NATION

PASSWORD

MilwalkieeMarts [Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Milwalkiee
Spokesperson

Founded: May 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

MilwalkieeMarts [Open]

Postby Milwalkiee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:45 pm

MilwalkieeMart is looking for new locations globally!
We offer a wide variety of food items from many nations and regions!
Each store includes a wide variety of foods from many nations, an international deli with meats and cheeses from around the globe. Each store also includes a bakery, entertainment, and office sections with supplies and devices from each corner of the globe. Select locations known as "Big MilwalkieeMarts" also include SubDirection, an international food chain, and flower shops.
Our motto, "Live Abroad at Home" truly reflects the variety of foods from various nations we offer. We aim to constantly stock our shelves with the latest and greatest delicacies worldwide.
To request a chain, fill out the form below.
For more information, feel free to ask.
Code: Select all
[b]Nation Name[/b]
[b]Desired city/cities locations[/b]
[b]Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart?[/b]
[b]Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart)[/b]
[b]Any additions desired?[/b]
[b]Comments?[/b]

To become a supplier, post a letter/application detailing:
Code: Select all
Nation Name:
Business Involved:
Products Available:
Storefront (if applicable):
Discounts (if applicable):

Locations:
Talitoa
Australian rePublic
The Unitary Republic Of Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia
ViZion

Suppliers:
Burgunden Breuerie
Graputao Sodas
Last edited by Milwalkiee on Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Peace. Diplomacy. Leadership."

Cheers!
Milwalkiee

Mallorea and Riva wrote:I will be fascinated to watch this unfold, since I can conceive of no way in which a commendation of me could possibly pass. I have worked tirelessly since January 16, 2012 to ensure that a commendation badge would never grace my nation. Good luck :p

LimaUniformNovemberAlpha wrote:If anything, marriage is an insult to dating, by implying that a piece of paper is the only thing holding breakups back.

Trumptonium wrote:This forum never ceases to amaze me.

Talitoa
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 03, 2017
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Talitoa » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:47 pm

Nation Name:Talitoa
Desired city/cities locations:Takkatok and 10 other locations
Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart? I find many of your ideas amazing. I also want a variety of storefront's in my nation.
Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart) MilwalkieeMart
Any additions desired?no
Comments?
[align=]Hey there, it's Talitoa, and I'm ready to dance.[/align]

Milwalkiee
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Milwalkiee » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:59 pm

Talitoa wrote:Nation Name:Talitoa
Desired city/cities locations:Takkatok and 10 other locations
Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart? I find many of your ideas amazing. I also want a variety of storefront's in my nation.
Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart) MilwalkieeMart
Any additions desired?no
Comments?

Accepted

Cheers!
Milwalkiee

Mallorea and Riva wrote:I will be fascinated to watch this unfold, since I can conceive of no way in which a commendation of me could possibly pass. I have worked tirelessly since January 16, 2012 to ensure that a commendation badge would never grace my nation. Good luck :p

LimaUniformNovemberAlpha wrote:If anything, marriage is an insult to dating, by implying that a piece of paper is the only thing holding breakups back.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:52 pm

To: The Purchasing/Supply Department, MilwalkieeMarts, Milwalkiee
Re: Supplier Opportunities

To Whom It May Concern In The Purchasing Department,

We have heard that you may be seeking suppliers for your supermarket chain. We wanted to offer you our products to help offer a more comprehensive selection to your customers. Our beers and ales are already world renown and enjoyed by millions, and we think your customers would join the hordes of satisfied enthusiastic fans, if they don't already demand Burgunden Breus and associated brands at your stores. We are sending an attachment of our product catalog, which includes several brands, such as our own Burgunden Breus, as well as Golden Cross lager, Gertner's cider, and Jory Jory soft beverages, one of our major distribution partners, so that you may familiarize yourself with all we have to offer. We would like to give you an introductory offer of 15% off your initial order. Thank you in advance for your attention and interest.

Sincerely,

Erica Toft
President of Burgunden Breueries
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Milwalkiee
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Milwalkiee » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:55 pm

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: The Purchasing/Supply Department, MilwalkieeMarts, Milwalkiee
Re: Supplier Opportunities

To Whom It May Concern In The Purchasing Department,

We have heard that you may be seeking suppliers for your supermarket chain. We wanted to offer you our products to help offer a more comprehensive selection to your customers. Our beers and ales are already world renown and enjoyed by millions, and we think your customers would join the hordes of satisfied enthusiastic fans, if they don't already demand Burgunden Breus and associated brands at your stores. We are sending an attachment of our product catalog, which includes several brands, such as our own Burgunden Breus, as well as Golden Cross lager, Gertner's cider, and Jory Jory soft beverages, one of our major distribution partners, so that you may familiarize yourself with all we have to offer. We would like to give you an introductory offer of 15% off your initial order. Thank you in advance for your attention and interest.

Sincerely,

Erica Toft
President of Burgunden Breueries

Dear Erica Toft,

We are delighted to receive your request.

We would be interested in 500 cases each of Root Beer and Creamy Sasparilla and 200 cases of Golden Cross Lager.

Thank you very much for the offer, and shall pay the bill as soon as possible.

Cheers!
John Doubleman
CEO of MilwalkieeMarts

Cheers!
Milwalkiee

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:33 pm

To: John Doubleman, CEO of MilwalkieeMarts, Milwalkiee
From: Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accounts, Burgunden Breueries

Mr. Doubleman,

We are very glad you have decided to stock our beverages for your company. We know that your customers will be very satisfied. Your order total will be processed and shipped, as specified. We recognize that this is an initial order to test the popularity of our product and that there may be future, regular orders to follow.

The funds can be wired to our account with EngolBanc from your account with The Arthropol National Bank.

Please let me know if there's any changes or anything else we can do for you. We expect this to be a very fruitful partnership and look forward to future orders from your company.

Sincerely,

Brigitta Murheim, Customer Accounts, Burgunden Breueries
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Jan 02, 2018 1:23 am

Nation Name Australian rePublic
Desired city/cities locations Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne
Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart? WHy not?
Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart) Big Mart
Any additions desired? Nope
Comments? Nope
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Milwalkiee
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Milwalkiee » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:31 pm

Australian rePublic wrote:Nation Name Australian rePublic
Desired city/cities locations Sydney, Parramatta, Melbourne
Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart? WHy not?
Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart) Big Mart
Any additions desired? Nope
Comments? Nope

After careful consideration, you application has been accepted!

Congrats! We hope not to disappoint you!

Cheers!
Milwalkiee

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:00 pm

Nation Name: Argentinstan
Business Involved: Sodas/Drink Company
Products Available: Grape Soda + other flavors
Storefront (if applicable): Graputao
Discounts (if applicable): 25% discount if you connect a Bank of the Atlantic account
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia
Secretary

Founded: Apr 23, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:21 pm

Nation NameThe Unitary Republic Of Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia
Desired city/cities locationsAnteres,Darmian,and Vivian
Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart?There's a big demand
Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart)Big MilwalkieeMart
Any additions desired?No
Comments?No

Milwalkiee
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Milwalkiee » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:23 pm

Argentinstan wrote:Nation Name: Argentinstan
Business Involved: Sodas/Drink Company
Products Available: Grape Soda + other flavors
Storefront (if applicable): Graputao
Discounts (if applicable): 25% discount if you connect a Bank of the Atlantic account

Accepted, we are pleased to become a supplier.

Great Eustrastan and western alacademia wrote:Nation NameThe Unitary Republic Of Great Eustrastan and Western Alacademia
Desired city/cities locationsAnteres,Darmian,and Vivian
Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart?There's a big demand
Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart)Big MilwalkieeMart
Any additions desired?No
Comments?No

Accepted! We cannot wait to open!!!

Cheers!
Milwalkiee

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:04 am

Nation Name Argentinstan
Desired city/cities locations Argentinstan City
Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart? No specific reason; all companies are welcome to expand
Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart) Big MilwakieeMart
Any additions desired? Signs in both English/French as well as packaging in one or the two languages
Comments?
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Milwalkiee
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Milwalkiee » Thu Jan 04, 2018 4:42 pm

Argentinstan wrote:Nation Name Argentinstan
Desired city/cities locations Argentinstan City
Why have you chosen MilwalkieeMart? No specific reason; all companies are welcome to expand
Mart desired (MilwalkieeMart or Big MilwalkieeMart) Big MilwakieeMart
Any additions desired? Signs in both English/French as well as packaging in one or the two languages
Comments?

Welcome to the chain, Argentinstan!

Cheers!
Milwalkiee

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade