NATION

PASSWORD

Air Sr-bi-ji'

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Manaime
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 445
Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Air Sr-bi-ji'

Postby Manaime » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:51 pm

Image


Air Sr-bi-ji' is a flag carrier airline that wishes to prosper the best for Manaime's tourism and attractions, while giving the finest comfort and prosper that people need. After it has commenced operations, it has been given low authority to arrive from other countries, and may need more destinations for it to become a better Airlines in the future. Thank you for being in our flight.

Image

Hello Soon-to-be-passenger,
Welcome to Air Sr-bi-ji'. We are very happy that you booked us as your airline, and we will promise that you will have the best experience yet. This flag carrier will soon be a popular, prosperous airline, as we would serve one of the finest dishes you will never forget. Remember to always follow the Sr-bi-ji' way, and always make our flights compatible and easy to manage. So, what are you waiting for? Join the clouds and enjoy your day here at Air Sr-bi-ji'!
Sincerely,
Remodiv Szescinski
Founder and CEO of Air Sr-bi-ji'



Applications
Code: Select all
Full Nation Name:
Airport:
Airport Code (3 words):
City Destinations:
Flight Dates:
Mon [ ]
Tue [ ]
Wed [ ]
Thur [ ]
Fri [ ]
Sat [ ]
Sun [ ]
Lounge?
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional)
Any other info:



Destinations

Image

- Argentinstan City International
- Mariobo International
- New Frontier International
- Tullamarine Intl.
- Kingsford Smith Intl.
- Perth Intl.
- Melbourne Intl.
- TR City Intl.
- Luxor Intl.
- Los Anna Intl.
-
-



RoyalAlliance and Classes

What is RoyalAlliance?
RoyalAlliance is an Airlines Alliance founded originally by Air Sr-bi-ji'. It has only one person, and may need to develop with other airlines in order for it to prosper. The Government has issued a campaign to see other nations taking notice, by posting applications on its main forum page. If you want to join RoyalAlliance, please go here: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=418525.

What are the Classes?
There is Business Class, Star Class, and Normal Class. Business Class is a feature for modern seats and TV's, including computers used for only games, movies, shows, and even the internet!

Star Class is for a moderate seat that tends to be in order. It's seats and comfort are a bit modern, though there is only a digital device on front of you, which tends to also belong for Normal Class seats.

Normal Class is for a temporary seat that is only for normal passengers on-board. They have pillows and blankets, and even comes with a digital device in front of you.

Image



Lounges and RoyalAlliance Rewards

Our lounges are environmentally friendly and compact with seats, spas, and even a bar where you could eat delicious gourmet foods. There is also a lounge room, where you can rest or watch TV before it is the time to go on your flight. If you have a RoyalAlliance Rewards Card, it can be used to unlock the top room, and as you will see, there is much to offer, from restaurants, to luxury branded rooms!

- Air Sr-bi-ji' Business Class Lounge in New Frontier Intl., Reino do Brazil
- Air Sr-bi-ji' All Class Lounge in Melbourne, Kingsford Smith, Tullamarine, and Perth Intl., Australian Republic
- Air Sr-bi-ji' Normal Lounge in TR City and Luxor Intl., TimeRocks
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Image
Last edited by Manaime on Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:49 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Ediff-Stok-Kal International AirportEmbassyAir Sr-bi-ji'Tom's Pizza Rolls

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3131
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:47 pm

Full Nation Name: Republic of Argentinstan
Airport: Argentinstan City International Airport, Mariobo International Airport
Airport Code (3 words): ARG, MAR
City Destinations: All your hubs
Flight Dates:
Mon [X]
Tue [X]
Wed [X]
Thur [X]
Fri [X]
Sat [X]
Sun [X]
Lounge?
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? All
Any other info: Must comply with aviation safety laws
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Manaime
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 445
Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Manaime » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:36 pm

Argentinstan wrote:Full Nation Name: Republic of Argentinstan
Airport: Argentinstan City International Airport, Mariobo International Airport
Airport Code (3 words): ARG, MAR
City Destinations: All your hubs
Flight Dates:
Mon [X]
Tue [X]
Wed [X]
Thur [X]
Fri [X]
Sat [X]
Sun [X]
Lounge?
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? All
Any other info: Must comply with aviation safety laws


Image
Thank you for choosing Air Sr-bi-ji'. We have read the results, and we have accepted your application, and we will take full notice on aviation safety laws on the future. Thank you.
Ediff-Stok-Kal International AirportEmbassyAir Sr-bi-ji'Tom's Pizza Rolls

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4457
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:28 am

Full Nation Name: The Federation of Reino do Brazil
Airport: New Frontier Intl
Airport Code (3 words): NEF
City Destinations: New Frontier
Flight Dates:
Mon [1 ]
Tue [1 ]
Wed [1]
Thur [1 ]
Fri [1 ]
Sat [ ]
Sun [x ]
Lounge? Yes, Standard Business
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) business
Any other info: not at the moment
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, anti-communist

nstracker

User avatar
Manaime
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 445
Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Manaime » Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:48 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:Full Nation Name: The Federation of Reino do Brazil
Airport: New Frontier Intl
Airport Code (3 words): NEF
City Destinations: New Frontier
Flight Dates:
Mon [1 ]
Tue [1 ]
Wed [1]
Thur [1 ]
Fri [1 ]
Sat [ ]
Sun [x ]
Lounge? Yes, Standard Business
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) business
Any other info: not at the moment


Image



Hello Reino do Brazil,

We have read your application, and as we deal with a hard discussion, we fully announce that your nation is accepted for Air Sr-bi-ji' flights to this day. Thank you for your cooperation, as we shall be good partners in the future.
Sincerely,
Ïddon Martinn,
Co-Manager of Air Sr-bi-ji'
Ediff-Stok-Kal International AirportEmbassyAir Sr-bi-ji'Tom's Pizza Rolls

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 19849
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:30 pm

Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian Republic
Airport: Tullamarine
Airport Code (3 words): MEL
City Destinations: Melbourne
Flight Dates:
Mon [5]
Tue [5]
Wed [5]
Thur [5]
Fri [5]
Sat [5] 
Sun [5]
Lounge? Yes
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) All
Any other info: See below

Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian Republic
Airport: Kingsford Smith
Airport Code (3 words): SYD
City Destinations: Sydney
Flight Dates:
Mon [6 ]
Tue [6]
Wed [ 6]
Thur [ 6]
Fri [ 6]
Sat [ 6]
Sun [6]
Lounge? Yes
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) All
Any other info: See below



Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian Republic
Airport: Brisbane Airport
Airport Code (3 words): BNE
City Destinations: Brisbane
Flight Dates:
Mon [1]
Tue [1]
Wed [1]
Thur [1]
Fri [1]
Sat [ 1]
Sun [1]
Lounge? Yes
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) All
Any other info: see below

Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian Republic
Airport: Perth Airport
Airport Code (3 words): PER
City Destinations: Perth
Flight Dates:
Mon [2]
Tue [3]
Wed [2]
Thur [2]
Fri [3]
Sat [3] 
Sun [ 3]
Lounge? YES
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) All
Any other info: Must obey all our food safety, airline safety and quarantine laws
From Greek Ansestry Orthodox Christian
17 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
This account is fictious. Any In-Character posts made by this account do not reflect the actions of any real world government

User avatar
TimeRocks
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 109
Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby TimeRocks » Fri Jul 21, 2017 7:21 pm

Full Nation Name:TimeRocks
Airport:TR City and Luxor
Airport Code (3 words):TRC and LUX
City Destinations::TR City and Luxor
Flight Dates:
Mon [x ]
Tue [x ]
Wed [ x]
Thur [x ]
Fri [x ]
Sat [x ]
Sun [ x]
Lounge?
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) Normal Class
Any other info:

User avatar
Manaime
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 445
Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Manaime » Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:20 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian Republic
Airport: Tullamarine
Airport Code (3 words): MEL
City Destinations: Melbourne
Flight Dates:
Mon [5]
Tue [5]
Wed [5]
Thur [5]
Fri [5]
Sat [5] 
Sun [5]
Lounge? Yes
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) All
Any other info: See below

Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian Republic
Airport: Kingsford Smith
Airport Code (3 words): SYD
City Destinations: Sydney
Flight Dates:
Mon [6 ]
Tue [6]
Wed [ 6]
Thur [ 6]
Fri [ 6]
Sat [ 6]
Sun [6]
Lounge? Yes
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) All
Any other info: See below



Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian Republic
Airport: Brisbane Airport
Airport Code (3 words): BNE
City Destinations: Brisbane
Flight Dates:
Mon [1]
Tue [1]
Wed [1]
Thur [1]
Fri [1]
Sat [ 1]
Sun [1]
Lounge? Yes
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) All
Any other info: see below

Full Nation Name: The Federation of Australian Republic
Airport: Perth Airport
Airport Code (3 words): PER
City Destinations: Perth
Flight Dates:
Mon [2]
Tue [3]
Wed [2]
Thur [2]
Fri [3]
Sat [3] 
Sun [ 3]
Lounge? YES
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional) All
Any other info: Must obey all our food safety, airline safety and quarantine laws


Image



Hello, Australian Republic,

We have read your application, and is hereby granted of promoting flights from Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth. May our cooperative ties give us peace between our two nations.
Ediff-Stok-Kal International AirportEmbassyAir Sr-bi-ji'Tom's Pizza Rolls

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████

User avatar
Kannadrickenium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 866
Founded: May 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickenium » Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:07 pm

Full Nation Name: Kannadrickenium
Airport: Los Anna International Airport
Airport Code (3 words): KQZ
City Destinations: Los Anna
Flight Dates:
Mon [ 1]
Tue [1 ]
Wed [ 1]
Thur [1 ]
Fri [1 ]
Sat [1 ]
Sun [ 1]
Lounge?
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional)
Any other info: No

User avatar
Manaime
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 445
Founded: Mar 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Manaime » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:48 pm

Kannadrickenium wrote:Full Nation Name: Kannadrickenium
Airport: Los Anna International Airport
Airport Code (3 words): KQZ
City Destinations: Los Anna
Flight Dates:
Mon [ 1]
Tue [1 ]
Wed [ 1]
Thur [1 ]
Fri [1 ]
Sat [1 ]
Sun [ 1]
Lounge?
Business Class, Star Class, or Normal Class? (optional)
Any other info: No


Image



Dear Kannadrickenium,

Your application has been read by authorities, and claims to be accepted. We welcome you to our finest work of art, Air Sr-bi-ji'.
Ediff-Stok-Kal International AirportEmbassyAir Sr-bi-ji'Tom's Pizza Rolls

██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads