NATION

PASSWORD

Grinod Restaurants International (Open)

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Noders
Senator

Founded: Aug 20, 2009
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Grinod Restaurants International (Open)

Postby Noders » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Grinod Restaurants International

Grinod Restaurants International was founded in 2010 when Noders top food Tycoon Alexander Von Toop paired with Grittonia's top chef Hamilton Dressberg who personally trains all chefs in his restaurants Grinod Restaurants International started out as a single restaurant and soon flourished into a huge national favorite

After much though Alexander Von Toop&Chef Hamilton Dressberg Have decided the time is right to open on an international scale

Goal

To bring the finest cuisines to every one around the world and to enhance you nation's restaurant atmospheres

Application
Number of restaurants to be opened and in what cities:
Number of Chefs and waiters requested (optional):
Level of Restaurant: Fancy, Deluxe Fancy, Uber Deluxe Fancy, Cream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy.
Alcoholic beverages to be served: Y/N
Pricing
Fancy $250,000 NSD
Deluxe Fancy $450,000 NSD
Uber Deluxe Fancy $750,000 NSD
Cream Of The Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy $1million NSD
Fully staffed +75,000 NSD
Stats
Construction time: 6 months
Number of staff required: Minimum 125 Maximum 350
Tables seating number of persons [2p: 85] [3p:90] [4p:200]
Food types served: Chinese, Asian, Tia, Indian, Mexican,Israeli,French, and everything in between.
Annual Income: Level One, per restaurant $750,000 NSD. Level Two, per restaurant 1.5 million NSD. Level Three, per restaurant $2 million NSD. Level Four per restaurant $3.5 million NSD.

Hegstoria $5,100,000
Last edited by Noders on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:25 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Me=Noders God of pissing you off
Parkus= God Of Sex and Cool and lots of Cigs
Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
Indeos=God of you know what just a bloody god
Xarithis= God Of World Domination
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:01 pm

bump for the new
Socialdemokraterne wrote:Noders: Only the finest books and pizza. And books about pizza. Not so much their book-flavored pizzas, though.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK
"Ruthless and efficient in the bedroom as well as on the battlefield, Britannia is the living emblem of strength, persistence, and dignity and Really Fucking Good Line Art.

Lovable Weirdos
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 06, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lovable Weirdos » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:11 pm

Number of restaurants to be opened: 5
Number of Chefs and waiters requested (optional): You decide how many
Level of Restaurant: 4 DF, 1 COTCUDF
Alcoholic beverages to be served: Y
On hiatus from these forums until 2012. Can still be contacted via telegram.

Panzerjaeger wrote:We have Hitler! Greatest Liberal Ever!

Assassinistan wrote:Does speed make you faster?

New Amerik wrote:So I'm scrolling the Internet, and it's three in the morning, and I see flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag, flag,flag, flag, and then BAM! A HORSE! And I go, "Holy Christ! That person's some kind of weirdo!"

Old Erisia wrote:wait... so its NOT normal to fire calcium carbonate hormone-filled darts into your prospective mates??

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:14 pm

Lovable Weirdos wrote:Number of restaurants to be opened: 5
Number of Chefs and waiters requested (optional): You decide how many
Level of Restaurant: 4 DF, 1 COTCUDF

ooc:please redo your post please

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Founded: Jul 26, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:14 pm

OOC: Looks good so far Noders. As with my coffee franchise, things may take a while to take off. However, I am reserving this post so when I am through with my ski vacation in Colorado, I can post a IC letter allowing your franchise to sell my coffee.

BergBucks Inc.

Wishing you a happy morning.

Dear Sir(s) and Madam(s),

First off, let me be the first to welcome you to the international culinary economy. I'm sure your business will stand the test of time, as did my organization, and will soon an excellent restaurant chain.

In the past week or so, it has come to my attention that your organization has originated in the same nation as Exotic Drink Flavors Inc. which over the years, has supplied BergBucks with many new flavors, especially around the holiday season. Realizing this, my fellow executives and I have decided to allow your organizations sell our products, free of charge, which should both promote our brand of coffee to your customers and cause some of our patrons to go to your establishments.

I hope that you approve of this idea.

Yours.

Robert Brown
CEO of BergBucks Inc.
Last edited by Bergnovinaia on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Hegstoria
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hegstoria » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:48 pm

Number of restaurants to be opened and in what cities:15 in New Tralee for now.
Level of Restaurant: 6 Fancy, 3 Deluxe Fancy, 3 Uber Deluxe Fancy, and 3 Cream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy.
Alcoholic beverages to be served: Yes
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."-Oscar Wilde

Defcon 5: Pax Hegstoriana
Defcon 4: Ehh, things are pretty good, but a bit heated
Defcon 3: War seems near, but not at the moment, and far from the mind
Defcon 2: Get a helmet
Defcon 1: Put on said helmet

Colonies: South-West Hegstodia, The Hegstoria Rhodesian Confederacy(3 independent colonies), Fuair

Major Leaders: President Jonathan F. Shepherd, Vice President Francis P. Sinclair, Minister of the Interior Samuel D. Lisbon, Minister of the Armed Forces General Stanley C. McAlister

Map: -currently under a redesign-

Size: 7,825,600 km^2

Life Expectancy: 84.59 years Courtesy of Unibot

Alliances: Skyguard Defense Network

embassy program

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:55 pm

Hegstoria wrote:Number of restaurants to be opened and in what cities:15 in New Tralee for now.
Level of Restaurant: 6 Fancy, 3 Deluxe Fancy, 3 Uber Deluxe Fancy, and 3 Cream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy.

To whom it may concern,
your order has been preprocessed and construction crews have departed to begin the building process. We thank you for you business. You total is $5,100,000 NSD
sincerely,
Mr. Ed
Flunky
Last edited by Noders on Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Hegstoria
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 08, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Hegstoria » Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:06 pm

Noders wrote:
Hegstoria wrote:Number of restaurants to be opened and in what cities:15 in New Tralee for now.

To whom it may concern,
your order has been preprocessed and construction crews have departed to begin the building process. We thank you for you business.
sincerely,
Mr. Ed
Flunky

Thank you.
"Quotation is a serviceable substitute for wit."-Oscar Wilde

Defcon 5: Pax Hegstoriana
Defcon 4: Ehh, things are pretty good, but a bit heated
Defcon 3: War seems near, but not at the moment, and far from the mind
Defcon 2: Get a helmet
Defcon 1: Put on said helmet

Colonies: South-West Hegstodia, The Hegstoria Rhodesian Confederacy(3 independent colonies), Fuair

Major Leaders: President Jonathan F. Shepherd, Vice President Francis P. Sinclair, Minister of the Interior Samuel D. Lisbon, Minister of the Armed Forces General Stanley C. McAlister

Map: -currently under a redesign-

Size: 7,825,600 km^2

Life Expectancy: 84.59 years Courtesy of Unibot

Alliances: Skyguard Defense Network

embassy program

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:06 am

pump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Platinea
Envoy

Founded: Feb 04, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Platinea » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:24 am

Feel free to apply to open up branches in Artigas Airport and Serena International Airport today!
Factbook | Embassy Program | Aerolineas Platineas
Artigas Airport | Serena International Airport
Plavia Aviation | RFIs (first step in contracting)
I RP with a population of ~22.5 million.

Lonara
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 28, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Lonara » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:30 pm

Number of restaurants to be opened and in what cities: One, in the Lonaranstadt Airport. (KSI)
Number of Chefs and waiters requested (optional): 35
Level of Restaurant: Fancy, Deluxe Fancy, Uber Deluxe Fancy, Cream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy: Cream of the Crop

Danke.
Krianian Civil War: Strategic Victory
War Against Allied Amerikka: Victory
Ketrilyian Nuclear Crisis: Victory
War on West Ganicistan: Withdraw
Lonaran Civil War: Victory
Eins - Nuclear War
Swei - High Intensity Conventional War
Drei - Conventional War
Vier - Interventionary Conflict
[Funf] - Increased Tensions
Sechs - Lowest Concern

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:36 pm

Lonara wrote:Number of restaurants to be opened and in what cities: One, in the Lonaranstadt Airport. (KSI)
Number of Chefs and waiters requested (optional): 35
Level of Restaurant: Fancy, Deluxe Fancy, Uber Deluxe Fancy, Cream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy: Cream of the Crop

Danke.

To whom it may concern,
your order has been processed and construction crews have departed to begin the building process. We thank you for you business. You total is 1million NSD
Mr. Ed
Flunky

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:07 am

bump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:28 am

I edited my post..
I am pursuing my undergraduate degree from Texas A&M University in Psychology and Spanish. My goal in life is to be a marriage and family counselor. If you have questions about me or my life, just ask!

My girlfriend and I blog about Christian & general marriage, relationship, and dating advice!

NS member since 2009. WA Resolution Author (mostly all repealed), NS sports fanatic.

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:30 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:I edited my post..

sorry been away

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:31 am

It's ok... just saying. I did it a minute ago. Lol!

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:OOC: Looks good so far Noders. As with my coffee franchise, things may take a while to take off. However, I am reserving this post so when I am through with my ski vacation in Colorado, I can post a IC letter allowing your franchise to sell my coffee.

BergBucks Inc.

First off, let me be the first to welcome you to the international culinary economy. I'm sure your business will stand the test of time, as did my organization, and will soon an excellent restaurant chain.

In the past week or so, it has come to my attention that your organization has originated in the same nation as Exotic Drink Flavors Inc. which over the years, has supplied BergBucks with many new flavors, especially around the holiday season. Realizing this, my fellow executives and I have decided to allow your organizations sell our products, free of charge, which should both promote our brand of coffee to your customers and cause some of our patrons to go to your establishments.

Yours.

Robert Brown
CEO of BergBucks Inc.

Dear Mr.Brown
We at Grinod we be more than happy to serve you coffee as a after dinner refreshment and would like to sincerely thank you as a token of of our appreciation we will construct 1 ream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy restaurant at the location of your choice.
Sincerely,
Alexander Von Toop&Chef Hamilton Dressberg
CEO & Head Chef
Last edited by Noders on Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Bergnovinaia
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Bergnovinaia » Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:58 am

Noders wrote:
Bergnovinaia wrote:OOC: Looks good so far Noders. As with my coffee franchise, things may take a while to take off. However, I am reserving this post so when I am through with my ski vacation in Colorado, I can post a IC letter allowing your franchise to sell my coffee.

BergBucks Inc.

Yours.

Robert Brown
CEO of BergBucks Inc.

Dear Mr.Brown
We at Grinod we be more than happy to serve you coffee as a after dinner refreshment and would like to sincerely thank you as a token of of our appreciation we will construct 1 ream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy restaurant at the location of your choice.
Sincerely,
CEO & Head Chef

Fantastic! If you don't mind, please construct one at 511 W. Almont Ave. Horuk, Bergnovinaia. This is right next door to our largest BergBucks shop in the world, which should catch many customers.

Yours.

Robert Brown.
CEO of BergBucks Inc.

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:03 am

Bergnovinaia wrote:
Noders wrote:

BergBucks Inc.

Yours.

Robert Brown
CEO of BergBucks Inc.

Dear Mr.Brown
Sincerely,
CEO & Head Chef

Fantastic! If you don't mind, please construct one at 511 W. Almont Ave. Horuk, Bergnovinaia. This is right next door to our largest BergBucks shop in the world, which should catch many customers.

Yours.

Robert Brown.
CEO of BergBucks Inc.

construction crews have been deployed
sincerely,
Mr Ed
Flunky

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

Noders
Senator

Postby Noders » Wed May 05, 2010 3:48 pm

bump

Menassa= God of the Jews
Spreewerke=God of the AK

New Edom
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 14, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby New Edom » Sun May 01, 2011 12:33 am

To: Alexander Von Toop&Chef Hamilton Dressberg

We at New Edom's Ministry of Trade and Finance are looking enthusiastically for foreign restaurants to be opened in New Edom to encourage trade. We understand that this is not an investment on your part but a purchase, and that we would be in essence buying a franchise. If this is the case then we would like the following:

Number of restaurants to be opened and in what cities:
Fineberg: 1 Cream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy (4,5 mill)
2 Uber Deluxe Fancy (
2 Fancy
Lookinghaven: 1 Uber Deluxe Fancy
Nass: 1 Fancy
Number of Chefs and waiters requested (optional): Fully Staffed. (525,000)

We hope that this is a good application and are looking forward to doing business.

Sincerely,

Prince Philip Tubal-Cain
Finance and Trade Minister
New Edom
"The three articles of Civil Service faith: it takes longer to do things quickly, it's far more expensive to do things cheaply, and it's more democratic to do things in secret." - Jim Hacker "Yes Minister"

Marcheria
Minister

Founded: Mar 19, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Marcheria » Sun May 01, 2011 3:57 am

The USSM would like to begin doing business with your fine nation in the hopes that it will foster a great international partnership.
Number of restaurants to be opened and in what cities:3F (Poughkeepsie, Arlington, Gorky), 4 UDF, (Elizaville, St. Hewlett, Millennia, Elkton), 2COTCUDF(Milennia, Elkton)
Number of Chefs and waiters requested (optional): 2 chefs for each COTC, we'll provide the rest.
Level of Restaurant: Fancy, Deluxe Fancy, Uber Deluxe Fancy, Cream of the Crop Uber Deluxe Fancy.
Signed,
Ivan Scherer,
USSM Minister of Finance and Trade
I'm BACK after a long absence! New sig to come.

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade