NATION

PASSWORD

The 24\7 Market City of Sklavo

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:51 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:OOC-What's she wearing?

IC-The Atlantean took the girl by the wrist and lead her back to his table. he sat down, pulling the girl into his lap. "You Speak English?" He asked. "What's your name?"

OOC-Not a single stitch.

IC: "Yes I do sir, Kameno sir."
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:56 am

The man slid his hands onto her breasts. "Kameno. I don't like it, too...foreign. From now on, you answer to...Katie. Got it?" He squeezed her breasts to make his point.
((ICly, it's just Atlantis. Not Shattered Atlantis, just "Atlantis"))
The Resurgent Dream wrote:After all, great roleplayers like <snip> Shattered Atlantis, all of whom I would be honored to have in my RP

Information:
The United Island Baronies of Atlantis
Denomonym: Atlantean
Leader: High Baron Winfield II
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:57 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The man slid his hands onto her breasts. "Kameno. I don't like it, too...foreign. From now on, you answer to...Katie. Got it?" He squeezed her breasts to make his point.

"Yes Sir." She flinched.

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 am

The man nodded. "That's a good slave. You were a whore, right?" As he spoke his hands moved south, towards her butt and thighs. "How many men did you lay with?"

He stopped for a moment. It seemed no one else was bidding. "25,000!"
Last edited by Shattered Atlantis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Resurgent Dream wrote:After all, great roleplayers like <snip> Shattered Atlantis, all of whom I would be honored to have in my RP

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:04 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The man nodded. "That's a good slave. You were a whore, right?" As he spoke his hands moved south, towards her butt and thighs. "How many men did you lay with?"

He stopped for a moment. It seemed no one else was bidding. "25,000!"

"Yes Sir, 45 Sir."

"I have 25, do I hear 30?"

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:11 am

The Atlantean nodded and grinned viciously. His hands kept groping the woman, who remained seated on his lap. "You're gonna do everything I tell you to?" He listened to the bidding with half an ear, not expecting any challengers.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:12 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean nodded and grinned viciously. His hands kept groping the woman, who remained seated on his lap. "You're gonna do everything I tell you to?" He listened to the bidding with half an ear, not expecting any challengers.

"Yessir."

"Going Once, Going Twice...."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 am

The Atlantean looked up the girl on auction, knowing she was about to be his. He absent-mindedly stroked Katie's hair with one hand, the other resting on her thigh. "Yah, 'yessir.' Those are the only words I wanna hear out of your mouth when I give you an order, got it?"

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:26 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean looked up the girl on auction, knowing she was about to be his. He absent-mindedly stroked Katie's hair with one hand, the other resting on her thigh. "Yah, 'yessir.' Those are the only words I wanna hear out of your mouth when I give you an order, got it?"

"Yessir."

"SOLD!!!!!" The auctioneer pointed to the Atlantean, "How would you like her sir?"

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 am

"Just send her down to me as is." He turned to Katie. "See, I got you a playmate. What do we say?"
Last edited by Shattered Atlantis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:"Just send her down to me as is." He turned to Katie. "See, I got you a playmate. What do we say?"

"Hello?" Katie said uncertainly to the new slave.

"And we have a beautiful asian lass up here today, also worked as a harlot like most of our next items. Lets start the bidding at 2,000."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:21 am

The Atlantean slapped Katie across the face. "Did I give you permission to speak, slave?!" He turned to the new girl. "What's your name, slave?"

OOC-I assume she's naked as well?

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:24 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean slapped Katie across the face. "Did I give you permission to speak, slave?!" He turned to the new girl. "What's your name, slave?"

OOC-I assume she's naked as well?

The new slave threw Katie a concerned look before answering "Evelyn sir."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:31 am

"Evelyn, hmm..." The man thought for a bit. "Too long. You're Eve now." He transferred Katie to his left leg, and Eve was pulled onto his right leg.

The man looked at this new girl. "What's with all the whores today?" He wondered. "5,000!"

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:"Evelyn, hmm..." The man thought for a bit. "Too long. You're Eve now." He transferred Katie to his left leg, and Eve was pulled onto his right leg.

The man looked at this new girl. "What's with all the whores today?" He wondered. "5,000!"

"Yessir." Eve said. Katie whimpered.

"The bid is 5, do I hear 6?"

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:03 am

The Atlantean waited for the third girl to be his, and then he figured he would leave. Leaving Katie alone for now, he started groping Eve, squeezing her breasts and butt and running his hands up and down her body.

"Were you a whore too?" He asked her.

Information:
Map

Yethtu
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:10 am

"7,000!" the man returned to his postion. If the auctioneer wasen't going to let him in back for the "favor", he'd just keep bidding.
Proud owners of the State of Contonara, colonial posetion.
After a massive months long RL cival debate (and just plain refusal to post on my part) Yethtu's First Citizen Party has returned to power. Hazza and what not.
-If there ever was a God, he gave up a LONG time ago-

-Anti-Regulationists have obviously never read The Jungle. Would you like some samonilla-laced eggs with your copy?-

-Just becuse I find it distasteful, does not mean I can find it illegal-
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:11 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean waited for the third girl to be his, and then he figured he would leave. Leaving Katie alone for now, he started groping Eve, squeezing her breasts and butt and running his hands up and down her body.

"Were you a whore too?" He asked her.

"Yessir." Her voice had a terrified tinge to it.

"AND SOLD!!!!" The auctioneer again pointed to the Atlantean "How would you like her delivered?" the auctioneer than thought for a second, then said "Nevermind, I'll just send her naked." He lead her to Katie and called back to the Atlanean "This has to be your last for the day sir."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:13 am

The Atlantean nodded. "That's fine. This was getting boring. Please, give my regards to the manager. Oh," he turned to the man. "Do you have a leash or something that I could use to lead my slaves? Just smacking asses gets tiring after a while."

OOC-Continue in a separate RP?
Last edited by Shattered Atlantis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:16 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean nodded. "That's fine. This was getting boring. Please, give my regards to the manager. Oh," he turned to the man. "Do you have a leash or something that I could use to lead my slaves? Just smacking asses gets tiring after a while."

OOC-Continue in a separate RP?

"Yes sir, I do." He handed the man a steel woven Tri-Leash. "Thank you for your business."

OOC- Sure.

Yethtu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:18 am

"Um, excuse me sir," he tapped the sholder of the auctioneer. " I do beleive I outbid him by a respectable amount"
After a massive months long RL cival debate (and just plain refusal to post on my part) Yethtu's First Citizen Party has returned to power. Hazza and what not.

-Anti-Regulationists have obviously never read The Jungle. Would you like some samonilla-laced eggs with your copy?-

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am

"Thank you." The Atlantean tipped him a $20 on his way out, his three women in tow.

They entered a limo and drove to the man's home in the countryside.

OOC-I'll post the link

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:19 am

Yethtu wrote:"Um, excuse me sir," he tapped the sholder of the auctioneer. " I do beleive I outbid him by a respectable amount"

"Too bad. The markets closed for the afternoon, it should re-open later today. Come back then."

Yethtu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:21 am

"Well, you still owe me for my little favor. That was a pretty big trick I had to pull. Take me to the back please."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:31 am

Information:
Map

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade