NATION

PASSWORD

Ramsey's Pizza [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:40 am

Greater Fatherland wrote:Nation:Greater Fatherland
Number of outlets (max 200):5
Any new menu items?:Wheat beer drink.
Laws on alcohol:18 and up, Military service allowed 17 and up.
Comments:Pizza ist gut.

Accepted.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:41 am

Nepenisea wrote:Nation: Nepenisea
Number of outlets (max 200): 20
Any new menu items?: Yes, a plain cheese pizza, a sprite drink, a pizza and applesauce pizza.
Laws on alcohol: Illegal, unless test is passed to ensure non-addiction
Comments:

Accepted.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Bantuardhi
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 23
Founded: Feb 17, 2017
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Bantuardhi » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:29 pm

Nation: Bantuardhi
Number of outlets (max 200): 200
Any new menu items?: NA
Laws on alcohol: 18+
Comments: NA

User avatar
New Emeline
Negotiator
 
Posts: 6280
Founded: Jan 16, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby New Emeline » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:32 pm

Nation: New Emeline
Number of outlets (max 200): 20
Any new menu items?: Stock local soda/wine/beer brands, have plain cheese pizza available
Laws on alcohol: Legal to consume at age 18
Comments: N/A
Last edited by New Emeline on Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
New Transeurasia
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1079
Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Left-Leaning College State

Postby New Transeurasia » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:42 pm

Nation: New Transeurasia
Number of outlets (max 200): 74
Any new menu items?: None.
Laws on alcohol: Perfectly legal.
Comments: None.
♦ The Democratic Federation of New TranseurasiaДемократическая Федерация Новой Трансевразии
民主联盟トランスユーラシア民主連邦

NT EmbassiesStorefront List
MT-PMT gang
NStats are a secret plot by the government to make Bepis smell like Coca-Cola.
Founder of Libera Mundi. Come join! We have lots of space on the RP map.
[ ✝ [ [ ] ] ]
(•_•(•_•(•_•)•_•)•_•)
TL:DR Russia/Soviet Union but democratic after 2 more russian civil wars in 1924-1926 and 1929-1930. And also massive and extremely capitalist. The flag is not yugoslavia, It is pan-slavic colors.

NTGN/New Transeurasian State News: NuWare announces Spruce2 PC operating system ╫ ELN/Eurasian Newsfeed: Markov Group buys out Anchora Mall Group ╫ TKI News: Biogas sales tax lowered from ₽2.65/L to ₽1.85/L

User avatar
Yohannes
Postmaster-General
 
Posts: 13000
Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Re: Ramsey's Pizza [OPEN]

Postby Yohannes » Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 pm

Nation: Yohannes
Number of outlets (max 200): 3
Any new menu items? No
Laws on alcohol: In accordance with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Amendment Act 2009, the minimum age that someone can buy an alcohol in the continent of Yohannes is twenty years. The nineteen countries has not a minimum legal drinking age; that is, anyone under the age of twenty cannot buy an alcohol, but they can consume them under the supervision of their legal guardian or parent.
The Realm of YohannesDas Yohannesische Reich
The Realm Parliament | The Rule of Law | The Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange Thread
Tales from Yohannes | A Game of Thrones | The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | Homofront Yohannes
Currency Intervention | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | NS Hacking | Commend The Macabees | Our posting history
We love NationStates! Do you? \__(^.^)_//
All In-Character things I’ve written on NationStates are open-source/Creative Commons that you can use :)
2018 had been my most productive (IC) NS year since 2011 — I won’t be as active on NS now due to RL obligations :)

User avatar
Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 105
Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Ramsey's Pizza [OPEN]

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:45 pm

Nation:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Number of outlets (max 200):190
Any new menu items?:Nope
Laws on alcohol:21+
Comments:N/A

User avatar
Azadeshia
Diplomat
 
Posts: 919
Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:23 pm

Nation: Azadeshia
Number of outlets (max 200): 200
Any new menu items?: No
Laws on alcohol: Alcohol is banned.Only safe cool drinks and beverages are allowed
Comments: N/A

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2154
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:20 am

Due to moderate popularity, we have decided to open 10 more outlets to add on to the existing 50.

Nation: Arthropol
Number of outlets (max 200): 10, to add on to the existing 50
Any new menu items?: Arthropolian wine of all 3 types (Rouge, Blanc, Rosé) too many individual to list, Champagne
Laws on alcohol: No legal drinking age, must be 16 to purchase alcohol. Shops may ask for National ID Card, but most shops don't.
Comments: No
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
Freilibre
Envoy
 
Posts: 286
Founded: Mar 25, 2018
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Freilibre » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:15 am

Nation: Freilibre
Number of outlets (max 200): 40
Any new menu items?: N/A
Laws on alcohol: Legal drinking age: 18, Legal purchasing age: 21
Comments: N/A

⬤ United World Member | Security Council ⬤
Commonwealth of Freilibre

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:44 am

Bantuardhi wrote:Nation: Bantuardhi
Number of outlets (max 200): 200
Any new menu items?: NA
Laws on alcohol: 18+
Comments: NA

Accepted.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:47 am

New Emeline wrote:Nation: New Emeline
Number of outlets (max 200): 20
Any new menu items?: Stock local soda/wine/beer brands, have plain cheese pizza available
Laws on alcohol: Legal to consume at age 18
Comments: N/A

Accepted.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:47 am

New Transeurasia wrote:Nation: New Transeurasia
Number of outlets (max 200): 74
Any new menu items?: None.
Laws on alcohol: Perfectly legal.
Comments: None.

Accepted.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:48 am

Yohannes wrote:Nation: Yohannes
Number of outlets (max 200): 3
Any new menu items? No
Laws on alcohol: In accordance with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Amendment Act 2009, the minimum age that someone can buy an alcohol in the continent of Yohannes is twenty years. The nineteen countries has not a minimum legal drinking age; that is, anyone under the age of twenty cannot buy an alcohol, but they can consume them under the supervision of their legal guardian or parent.

Accepted.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:48 am

Imperial Ame Ran wrote:Nation:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Number of outlets (max 200):190
Any new menu items?:Nope
Laws on alcohol:21+
Comments:N/A

Accepted.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:48 am

Azadeshia wrote:Nation: Azadeshia
Number of outlets (max 200): 200
Any new menu items?: No
Laws on alcohol: Alcohol is banned.Only safe cool drinks and beverages are allowed
Comments: N/A

Accepted.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:49 am

Arthropol wrote:Due to moderate popularity, we have decided to open 10 more outlets to add on to the existing 50.

Nation: Arthropol
Number of outlets (max 200): 10, to add on to the existing 50
Any new menu items?: Arthropolian wine of all 3 types (Rouge, Blanc, Rosé) too many individual to list, Champagne
Laws on alcohol: No legal drinking age, must be 16 to purchase alcohol. Shops may ask for National ID Card, but most shops don't.
Comments: No

Accepted. We are glad Ramsey's Pizza has become popular in Arthropol.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:49 am

Freilibre wrote:Nation: Freilibre
Number of outlets (max 200): 40
Any new menu items?: N/A
Laws on alcohol: Legal drinking age: 18, Legal purchasing age: 21
Comments: N/A

Accepted.
Last edited by Argentinstan on Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Westfacto
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 25
Founded: Apr 22, 2017
Capitalizt

Postby Westfacto » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:19 pm

Nation: Westfacto
Number of outlets (max 200): 24
Any new menu items?: Calzones!
Laws on alcohol: There are no alcohol laws, but it is very rare to find teenagers and kids in Westfacto that drink heavy alcoholic beverages. That being said, there is a growing majority of teenagers around the age 12-18 that often times drink light alcoholic beverages.
Comments: Two of the resturants will have to be located at the Westfacto World Center Plaza Foodcourt.
_-N-_
(0_o) ψ

User avatar
Yokotari
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 61
Founded: Apr 11, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Yokotari » Tue May 01, 2018 6:13 pm

Nation: The Empire of Yokotari
Number of outlets (max 200): 3 Outlets
Any new menu items?: Nothing Requested, but anything Yokotari (Asian) Centric will be more acceptable.
Laws on alcohol: Alcohol may generally be served at the discretion of the Restaurant. Becoming intoxicated with a BAC over 0.09 is illegal between 6:00 A.M. And 11:30 A.M. The Yokotari Alcohol Regulation Department will provide a free breathalyzer for the Restaurant every two years. Alcohol is illegal to those thirteen and under.
Comments: Pizza is a foreign dish in Yokotari and Ramsey's will therefore face some resistance from more established brands throughout the country. All three permitted outlets will be constructed in high-density areas in the Capital City of Shinyako to maximize its opportunity for growth, in which case further outlets may be allowed to be built.
Last edited by Yokotari on Tue May 01, 2018 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Empire of Yokotari is a Alternate Nation of the person who rules over The Frozen Forest, it is purposely mean to not represent my personal views, and is meant to mimic a Japanese Empire-esque state. I have no intention of letting it fade away and i intend to develop it. If you want to interact with it shoot me a telegram either through this nation or The Frozen Forest.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 pm

Westfacto wrote:Nation: Westfacto
Number of outlets (max 200): 24
Any new menu items?: Calzones!
Laws on alcohol: There are no alcohol laws, but it is very rare to find teenagers and kids in Westfacto that drink heavy alcoholic beverages. That being said, there is a growing majority of teenagers around the age 12-18 that often times drink light alcoholic beverages.
Comments: Two of the resturants will have to be located at the Westfacto World Center Plaza Foodcourt.

Accepted.

Ramsey's Pizza will certainly open to outlets in the Plaza Foodcourt.
Last edited by Argentinstan on Tue May 01, 2018 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 01, 2018 7:06 pm

Yokotari wrote:Nation: The Empire of Yokotari
Number of outlets (max 200): 3 Outlets
Any new menu items?: Nothing Requested, but anything Yokotari (Asian) Centric will be more acceptable.
Laws on alcohol: Alcohol may generally be served at the discretion of the Restaurant. Becoming intoxicated with a BAC over 0.09 is illegal between 6:00 A.M. And 11:30 A.M. The Yokotari Alcohol Regulation Department will provide a free breathalyzer for the Restaurant every two years. Alcohol is illegal to those thirteen and under.
Comments: Pizza is a foreign dish in Yokotari and Ramsey's will therefore face some resistance from more established brands throughout the country. All three permitted outlets will be constructed in high-density areas in the Capital City of Shinyako to maximize its opportunity for growth, in which case further outlets may be allowed to be built.

Accepted.

Ramsey's Pizza will be launching several campaigns to appeal to the people of Yokotari.
Last edited by Argentinstan on Tue May 01, 2018 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Khataiy
Minister
 
Posts: 2948
Founded: Apr 22, 2018
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Khataiy » Tue May 01, 2018 7:09 pm

Nation: The Arab State of Khataiy
Number of outlets (max 200): 4
Any new menu items?: No
Laws on alcohol: Resturants may not serve it, except in special designated zones in Iskanderun and other tourist areas but none of these will be opening in those zones
Comments: Pork is not popular and the government looks down on it

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 01, 2018 7:12 pm

Khataiy wrote:Nation: The Arab State of Khataiy
Number of outlets (max 200): 4
Any new menu items?: No
Laws on alcohol: Resturants may not serve it, except in special designated zones in Iskanderun and other tourist areas but none of these will be opening in those zones
Comments: Pork is not popular and the government looks down on it

Accepted!

Pork-based menu items will not be served in Khataiy due to low demand.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Montana Leon
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 20
Founded: Apr 24, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Montana Leon » Wed May 02, 2018 8:09 pm

FRANCHISE REQUEST
Nation: Commonwealth of Montana Leon
Number of outlets (max 200): 33
Any new menu items?:

Paloma Blanca
This wine is a robust blend of peach, peppermint and butterscotch combined with a mature Pinot Grigio grown from the stunning Montana Leon terroir. It has a long, vanilla finish. - $5 SAD l Medium: $7 SAD l Large: $8 SAD"


Laws on alcohol: Legal for anyone aged 21+. Minors must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Comments:N/A


PARTNERSHIP REQUEST
Nation: Montana Leon
Company: Montana Leon Casino & Resort
Storefront (required): Casino & Resort, Hooray!
Logo (required):
Image

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads