NATION

PASSWORD

Tower Hills Residential Building [OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Tower Hills Residential Building [OPEN]

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:20 pm

Tower Hills Residential Building




Tower Hills Residential Building is 103-story tower in the city of Tower Hills. Tower Hills has the highest GDP of any locale in the nation and is home to celebrities, millionaires, and billionaires. With the rich and the poor alike living a good, fulfilling life in this beautiful city with parks, schools, libraries, shopping, and dining mixed in with low taxes, Tower Hills is the perfect place to start a family, go into retirement, or just make Tower Hills your home.

The tower is just a pebble's throw away from Argentinstan City, the capital of Argentinstan, connected by road via the eight-lane Capitol Tower. Tower Hills is also home to the Menem Palace, the royal family's home.

Image
Building at night, shot from the ground up


Units

Unit 1 (Floors 3-6): Administration
Unit 2 (Floors 7-10): Nationalist Brazil (Marco Sacra)
Unit 3 (Floors 11-14): Sacronsanct Group (Sacrosanct Bank - External Headquarters)
Unit 4 (Floors 16-19): Available
Unit 5 (Floors 20-23): Available
Unit 6 (Floors 24-27): Available
Unit 7 (Floors 28-31): Available
Unit 8 (Floors 32-35): Available
Unit 9 (Floors 36-39): Available
Unit 10 (Floors 40-43): Laniakea Supercluster
Unit 11 (Floors 44-47): Valkiir (44-45: Valkiir National Arms - 46: King Bruce - 47: John Micheal Rhictor, Jessica Rhictor, Micheal James Hradd-Valkiiri
Unit 12 (Floors 48-51): Reino do Brazil
Unit 13 (Floors 52-55): Toin
Unit 14 (Floors 56-59): Australian Republic (private citizen)
Unit 15 (Floors 60-63): Boejoe
Unit 16 (Floors 64-67): Joaquin States (Jack Fres)
Unit 17 (Floors 68-71): Nanako Island (Jacques Pastis)
Unit 18 (Floors 72-75): Available
Unit 19 (Floors 76-79): Available
Unit 20 (Floors 80-83): Available
Unit 21 (Floors 84-87): Available
Unit 22 (Floors 88-91): Medwedian Democratic Federation
Unit 23 (Floors 92-95): Medwedian Democratic Federation
Unit 24 (Floors 96-99): Medwedian Democratic Federation
Unit 25 (Floors 100-103): Medwedian Democratic Federation

Unit/Penthouse Amenities

  • 8 bedrooms with walk- in closets
  • 4 bathrooms and 1 half bath
  • 5 wide-screen TVs
  • Floor to ceiling windows
  • Carpeted *living room*
  • An additional study or library
  • Gourmet/modern kitchen
  • Panoramic balcony
  • Dining room
  • Fireplace

Building Amenities

  • Tennis court
  • Basketball court
  • Gym
  • Swimming pool
  • Lounge
  • Bar
  • On-site restaurant
  • 24/7 private security
  • 24/7 reception/front desk
  • 4 sets of elevators
  • 400-space parking garage

Services

The building has a transit stop (Tower Hills Transit) outside the front doors with buses to Downtown Argentinstan City, the Argentinstan City Int'l Airport, and other points of interest.

Application

Nation:
Use:
Individuals/company/party:
Specifications:
Last edited by Argentinstan on Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:11 pm, edited 14 times in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Boejoe
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 362
Founded: Feb 09, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Boejoe » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:57 pm

Nation: Boejoe
Use: Business deals...
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: purchase amount: 200000 Tylarians (1 million NSD)
Specifications:
Last edited by Boejoe on Wed May 24, 2017 1:46 pm, edited 5 times in total.
we are a democracy
random stuff
boejoe is located in the west pacific | IATA Member
the sonicland of boejoe is one of our states
boejoe news: there was a fire last night in tyler city. It was easily stopped but could have caused mass damage and boejoe is at one of its richest times. Boejoe advice: when life gives you lemons, sue life for not making lemonade, sue the supermarket who life bought the lemons from, sue the farm the supermarket got the lemons from, then sue the person who picked the lemons.
Thermonuclear arsenal: 15989 Thermonuclear missles, 12976 Thermonuclear bombs.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:57 pm

Boejoe wrote:Nation: Boejoe
Use: Business deals...
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: purchase amount: 200000 Tylarians (1 million USD)
Specifications:

Dear Boejoe,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
Last edited by Argentinstan on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Australian rePublic
Post Marshal
 
Posts: 18287
Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:35 pm

Nation: Australian Republic
Use: Second Residence
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: $10,000,000 purchase price
Specifications: NOT OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT. Owned by the CEO of a private corporation, has nothing to do with the government. Nothing at all, nor the nation. Owned by a private citizen
Disclaimer: In-Character posts are NOT a reflection of the real world Australian government, any government departments, or any Australian states or territories. I have no authority over real world government decisions. This nation does not reflect my views, as I am trying to unlock banners
As a centrist, I have been called both an extreme leftist and an extreme right-winger.
From Sydney, NSW. From Greek ancestry. Orthodox Christian.
Why stylised as "rePublic"
16 Published Issues and 1 WA Resolution
Issue Ideas You Can Steal

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:44 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Nation: Australian Republic
Use: Second Residence
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: $10,000,000 purchase price
Specifications: NOT OWNED BY THE GOVERNMENT. Owned by the CEO of a private corporation, has nothing to do with the government. Nothing at all, nor the nation. Owned by a private citizen

Dear Australian Republic citizen,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
Last edited by Argentinstan on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Toin
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 449
Founded: Dec 05, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Toin » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:10 pm

Nation: The Democratic States of Toin
Use: Secondary Residence
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: 15 million TC (Translates roughly to 11 million NSD)
Specifications: N/A
IC Year: 2019
The full roleplay archive can be found here
This includes everything from full legislation, court rulings, press statements, and everything in between for all branches of government for all states and territories as well as the armed services. It is very in-depth but not at all close to being filled or finished.

News: SUPREME COURT RULES DEATH PENALTY CONSTITUTIONAL

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:12 pm

Toin wrote:Nation: The Democratic States of Toin
Use: Secondary Residence
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: 15 million TC (Translates roughly to 11 million NSD)
Specifications: N/A


Dear Toin

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
Last edited by Argentinstan on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Reino do Brazil
Senator
 
Posts: 4368
Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Wed May 24, 2017 7:03 am

Nation: Reino do Brazil
Use: Residence
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: 20.000.000NSD
Specifications: none at the moment
Proud Member of Teremara
Agnostic, Gay, pro Israel, sorry for my spelling mistakes but English is not my 1st language

nstracker

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed May 24, 2017 7:06 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:Nation: Reino do Brazil
Use: Residence
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: 20.000.000NSD
Specifications: none at the moment

Dear Reino do Brazil,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
Last edited by Argentinstan on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Valkiir
Diplomat
 
Posts: 934
Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Valkiir » Wed May 24, 2017 7:39 am

Dear Sir, I have been contracted to secure residence and office spaces for several individuals and companies within the Republic

I wish t inquire into purchasing unit 11 of your building and furnishing it to suit our needs,

in the spirit of Proper disclosure, The tenants will be
Floor 44-45 Valkiir national Arms, Sleipnir Air lines, various smaller Concerns rotating basis.
Floor 46 The Honorable Order of King Bruce.
Floor 47 John Micheal Rhictor, Jessica Rhictor, and Micheal James Hradd-Valkiiri and guests

Nation: Republic of Valkiir ( private non-governmental use clients
Use: residential and office space
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: 18,000,000 NsD
Specifications:
Elevators and stairways fitted with keypad and biometric locks.
Small security station for 25 Armed security, wth full visual and audio monitoring of all public areas,
Installation of Dining room and Conference rooms on floors 45,46
Installation Of reinforced exterior windows (Threat level V+) And "one-way" glass to prevent observation from exterior
No access to Floor 47 except with approval of Security station on that floor
installation of security station similar to the previously mentioned Station on Floor 47
Installation of Filtering Equipment ventilation system sufficient to remove or block toxic aerosol agents.

Additional Funds will be made available to cover the cost of modifications and installations, and We are willing to pay a portion of the building's security budget each month as compensation for any extra security issues our presence will cause.

Sincerely, Johnathan Smith, Attorney at Law.

User avatar
Joaquin States
Attaché
 
Posts: 82
Founded: May 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Joaquin States » Wed May 24, 2017 12:43 pm

Nation:Joaquin States
Use:2nd Residence for Vice President Jack Fres
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount:Will pay 7,000,000 NSD for Unit 10
Specifications:Extra-Security,Conference rooms,Bank vault
Last edited by Joaquin States on Thu May 25, 2017 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The 2nd World Summit of Leaders
"Partnering for Change, Engaging the World"
MEMBER NATION

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed May 24, 2017 8:21 pm

Valkiir wrote:Dear Sir, I have been contracted to secure residence and office spaces for several individuals and companies within the Republic

I wish t inquire into purchasing unit 11 of your building and furnishing it to suit our needs,

in the spirit of Proper disclosure, The tenants will be
Floor 44-45 Valkiir national Arms, Sleipnir Air lines, various smaller Concerns rotating basis.
Floor 46 The Honorable Order of King Bruce.
Floor 47 John Micheal Rhictor, Jessica Rhictor, and Micheal James Hradd-Valkiiri and guests

Nation: Republic of Valkiir ( private non-governmental use clients
Use: residential and office space
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount: 18,000,000 NsD
Specifications:
Elevators and stairways fitted with keypad and biometric locks.
Small security station for 25 Armed security, wth full visual and audio monitoring of all public areas,
Installation of Dining room and Conference rooms on floors 45,46
Installation Of reinforced exterior windows (Threat level V+) And "one-way" glass to prevent observation from exterior
No access to Floor 47 except with approval of Security station on that floor
installation of security station similar to the previously mentioned Station on Floor 47
Installation of Filtering Equipment ventilation system sufficient to remove or block toxic aerosol agents.

Additional Funds will be made available to cover the cost of modifications and installations, and We are willing to pay a portion of the building's security budget each month as compensation for any extra security issues our presence will cause.

Sincerely, Johnathan Smith, Attorney at Law.


Dear Valkiir,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
Last edited by Argentinstan on Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:45 pm

Joaquin States wrote:Nation:Joaquin States
Use:2nd Residence for Vice President Jack Fres
Rent willing to pay or purchase amount:Will pay 7,000,000 NSD for Unit 10
Specifications:Extra-Security,Conference rooms,Bank vault


Dear Mr. Jack Fres,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Nanako Island
Envoy
 
Posts: 264
Founded: Aug 19, 2016
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nanako Island » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:07 am

Nation: Nanako Islands
Use: Residential
Individuals/company/party: Jacques Pastis
Specifications: Nanako Airlines CEO
Republic of Nanako
Commonwealth of Nations

Proud UNoE member

Embassy Programme | Nanako Airlines | Airport Directory | NADS | MTA | Pacific Harbour

Visit Nanako, a diverse, multicultural, boreal island of Japanese tradition filled with impressive mountains, fjords and forests, cities, history, and good gastronomy
9.84/10 Democracy Score according to this index

User avatar
Medwedian Democratic Federation
Ambassador
 
Posts: 1257
Founded: May 27, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Medwedian Democratic Federation » Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:28 pm

Nation: Medwedian Democratic Federation
Use: Private apartment for His Excellency for visits to Argentinistan.
Individuals/company/party: His Excellency, the Glorious and Honourable President of the Medwedian Democratic Federation, High Marshal Theodor Lynden Frankenstein
Specifications: Units 22, 23, 24, 25 are requested. They will be connected. There will always be Medwedian security personnel on site (even when the President is not there). Floors 88 through 91 will be turned into a high security entrance and clearance area, floors 92 through 95 will be bedrooms and offices of security personnel, floor 96 a command center and floors 97 through 102 will be the palace-apartment of the President himself. There will be sports and recreational pools for the President and his guards on the roof as well as a garden, a greenhouse and a helipad. We will also pay for the construction of three private elevators going straight to floor 88 - two small ones and one large that can transport cargo and cars (there will be a garage on floor 95).
Last edited by Medwedian Democratic Federation on Mon Oct 30, 2017 12:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Laniakea Supercluster
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Sep 22, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Laniakea Supercluster » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:07 am

Nation: Laniakea Supercluster
Use: pending, may request transfer later to a private entity/company
Individuals/company/party: Laniakea Supercluster and Sacrosanct Group nations
Specifications: For purchase of Unit 17 (Floors 68-71) Pending specifications. Will advise after the Halloween holiday. Please charge for Laniakea Supercluster bank account in the same company. Thank you.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:36 pm

Nanako Island wrote:Nation: Nanako Islands
Use: Residential
Individuals/company/party: Jacques Pastis
Specifications: Nanako Airlines CEO

Dear Jacques Pastis,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:37 pm

Medwedian Democratic Federation wrote:Nation: Medwedian Democratic Federation
Use: Private apartment for His Excellency for visits to Argentinistan.
Individuals/company/party: His Excellency, the Glorious and Honourable President of the Medwedian Democratic Federation, High Marshal Theodor Lynden Frankenstein
Specifications: Units 22, 23, 24, 25 are requested. They will be connected. There will always be Medwedian security personnel on site (even when the President is not there). Floors 88 through 91 will be turned into a high security entrance and clearance area, floors 92 through 95 will be bedrooms and offices of security personnel, floor 96 a command center and floors 97 through 102 will be the palace-apartment of the President himself. There will be sports and recreational pools for the President and his guards on the roof as well as a garden, a greenhouse and a helipad. We will also pay for the construction of three private elevators going straight to floor 88 - two small ones and one large that can transport cargo and cars (there will be a garage on floor 95).


Dear Medwedian Democratic Federation,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:38 pm

Laniakea Supercluster wrote:Nation: Laniakea Supercluster
Use: pending, may request transfer later to a private entity/company
Individuals/company/party: Laniakea Supercluster and Sacrosanct Group nations
Specifications: For purchase of Unit 17 (Floors 68-71) Pending specifications. Will advise after the Halloween holiday. Please charge for Laniakea Supercluster bank account in the same company. Thank you.


Dear Laniakea Supercluster,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

However Unit 17 has been distributed to Nanako Island. We will transfer you to a different unit. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
Last edited by Argentinstan on Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:00 am

Argentinstan wrote:
Laniakea Supercluster wrote:Nation: Laniakea Supercluster
Use: pending, may request transfer later to a private entity/company
Individuals/company/party: Laniakea Supercluster and Sacrosanct Group nations
Specifications: For purchase of Unit 17 (Floors 68-71) Pending specifications. Will advise after the Halloween holiday. Please charge for Laniakea Supercluster bank account in the same company. Thank you.


Dear Medwedian Democratic Federation,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

However Unit 17 has been distributed to Nanako Island. We will transfer you to a different unit. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
TH Residential



Dear TH Residential,

Please review the requested units of Nanako Island, Joaquin States, and Laniakea Supercluster. The units provided seem to have been switched.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mark Noble
President, The Disputed Territories of Sacrosanct Group
Last edited by Sacrosanct Group on Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Wed Nov 01, 2017 7:20 am

Sacrosanct Group wrote:
Argentinstan wrote:
Dear Laniakea Supercluster,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

However Unit 17 has been distributed to Nanako Island. We will transfer you to a different unit. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
TH Residential



Dear TH Residential,

Please review the requested units of Nanako Island, Joaquin States, and Laniakea Supercluster. The units provided seem to have been switched.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mark Noble
President, The Disputed Territories of Sacrosanct Group

Dear Laniakea Supercluster,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

However Unit 17 has been distributed to Nanako Island. We will transfer you to a different unit. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.

User avatar
Sacrosanct Group
Envoy
 
Posts: 238
Founded: Sep 17, 2017
Democratic Socialists

Postby Sacrosanct Group » Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Nation: Sacrosanct Group
Use: Sacrosanct Bank External Headquarters
Individuals/company/party: Sacrosanct Bank
Specifications: Please arrange with my experts to copy exact layout of the Sacrosanct Bank Headquarters at Sacrosanct Global City. Please advise total cost. Payment will be made directly to your Sacrosanct Bank account.

User avatar
Argentinstan
Minister
 
Posts: 3133
Founded: Feb 26, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Argentinstan » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:10 pm

Sacrosanct Group wrote:Nation: Sacrosanct Group
Use: Sacrosanct Bank External Headquarters
Individuals/company/party: Sacrosanct Bank
Specifications: Please arrange with my experts to copy exact layout of the Sacrosanct Bank Headquarters at Sacrosanct Global City. Please advise total cost. Payment will be made directly to your Sacrosanct Bank account.


Dear Sacrosanct Group,

Welcome to the Tower Hills Residential Building family! Glad to welcome you.

Sincerely,
TH Residential
A United Nations of Earthlings member state. Former Prime Minister.
Embassy Program l Bank of the Atlantic l Air Argentine l Argentinstan City Int'l Airport l Guide to Storefronts l Issues l City/County/State/Territory Websites
Telegram Me

Argentinstan is a constitutional monarchy representative democracy led by King Menem III and President Elijah Turner.


Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads