NATION

PASSWORD

Developing Countries Relief Fund [ OPEN | REQUESTS ]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Taethire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Developing Countries Relief Fund [ OPEN | REQUESTS ]

Postby Taethire » Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:52 am

Overview

The DCRF or Developing Countries Relief Fund is an international aid program designed to provide an annual payment to countries in need, specifically those with a low GDP and those with whom have recently or are currently involved in a war. The DCRF is non-militarised and will not provide fundings to any countries of uniquely aggressive behaviours, immoral agendas, and/or those having an unlawful or disgraced reputation over the recent years. Given this, the DCRF has no obligation to provide financial assistance to any nation/country that does not match the criteria listed below and is not required to continue its aid to a specific country if it is determined that they are able to resume national operations.

Criteria For Requesting Nations

• The requesting nation must a MINIMUM POPULATION of 100 million persons;
  • The requesting nation must have a MAXIMUM ECONOMY LEVEL of moderate;
  • The requesting nation must provide accurate and up-to-date information;
  • The requesting nation must claim liability for the information provided and the well-being of the nation/country.

Funds Per Annual GDP Ranges
Note: Annual GDP alone does not fully estimate the amount of funds per year. Other factors such as population and GDP per person will also affect the given funds.

• An annual GDP of 15 trillion or more: Not applicable for funds;
  • An annual GDP of 12 trillion to 15 trillion: 570,000 NSD/year or 47,500 NSD/month;
  • An annual GDP of 10 trillion to 12 trillion: 600,000 NSD/year or 50,000 NSD/month;
  • An annual GDP of 8 trillion to 10 trillion: 630,000 NSD/year or 52,500 NSD/month;
  • An annual GDP of 6 trillion to 8 trillion: 840,000 NSD/year or 70,000 NSD/month;
  • An annual GDP of 4 trillion to 6 trillion: 870,000 NSD/year or 72,500 NSD/month;
  • An annual GDP of 2 trillion to 4 trillion: 1,200,000 NSD/year or 100,000 NSD/month;
  • An annual GDP of 1 trillion to 2 trillion: 1,500,000 NSD/year or 125,00 NSD/month;
  • An annual GDP of 1 trillion or less: 2,400,000 NSD/year or 200,000 NSD/month.

Application for Emergency Request of Funds
Code: Select all
[box][color=#63C6F7][b][size=150][align=center]Application for Emergency Request of Funds[/align][/size][/b][/color][hr][/hr][color=#808080][b]Requesting Nation:[/b] [nation]Name of Nation[/nation]
[b]Type of Government:[/b]
[b]Type of Economy:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]

[b]Reason for Application (min 100 char.):[/b]
[b]Annual GDP:[/b] $---------- NSD/year
[b]GDP Per Capita:[/b] $------ NSD

[ ] I believe the amount of funds this nation qualifies for should be different.
If marked, enter fund amount: $------- NSD/year or $----- NSD/month
[ ] The information entered for this nation is correct and this nation is what it says to be without question or error.
[/color][/box]

Donate Now
Code: Select all
[box][color=#63C6F7][b][size=150][align=center]Application for Donation[/align][/size][/b][/color][hr][/hr][color=#808080][b]Requesting Nation:[/b] [nation]Name of Nation[/nation]
[b]Type of Government:[/b]
[b]Head of Government:[/b]

[b]Donation Party (select one):[/b]

[ ] - Goverment Official(s)
[ ] - Charity Organisation
[ ] - Bank
[ ] - International Aid Program
[ ] - Community or Group
[ ] - Individual
[ ] - Other:

[b]Donation Amount:[/b] $--------.-- NSD/(year or once)

[ ] - I hereby agree that the information above is correct and without error, and will provide the entered amount of funds to the DCRF until opted out.
[ ] - I agree that the amount providing does not exceed 1 billion NationStates Dollars once or every year.
[/color][/box]

Nations Receiving Aid

Nations Providing Aid

Sponsered by:

Last edited by Taethire on Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:28 am, edited 16 times in total.
The Federal Republic of Taethire
лɪɪᴆᴇᴘᴀѓɴᴀᴌᴀᴘʀᴇᴨᴜʙʟɪᴋᴀ:ᴣ:ᴧᴁᴆɪᴘᴇ.
We are not afraid. Change will come! | ᴍʏɴɪᴇʙᴀᴌᴀᴄᴄᴀ. ᴣᴍɪᴇʀᴀᴚᴏʟɪᴨᴘʏᴌʀᴀᴏό!

RECENT NEWS: Much of Taethire's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. | Men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues. | President Cæletini Langel constructs embassies in the nations of Second Bica, Polkopia, Furbish Islands, Semolia, and Emerstari.

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Fri Feb 03, 2017 6:43 am

Funds Updated

RECENT NEWS: Much of Taethire's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence. | Men avoid even so much as looking at female colleagues. | President Cæletini Langel constructs embassies in the nations of Second Bica, Polkopia, Furbish Islands, Semolia, and Emerstari.

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:57 am

Bump

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:40 pm

Most Nations Are Eligible

We offer international aid funds to help rebuild your economy. Is your nation eligable for relief? Simply fill out the application to find out.
Last edited by Taethire on Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:06 am

Bump.

The Bosparan
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 06, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Bosparan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:50 pm

Application for Emergency Request of Funds

Requesting Nation: The Bosparan
Type of Government: Dominant-party republic
Type of Economy: Mixed
Head of Government: President Rizən Voško

Reason for Application (min 100 char.): If you click here, go to "Economics", then "Largest GDP", our total GDP is NS$24.18 million. Yes, million with an M. That's how poor we are. Maybe part of that is because the yətä (like the similarly named uta used by the other nations in the South Utadarian Union, is completely worthless. Still, that's pretty low. Our GDP per capita is even worse.
Annual GDP: $24,181,249 NSD/year
GDP Per Capita: $0.15 NSD

[ ] I believe the amount of funds this nation qualifies for should be different.
If marked, enter fund amount: $------- NSD/year or $----- NSD/month
[X] The information entered for this nation is correct and this nation is what it says to be without question or error.
Last edited by The Bosparan on Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zorabati
Political Columnist

Founded: Feb 01, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Zorabati » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:15 pm

Every country must have the right to pizza! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:42 pm

OOC: i suggest that you add the app for any nation, company, charity, etc to donate their money to your organization
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:55 am

The Bosparan wrote:snip

Dî Fádecele Repuulîd þen Tæþire

To: The Bosparan Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivelant

This message has been translated by the General Foreign Affairs Council.
Greetings! It is with great honour that we are allowed to introduce ourselves! My name is Salvator Fodore, head of Foreign Affairs for the Federal Republic of Taethire speaking to you in request of the Head of State, Hunor Aartmó. We would like to formally announce our two nations as allies and provide you and your country with the needed financial security in response to your request for aid. We have carefully looked into your application and have decided on transferring the funds of 3,200,000 NSD/year to help rebuild your country.

Your kindness, Salvator Fodore;
Head of Foreign Affairs;
Assistant Trade Manager

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:56 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:OOC: i suggest that you add the app for any nation, company, charity, etc to donate their money to your organization

Thank you. We will look into your suggestion and create the necessary applications for donating parties.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:25 am

Application for Donation

Requesting Nation: Name of Nation Australian Republic
Type of Government: Capitalist Democratic Republic
Head of Government: Steven Jot

Donation Party (select one): Westeel Iron

[ ] - Bank
[ ] - Community or Group
[ ] - Individual
[X]- Multinational Public (Share-Holder Owned) Company- Yes I lnow you comunists have never heard of Corporate Social Reponsibility, but companies are not as greedy as yoj may think

Donation Amount: $10,000,000 NSD/one off

[X] - I hereby agree that the information above is correct and without error, and will provide the entered amount of funds to the DCRF once ever

Signed: CEO: Rebecca White
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:44 am

Australian Republic wrote:snip

To: The Australian Republic Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivelant

Greetings! It is with great honour that we are allowed to introduce ourselves! My name is Salvator Fodore, head of Foreign Affairs for the Federal Republic of Taethire speaking to you in request of the Head of State, Hunor Aartmó. We would like to formally announce our two nations as allies and accept your donation for use in aiding other countries in need. We have carefully looked into your application for donation and have decided on accepting the funds of 10,000,000 NSD. With respect and admiration, thank you.

Head of Foreign Affairs;
Assistant Trade Manager
Last edited by Taethire on Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:11 am

Application for Donation

Requesting Nation: Reino do Brazil
Type of Government: Parliamentary Monarchy
Head of Government: Francisca Dias de Sousa

Donation Party (select one):

[x ] - Charity Organisation
[ ] - Bank
[ ] - Community or Group
[ ] - Individual
[ ] - Other:

Donation Amount: $---200.000.000-----.-- NSD/(year)

[x ] - I hereby agree that the information above is correct and without error, and will provide the entered amount of funds to the DCRF until opted out.

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:08 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:snip

To: Reino do Brazil Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivelant

Greetings! It is with great honour that we are allowed to introduce ourselves! My name is Salvator Fodore, head of the Foreign Affairs office in the Federal Republic of Taethire speaking to you in request of the Head of State, Hunor Aartmó. We would like to formally announce our two nations as allies and accept your donation for use in aiding other countries in need. We have carefully looked into your application for donation and have decided on accepting the funds of 200,000,000 NSD per year. With respect and great admiration, thank you.

Head of Foreign Affairs;
Assistant Trade Manager
Last edited by Taethire on Tue Feb 07, 2017 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:50 pm

Bump.

Afaenvia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 17, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Afaenvia » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:24 pm

Application for Donation

Requesting Nation: The Serene Empire of Afaenvia
Type of Government: Composite Monarchy
Head of Government: HSIM Emperor Lucien Reynard Kane von Kiievenreisse

[ ] - Bank
[X] - International Aid Program
[ ] - Community or Group
[ ] - Individual
[ ] - Other:

Donation Amount: $500 million NSD/yearly

[X] - I hereby agree that the information above is correct and without error, and will provide the entered amount of funds to the DCRF until opted out.
His Serene Imperial Majesty of Afaenvia
Second Prince of the Holy Galactic Empire of Arcadia
Archduke of Colonna
Knight Examplar, Order of St Margaret
Grandmaster, Order of Golden Claw
Lord of the Phoenix Throne

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:05 pm

Afaenvia wrote:snip

To: Afaenvia Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivelant

Greetings! It is with great honour that we are allowed to introduce ourselves! My name is Salvator Fodore, head of Foreign Affairs for the Federal Republic of Taethire speaking to you in request of the Head of State, Hunor Aartmó. We would like to formally announce our two nations as allies and would like to personally get to know you and your people more. We have carefully looked into your application and have decided on transferring the funds of 500,000,000 NSD/year to help rebuild and aid other countries. With respect and admiration, thank you.

Head of Foreign Affairs;
Assistant Trade Manager
Last edited by Taethire on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:36 am

Bump.

Triskovakastan
Civil Servant

Founded: May 06, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Triskovakastan » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:35 pm

Application for Donation

Requesting Nation: The Authoritative Union of Triskovakastan
Type of Government: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy
Head of Government: Sir King Triston the Best IV

[x] - Goverment Official(s)
[ ] - Bank
[] - International Aid Program
[ ] - Community or Group
[ ] - Individual
[ ] - Other:

Donation Amount: $---100,000,000-----.-- NSD/year

[x] - I hereby agree that the information above is correct and without error, and will provide the entered amount of funds to the DCRF until opted out.

Democratic East-Asia
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 30, 2016
Democratic Socialists

Postby Democratic East-Asia » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:38 pm

Application for Donation

Requesting Nation: Democratic East-Asia
Type of Government: Dominant Party Federation
Head of Government: Hu Qiaoling

[ ] - Bank
[X] - Community or Group
[ ] - Individual
[ ] - Other:

Donation Amount: $1,500,000,000.00 NSD once

[X] - I hereby agree that the information above is correct and without error, and will provide the entered amount of funds to the DCRF until opted out.
Last edited by Democratic East-Asia on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Revolutionary Communist State set in Asia. PMT.
NS stats are not used.
Actively funding left-wing "terrorist" organizations since its founding.

Pan Asia Broadcasting Channel: "We will achieve communism in 20 years." - Chairman Wei Yenwu, Central Government | Automation of industries threatens millions of jobs, says economic advisors

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:14 am

Democratic East-Asia wrote:snip

Triskovakastan wrote:snip

Your applications are currently being reviewed. As of now, the status of your donations will remain at PENDING until further notice.

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:48 pm

Application for Donation

Requesting Nation: Pentaga Giudici
Type of Government: Social Presidential Representative Democracy, transitioning to Social Presidential Instant Democracy
Head of Government: President, Vigor

[X] - Goverment Official(s)
[ ] - Bank
[ ] - Community or Group
[ ] - Individual
[ ] - Other:

Donation Amount: forty billion NSD, once

Pentagonal Armaments
Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.

People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening.

I'm surprised too, maybe it's a sign things are looking up.

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:41 am

Democratic East-Asia wrote:snip

Pentaga Giudici wrote:snip

As of now, your applications have moved to the status of DENIED. Reason: It is our job to maintain a quality distribution of funds. We hereby retain our right to deny any person(s) who unlawfully or attempt to transact an unregulated amount of funds, even if for the aid of other countries and their people. It will now be put into place that no countries shall prosecute a donation or transaction of any amount exceeding 1 billion NationStates Dollars once or every year.

Triskovakastan wrote:snip

To: Triskovakastan Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivelant

Greetings! It is with great honour that we are allowed to introduce ourselves! My name is Salvator Fodore, head of the Foreign Affairs office in the Federal Republic of Taethire speaking to you in request of the Head of State, Hunor Aartmó. We would like to formally announce our two nations as allies and accept your donation for use in aiding other countries in need. We have carefully looked into your application for donation and have decided on accepting the funds of 100,000,000 NSD per year. With respect and great admiration, thank you.

Head of Foreign Affairs;
Assistant Trade Manager

Pentaga Giudici
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Pentaga Giudici » Tue Feb 14, 2017 3:47 am

Application for Donation

Requesting Nation: Pentaga Giudici
Type of Government: Social Presidential Representative Democracy, transitioning to Social Presidential Instant Democracy
Head of Government: President, Vigor

[X] - Goverment Official(s)
[ ] - Bank
[ ] - Community or Group
[ ] - Individual
[ ] - Other:

Donation Amount:A single billion NSD, once. A large stack of angry letters complaining about not accepting the other 39 billion dollars.

Pentagonal Armaments
Sometimes you just need something to protect yourself with.

People talking without speaking. People hearing without listening.

I'm surprised too, maybe it's a sign things are looking up.

Taethire
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Taethire » Tue Feb 14, 2017 4:06 am

Pentaga Giudici wrote:snip

To: Pentaga Giudici Minister of Finance and Minister of Foreign Affairs or equivelant

Greetings! We humbly apologise for the previous inconvenience. My name is Salvator Fodore, head of the Foreign Affairs office in the Federal Republic of Taethire speaking to you in request of the Head of State, Hunor Aartmó. We would like to formally announce our two nations as allies and accept your donation for use in the aiding of other countries in need. We have carefully looked into your application, dismissing the previous incoherence for donation, and have decided on accepting the funds of 1,000,000,000 once. With respect and great admiration, thank you.

Head of Foreign Affairs;
Assistant Trade Manager

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade