NATION

PASSWORD

Arthropol City Metro Airport (Closed)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Arthropol City Metro Airport (Closed)

Postby Arthropol » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Arthropol City Metro Airport
Image
A plane lands at Arthropol City Metro Airport

Arthropol City Metro Airport is the 3rd airport of Arthropol City. It is located just outside the city centre of Arthropol, only a short walk from most hotels and tourist destinations. However, the service from Arthropol Metro is more limited and cannot serve larger aircraft such as A380, A340, 747 and 777.

IATA- AMI
ICAO- LAMA
Last edited by Arthropol on Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:31 pm

Terminals
Terminal A- Arthropol Airlines and EU
Terminal B-
B1- Soar Regalis AB123
B2- Soar Regalis AB123
B3- Guirin Air 737
B4- Air Argentine 787
B5- Air Argentine 787
B6- Lemon Airways V200-10X
B7- Lemon Airways V200-10X
B8- Eastern Airlines E390
B9- Gondangia Airways A330
B10- Higara Lines 737
B11-
B12-
B13-
B14-
B15-
B16-
B17-
B18-
B19-
B20-
B21-
B22-
B23-
B24-
B25-
B26-
B27-
B28-
B29-
B30-
B31-
B32-
B33-
B34-
B35-
B36-


Terminal Shops
Terminal A
1-
2-
3-
4-
5-
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-

Terminal B
1- Kingsfeast Restaurant
2- Lemon Airways Gold Lounge
3- Pringsewu Restaurant
4- Holstein Milkstore
5- Sacrosanct Bank
6-
7-
8-
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-
21-
22-
23-
24-
25-


International Destinations
Argentinstan City
Hanata
Gryffindor
Lemon City
Straken
Holen
Nakha


Applications
Route Application
Code: Select all
Nation-
Capital-
Airline-
Departure Airport-
Plane used-
1 or 2 Gates-


Shop Application
Code: Select all
Nation-
Capital-
Shop-
Terminal A or B-
Shop description-
Last edited by Arthropol on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:55 pm

Were are officially open.
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
Regalis Union
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 166
Founded: Jul 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Regalis Union » Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:05 pm

Nation-Regalis Union
Capital-Leonis City (unofficial)
Airline-Soar Regalis Airlines
Departure Airport-Gryffindor Airport
Plane used-AB123(Aeroburst Inc.)
1 or 2 Gates-2


Shop-Kingsfeast Restaurant
Terminal A or B-B
Shop description-A Regalian restaurant with luxury meals.
Last edited by Regalis Union on Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Salve!I am the REGALIS UNION!
THIS NATION IS IN ITALY !

User avatar
Guirin
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 143
Founded: Aug 07, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Guirin » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:02 am

Nation- Guirin
Capital- Heian
Airline- Guirin Air
Departure Airport- Hanata Intl Airport
Plane used- B737
1 or 2 Gates- 1 gates
STATE OF GUIRIN
One Nation, One Identity

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:51 am

Nation- Argentinstan
Capital- Argentinstan City
Airline- Air Argentine
Departure Airport- Argentinstan City International Airport
Plane used- Boeing 787 (seasonal service)
1 or 2 Gates- 2
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Mon Aug 21, 2017 2:37 am

Regalis Union wrote:Nation-Regalis Union
Capital-Leonis City (unofficial)
Airline-Soar Regalis Airlines
Departure Airport-Gryffindor Airport
Plane used-AB123(Aeroburst Inc.)
1 or 2 Gates-2


Shop-Kingsfeast Restaurant
Terminal A or B-B
Shop description-A Regalian restaurant with luxury meals.

Guirin wrote:Nation- Guirin
Capital- Heian
Airline- Guirin Air
Departure Airport- Hanata Intl Airport
Plane used- B737
1 or 2 Gates- 1 gates
Argentinstan wrote:Nation- Argentinstan
Capital- Argentinstan City
Airline- Air Argentine
Departure Airport- Argentinstan City International Airport
Plane used- Boeing 787 (seasonal service)
1 or 2 Gates- 2

All Accepted
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
The Akhara Islands
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: May 11, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Akhara Islands » Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:19 am

Nation-The Akhara Islands
Capital-Lahos City
Airline-Higara Lines
Departure Airport-Nahka Airport
Plane used-Boeing 707
1 or 2 Gates-1
Last edited by The Akhara Islands on Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:35 pm

The Akhara Islands wrote:Nation-The Akhara Islands
Capital-Lahos City
Airline-Higara Lines
Departure Airport-Nahka Airport
Plane used-Boeing 707
1 or 2 Gates-1


We have to decline, as out airport runway is unable to serve Boeing 707 aircraft due to the limited runway. Also, most government members don't want people flying in 707s as they are older planes, and more likely to crash.
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Envoy
 
Posts: 318
Founded: Sep 10, 2016
Corrupt Dictatorship

Postby The Royal Empire of the Lemons » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:03 am

Nation- The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Capital- Lemon City
Airline- Lemon Airways
Departure Airport- Lemon City International Airport
Plane used- V200-10X
1 or 2 Gates- 2


Nation- The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Capital- Lemon City
Shop- Lemon Airways Gold Lounge
Terminal A or B- B
Shop description- A lounge for Lemon Airways Business, First and Exclusive passengers to relax before or after a flight.
A 12 civilization, according to this index
An N14 civilization, according to this index
.

King: Finn Lemon
Ambassador to the WA: Angelina Noel
Minister of Defense: Otto Cooper

User avatar
Corantia
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 120
Founded: May 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Corantia » Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:27 am

Nation- Corantia
Capital- Straken
Airline- Eastern Airlines
Departure Airport- Straken Sky Plaza
Plane used- Erunevsky E390 (trust me, it'll fit)
1 or 2 Gates- 1
A libertarian state set in the 2040s.
Impaled Nazarene wrote:That joke went so far over your head I think it bombed Yemen.

PRO: Marijuana, 2A Rights, USA, Libertarianism, State of Georgia, democracy, Finland, Kurdistan, Russia, Net Neutrality, Cheese, Cold Weather, Memes, /k/, LGBT rights, Transhumanism, RWBY, Japan, Porn, Industrial Music, Reddit, KMFDM
Neutral: Trump, Putin, Germany, Ukraine, Assad, /Pol/,
ANTI: Current Democratic Party, DPRK, China, Gender Spectrum, Keshiland, Erdogan, Fundamentalist Religion, Gun Control, People who say "AmeriKKKa," most forms of socialism, California, affirmative action, Apple, ISIS, FSA, /b/, Bronies, Saudi Arabia

If I say something crazy, chances are I am joking

User avatar
Gondangdia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Aug 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gondangdia » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:30 am

Nation- Gondangdia
Capital- Holen
Shop- Pringsewu Restaurant
Terminal A or B- B
Shop description- that is an indonesian dishes restaurant

Nation- Gondangdia
Capital- Holen
Shop- Holstein Milkstore
Terminal A or B- B
Shop description- Holstein Milkstore sells dairy products from Holstein Dairy company

User avatar
Gondangdia
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 3
Founded: Aug 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Gondangdia » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:32 am

Nation- Gondangdia
Capital- Holen
Airline- Gondangdia Airways
Departure Airport- Holen International Airporr
Plane used- A330
1 or 2 Gates- 1 gate

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:27 pm

Corantia wrote:Nation- Corantia
Capital- Straken
Airline- Eastern Airlines
Departure Airport- Straken Sky Plaza
Plane used- Erunevsky E390 (trust me, it'll fit)
1 or 2 Gates- 1
Gondangdia wrote:Nation- Gondangdia
Capital- Holen
Shop- Pringsewu Restaurant
Terminal A or B- B
Shop description- that is an indonesian dishes restaurant

Nation- Gondangdia
Capital- Holen
Shop- Holstein Milkstore
Terminal A or B- B
Shop description- Holstein Milkstore sells dairy products from Holstein Dairy company
Gondangdia wrote:Nation- Gondangdia
Capital- Holen
Airline- Gondangdia Airways
Departure Airport- Holen International Airporr
Plane used- A330
1 or 2 Gates- 1 gate
The Royal Empire of the Lemons wrote:Nation- The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Capital- Lemon City
Airline- Lemon Airways
Departure Airport- Lemon City International Airport
Plane used- V200-10X
1 or 2 Gates- 2


Nation- The Royal Empire of the Lemons
Capital- Lemon City
Shop- Lemon Airways Gold Lounge
Terminal A or B- B
Shop description- A lounge for Lemon Airways Business, First and Exclusive passengers to relax before or after a flight.


All accepted
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
The Akhara Islands
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: May 11, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Akhara Islands » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:40 pm

Arthropol wrote:
The Akhara Islands wrote:Nation-The Akhara Islands
Capital-Lahos City
Airline-Higara Lines
Departure Airport-Nahka Airport
Plane used-Boeing 707
1 or 2 Gates-1


We have to decline, as out airport runway is unable to serve Boeing 707 aircraft due to the limited runway. Also, most government members don't want people flying in 707s as they are older planes, and more likely to crash.

May i re-apply?

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:55 pm

The Akhara Islands wrote:
Arthropol wrote:
We have to decline, as out airport runway is unable to serve Boeing 707 aircraft due to the limited runway. Also, most government members don't want people flying in 707s as they are older planes, and more likely to crash.

May i re-apply?


Of course, with a newer and smaller plane
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
The Akhara Islands
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 129
Founded: May 11, 2017
New York Times Democracy

Postby The Akhara Islands » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:32 pm

Arthropol wrote:
The Akhara Islands wrote:May i re-apply?


Of course, with a newer and smaller plane

Nation-The Akhara Islands
Capital-Lahos City
Airline-Higara Lines
Departure Airport-Nahka Airport
Plane used-B737
1 or 2 Gates-1

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:11 pm

The Akhara Islands wrote:
Arthropol wrote:
Of course, with a newer and smaller plane

Nation-The Akhara Islands
Capital-Lahos City
Airline-Higara Lines
Departure Airport-Nahka Airport
Plane used-B737
1 or 2 Gates-1


Accepted
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:16 am

Nation- Sacrosanct Group
Capital- Sacrosanct Global City
Shop-Sacrosanct Bank
Terminal A or B- both if possible
Shop description- Bank. We have corporate and government clients that may travel to your airport.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2152
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Fri Dec 22, 2017 8:40 pm

Sacrosanct Group wrote:Nation- Sacrosanct Group
Capital- Sacrosanct Global City
Shop-Sacrosanct Bank
Terminal A or B- both if possible
Shop description- Bank. We have corporate and government clients that may travel to your airport.

We will allow one bank in terminal B.
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI.

User avatar
Vittoria Italia
Bureaucrat
 
Posts: 56
Founded: Mar 25, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vittoria Italia » Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:13 am

Nation- Vittoria Italia
Capital- Rome
Airline- Alitalia
Departure Airport- Rome-Leonardo de Vinci Fiumicino, Milan-Malpensa
Plane used- A300-600R, A321-200
1 or 2 Gates- 2


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alpes a Septentrionali imperium, Kandonica, The Chuck

Advertisement

Remove ads