NATION

PASSWORD

Vancouver International Airport WIP

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Mjobsarous
Secretary

Founded: Apr 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Vancouver International Airport WIP

Postby Mjobsarous » Tue Jul 18, 2017 12:10 pm

Vancouver International Airport (IATA: YVR, ICAO: YVR) is the largest airport in Greater Vancouver province and is open for commercial, service, and military use. It first opened in 1924 as Dublin Air Field and is located near port and downtown. It is only 5 miles away from the port and cruise terminal and 10 miles away from Downtown. Vancouver Airport is located on a strip of land next to North Cayuga Sea.

The airport is owned and funded by the Federal Mjobsarous non-profit Airport Mjob Company. The airport's design is based off the natural climate and nature of Greater Vancouver. It was primarily designed by the famous Mjob architect Yohannes Shampleberg in 1976. The airport is currently undergoing a massive renovation. The Government has acquired 2,000 acres of nearby land to expand the airport. The expansion/renovation will cost $15 billion.

Customs and Immigration
All international and regional passengers entering and leaving Mjobsarous must pass through customs and immigration for international and regional flights. To ease the burden and fears of passengers preclearance faculties for Taitung Pinyin, Mega-nation, Arg, and Santiland are available in several terminals. All other passengers must go through Mjob Customs and Immigration. Officers will take pictures, fingerprinters, scan the passport, check for required paperwork, and work to ensure the rights and security of everyone. Visas for the Greater Vancouver Area are not required for any national, visas the rest of Mjob are required.

Security
After checking in all passengers and staff must go thru security. This includes going through a metal detector, thermal imaging, bags being checked by machine and hand, and other security measures. The staff is friendly, the process is fast, and the measures are non-invasive.

Airport Terminals
After going thru security passengers enter the terminals. The five terminals are separated by their designation. One terminal is used for international flights, the other for regional flights, one terminal for domestic/Tai flights, one terminal for Air Arg and Alliance flights, and one terminal for cargo flights. The airport is in the process of adding more terminals.

Applications

Route
Code: Select all
Nation:
Airline:
Destinations served:
Gates wanted :

Business
Code: Select all
Nation:
Company:
Services:
Comments:
[/quote]

[url=realurl]Text[/url]

TEST
Last edited by Mjobsarous on Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:28 am

Nation: Reino do Brazil
Airline: Royal Brazilian
Destinations served: NEF YVR NEF
Gates wanted : 2

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:41 pm

Nation: Charellia
Airline: TransAir
Destinations served: Dioned International Airport
Gates wanted : 1

Dutch Carribean Islands
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 28, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Dutch Carribean Islands » Wed Aug 09, 2017 12:16 am

Nation: Dutch Carribean Islands
Airline: Dutch Carribean Airlines
Destinations served: CuraƧao, Queen Beatrix (Aruba)
Gates wanted : 2

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:17 am

Nation: Australian Republic
Airline: Red Kangaroo
Destinations served: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
Gates wanted : 3
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:23 am

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=398189

Dear Vancouver Airport, we understand the advantages for airports to have hotels nearby, so we propose that you build a hotel at your airport, which you will own the buidling, and we'll take care of the day-to-day operations

Nation: Australian Republic
Company: Inn Hotels
Services: Hotel
Comments: MUST fill out a form in our storefront
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Return to Global Economics and Trade