NATION

PASSWORD

Virgin Argentina [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Virgin Argentina [OPEN]

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:58 pm

Image


Virgin Argentina Inc. is an Argentine airline that was founded in 2006 and began operations in 2010. It is headquartered in Tower Hills, Patagonia in the Greater Argentinstan City area, with Argentinstan City International Airport as its main hub and two other hubs at Canary Beach International Airport and Florenza Caribbean International Airport. The airline's mission is to provide low fares and a fresh taste of flying.

The airline received its operator's certificate in 2009 after several denials in its initial applications by the Department of Transportation. The first Virgin Argentina flight took off from Argentinstan City International Airport bound for Canary Beach at 7:36 local time.

Image
Virgin Argentina Airbus A320 flying over San Francisco's Golden Gate Bridge


HISTORY


The airline is the product of the mass airline deregulation undertaken by Parliament in 2005. It was officially founded in 2006 by TimeRocks national Brandon Richard and former Rougeair CEO Jack London. It applied for an operator's certificate in February of 2006 after securing the deal of 2 Airbus A319 aircraft for $143.8 million SAD which were originally ordered by Aerolineas Argentinas but canceled due to the airline declaring bankruptcy.

The initial application was denied by the Department of Transportation in June of 2006 after several carriers, Rougeair, LATAM Brasil, and AeroFlorenza lobbied against an approval. Then Secretary of Transportation, John Rivers (S) issued a statement defending his department's move when he came under fire for the denial.
"Virgin Argentina has not shown my department that they can operate and manage their airline safely and efficiently so therefore I will not grant them an operator's certificate. This is in no way, I repeat, in no way, related to the corporate lobbying."

Virgin Argentina filed several more applications until late 2008 when it dropped its efforts. However in 2009, it filed another application in the change of administration and it was granted by the Secretary of Transportation Mark Fukaer (L).

After the approval, the airline began selling tickets via its website and its ticketing offices for three routes. The first departure was Virgin Argentina Flight 1 bound for Canary Beach from Argentinstan City. The entire flight was filled and media reception of the airline was positive when them praising the airline on its "milestone service" among other praises.

The airline operated routes to Mariobo, San Francisco, and Canary Beach until 2011 when it added services to Quito, Rio de Janeiro, and Florenza. It also opened its hub in Canary Beach in 2012 with service to the main hub, San Francisco, Mariobo, and Florenza. The Florenza hub was opened in 2014.

Image
Interior of Virgin Argentina's A321


DESTINATIONS


  • Argentinstan City International Airport (Canary Beach, Mariobo, Florenza, Quito, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Valkiir City, Quito, Veya, Osvind, TR City)
  • Canary Beach International Airport (Argentinstan City, Mariobo, Florenza, Quito, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Quito, Valkiir CIty, Veya, Osvind, Neva, Estpont, TR City, Applesburg)
  • Florenza International Airport (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach, Rio de Janeiro, Applesburg)
  • Mariobo International Airport (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach)
  • Rio de Janeiro–Galeão International Airport (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach, Florenza)
  • Quito Airport (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach)
  • San Francisco International Airport (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach)
  • City of Valkiir International Transport Center (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach, Florenza)
  • Veya Transport Center (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach)
  • Osvind Transport Center (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach)
  • Neva Transport Center (Canary Beach)
  • Estpont (Canary Beach)
  • TR City International Airport (Argentinstan City, Canary Beach, Florenza)
  • Applesburg International Airport (Florenza, Canary Beach)
  • Arthropol City International Airport (Argentinstan City, Florenza)
  • Los Anna International Airport (Argentinstan City, Florenza) - (Canary Beach; seasonal service in June/July)
  • Berlin-Brandenburg International Airport (Argentinstan City)

Image
Virgin Argentina planes at Mariobo International Airport


SERVICE


First Class (La Argentina)
First class onboard Virgin Argentina is referred to as La Argentina and is as luxurious as it looks. Designed by Latam =mariobo= and enhanced by Abumani, it is one that will be affixed into your head. The seats are all fine leather with 83 inches of pitch. The seat or rather "suite" gives the passenger utmost space and privacy as well as productivity with the VARG entertainment system (loaded with over 200 movies, tv shows, and music), free wifi access (provided by Connectarg), and ample space to store coats, shoes, and drawers for everything in your carry-on! Meals are served on all flights and passengers can order at any time through the VARG entertainment system and a flight attendant will be notified on a device, eliminating the traditional meal service. There is also duty-free shopping through the VARG system and ordering is as simple as swiping one's credit card (25% off using the VARG Elevate credit card). The seat can also recline as well as turning into a fully flat bed adjustable for one's comfort. Bedding is provided by flight attendants when requested by the passenger.
Passengers also have perks at the airport before and after the flight. Before flight perks include priority check-in, express security lines (select airports), La Argentina lounge access, and priority boarding. After the flight there is priority immigration/customs lines (select airports), and priority baggage entry into the carousel. First class passengers may check up to 3 pieces (50lbs) of luggage, and have up to 3 carry-ons (25 lbs). Available on all aircraft.
Image



Business Class
Business class onboard Virgin Argentina has the signature Virgin Argentina experience with comfort and productivity in mind. Designed by Latam =mariobo= and enhanced by Abumani, it is one that will be affixed to your head. The seats are all fine leather with 57 inches of pitch. The seats provide a unique seating experience with mood lighting, the VARG entertainment system (loaded with over 200 movies, tv shows, and music), free wifi access (provided by Connectarg), and ample space to store coats, shoes, and drawers for everything in your carry-on! Meals are served on all flights and passengers can order at any time through the VARG entertainment system and a flight attendant will be notified on a device, eliminating the traditional meal service. There is also duty-free shopping through the VARG system and ordering is as simple as swiping one's credit card (25% off using the VARG Elevate credit card). The seat can also recline as well as turning into a fully flat bed adjustable for one's comfort. Bedding is provided by flight attendants when requested by the passenger.
Passengers also have perks at the airport before and after the flight. Before flight perks include priority check-in, express security lines (select airports), La Argentina lounge access, and priority boarding. After the flight, there are priority immigration/customs lines (select airports), and priority baggage entry into the carousel. Business class passengers may check up to 2 pieces (50lbs) of luggage, and have up to 2 carry-ons (25 lbs). Available only on Airbus A321 aircraft.
Image



Economy Class
Economy class on board Virgin Argentina is not the traditional crappy seat, squeezing passengers like sardines. Onboard Virgin Argentina, we worked with Latam =mariobo= to design seating and design the cabin, complete with mood lighting, entertainment systems, seats, and down to the window blinds with enhancements added by Abumani. The seats are all fine leather and the seat pitch is 34 inches. The seats provide a vivid, unique experience with mood lighting, the VARG entertainment system (loaded with over 200 movies, tv shows, and music), free wifi access (provided by Connectarg), overhead baggage bins, window blinds (latest technology to shield against blind spots), and fine dining. Passengers can order their selected meal through the VARG system and when necessary, swipe their credit card through the system as well. Duty-free shopping can be done through the system as well with a 25% discount when the VARG Elevate card is used. Blankets, pillows are distributed by flight attendants before departure from the gate.
Economy class passengers may check up to 1 piece (50lbs) of luggage, and have up to 2 carry-ons (20 lbs).
Image


FLEET


  • Airbus A319neo
  • Airbus A320
  • Airbus A320neo
  • Airbus A321

Image
Virgin Argentina's Airbus A320neo interior


LOUNGES


La Argentina is the flagship lounge of Virgin Argentina. It is open to first class passengers, business class passengers, and VARG Elevate cardholders. The lounge is fitted with mood flighting, sleep pods (noise cancelling, quiet area), shower facilites, social vibe, buffet, made-to-order meals, and free, high-speed internet access.

  • Argentinstan City International Airport
  • Canary Beach Interntional Airport
  • Florenza International Airport
  • City of Valkiir International Transport Center
  • Veya Transport Center
  • Osvind Transport Center
  • Estpont Airport
  • TR City International Airport
  • Applesburg International Airport
  • Arthropol City International Airport
  • Los Anna International Airport

Image
Virgin Argentina's La Argentina lounge at Canary Beach International Airport


APPLICATIONS


New Route
Code: Select all
Nation:
Capital city:
Population:
[hr][/hr]
Airport:
Airport code:
[hr][/hr]
Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?:
If so, how much space is available?:
[hr][/hr]
Visa requirements for Argentine citizens:
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens:
Any laws we should be aware of?:


New Codeshare
Code: Select all
Nation:
Capital city:
Population:
[hr][/hr]
Airline:
Airline IATA code:
[hr][/hr]
Which route for codeshare (list in ORIGIN --> DESTINATION format):
Last edited by Argentinstan on Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:10 am, edited 7 times in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Valkiir
Diplomat
 
Posts: 934
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Valkiir » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:41 pm

[box]New Route
Nation:Republic of Valkiir
Leader:John Rhictor -Valkiiri
Capital city: City Of Valkiir Population 1.3 Million




City..............Population.........Airport code
City Of Valkiir 1,300,000..............CVAC
Nevspont:.......9,000,000..............NEAC
Veya:............8,000,000..............VEAC
Osvind:..........1,300,000.............OSAC
Breck:...........3,700,000.............BRAC
Estpont:.........2,800,000.............ESAC
Neva:........... 2,400,000.............NVAC
Platt:...........2,230,000..............PTAC
Chikone:........2,220,000.............CKAC
Awanii:........ 2,001,000..............AWAC
Ojib:............2,000,000.............OJAC
Vahall:.........1,992,000..............VHAC
Hiehmdahl:....1,990,000.............HMAC



Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?:yes
If so, how much space is available?: 2000 square feet


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: Visa on arrival or visa free for 180days
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Inspection arrival, no live animals or plants without inspection and/or records of vaccinations, no endangered or exploited species. No controlled substances, all firearms need to have proof that they were legally purchased, owners must meet Valkiir Firearm purchase/possession requirements, no more than 5000 Nsd In cash, gold, or precious materials.
Any laws we should be aware of?:

User avatar
TimeRocks
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 109
Founded: Jan 19, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby TimeRocks » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:48 pm

Nation:TimeRocks
Capital city:TR City
Population: 1.126 billion


Airport:TR City
Airport code:TRC


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Y
If so, how much space is available?:20,000 square feet


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: None, Montevideo Treaty
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Standard Requirements
Any laws we should be aware of?:$20 for Expedited Entry

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:12 pm

Valkiir wrote:[box]New Route
Nation:Republic of Valkiir
Leader:John Rhictor -Valkiiri
Capital city: City Of Valkiir Population 1.3 Million




City..............Population.........Airport code
City Of Valkiir 1,300,000..............CVAC
Nevspont:.......9,000,000..............NEAC
Veya:............8,000,000..............VEAC
Osvind:..........1,300,000.............OSAC
Breck:...........3,700,000.............BRAC
Estpont:.........2,800,000.............ESAC
Neva:........... 2,400,000.............NVAC
Platt:...........2,230,000..............PTAC
Chikone:........2,220,000.............CKAC
Awanii:........ 2,001,000..............AWAC
Ojib:............2,000,000.............OJAC
Vahall:.........1,992,000..............VHAC
Hiehmdahl:....1,990,000.............HMAC



Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?:yes
If so, how much space is available?: 2000 square feet


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: Visa on arrival or visa free for 180days
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Inspection arrival, no live animals or plants without inspection and/or records of vaccinations, no endangered or exploited species. No controlled substances, all firearms need to have proof that they were legally purchased, owners must meet Valkiir Firearm purchase/possession requirements, no more than 5000 Nsd In cash, gold, or precious materials.
Any laws we should be aware of?:


Image

800 Green Street
Tower Hills, PA


Dear Valkiir,

Virgin Argentina will be starting flights to City of Valkiir, Veya, Osvind, Neva, and Estpont only due to the limitations of our fleet and scheduling. We will open lounges in City of Valkiir, Veya, and Osvind airports.

Sincerely,
Jack London (CEO)
Last edited by Argentinstan on Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:13 pm

TimeRocks wrote:Nation:TimeRocks
Capital city:TR City
Population: 1.126 billion


Airport:TR City
Airport code:TRC


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Y
If so, how much space is available?:20,000 square feet


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: None, Montevideo Treaty
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Standard Requirements
Any laws we should be aware of?:$20 for Expedited Entry


Image

800 Green Street
Tower Hills, PA


Dear TimeRocks,

Virgin Argentina will be starting flights to TR City International Airport from Argentinstan City, and Florenza as well as service to Canary Beach.

Sincerely,
Jack London (CEO)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Santiland Repubilc
Envoy
 
Posts: 206
Founded: May 06, 2017
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Santiland Repubilc » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:41 pm

Nation: Santiland Republic
Capital city: Greenport
Population: 135,000,000 (National)


Airport: Applesburg McDougal International Airport
Airport code: AMD


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Yes
If so, how much space is available?: 1500


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: They need to apply for M1, M2, M3 or M4 visa via the Department of Foreign Affairs offial website and must be presented at customs or pre-clearance.
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Regular costums
Any laws we should be aware of?: No
Member of the World Conferemce


[_★_]_[' ]_
( -_-) (-_Q) If you understand that both Capitalism and Socialism have ideas that deserve merit, put this in your signature.

Please refer to me in IC and OOC as the the Santiland Republic or Santiland not Santiland Repubilc, I mis spelled my nation name.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Nov 05, 2017 11:19 am

Santiland Repubilc wrote:Nation: Santiland Republic
Capital city: Greenport
Population: 135,000,000 (National)


Airport: Applesburg McDougal International Airport
Airport code: AMD


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Yes
If so, how much space is available?: 1500


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: They need to apply for M1, M2, M3 or M4 visa via the Department of Foreign Affairs offial website and must be presented at customs or pre-clearance.
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Regular costums
Any laws we should be aware of?: No


Image

800 Green Street
Tower Hills, PA


Dear Santiland Repubilc,

Virgin Argentina will be starting flights to Applesburg International Airport from Florenza and Canary Beach.

Sincerely,
Jack London (CEO)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Arthropol
Minister
 
Posts: 2156
Founded: May 19, 2017
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arthropol » Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:12 pm

Nation: Arthropol
Capital city: Arthropol City
Population: 67 million


Airport: Arthropol City International (You might need a stopover somewhere)
Airport code: ARM


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Yes
If so, how much space is available?: 600 m^2


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: 90 days in a 180 day period
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Standard
Any laws we should be aware of?: None
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7.
Arthropol's political views do not represent my actual political views.

User avatar
Kannadrickium
Diplomat
 
Posts: 819
Founded: Nov 04, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Kannadrickium » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:40 am

Nation: Kannadrickium
Capital city: Los Anna
Population: 4 million in Los Anna


Airport: Los Anna International Airport
Airport code: AKZ


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Y
If so, how much space is available?: Depends


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: Argentine citizens are included under the Visa Exemption Program
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Standard international customs
Any laws we should be aware of?: No
ANNA KENDRICK IS THE MOST AWESOMEST PERSON IN THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE
Embassy Program: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=429543
Los Anna International Airport Storefront: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=430158

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:40 am

Arthropol wrote:Nation: Arthropol
Capital city: Arthropol City
Population: 67 million


Airport: Arthropol City International (You might need a stopover somewhere)
Airport code: ARM


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Yes
If so, how much space is available?: 600 m^2


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: 90 days in a 180 day period
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Standard
Any laws we should be aware of?: None


Image

800 Green Street
Tower Hills, PA


Dear Arthropol,

Virgin Argentina will be starting flights to Arthropol City International Airport from Argentinstan City, Florenza.

Sincerely,
Jack London (CEO)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 7:41 am

Kannadrickium wrote:Nation: Kannadrickium
Capital city: Los Anna
Population: 4 million in Los Anna


Airport: Los Anna International Airport
Airport code: AKZ


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Y
If so, how much space is available?: Depends


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: Argentine citizens are included under the Visa Exemption Program
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: Standard international customs
Any laws we should be aware of?: No


Image

800 Green Street
Tower Hills, PA


Dear Kannadrickium,

Virgin Argentina will be starting flights to Los Anna International Airport from Argentinstan City, Florenza, and Canary Beach (seasonal service; June/July).

Sincerely,
Jack London (CEO)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Duestchstien
Minister
 
Posts: 2819
Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:23 am

Nation: Duestchstien
Capital city: Brandenburg (Berlin is close by)
Population: 120,000 (Berlin has 6.6 Million)


Airport: Berlin-Brandenburg
Airport code: BBR


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Yes
If so, how much space is available?: 1 Main Room, 1 Service Room, 1 Bathroom (Aproximatley 600 sq ft.


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: Meet with a Duestchstien Visa Agent (likely at an Embassy or available via Phone or Face Time). Pass an interview, Pay a 50 Reichs Guilder fee, and you'll be awarded a Visa (process varies depending on whether it's a Business, Travel, or Work visa.)
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: 18 and Above must meet security requirements and visa requirements. Below 18 must be accompanied by an accepted adult Andrew pass security requirements
Any laws we should be aware of?: Not in particular.
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria



User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:09 am

Duestchstien wrote:Nation: Duestchstien
Capital city: Brandenburg (Berlin is close by)
Population: 120,000 (Berlin has 6.6 Million)


Airport: Berlin-Brandenburg
Airport code: BBR


Are we allowed to construct a lounge (Y/N)?: Yes
If so, how much space is available?: 1 Main Room, 1 Service Room, 1 Bathroom (Aproximatley 600 sq ft.


Visa requirements for Argentine citizens: Meet with a Duestchstien Visa Agent (likely at an Embassy or available via Phone or Face Time). Pass an interview, Pay a 50 Reichs Guilder fee, and you'll be awarded a Visa (process varies depending on whether it's a Business, Travel, or Work visa.)
Customs requirements for Argentine citizens: 18 and Above must meet security requirements and visa requirements. Below 18 must be accompanied by an accepted adult Andrew pass security requirements
Any laws we should be aware of?: Not in particular.


Image

800 Green Street
Tower Hills, PA


Dear Duestchstien,

Virgin Argentina will be starting flights to Berlin-Bradenburg International Airport from Argentinstan City.

Sincerely,
Jack London (CEO)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aroni

Advertisement

Remove ads