NATION

PASSWORD

The 24\7 Market City of Sklavo

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Yethtu
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 01, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:12 pm

He walked over the Eleventh kingdom represenative. "Why by (insert name of deity, patheon, cosmic force, or divine truth you choice to observe here) do they sell for so high here? You can get them cheaper from the Nepel market."
Proud owners of the State of Contonara, colonial posetion.
After a massive months long RL cival debate (and just plain refusal to post on my part) Yethtu's First Citizen Party has returned to power. Hazza and what not.
-If there ever was a God, he gave up a LONG time ago-

-Anti-Regulationists have obviously never read The Jungle. Would you like some samonilla-laced eggs with your copy?-

-Just becuse I find it distasteful, does not mean I can find it illegal-
GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Founded: Feb 27, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:15 pm

New Pyara wrote:
Greater Tezdrian wrote:
New Pyara wrote:
Yethtu wrote:"... OK," he muttered. This woman has weird taste. Besides, he had plenty of funds. "21,000."

25,000!

"Bidding is at 25,000, do I hear 35?"

"Come on... call it... she would be perfect after her brainwash..." the King said with a smirk.

"Going once, going twice, SOLD!!! For 25,000 to the New Pyaran. All Sklavon Markets are closed for a National Holiday."

Zuri walked back munching a hotdog. "I'm back sir," she said with a sparkle in her eye "are we leaving soon sir? Thank You for the food anyways."
Puppetmaster for Hashemite Arabiyah

Redemption States
Diplomat

Founded: Dec 29, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:16 pm

"Who wants a malnourished slave?' he said dismissively. "But I suppose we need to leave. They're closing."

Yethtu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:17 pm

"(Insert swear word of your choice), WHY DIDEN"T MY STINKEN MESSAGE GET THROUGH?"

He walked up the the auctioneer. "Excuse me sir, could you direct me to another market?"
Last edited by Yethtu on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After a massive months long RL cival debate (and just plain refusal to post on my part) Yethtu's First Citizen Party has returned to power. Hazza and what not.

-Anti-Regulationists have obviously never read The Jungle. Would you like some samonilla-laced eggs with your copy?-

GENERATION 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:18 pm

Redemption States wrote:"Who wants a malnourished slave?' he said dismissively. "But I suppose we need to leave. They're closing."

"Yes Sir."

OOC: What message are you talking about Yethtu?

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:19 pm

Yethtu wrote:"(Insert swear word of your choice), WHY DIDEN"T MY STINKEN MESSAGE GET THROUGH?"

He walked up the the auctioneer. "Excuse me sir, could you direct me to another market?"

"All closed for the holidays."

Yethtu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:24 pm

"Sir, please. There must be somewhere open. I need to bring back at LEAST 10 slaves or I'll lose my job as Capital Computer Coordinater. I'll make it worth your time." He looked around, making sure nobody else was paying attention.

"There is a vote being processed in Yethtu, if we are to side with your Assosiation in event of warfare. I'm in charge of those computers and can, TWEEK the results a bit."

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:26 pm

Yethtu wrote:"Sir, please. There must be somewhere open. I need to bring back at LEAST 10 slaves or I'll lose my job as Capital Computer Coordinater. I'll make it worth your time." He looked around, making sure nobody else was paying attention.

"There is a vote being processed in Yethtu, if we are to side with your Assosiation in event of warfare. I'm in charge of those computers and can, TWEEK the results a bit."

"Alright, alright, there are a few female slaves in the back. A dozen at least. They're yours."

Yethtu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:28 pm

"I can only take ones of a certain quality. Let me see them, and be quick with it. I have less then twenty minutes before the results are printed."

The Eleventh Kingdom
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eleventh Kingdom » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:37 pm

The Eleventh Kingdom noblewoman lets the Yethtu representative leave before she replied, then glances at her watch. Upon overhearing their conversation, she decides to step up. "I'd be willing to pay for one of the leftovers from his selection. Had I known you'd be closing soon, I wouldn't have been picky. Getting my husband a... foreign treat would impact how open he is to foreign relations. And since he's the figurehead of the isolationists among the nobility... Well, this gentleman isn't the only one offering political possibilities."

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:42 pm

"We have a lot of slaves available back home," he volunteered to the woman.

The Eleventh Kingdom
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 15, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby The Eleventh Kingdom » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:44 pm

The woman turns her attention to the representative from Redemption States. Glancing over her sunglasses to reveal blue eyes, she cracks the slightest smile. "Walk with me. While I don't need to be picky, I like to be, and the role this slave has to play is more precise than the surface would suggest."

Redemption States
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Redemption States » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:46 pm

"Heel, Zuri," Williams ordered matter-of-factly as he inclined his head to the foreign woman. He smiled as he fell in beside her, deep, brown eyes looking on her with curiosity. "Very well."

Yethtu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:47 pm

"Gah," the man typed a few codes into his phone. These would jam the program for, oh, ten minutes; a precautionery measure for security hacker patrols. Never the less, the auctioneer would have to hurry.

"By the by, our country gives thanks for your generous offer," he turned to the Kingdomer for a moment in his frenzy.
Last edited by Yethtu on Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yethtu
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Yethtu » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:02 pm

"Too late," he thought. Thankfully, the result had been what he needed. He could lie.

New Pyara
Lobbyist

Ex-Nation

Postby New Pyara » Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:26 pm

Greater Tezdrian wrote:
New Pyara wrote:
Greater Tezdrian wrote:
New Pyara wrote:
Yethtu wrote:"... OK," he muttered. This woman has weird taste. Besides, he had plenty of funds. "21,000."

25,000!

"Bidding is at 25,000, do I hear 35?"

"Come on... call it... she would be perfect after her brainwash..." the King said with a smirk.

"Going once, going twice, SOLD!!! For 25,000 to the New Pyaran. All Sklavon Markets are closed for a National Holiday."

Zuri walked back munching a hotdog. "I'm back sir," she said with a sparkle in her eye "are we leaving soon sir? Thank You for the food anyways."

He walked over to the Arab and the Celtic.
"Now... you two follow me, and we'll begin your path towards subjugation."
He placed a collar on them. It switched on.
Instantly both girls stood at attention and began to walk with him, obeying his every command.
They got in the car, and it drove off.

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Founded: Sep 30, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:59 am

OOC-When will bidding begin anew?
((ICly, it's just Atlantis. Not Shattered Atlantis, just "Atlantis"))
The Resurgent Dream wrote:After all, great roleplayers like <snip> Shattered Atlantis, all of whom I would be honored to have in my RP

Information:
The United Island Baronies of Atlantis
Denomonym: Atlantean
Leader: High Baron Winfield II
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:14 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:OOC-When will bidding begin anew?

OOC: Now.

At the crack of dawn three days later, the markets opened again and the auctioneer stepped up to the platform once more. "Here we have a pretty Arab girl who was captured working as a whore. She's none to bright, but for other purposes, she is worth her wait in gold. Bidding starts at 5,000."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:26 am

An Atlantean expat raised his card. "6,000!"
The Resurgent Dream wrote:After all, great roleplayers like <snip> Shattered Atlantis, all of whom I would be honored to have in my RP

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:28 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:An Atlantean expat raised his card. "6,000!"

"I have 6, do I hear 7?"

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:30 am

The Atlantean smirked. It seemed no one wanted to match his bid. Nevertheless, he prepared to raise his card should someone come along at the last minute.

EDIT: I think after a certain time period you just have to end the bid. I mean, real auction masters only give it three goes.
Last edited by Shattered Atlantis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:40 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean smirked. It seemed no one wanted to match his bid. Nevertheless, he prepared to raise his card should someone come along at the last minute.

"Going Once, Going Twice, SOLD!!!" He pointed to the Atlantean, "You may pick up your winnings in the back Sir."

"Next is a gorgeous red-haired lass that can please you all around," the slave stepped up onto the auction block naked and terrified "20,000 starts us off."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 am

The Atlantean went to the back with the money and waited for the house to hand over the girl. As such, he was unable to place a bid on the newest girl.
Last edited by Shattered Atlantis on Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Information:
Map

Greater Tezdrian
Negotiator

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Tezdrian » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:45 am

Shattered Atlantis wrote:The Atlantean went to the back with the money and waited for the house to hand over the girl. As such, he was unable to place a bid on the newest girl.

She was lead over to him after he exchanged the money. "Here you go sir," one of the brutes that held her said "she's all yours."

Shattered Atlantis
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Shattered Atlantis » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:46 am

OOC-What's she wearing?

IC-The Atlantean took the girl by the wrist and lead her back to his table. he sat down, pulling the girl into his lap. "You Speak English?" He asked. "What's your name?"

Information:
Map

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade