NATION

PASSWORD

Valkiir National Arms: Sales and Service

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Mon May 08, 2017 4:22 am

To Valkiir National Arms,

In accordance to the White Paper of 2015 the Federal Armed Forces of Wanka is seeking major expansion of its military capabilities which is to be developed not only through its indigenous defence industry but also foreign suppliers to optimise our military for defence of its homeland and interests abroad.

Following successful initial testing we would like to go ahead with placing a bulk order as following:

- 35x A-7 Marauder Ground Attack Fighters to equip the 8th Ground Attack Wing at Stuegert
- 30x A7D Corsair Naval Strike Fighter to form the strike complement of Carrier Air Wing 2
- 40x M19 Puma Recce Vehicle for the reconnaissance companies of the 4th Tank Division
- 24x M121 Self-Propelled Rockets
- 500x M29 Panzerfaust launchers, 5000x Dual Warhead missiles and 1000x HE rockets; to be introduced to active service and evaluated for further service
- 500x SM-30 MANPAD launchers with 5000x missiles
- 500x MG-721

Half of the payment will be wired to you on confirmation of the order and the rest upon delivery.

Furthermore, we would like to enquire on the possibility and cost of acquiring domestic production licenses for the M19 Puma, M29 Panzerfaust, SM-30 MANPAD and MG-721, should these be considered for standard use in the Federal Army. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to convey that it would be honoured to strengthen diplomatic relations and negotiate non-aggression pacts or trade agreements.

Lastly, is a self-propelled anti-aircraft vehicle (SPAAG) available for export or in development? The Federal Army requires such a weapon system to replace our outdated anti-aircraft guns for mobile brigade-level air defence. Specifications would be that these are capable of short to medium range air defence integrable with and capable of acting in tandem with a theatre-level integrated air defence system (IADS). We would be willing to invest in such a project or welcome joint development between Valkiir and Wankan companies on this matter.

Sincerely,
Gen (ret.) Heinz Cüstrin,
Ministry of Defence

By the last bit I wouldn’t be able to help design anything, I’ve not enough knowledge on military tech nor am artsy, but I’m looking for an SPAAG, a fast attack missile boat, and medium/long range strategic SAM systems. In case you have any of that in making, I’d love to see them.
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Valkiir
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Mon May 08, 2017 6:51 am

Murovanka wrote:To Valkiir National Arms,

In accordance to the White Paper of 2015 the Federal Armed Forces of Wanka is seeking major expansion of its military capabilities which is to be developed not only through its indigenous defence industry but also foreign suppliers to optimise our military for defence of its homeland and interests abroad.

Following successful initial testing we would like to go ahead with placing a bulk order as following:

- 35x A-7 Marauder Ground Attack Fighters to equip the 8th Ground Attack Wing at Stuegert
- 30x A7D Corsair Naval Strike Fighter to form the strike complement of Carrier Air Wing 2
- 40x M19 Puma Recce Vehicle for the reconnaissance companies of the 4th Tank Division
- 24x M121 Self-Propelled Rockets
- 500x M29 Panzerfaust launchers, 5000x Dual Warhead missiles and 1000x HE rockets; to be introduced to active service and evaluated for further service
- 500x SM-30 MANPAD launchers with 5000x missiles
- 500x MG-721

Half of the payment will be wired to you on confirmation of the order and the rest upon delivery.

Furthermore, we would like to enquire on the possibility and cost of acquiring domestic production licenses for the M19 Puma, M29 Panzerfaust, SM-30 MANPAD and MG-721, should these be considered for standard use in the Federal Army. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to convey that it would be honoured to strengthen diplomatic relations and negotiate non-aggression pacts or trade agreements.

Lastly, is a self-propelled anti-aircraft vehicle (SPAAG) available for export or in development? The Federal Army requires such a weapon system to replace our outdated anti-aircraft guns for mobile brigade-level air defence. Specifications would be that these are capable of short to medium range air defence integrable with and capable of acting in tandem with a theatre-level integrated air defence system (IADS). We would be willing to invest in such a project or welcome joint development between Valkiir and Wankan companies on this matter.

Sincerely,
Gen (ret.) Heinz Cüstrin,
Ministry of Defence

By the last bit I wouldn’t be able to help design anything, I’ve not enough knowledge on military tech nor am artsy, but I’m looking for an SPAAG, a fast attack missile boat, and medium/long range strategic SAM systems. In case you have any of that in making, I’d love to see them.

Dear Sir, We have completed a thorough review of your nation for any potential conflicts of interest or security threats it might pose. We have concluded that sale of the items requested are not subject to any limitations or conditions. We appreciate your interest in our hardware and will gladly provide the requested material in a timely manner.

Payments can be arranged through secure international transfer or through our accounts at the Bank of The Atlantic.

DPR can be purchased for many of our systems and weapons. However, some technology is closely controlled for national security concerns. Licenses for the hardware you listed can be granted with proper review by the Department and Ministry of State/Defense and our Senate Oversight Board which monitors the activities and transactions of the Valkiir National Arms Consortium.

The investment would be significant but not unreasonable. We must, of course, insure the individual companies involved in design and development receive their just compensation for the effort and resources they invested in the systems and weapons involved. After all, VNA may be a minimal profit operation, but most of our consortium members are conventional companies with investors who expect a return on investment.

If you wish to discuss the DPR in detail, my office is always open to you. I will help streamline and organize the process in such a way that you can begin production as quickly as possible.

In regards to additional systems becoming available in the future, We have several systems undergoing approval for international sales as we speak. It does include a number of Air Defense Systems ranging from theater scale to tactical line of sight weapons systems.

Standard Development programs require a high degree of information sharing and interconnectivity between various systems so full integration into an overall Air Defense Network should pose no problem what so ever.

Finally,
The Secretary and Minister of State have asked me to convey their regards and inform you that they will be contacting your nation directly to begin negotiations for all relevant agreements and pacts

John Michael Rhictor, President/CEO Valkiir National Arms

I have had my magical weapons design gnomes...well more like really ugly but very talented kobolds... Gnomes are a bit expensive on my budget, jeeeeessssssshhhhh since they unionized.oh sorry back on track!......working around the clock...I have several systems along the lines you asked for in final process for posting...stay tuned.

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 19, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Mon May 08, 2017 12:18 pm

Purchase order 1)
Nation or Individual: The Secular Military Corporation of Nezirya (SMCN)
Product Desired: M-3 Mohljaniir Main Battle Tank
The number of units: 250
Services required: Defense
Modification Requests: Ammunition Protection systems and enhanced fire protection systems, Flag of Nezirya on the rear sides
End Delivery Location: Eastern Gebdur Military Base

Purchase order 2)
Product Desired: XM-3 Medium Tank
The number of units: 400
Modification Requests: Flag of Nezirya on the rear sides
End Delivery Location: Central Hinkerza Military Base

With regards,
General Tark Kajtum,
Proud Nezir and Nezirya's Minister of Defence
Asceticism, Power, Authority

The S.M.C.N

Proud member of The Anti Democracy League
Taking Illegal Lollipops From Your Babies Since 2016 to Infinity
Telegram Minister Nesar Suliman for embassy application requests.

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Mon May 08, 2017 2:29 pm

Nezirya wrote:Purchase order 1)
Modification Requests: Ammunition Protection systems and enhanced fire protection systems, Flag of Nezirya on the rear sides

Purchase order 2)

With regards,
General Tark Kajtum,

Your order has been approved Funds may be paid In NsD by international Transfer or through Our accounts at the Bank of The Atlantic. A technical assistance team will be dispatched t assist in training and integration of the vehicles into your military forces Fre suppression and ammunition protection systems are standard for our MBT and medium tanks to ensure crew survival.

We hope you will find our systems to your satisfaction and that we can do business together in the future.
John Micheal Rhictor, President/Ceo of Valkiir National Arms

Murovanka
Minister

Founded: Sep 20, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Murovanka » Tue May 09, 2017 5:22 am

Valkiir wrote:Dear Sir, We have completed a thorough review of your nation for any potential conflicts of interest or security threats it might pose. We have concluded that sale of the items requested are not subject to any limitations or conditions. We appreciate your interest in our hardware and will gladly provide the requested material in a timely manner.

Payments can be arranged through secure international transfer or through our accounts at the Bank of The Atlantic.

DPR can be purchased for many of our systems and weapons. However, some technology is closely controlled for national security concerns. Licenses for the hardware you listed can be granted with proper review by the Department and Ministry of State/Defense and our Senate Oversight Board which monitors the activities and transactions of the Valkiir National Arms Consortium.

The investment would be significant but not unreasonable. We must, of course, insure the individual companies involved in design and development receive their just compensation for the effort and resources they invested in the systems and weapons involved. After all, VNA may be a minimal profit operation, but most of our consortium members are conventional companies with investors who expect a return on investment.

If you wish to discuss the DPR in detail, my office is always open to you. I will help streamline and organize the process in such a way that you can begin production as quickly as possible.

In regards to additional systems becoming available in the future, We have several systems undergoing approval for international sales as we speak. It does include a number of Air Defense Systems ranging from theater scale to tactical line of sight weapons systems.

Standard Development programs require a high degree of information sharing and interconnectivity between various systems so full integration into an overall Air Defense Network should pose no problem what so ever.

Finally,
The Secretary and Minister of State have asked me to convey their regards and inform you that they will be contacting your nation directly to begin negotiations for all relevant agreements and pacts

John Michael Rhictor, President/CEO Valkiir National Arms[/box]

I have had my magical weapons design gnomes...well more like really ugly but very talented kobolds... Gnomes are a bit expensive on my budget, jeeeeessssssshhhhh since they unionized.oh sorry back on track!......working around the clock...I have several systems along the lines you asked for in final process for posting...stay tuned.

Dear Mr. Rhictor,
We are pleased to receive confirmation of the order and the payment has been wired to your accounts in the Bank of The Atlantic as requested. The Ministry of Defence and Foreign Affairs would like to convey their appreciation at the service provided as well as having the opportunity to improve our ties and relations.

The missiles will be further studied so as to determine which we will require for domestic production. Meanwhile we will continue to track the progress of Valkiir National Arms with a view on future deals. The Chancellor also sends his gratitude at assisting him in a politically critical issue.

Sincerely,
Heinz Cüstrin
Ministry of Defence
Your moderate, peaceful Salafi-German-Turko nation, promoter of peace, justice and democracy
Founder of Stille Nacht
Military | Factbooks

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue May 09, 2017 7:09 am

Valkiir wrote:
Nezirya wrote:Purchase order 1)

Purchase order 2)

With regards,
General Tark Kajtum,

Your order has been approved Funds may be paid In NsD by international Transfer or through Our accounts at the Bank of The Atlantic. A technical assistance team will be dispatched t assist in training and integration of the vehicles into your military forces Fre suppression and ammunition protection systems are standard for our MBT and medium tanks to ensure crew survival.

We hope you will find our systems to your satisfaction and that we can do business together in the future.

The Neziri Ministry of Finance requests the amount of funds required to be paid in accordance to the purchases, and your corporation may receive it shortly after.

The S.M.C.N

Argentinstan
Minister

Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 09, 2017 7:15 am

Purchase order
Nation or Individual: Argentinstan Armed Forces (AAF)
Product Desired: Valkiir National Arms M-228E FSV 'Wombat'
The number of units: 950
Services required: None at this time
Modification Requests: Advanced computer systems for communication to control center
End Delivery Location: Argentinstan City (Air Argentine -- we fly to your nation)
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Nezirya
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Nezirya » Tue May 09, 2017 8:27 am

Nezirya wrote:
Valkiir wrote:

The Neziri Ministry of Finance requests the amount of funds required to be paid in accordance to the purchases, and your corporation may receive it shortly after.

OOC: Hehe... by "amount" I mean number since I am too lazy to calculate it myself :)

The S.M.C.N

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Tue May 09, 2017 8:31 am

Argentinstan wrote:Purchase order
Modification Requests: Advanced computer systems for communication to control center
End Delivery Location: Argentinstan City (Air Argentine -- we fly to your nation)

Your order and desired modifications are confirmed, we will contact Air Argentine to arrange for delivery immediately. The desired modification will be made to allow for advanced data communications and local network integration. Do you wish to supply the hardware or Do you wish to purchase our" Munir" Milspec encrypted data/voice/video communications system? the system
"Munir" tactical communications and data networking system
Integrated High Precision GPS, user configured map utility, with direct input and user editing/upload capability.
Logistics and supply integration software for supply and resource management
Network Fire direction system compatible
Multi-Band Broadcast and reception
Counter intrusion security software
Up to 26 digit password Keypad lockout system, (deactivates system and alerts central hub if password mismatch occurs beyond used defined limit.)
EMP hardened ( EMP will temporarily disable system but reboot after Pulse allows reset)
Removable hard coded encryption card, with anti-tamper device, if card removed system will not reset until master key inserted, and card disabled until reset in master terminal
removable 32 gigabyte tamper-proof, (self-fusing, and rendered unreadable in event of tampering) encrypted data cache

All encryption systems use an algorithm not commercially available to the public and secured by Department of Internal security Information Warfare Division.

modular can be installed in any vehicle set up to accept system, secured by a nonstandard locking system, or removed and carried by personnel with a proper physical key, and power unit.Unit is intentionally designed t use nonstandard voltage and power supply to prevent unauthorized personnel from using the unit if removed from a vehicle

Cost of base Munir System 35,000 NSD
Munir Master hub and mobile server 100,000 NSD can support 100 Mobile terminals and interlink with other servers, upper echelon server system

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 09, 2017 8:48 am

Valkiir wrote:

Your order and desired modifications are confirmed, we will contact Air Argentine to arrange for delivery immediately. The desired modification will be made to allow for advanced data communications and local network integration. Do you wish to supply the hardware or Do you wish to purchase our" Munir" Milspec encrypted data/voice/video communications system? the system
"Munir" tactical communications and data networking system
Integrated High Precision GPS, user configured map utility, with direct input and user editing/upload capability.
Logistics and supply integration software for supply and resource management
Network Fire direction system compatible
Multi-Band Broadcast and reception
Counter intrusion security software
Up to 26 digit password Keypad lockout system, (deactivates system and alerts central hub if password mismatch occurs beyond used defined limit.)
EMP hardened ( EMP will temporarily disable system but reboot after Pulse allows reset)
Removable hard coded encryption card, with anti-tamper device, if card removed system will not reset until master key inserted, and card disabled until reset in master terminal
removable 32 gigabyte tamper-proof, (self-fusing, and rendered unreadable in event of tampering) encrypted data cache

All encryption systems use an algorithm not commercially available to the public and secured by Department of Internal security Information Warfare Division.

modular can be installed in any vehicle set up to accept system, secured by a nonstandard locking system, or removed and carried by personnel with a proper physical key, and power unit.Unit is intentionally designed t use nonstandard voltage and power supply to prevent unauthorized personnel from using the unit if removed from a vehicle

Cost of base Munir System 35,000 NSD
Munir Master hub and mobile server 100,000 NSD can support 100 Mobile terminals and interlink with other servers, upper echelon server system

How much is the order? We will not need the Muni system at this time as we use Alyce Systems.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Tue May 09, 2017 8:57 am

Argentinstan wrote:How much is the order? We will not need the Muni system at this time as we use Alyce Systems.

well, I wouldn't be much of a salesman if I didn't try... Funds can be transferred through Bank Of The Atlantic to streamline the process.

1,900,000,000 Base cost
1.170,000,000 Cost after 10% discount for large order.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue May 09, 2017 8:59 am

Valkiir wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:How much is the order? We will not need the Muni system at this time as we use Alyce Systems.

well, I wouldn't be much of a salesman if I didn't try... Funds can be transferred through Bank Of The Atlantic to streamline the process.

1,900,000,000 Base cost
1.170,000,000 Cost after 10% discount for large order.

We will transfer the funds.

OOC: I will do it in 6-7 hours because I have class. I hate exam week.
Telegram Me

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu May 11, 2017 7:53 am

Ministério da defesa Nacional - Exército

Please find our order bellow.

Purchase order
Nation or Individual: Nation
Product Desired: M-121 Self Propelled Rocket battery
The number of units: 4000
Services required: maintenance
Modification Requests: none
End Delivery Location: Naval Base N1 (New Frontier)

Thank you for your attention.

Reino do Brazil Exercito

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Thu May 11, 2017 1:42 pm

Reino do Brazil wrote:Ministério da defesa Nacional - Exército

Please find our order bellow.

Purchase order
Nation or Individual: Nation
Product Desired: M-121 Self Propelled Rocket battery
The number of units: 4000
Services required: maintenance
Modification Requests: none
End Delivery Location: Naval Base N1 (New Frontier)

Thank you for your attention.

Reino do Brazil Exercito

Thank you for your continued patronage. We recognize that Rieno Do Brazil is among our most frequent clients. As pr our Treaty and your standard discounts you entitled to a 25% discount on the base cost of 6,000,000,000 for your order. Payment of 4,500,000,000 can be deposited into our Bank Of The Atlantic account. As always payment in Cruzado is Welcome.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu May 11, 2017 3:47 pm

Purchase order
Nation or Individual: Argentinstan Armed Forces
Product Desired: Valkire Black Hawk
The number of units: 350
Modification Requests: AAF sprayed along the side
End Delivery Location: Capitol Air Force Base
Telegram Me

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Thu May 11, 2017 4:15 pm

350 F/A-7 22 million 7,700,000,000
With Preferred Nation Defense Pact, and Trade Treaty Discount: 5,005,000,000.00 NSD

You are now listed as an Allied state and trade partner allowing purchase of Our Domestic variant Of hardware which has numerous upgrades to electronics and Fire control/Electronic warfare systems. You order has been upgraded to reflect your new status.

Payment through Bank Of The Atlantic Using Argentinstan Euros Is acceptable.

John Michael Rhictor: CEO Valkiir National Arms.

Argentinstan
Minister

Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu May 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Valkiir wrote:

350 F/A-7 22 million 7,700,000,000
With Preferred Nation Defense Pact, and Trade Treaty Discount: 5,005,000,000.00 NSD

You are now listed as an Allied state and trade partner allowing purchase of Our Domestic variant Of hardware which has numerous upgrades to electronics and Fire control/Electronic warfare systems. You order has been upgraded to reflect your new status.

Great. Could you respond to a telegram I sent you?
Last edited by Argentinstan on Thu May 11, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Telegram Me

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Thu May 11, 2017 4:47 pm

Argentinstan wrote:
Valkiir wrote:350 F/A-7 22 million 7,700,000,000

Great. Could you respond to a telegram I sent you?

OOC:
OOPs thought I had....

Ximea
Senator

Founded: May 28, 2004
Democratic Socialists

Postby Ximea » Sat May 20, 2017 11:47 pm

TO: Sales and Service Dept., Valkiir National Arms
FROM: Raymond McMullen, Bio-Sciences Division, The Scientific Technocracy of Ximea
SUBJ: Purchase order

MSG BEGINS:

Nation or Individual: Ximea

Product Desired: Mobile Medical Support Unit - Bio-war/biohazard model
The number of units:10

Product Desired: Mobile Medical Support Unit - Epidemic/pandemic model

End Delivery Location: Metropolitan Procyon

MSG ENDS
"The twentieth century showed us the evil face of physics. This century will show us the evil face of biology. This will be humanity's last century." - A.X.L. Pendergast

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Sun May 21, 2017 12:47 am

Ximea wrote:TO: Sales and Service Dept., Valkiir National Arms
FROM: Raymond McMullen, Bio-Sciences Division, The Scientific Technocracy of Ximea
SUBJ: Purchase order

MSG BEGINS:

Nation or Individual: Ximea

Product Desired: Mobile Medical Support Unit - Bio-war/biohazard model

Product Desired: Mobile Medical Support Unit - Epidemic/pandemic model

End Delivery Location: Metropolitan Procyon

MSG ENDS

To Raymond McMullen, Bio-Sciences Division, The Scientific Technocracy of Ximea
From Sales and Services Valkiir national Arms

Your order has been received, reviewed and approved. All hardware, vehicles, and Supplies are ready for delivery. Delivery will be completed as requested on payment of 80,000,000 NsD to our accounts. Thank you for your business and please let us know if we can be of assistance in the future.

RavenSword Solutions
Attaché

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby RavenSword Solutions » Sun May 21, 2017 8:30 am

Code: Select all
    Purchase order
    Nation or Individual: John Miller of Ravensword Solutions PMC
    Product Desired:  P-15 Tactical Intervention Pistol "Hush Puppy"
    The number of units: 15 P-15 pistols

End Delivery Location: Motherbase, Indian Ocean

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Sun May 21, 2017 8:33 am

Purchase order
Nation or Individual:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Product Desired:L-20-20 20mm Anti aircraft gun
The number of units:15
Services required:None
Modification Requests:None
End Delivery Location:Valport Citadel

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Sun May 21, 2017 8:52 am

RavenSword Solutions wrote:
    Purchase order
    Nation or Individual: John Miller of Ravensword Solutions PMC
    Product Desired:  P-15 Tactical Intervention Pistol "Hush Puppy"
    The number of units: 15 P-15 pistols

End Delivery Location: Motherbase, Indian Ocean

Your Order has been reviewed andApproved Delivery within 3-4 days of payment of 52,500nsD,
Kit includes carrying case, customized holster, Cleaning Kit, manuals, trigger locks,4 magazines, and 100 Spare baffles for the integrated silencer, per weapon.

We will install additional accessory rails before shipping at your request.
Micheal Ronson, commercial Sales.

Note: Upon review of your dossier RavenSword Solutions has been classified as Private Military Contractor/Contracted Security/Law Enforcement Group and approved for Military/Law enforcement only sales. Allowing access to sales of hardware and weapons not typically sold to the public. Please contact us for any additional Purchases you wish to make.

Valkiir
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Valkiir » Sun May 21, 2017 9:05 am

Imperial Ame Ran wrote:Purchase order
Nation or Individual:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Product Desired:L-20-20 20mm Anti aircraft gun
The number of units:15
Services required:None
Modification Requests:None
End Delivery Location:Valport Citadel

Your Order has been reviewed and approved for immediate delivery upon receipt of 1,500,000 NsD. Your order includes reinforced Tripod mount, cleaning hardware, manuals and basic antiaircraft sights.

For an additional 12,500, each weapon can be fitted with a Day/Night/Thermal, rangefinding, lead calculating sight. this would add 187,500 to your order.

we are grateful for you purchase and hope we can serve you again in the future.

Natalie Reese, Sales and Service

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Sun May 21, 2017 9:14 am

Day/Night/Thermal, rangefinding, lead calculating sight sounds good
Go ahead With Modifications

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade