NATION

PASSWORD

Yggdrasil Tropic Spa & Beach Resort (Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20910
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 5:57 am

Storefront

Dear Yggdrasil Resort, we would love to establish hotels on your island
From Greek Ansestry Orthodox Christian
17 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution List of NPC Nations
This account is fictious. Any In-Character posts made by this account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:53 am

Charellia wrote:
Odinburgh wrote:

Accepted!

What is the name of the airport we are flying to?


Great Odin Islands Airport

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Thu Aug 03, 2017 7:55 am

Australian Republic wrote:Storefront

Dear Yggdrasil Resort, we would love to establish hotels on your island


Accepted and yes we love to have your hotels on the island in the Great Odin Islands.

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20910
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australian rePublic » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:10 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Australian Republic wrote:Storefront

Dear Yggdrasil Resort, we would love to establish hotels on your island


Accepted and yes we love to have your hotels on the island in the Great Odin Islands.

Great. Please fill out a form in our storefront
From Greek Ansestry Orthodox Christian
17 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution List of NPC Nations
This account is fictious. Any In-Character posts made by this account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Sun May 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Planning your sizzlin' summer?
New prices for the 2018 summer season!
Book a room at Yggdrasil Tropic Spa & Beach Resort today.

User avatar
Shiruku
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 125
Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Shiruku » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:54 pm

Nation: Shiruku
Owner: The Hsu Family
Company Name: Surge Credit
Link: surgecredit.sru
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
2 Nation War
3 Nation War
More than 3 Nations at War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit
A 15.428 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Shiruku wrote:Nation: Shiruku
Owner: The Hsu Family
Company Name: Surge Credit
Link: surgecredit.sru


Approved!

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Mon May 06, 2019 11:41 am

New in 2019


Manta Ray Cruise Line

Image


Book on the Manta Ray Cruise Line to The Great Odin Islands!


Ticket Prices

2-3 day cruise $250
5 day cruise $ 340


Plus a very new Cruise Line Destination Stop Form for our port at Jordkir in The Great Odin Islands!
Last edited by Odinburgh on Mon May 06, 2019 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Intellectual Gentelmen
Civil Servant
 
Posts: 7
Founded: May 06, 2019
Ex-Nation

Postby Intellectual Gentelmen » Mon May 06, 2019 1:59 pm

Nation: intellectual gentelmen
Owner: David Smith
Company Name: David's Pizza
Link: N/A

User avatar
Shiruku
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 125
Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Democratic Socialists

Postby Shiruku » Wed May 08, 2019 1:48 pm

Nation: Shiruku
Cruise Line: WeiSea
Destination(s): Ketsueki
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
2 Nation War
3 Nation War
More than 3 Nations at War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit
A 15.428 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Indonesian Peoples
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 355
Founded: Jan 30, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Indonesian Peoples » Wed May 08, 2019 7:49 pm

Nation: The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara
Cruise Line: Red Wave
Destination(s): D.K.I. Jabodetabek


Nation: The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara
Name of Airline: Garuda Nusantara
Storefront Link (if available): N/A
Last edited by Indonesian Peoples on Wed May 08, 2019 7:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Marhænist Republic of Nusantara
Ooc: And please refer to me as Nusantara when RPing. Oh and dont mind my flag, its just temporary

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 10, 2019 9:25 am

Intellectual Gentelmen wrote:Nation: intellectual gentelmen
Owner: David Smith
Company Name: David's Pizza
Link: N/A


Accepted

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 10, 2019 9:26 am

Shiruku wrote:Nation: Shiruku
Cruise Line: WeiSea
Destination(s): Ketsueki


Accepted

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Fri May 10, 2019 9:27 am

Indonesian Peoples wrote:Nation: The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara
Cruise Line: Red Wave
Destination(s): D.K.I. Jabodetabek


Nation: The Marhaenist Republic of Nusantara
Name of Airline: Garuda Nusantara
Storefront Link (if available): N/A


Accepted

User avatar
Peoples Republic of Joyea
Diplomat
 
Posts: 607
Founded: May 04, 2018
Corporate Police State

Postby Peoples Republic of Joyea » Wed May 06, 2020 6:42 pm

Nation: Peoples Republic of Joyea
Cruise Line: Fieseler Cruise Lines
Destination(s): All
Joyean Military Industries (Defense Company):
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=485669
Joyeah City International Airport:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=471451
Air Joyea
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=472304

Proud police supporter
Incumbent General Secretary: Joyeah Andreyev
Incumbent Party Chairman: John Goodchild

User avatar
Ko-oren
Negotiator
 
Posts: 5159
Founded: Nov 26, 2010
New York Times Democracy

Postby Ko-oren » Wed May 06, 2020 11:39 pm

Nation: Ko-oren
Owner: Karsten Sydfeld, Goliæth CEO
Company Name: Goliæth Sports Café
Link: here
Trigramme: KOR - Demonym: Ko-orenite - Population: 27.270.096
Sports Domestic Sports Newswires - RPable People - Info Factbook Storefronts Loro Language Schools - Goliæth Sports Café - Call for bids!
Champions 1x CoH - 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 3x World Bowl - 1x IBC - 1x T20 WC - 3x RUWC - 1x RLWC - 1x HWC - 1x Beach Cup
Runners-up 1x AOCAF - 1x WBC - 2x World Bowl - 4x IBC - 1x AOHC - 1x GCF Test Cricket - 2x RUWC - 1x WLC - 1x FHWC
Hosts 1x World Bowl - 1x WCOH - 1x T20 WC - 1x RUWC - 1x FHWC

User avatar
Puerto Coco Organization
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Thu May 07, 2020 4:20 am

Name: Shaida Cambell
Nation: Republica de Tropico
Company: Puerto Coco Organization

How will you support Yggdrasil Tropic Spa & Beach Resort?

Our organization can provide you with a security unit of 35 Operators trained in Close Quarter Combat, asset protection, helicopter extraction, medical operations, and VIP protection. Of course, the number of operators is just a reccomendation from us. If you would
like to hire a larger unit we are happy to provide. Let us know what you need.

Yours, Shaida Cambell
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze

Currently engaged in : Altis and Stratis Invasion

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Thu May 07, 2020 1:37 pm

Peoples Republic of Joyea wrote:Nation: Peoples Republic of Joyea
Cruise Line: Fieseler Cruise Lines
Destination(s): All


Accepted!

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Thu May 07, 2020 1:37 pm

Ko-oren wrote:Nation: Ko-oren
Owner: Karsten Sydfeld, Goliæth CEO
Company Name: Goliæth Sports Café
Link: here


Accepted!

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Thu May 07, 2020 1:37 pm

Puerto Coco Organization wrote:Name: Shaida Cambell
Nation: Republica de Tropico
Company: Puerto Coco Organization

How will you support Yggdrasil Tropic Spa & Beach Resort?

Our organization can provide you with a security unit of 35 Operators trained in Close Quarter Combat, asset protection, helicopter extraction, medical operations, and VIP protection. Of course, the number of operators is just a reccomendation from us. If you would
like to hire a larger unit we are happy to provide. Let us know what you need.

Yours, Shaida Cambell


Accepted!

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet
 
Posts: 20910
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri May 08, 2020 5:35 am

Nation: Australian rePublic
Name of Airline: Red Kangaroo
Storefront Link (if available):
From Greek Ansestry Orthodox Christian
17 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution List of NPC Nations
This account is fictious. Any In-Character posts made by this account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
Puerto Coco Organization
Attaché
 
Posts: 70
Founded: Jun 02, 2019
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Puerto Coco Organization » Fri May 08, 2020 5:28 pm

Odinburgh wrote:
Puerto Coco Organization wrote:Name: Shaida Cambell
Nation: Republica de Tropico
Company: Puerto Coco Organization

How will you support Yggdrasil Tropic Spa & Beach Resort?

Our organization can provide you with a security unit of 35 Operators trained in Close Quarter Combat, asset protection, helicopter extraction, medical operations, and VIP protection. Of course, the number of operators is just a reccomendation from us. If you would
like to hire a larger unit we are happy to provide. Let us know what you need.

Yours, Shaida Cambell


Accepted!


Thank you. Please let us know how many people you need and how much money you offer us
Puerto Coco Organization is based in Republic de Tropico

Owner and Founder: Mike Haze

Currently engaged in : Altis and Stratis Invasion

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Sat May 09, 2020 12:27 pm

Puerto Coco Organization wrote:
Odinburgh wrote:
Accepted!


Thank you. Please let us know how many people you need and how much money you offer us


1400 for $ 55k per year.

User avatar
ViZion
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 8608
Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat May 23, 2020 9:23 am

Nation: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Cruise Line: Vitalita Global Cruises
Destination(s): Vitalita, ViZion
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

User avatar
Odinburgh
Minister
 
Posts: 2694
Founded: Jun 17, 2011
Father Knows Best State

Postby Odinburgh » Sun May 24, 2020 8:20 am

ViZion wrote:Nation: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Cruise Line: Vitalita Global Cruises
Destination(s): Vitalita, ViZion


Accepted!

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads