Page 3 of 3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:38 pm
by Argentinstan
Arthropol wrote:Nation name: Arthropol
Company/organization/individual: Arthropol Airlines
Product: Embraer 170
Units: 20
Specifications: all economy configuration


Bank of the Atlantic account number: none

OOC- are there any major differences from the IRL E170?


Thank you for your business.

Total price: $780000000 SAD

OOC: Nope

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 5:45 pm
by Arthropol
$780000000 SAD transferred to your account

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:00 pm
by Lambdasia
Nation name: Lambdasia
Company/organization/individual: Lambdasia Airways
Product: Aerobus AB-650
Units: 3
Specifications:600 seats designed for 24 hour flights.


Bank of the Atlantic account number: Waiting...(Pay via government's account)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:21 am
by Argentinstan
Lambdasia wrote:Nation name: Lambdasia
Company/organization/individual: Lambdasia Airways
Product: Aerobus AB-650
Units: 3
Specifications:600 seats designed for 24 hour flights.


Bank of the Atlantic account number: Waiting...(Pay via government's account)


Thank you for your business.

Total price: $1185000000 SAD. 5% discount to be applied.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:21 am
by Argentinstan
Arthropol wrote:$780000000 SAD transferred to your account

Great. We hope to work with Arthropol in the future.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:45 pm
by New Doltania
Nation Name: New Doltania
Company/Organisation/Individual: Air New Doltania
Product: AB-600
Units: 50
Specifications: Economy and business class only

Bank of the Atlantic account number: N/A

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:48 pm
by Argentinstan
New Doltania wrote:Nation Name: New Doltania
Company/Organisation/Individual: Air New Doltania
Product: AB-600
Units: 50
Specifications: Economy and business class only

Bank of the Atlantic account number: N/A

Accepted. Your order total is $3,750,000,000 SAD and we will modify the aircraft to have only economy class and business class.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:33 pm
by Porto Arrivo
Nation name: Porto Arrivo
Company/organization/individual: PAAT Airlines
Product: AB-600, AB-620
Units: 35, 16
Specifications: Extra Economy (AB-600) Premium Economy (AB-620)


Bank of the Atlantic account number: n/a

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:37 pm
by Argentinstan
Porto Arrivo wrote:Nation name: Porto Arrivo
Company/organization/individual: PAAT Airlines
Product: AB-600, AB-620
Units: 35, 16
Specifications: Extra Economy (AB-600) Premium Economy (AB-620)


Bank of the Atlantic account number: n/a

Accepted. Your order:

AB-600: $2,730,000,000
AB-620: $4,000,000,000
Total: $6,730,000,000

Modifications to be provided.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:37 am
by Nanako Island
Nation name: Nanako Island
Company/organization/individual: Nanako Airlines Express Cargo
Product: Aerobus AC-200
Units: 17
Specifications: None


Bank of the Atlantic account number: CORP024

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 11:58 am
by Argentinstan
Nanako Island wrote:Nation name: Nanako Island
Company/organization/individual: Nanako Airlines Express Cargo
Product: Aerobus AC-200
Units: 17
Specifications: None


Bank of the Atlantic account number: CORP024

Your order has been approved.

Total: $41,650,000,000

A 25% discount will be applied.

After the discount, your total is $31,237,500,000.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:47 pm
by San Misa
Nation name: San Misa
Company/organization/individual: Air Palermo
Product: Embraer 190
Units: 12
Specifications: None


Bank of the Atlantic account number: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 7:05 am
by Auranistan
To: Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service
From: Dr Janika Sadhut, Secretary of State, Auranistani Department of State
Subject: Aerobus AB-620 aircraft

Hello Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service,

After browsing the Global Economics and Trade sub-forum to search for our latest aircraft suppliers, I am writing to inform you that we are asking for your permission to purchase and import the following design:

Aerobus AB-620: 3 x USD 762 million

The money required to pay this order (USD 762 million) will be transferred from our bank account in the Bank of the Atlantic. Thank you for your time

Signed,

Dr Janika Sadhut
Secretary of State

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:11 pm
by Vascoviy
Nation name: Armed Republic of Vascoviy
Company/organization/individual:
Civil Engineering & Logistics Corps (CELC)
Vascoviy International Airways (VIA)
Product:
Aerobus AM 200
Aerobus AB 660
Units: 20 of each
Specifications:
AM 200 - Fitted for Cargo, Military Grey Exterior Paint with CELC Logo on the tail
AB 660 - Fitted for Medium Range Pasenger Service, VIA colours with Vascoviy Flag on the tail


Bank of the Atlantic account number: N/A - Vascoviy Government accounts held in State owned Vascoviy Central Bank

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:32 am
by Argentinstan
San Misa wrote:Nation name: San Misa
Company/organization/individual: Air Palermo
Product: Embraer 190
Units: 12
Specifications: None


Bank of the Atlantic account number: None

Your order has been approved.

Total: $492,000,000

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:34 am
by Argentinstan
Auranistan wrote:To: Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service
From: Dr Janika Sadhut, Secretary of State, Auranistani Department of State
Subject: Aerobus AB-620 aircraft

Hello Aerobus Airspace Sales & Service,

After browsing the Global Economics and Trade sub-forum to search for our latest aircraft suppliers, I am writing to inform you that we are asking for your permission to purchase and import the following design:

Aerobus AB-620: 3 x USD 762 million

The money required to pay this order (USD 762 million) will be transferred from our bank account in the Bank of the Atlantic. Thank you for your time

Signed,

Dr Janika Sadhut
Secretary of State

Your order has been approved.

Total (with 25% discount): $571.5 million SAD

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:38 am
by Argentinstan
Vascoviy wrote:Nation name: Armed Republic of Vascoviy
Company/organization/individual:
Civil Engineering & Logistics Corps (CELC)
Vascoviy International Airways (VIA)
Product:
Aerobus AM 200
Aerobus AB 660
Units: 20 of each
Specifications:
AM 200 - Fitted for Cargo, Military Grey Exterior Paint with CELC Logo on the tail
AB 660 - Fitted for Medium Range Pasenger Service, VIA colours with Vascoviy Flag on the tail


Bank of the Atlantic account number: N/A - Vascoviy Government accounts held in State owned Vascoviy Central Bank

Your order has been approved.

Subtotals:
AM-200: $4,520,000,000 SAD
AB-660: $2,600,000,000 SAD

Your requested specifications have also been approved and have been forwarded to our team of specialists.

Final Total: $7,120,000,000

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:17 am
by Indochinoise
Nation name: Indochinoise
Company/organization/individual: Autrex Air Lines
Product: AB-630, AB-660
Units: 20 AB-630, 40 AB-660
Specifications: no


Bank of the Atlantic account number: n/a

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:28 am
by Willitya
Nation name:Willitya
Company/organization/individual:Willitya Air
Product:AB-650
Units:30
Specifications:None



Nation name:Willitya
Company/organization/individual:Willitya Air
Product:Poseidon
Units:25
Specifications:


PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2019 5:02 pm
by Thucia
Nation name: Thucia
Company/organization/individual: House of Makem
Product: Zeus
Units: 1
Specifications:
[*] White with gold tail fuselage
[*] WiFi capability
[*] 50 first class seats
[*] 10 detachable satellite phones
[*] overhead storage


Bank of the Atlantic account number: ——