am

Destination proposal

Nation name:The Akhara Islands
Form of government:Liberal Democracy.

Airport name:Kirn Airport
Airport location:Kirn
Link to storefront (if available):
Managing director (including their salutation):Director Hayden Ventura

How many gates are you willing to provide us?3
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gate 5,6,7
Which terminal will you assign our airline to?Terminal A4
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport?Yes.

Our management will determine the initial frequency of flights to your airport depending on market demand and may increase or decrease it accordingly, subject to future demand.
OOC: If your nation does not currently maintain diplomatic relations with Hindia Belanda via my embassy thread, chances are demand for flights between our countries is low, but this isn't necessarily the case.

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:06 am

Dear Air Nederlands Indie,

My name is Alain Peltier, and I am the CEO of Arthropol Airlines, the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Arthropol. Seeing as there is tourism demand to your country and seeing that you operate flights to Arthropol City, Arthropol Airlines wishes to operate flights to your capital city and some of your major tourist destination cities. Could you provide some information on some airports in your country that we can fly to including if it has facilities that can serve the Airbus A380 so I can decide what aircraft to allocate to routes for my storefront? You can TG or ask me in my storefront (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=419746) if you want to not clutter this thread :).

Thanks in advance,

M. Alain Peltier, CEO of Arthropol
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:33 am

Destination proposal

Nation name: The Kingdom of Westwickport
Form of government: Westminster parliamentary; Anglo-Saxon economic

Airport name: Eastland International Airport
Airport location: Eastland; the capital city of our kingdom
Managing director (including their salutation): Ms Mathilda Wyndham

How many gates are you willing to provide us? 2
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gates B14 & B15
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal 2
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport? Uhm sure?

Our management will determine the initial frequency of flights to your airport depending on market demand and may increase or decrease it accordingly, subject to future demand.
OOC: If your nation does not currently maintain diplomatic relations with Hindia Belanda via my embassy thread, chances are demand for flights between our countries is low, but this isn't necessarily the case.
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Hiram Land
Ambassador

Founded: May 10, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Hiram Land » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:37 am

Destination proposal

Nation name: Seventh Republic of Hiram Land
Form of government: NY Times Democracy

Airport name: Greenfield Alexandria Airport
Airport location: Greenfield, HL
Link to storefront (if available): No storefront. (There is a actual airport in my minecraft server if you are interested though)
Managing director (including their salutation): Alexander Mgwormqgnoeg

How many gates are you willing to provide us?: 3
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)?: Gates A1, B1 and B3.
Which terminal will you assign our airline to?: Terminal 1
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport?: Sure.

Слава Україні!
#KyrusiaSoTrue
he/him
uwu
National Information
Unidas et Hyramalunde
Nationbuilder
Old Dispatches

Alternate: Hiramia-Omfew
_____ Hiram Land _____
Hyramas or Bust!
Thank you to Nanako Island for providing help for the signature.

Proud UFN member
RIP UNoE and UoJ

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Founded: Sep 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:27 am

Prunel wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name: Sultanate of Prunel
Form of government: Semi-Constitutional Semi-Parliamentary Monarchy

Airport name: Prunel International Airport
Airport location: Jungle south of the capital
Link to storefront (if available): http://www.prunelinternationalairport.prl.gov
Managing director (including their salutation): Mr. Remi Pandengman Airport Manager

How many gates are you willing to provide us? 1
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? B
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? This airport only has one
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport? No

OOC: We only do MT Human only Realistic RP. Also this airport is our antiquated airport which is being overtaken by a private airport on the next application. Probable RP phasing out operations at this airport and put more frequency at the other airport.

(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name: Sultanate of Prunel
Form of government: Semi-Constitutional Semi-Parliamentary Monarchy

Airport name: Chiarpat Jiangang International Airport (aka City Central Airport)
Airport location: Prunel City
Link to storefront (if available): http://www.citycenter.co.prl
Managing director (including their salutation):

How many gates are you willing to provide us? 3
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? B1-B3
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal B
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport? Yes

OOC: I don’t see the point in operating multiple flights to two different airports within the same city, it wouldn’t be cost-effective. I'll operate flights to the newer private airport, but not to Prunel International.

To the Managing Director of
Chiarpat Jiangang International Airport
2 October 2017

To whom it may concern:

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zaynab Knight and I am the Chief Operations Officer at Air Nederlands Indië. I am responsible for the overall operations of our airline, which include overseeing procurement and supply of goods, maintaining productive employee relations, fostering beneficial intercorporate relationships, as well as evaluating potential markets to which we may expand our service. I work closely with Mr Mekere Zurenuoc, who is our Chief Commercial Officer in charge of developing an effective commercial strategy, to fulfil these responsibilities.

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for sending us your proposal. Air Nederlands Indië, as it currently stands, is an emerging company in the Multiverse, despite its already-established reputation as the flag carrier of Hindia Belanda for the past seventy years. For this reason, we are continually assessing prospective markets across the Multiverse where it is strategically and profitably feasible for our airline to establish a presence in.

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and Prunel, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 3 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to Chiarpat Jiangang International Airport. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the A350-900.

Furthermore, we have deemed it cost-effective to construct a dedicated lounge at your airport which will be open to First and Business Class guests of Air Nederlands Indië as well as silver or above FLYORANGE members and select passengers of our airline partners.

The following summary has been included in this letter to make clear our operations to your airport:

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 3 per week; every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday

AIRCRAFT TYPE: A350-900

GATE: Gate B1

LOUNGE: Concordia Lounge

We look forward to working with the airport management.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

Nederlands-Indië - Hindia Belanda
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Ioannis Papakonstantinou, Senator (independent)

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:34 am

Margonda wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name: Margonda
Form of government: Directoral Republic

Airport name: Vista Airport
Airport location: Vista
Link to storefront (if available): not have
Managing director (including their salutation): Mr. Iwan Subagja

What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? none for now
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal 1
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport? yes

To Mr Iwan Subagja
Managing director of Vista Airport
2 October 2017

Dear Mr Subagja,

Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Zaynab Knight and I am the Chief Operations Officer at Air Nederlands Indië. I am responsible for the overall operations of our airline, which include overseeing procurement and supply of goods, maintaining productive employee relations, fostering beneficial intercorporate relationships, as well as evaluating potential markets to which we may expand our service. I work closely with Mr Mekere Zurenuoc, who is our Chief Commercial Officer in charge of developing an effective commercial strategy, to fulfil these responsibilities.

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for sending us your proposal. Air Nederlands Indië, as it currently stands, is an emerging company in the Multiverse, despite its already-established reputation as the flag carrier of Hindia Belanda for the past seventy years. For this reason, we are continually assessing prospective markets across the Multiverse where it is strategically and profitably feasible for our airline to establish a presence in.

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and Margonda, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 3 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to Vista Airport. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the A350-900.

Furthermore, we have deemed it cost-effective to construct a dedicated lounge at your airport which will be open to First and Business Class guests of Air Nederlands Indië as well as silver or above FLYORANGE members and select passengers of our airline partners.

The following summary has been included in this letter to make clear our operations to your airport:

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 3 per week; every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday

AIRCRAFT TYPE: A350-900

GATE: TBD

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

Last edited by Hindia Belanda on Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:40 am

The Akhara Islands wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name:The Akhara Islands
Form of government:Liberal Democracy.

Airport name:Kirn Airport
Airport location:Kirn
Managing director (including their salutation):Director Hayden Ventura

How many gates are you willing to provide us?3
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gate 5,6,7
Which terminal will you assign our airline to?Terminal A4
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport?Yes.

To Mr Hayden Ventura
Managing director of Kirn Airport
2 October 2017

Dear Mr Ventura,

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and the Akhara Islands, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 4 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to Kirn Airport. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the A350-900ULR.

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 4 per week; every Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

AIRCRAFT TYPE: A350-900ULR

GATE: Gates 5 and 6

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

TimeRocks
Spokesperson

Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby TimeRocks » Mon Oct 02, 2017 6:45 pm

Destination proposal

Nation name:Timerocks
Form of government:Democratic Republic

Airport name:TR City International
Airport location:TR City
Managing director (including their salutation):Jose Cabaret

How many gates are you willing to provide us?2
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gate 8-9
Which terminal will you assign our airline to?3
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport?Yes

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:19 am

Arthropol wrote:Dear Air Nederlands Indie,

My name is Alain Peltier, and I am the CEO of Arthropol Airlines, the flag carrier of the Kingdom of Arthropol. Seeing as there is tourism demand to your country and seeing that you operate flights to Arthropol City, Arthropol Airlines wishes to operate flights to your capital city and some of your major tourist destination cities. Could you provide some information on some airports in your country that we can fly to including if it has facilities that can serve the Airbus A380 so I can decide what aircraft to allocate to routes for my storefront? You can TG or ask me in my storefront (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=419746) if you want to not clutter this thread :).

Thanks in advance,

M. Alain Peltier, CEO of Arthropol

To Mr Alain Peltier
CEO of Arthropol Airlines
3 October 2017

Dear Monsieur Peltier,

Thank you for writing to us. However, your proposal would be best directed to Hindia Belanda Airports Authority, the statutory body responsible for managing state-owned airports across the Commonwealth. I have taken the liberty of including the proper contact information and mailing address of Hindia Belanda Airports Authority, to which you may send your proposal:

Hindia Belanda Airports Authority

+31 7835 9888 330
airportshindiabelanda@hb.gov

18 Jalan Vrijmetselarij
Concordia, Jakarta
Hindia Belanda 10783

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Peter Dillane
Assistant to the Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

OOC: I'll send you a tg with the info about airports in Hindia Belanda.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:27 am

Westwickport wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name: The Kingdom of Westwickport
Form of government: Westminster parliamentary; Anglo-Saxon economic

Airport name: Eastland International Airport
Airport location: Eastland; the capital city of our kingdom
Managing director (including their salutation): Ms Mathilda Wyndham

What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gates B14 & B15
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal 2
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport? Uhm sure?

To Ms Mathilda Wyndham
Managing director of Eastland International Airport
3 October 2017

Dear Ms Wyndham,

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and Westwickport, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 3 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to Eastland International Airport. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the A330-200.

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 3 per week; every Sunday, Tuesday and Friday

AIRCRAFT TYPE: A330-200

GATE: Gate B15

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:38 am

Hiram Land wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name: Seventh Republic of Hiram Land
Form of government: NY Times Democracy

Airport name: Greenfield Alexandria Airport
Airport location: Greenfield, HL
Link to storefront (if available): No storefront. (There is a actual airport in my minecraft server if you are interested though)
Managing director (including their salutation): Alexander Mgwormqgnoeg

How many gates are you willing to provide us?: 3
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)?: Gates A1, B1 and B3.
Which terminal will you assign our airline to?: Terminal 1
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport?: Sure.

To Mr Alexander Mgwormqgnoeg
Managing director of Greenfield Alexandria Airport
3 October 2017

Dear Mr Mgwormqgnoeg,

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and Hiram Land, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 3 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to Greenfield Alexandria Airport. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the A330-200.

At this time, we do not find it cost-effective to construct a dedicated lounge at your airport, but we may decide to do so in the future should circumstances allow.

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 3 per week; every Sunday, Wednesday and Friday

AIRCRAFT TYPE: A330-200

GATE: Gate A1

LOUNGE: None.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:45 am

TimeRocks wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name:Timerocks
Form of government:Democratic Republic

Airport name:TR City International
Airport location:TR City
Managing director (including their salutation):Jose Cabaret

How many gates are you willing to provide us?2
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gate 8-9
Which terminal will you assign our airline to?3
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport?Yes

To Mr Jose Cabaret
Managing director of TR City International Airport
3 October 2017

Dear Mr Cabaret,

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and Timerocks, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 3 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to TR City International Airport. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the 777-300ER.

At this time, we do not find it cost-effective to construct a dedicated lounge at your airport, but we may decide to do so in the future should circumstances allow.

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 3 per week; every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday

AIRCRAFT TYPE: 777-300ER

GATE: Gate 8

LOUNGE: None.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

New Lusitania and the Algarves
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Nov 02, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby New Lusitania and the Algarves » Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:20 am

Destination proposal

Nation name: Republican Empire of New Lusitania and the Algarves
Form of government: Democracy/Republic

Airport name: Aeroporto Internacional de Lisboa/Alcochete - Fernando Pessoa
Airport location: Lisbon, New Lusitania
Link to storefront (if available): (none available)
Managing director (including their salutation): Sr. Paulo de Brito, Director of the Alcochete-Lisbon Airport and Envolving Projects.

How many gates are you willing to provide us? Five
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gates A10-A15
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal One
Will you permit the construction of our Concordia Lounge at your airport? Yes.

NEW LUSITANIA AND THE ALGARVES

PROUD MEMBER OF THE IDU \ Trigramme: NLA
Embassy Program - Closed
Champions of IAC9, 3rd IAC6
3G, 2S, 2B at the IDU Olympics'19
Semi-finalist of the WPIC 3 [Water Polo]
Almost made it to World Cup 80 (3rd in Group) as well as World Cup 81 (lost playoff)

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:42 am

New Lusitania and the Algarves wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name: Republican Empire of New Lusitania and the Algarves
Form of government: Democracy/Republic

Airport name: Aeroporto Internacional de Lisboa/Alcochete - Fernando Pessoa
Airport location: Lisbon, New Lusitania
Link to storefront (if available): (none available)
Managing director (including their salutation): Sr. Paulo de Brito, Director of the Alcochete-Lisbon Airport and Envolving Projects.

How many gates are you willing to provide us? Five
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gates A10-A15
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal One

To Sr. Paulo de Brito
Managing director of Aeroporto Internacional de Lisboa/Alcochete - Fernando Pessoa
7 October 2017

Dear Mr de Brito,

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and New Lusitania and the Algarves, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 5 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to Aeroporto Internacional de Lisboa. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the A350-900ULR.

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 5 per week; every Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

GATE: Gates A11 and A12

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Eduska
Political Columnist

Founded: Sep 09, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Eduska » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:41 am

Destination proposal

Nation name: Eduska
Form of government: presidential republic

Airport name: Avansa International Airport
Airport location: Guidam, Avansa
Link to storefront (if available): not have but soon to built
Managing director (including their salutation): Mr. Alku Mittoli

What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? B2
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? terminal 2

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:05 pm

Destination proposal

Nation name: The United People's Federation of Charellia
Form of government: Federal Republic

Airport name: Dioned International Airport
Airport location: Piraea, Dioned Province
Link to storefront (if available): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=415966
Managing director (including their salutation): Mr. Joseph Pritchard

What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? D4 and D5
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal D

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:47 pm

Eduska wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name: Eduska
Form of government: presidential republic

Airport name: Avansa International Airport
Airport location: Guidam, Avansa
Link to storefront (if available): not have but soon to built
Managing director (including their salutation): Mr. Alku Mittoli

What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? B2
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? terminal 2

To Mr Alku Mittoli
Managing director of Avansa International Airport
8 October 2017

Dear Mr Mittoli,

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and Eduska, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 3 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to Avansa International Airport. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the 777-300ER.

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 3 per week; every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday

AIRCRAFT TYPE: 777-300ER

GATE: Gate B2

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

Last edited by Hindia Belanda on Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:01 pm

Charellia wrote:
(Image)
Destination proposal

Nation name: The United People's Federation of Charellia
Form of government: Federal Republic

Airport name: Dioned International Airport
Airport location: Piraea, Dioned Province
Link to storefront (if available): https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=415966
Managing director (including their salutation): Mr. Joseph Pritchard

What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? D4 and D5
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal D

To Mr Joseph Pritchard
Managing director of Dioned International Airport
8 October 2017

Dear Mr Pritchard,

We have reviewed your proposal for our airline to begin a new route to your airport. Our recent analysis of your country’s aviation market strongly suggests that there is indeed demand for flights between Hindia Belanda and Charellia, and thus I am pleased to say that we have found it profitable to operate 4 flights per week from our hub at Jakarta - Soekarna International Airport to Dioned International Airport. We will fly the inaugural route as soon as next week, using the A350-900ULR.

FLIGHT FREQUENCY: 4 per week; every Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday

GATE: Gates D4 and D5

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

The Dreamliners
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 29, 2015
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby The Dreamliners » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:23 pm

Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com

To: Air Nederlands Indië

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of potentially starting a partnership and codeshare agreement between our two respected companies. We believe in cooperation, not competition, and we believe this codeshare and partnership will be mutually beneficial for both companies. Below is a filled out application. Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

Codeshare proposal

Nation name: The Dreamliners
Form of government: Democracy

Airline name: Northern Airways
Airline hub: Dreamliner International Airport
Link to storefront (required): www.NorthernAir.com
A short description of your airline: It is an international airline with a wide route network and an extensive domestic network.

Contact person: Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways
How do we address them (salutation)? Mr. Bugaj

How many destinations does your airline currently serve? 105 in our international route network.
Is your airline currently in an airline alliance? Star Alliance
Are you interested in giving passengers of our two airlines access to either one of our lounges? Yes

We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:17 am

The Dreamliners wrote:
(Image)
Northern Airways
4955 Tempest Ave, St. Joseph, The Dreamliners
www.NorthernAir.com

To: Air Nederlands Indië

Good evening, to whomever it may concern,

I am sending this on the grounds of potentially starting a partnership and codeshare agreement between our two respected companies. We believe in cooperation, not competition, and we believe this codeshare and partnership will be mutually beneficial for both companies. Below is a filled out application. Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me via telegram.

(Image)
Codeshare proposal

Nation name: The Dreamliners
Form of government: Democracy

Airline name: Northern Airways
Airline hub: Dreamliner International Airport
Link to storefront (required): www.NorthernAir.com
A short description of your airline: It is an international airline with a wide route network and an extensive domestic network.

Contact person: Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways
How do we address them (salutation)? Mr. Bugaj

How many destinations does your airline currently serve? 105 in our international route network.
Is your airline currently in an airline alliance? Star Alliance
Are you interested in giving passengers of our two airlines access to either one of our lounges? Yes

We look forward to providing the best service to our passengers.

Sincerely,
Joseph Bugaj, President and CEO of Northern Airways

To Mr Joseph Bugaj
President and CEO of Northern Airways
10 October 2017

Dear Mr Bugaj,

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for sending us your proposal for a codeshare agreement between your airline and Air Nederlands Indië.

As the flag carrier of the Commonwealth of Hindia Belanda, Air Nederlands Indië would certainly benefit from being in a codeshare relationship with Northern Airways. For this reason, after a thorough review and study of your proposal by our management board, we have decided to accept your codeshare proposal.

This codeshare relationship entails the following agreements:

• Both Air Nederlands Indië and Northern Airways agree to share certain flights operated by either of our two airlines and market them under each of our respective flight numbers.
  • On codeshare flights, First and Business Class (or equivalent) passengers of our two airlines, including eligible members of our respective frequent flyer programmes, are given access to either one of our lounges, where available.
  • This codeshare agreement will be annually reviewed by both airlines, and may be renewed or ended accordingly depending on future circumstance.

We look forward to working with your airline to deliver a smooth flying experience to our passengers, and to provide them with more destinations across the world.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:42 pm

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

Dear Air Netherlands Indië,

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally pitch an offer to your respectable airline of which should meet and exceed your expectations.

Bank of the Atlantic proposes a custom designed credit card for your company. It will have the following:
  • Integration with your rewards program (if you have one)
  • Customers will be more loyal to your brand if they have a custom credit card provided by your airline
  • Customers will furthermore be able to use their cards for other purposes (where Visa/MasterCard/IBA Cards are accepted)
  • Financial backing of Bank of the Atlantic
  • Security of Bank of the Atlantic
  • 24/7 monitoring and fraud prevention
  • Experience (BoA has been providing these services to dozens of brands over the years)
  • Much, much more

We hope you accept this proposal.

All the best,
Olivia Benson (Chief Executive Officer & Chairwoman)
Last edited by Argentinstan on Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Oakrugia
Envoy

Founded: Sep 21, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Oakrugia » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:23 pm

Destination proposal

Nation name: Former Reddish Kingdom of Oakrugia [officially the Kingdom of Oakrugia]
Form of government: Constitutional monarchy

Airport name: Bahía Coronada Internationalè Aeropuerto [Bahía Coronada International Airport (BCI)]
Airport location: Los Aeropuerto Área, Bahía Coronada, Ciduad de Oakrugia, Oakrugia
Link to storefront (if available): N/A
Managing director (including their salutation): Mr. Stefań el Dinodo

How many gates are you willing to provide us? 3
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gate C1, C2, and C3
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? Terminal E

@Mad-Eye Jack, You have voted to lynch Hyungie Oak.
Hi, I'm Oak. I just returned to NationStates after being away for 5 years(?)
Bye.

Hindia Belanda
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Hindia Belanda » Sat Oct 14, 2017 11:55 pm

Argentinstan wrote:

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

On behalf of everyone here at the Bank of the Atlantic, I'd like to personally pitch an offer to your respectable airline of which should meet and exceed your expectations.

Bank of the Atlantic proposes a custom designed credit card for your company. It will have the following:
  • Customers will be more loyal to your brand if they have a custom credit card provided by your airline
  • Customers will furthermore be able to use their cards for other purposes (where Visa/MasterCard/IBA Cards are accepted)
  • Experience (BoA has been providing these services to dozens of brands over the years)
  • Much, much more

All the best,

To Mme Olivia Benson
CEO and Chairwoman of the Bank of the Atlantic
15 October 2017

Dear Madame,

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for sending us your offer to issue a co-branded credit card on behalf of Air Nederlands Indië. Our management has thoroughly studied your proposal and, after much careful deliberation, we have decided to accept it.

Since we will be commissioning a Jakarta-based design house to design our co-branded credit card, we would very much appreciate it if your management could send us your official logo to be emblazoned on the card.

We look forward to working with the Bank of the Atlantic to provide our guests with more options to earn miles and rewards.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIII

Arthropolian Pacific Territories
Civil Servant

Founded: Oct 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropolian Pacific Territories » Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:17 am

Destination proposal

Nation name: Kingdom of Arthropol (we are an overseas collectivity)
Form of government: Constitutional Parliamentary Monarchy

Airport name: Nouméa International Airport
Airport location: Nouméa, Arthropolian Pacific Territories, Arthropol
Link to storefront (if available): viewtopic.php?f=6&t=425363
Managing director (including their salutation): Monsieur Claude Raoult

How many gates are you willing to provide us? 1 or 2 depending on flight frequency
What are their gate numbers (e.g. Gate C2 or Gate 9)? Gate 6
Which terminal will you assign our airline to? T2

Puppet of Arthropol

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:49 am

Hindia Belanda wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

• Much, much more

All the best,

To Mme Olivia Benson
CEO and Chairwoman of the Bank of the Atlantic
15 October 2017

Dear Madame,

I wanted to take the opportunity to thank you for sending us your offer to issue a co-branded credit card on behalf of Air Nederlands Indië. Our management has thoroughly studied your proposal and, after much careful deliberation, we have decided to accept it.

Since we will be commissioning a Jakarta-based design house to design our co-branded credit card, we would very much appreciate it if your management could send us your official logo to be emblazoned on the card.

We look forward to working with the Bank of the Atlantic to provide our guests with more options to earn miles and rewards.

Yours sincerely,

SIGNED

Zaynab Leila Knight
Chief Operations Officer
Air Nederlands Indië

Bank of the Atlantic
3 Mariobo Blvd
Mariobo, PA Argentinstan

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE

Of course, we just use the Bank of the Atlantic to provide brands as much exposure as possible. If you can include that over the Visa/Mastercard/IBA Card logo, that would be appreciated.

All the best,
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade