NATION

PASSWORD

Royal Airways

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Great Nortend
Ambassador

Founded: Jul 08, 2017
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Great Nortend » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:15 am

Valkea wrote:

Sir Colling Barnes, KH
Managing Director
Royal Erbonian Airways Corporation

Dear Sir Colling:

Valkea Airlines is always looking to expand its domestic, regional, and international destinations for our customers around the world and provide them with the best experience as they soar through the skies. As a fellow airliner serving passengers throughout the world, we have assessed the demand for flights between Valkea and Great Nortend. Accordingly, we have decided to approach Royal Erbonian Airways Corporation for the prospect of a codeshare agreement between our two airlines. We do hope that you will consider.

We would like to reaffirm the following agreements that comprise our codeshare relationship:

• Valkea Airlines and Royal Erbonian Airways Corporation agree to to share certain flights operated by either of our two airlines and market them under each of our respective flight numbers.
  • First and Business Class (or equivalent) passengers of our two airlines, including eligible members of our respective frequent flyer programs, are given access to either one of our lounges, where available. This only applies to codeshare flights.
  • This codeshare agreement will be reviewed by both airlines annually and may be renewed or ended accordingly depending on future circumstances.

If any of these proposals may require further elaboration on our part, particularly on any legal procedures that are required by the laws of the Republic of Valkea and the Kingdom of Great Nortend, we are willing to accommodate. We can even arrange a meeting between our two airlines to further discuss our future partnership if so desired.

Should there be any questions, concerns, or suggestions, you are free to contact our Director of Corporate Communications or any of our operations staff. We recommend that you send us an application on our official storefront to confirm our partnership and avail of any additional services we may offer to passengers. We hope that this endeavor will be successful for both parties.

Sincerely,

Emilia Tarvainen
President and CEO
Valkea Airlines Group
emmy_tarvainen@valkair.com.vk

Dear Mrs Tarvainen,

I wish to thank you for your letter and for approaching our Corporation with the proposal for establishing a codeshare agreement between Valkean Airlines and Royal Airways. I am hopeful that under my leadership, Royal Airways will be able to broaden its international reach and influence, without sacrificing our world-renowned hospitality and service. To this end, I feel that there would be a very strong prima facie case for working with the Valkean Airlines Group in establishing codeshare agreements for flights operated by our two airlines.

To this end, I have appointed Mr John Wrightcork as Liason Officer to the Valkean Airlines Group, who will seek to clarify and fully outline the draught proposals relating to the aforementioned agreement. He will be in contact with your Corporation by the end of the week, and I hope that thereby our burgeoning relationship shall strengthen, and thus I beg to remain Yours faithfully,

Colling Barnes,
Managing Directour,
Royal Airways
News from Great Nortend : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417866
Diplomacy, Consulates &c. : https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=417865

This nation is an exaggerated representation of my personal views in most areas.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Wed Aug 07, 2019 12:52 pm

Destination aiport:Monfortinho International Airport Princess Mariana MFR
Any stopovers:Sotello Intl Airport
Long or short haul:Short (European)
Frequency:Twice Daily
Should a First Class lounge be built?Yes
Other requirements (eg. customs, luggage): Usual
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker