NATION

PASSWORD

The Pennington Protocols [Free Trade Agreement, Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Lexmark
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 17, 2011
Ex-Nation

The Pennington Protocols [Free Trade Agreement, Open]

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:22 pm

The Pennington Protocols for Economic Cooperation and Free Trade, colloquially known alternatively as the Valle Crucis Free Trade Agreement or simply The Pennington Protocols, is a standing bilateral agreement between the City-State Valle Crucis and the many signatory states bound through international law to the recognition of the mandate contained therein.

It was the product of five years' worth of negotiations and legislation in the city's parliament, the National Council of Valle Crucis (NCVC), led by Councilmember John Pennington (1897 - 1979). The Protocols became binding law on January 1st, 1975 CE.

The Protocols govern the parameters for participation in the Valle Crucis Free Trade Zone.

THEPROTOCOLS

1.) The sovereignty of the City-State Valle Crucis shall be recognized henceforth by all signatories. The sponsorship of this Protocol in the legal tradition of the signatory party or state requires the signing body to recognize the legal claim of sovereignty initiated by the governing body of the City-State Valle Crucis. Signatories will agree to recognize the Government of the City-State Valle Crucis as the legitimate ruling body of the territorial purview adjoined to its custody, and will further acknowledge the right of the Government of the City-State Valle Crucis to exercise legal authority over said purview in accordance with standing international law.

2.) The purview of the City-State Valle Crucis shall not be infringed upon via punitive action. The sponsorship of this Protocol in the legal tradition of the signatory party or state requires the signing body to refrain from any activity of an economic, military or otherwise-political nature that is implicitly designed to cause punitive damage to the territory under the authority of the sovereign Government of the City-State Valle Crucis. This measure shall prescribe the following activities as a violation of the Protocol, and a forfeiture of any benefits granted therein:

• Any hostile incursion into the territorial waters or sovereign airspace of the city-state's legal purview.
  • Any attempt to gain illicit access to the infrastructure or flagged interests of the city-state electronically.
  • Any unduly levied diplomatic, economic or political sanctions against the city-state or its citizenry.
  • Any measure to blockade, which obstructs the free flow of people and goods to and from the city-state.
  • Any faculty offered to other nations or entities in support of the above-listed conditions.
3.) The materiel property of the City-State Valle Crucis shall not be illicitly seized or harmed. The sponsorship of this Protocol in the legal tradition of the signatory party or state requires the signing body to refrain from unlawfully searching, seizing or otherwise disrupting the free movement and enterprise of flagged commercial-mercantile or military vessels belonging to the City-State Valle Crucis. This provision shall include a prohibition against any extrajudicial activities undertaken against flagged vessels operating within the internationally-recognized territorial waters of the signatory party in violation of international maritime laws and statutes.

4.) The materiel interests of the City-State Valle Crucis shall not be subjected to extrajudicial action. The sponsorship of this Protocol in the legal tradition of the signatory party or state requires the signing body to refrain from unlawfully detaining or injuring Valle Crucian nationals, or otherwise-impeding their free and legal movement through the territorial purview of the signatory party (in accordance with the laws and customs of said signatory party) via extrajudicial means. This provision shall be extended to include the full and customary diplomatic rights of marked diplomats of the Government of the City-State Valle Crucis, in accordance with recognized international law on the treatment of state actors exercising agency on behalf of their respective governments.

5.) Concurring signatory parties shall be granted immediate access to the Valle Crucis Free Trade Zone. The acknowledgement of the signatory party to enact legal remedies in concordance with the Protocols stated hitherto shall grant said party immediate access to the Valle Crucis Free Trade Zone. Access to this special economic zone shall encompass the following parameters, as established in the canon of commercial and financial law by the Pennington Act of 1973 through the legislative efforts of the National Council of Valle Crucis:

• All duties and associated fees shall be waived for commercial vessels berthing at marked seaports owned and operated by the Government of the City-State Valle Crucis. The movement of commercial planes in and out of marked airports owned and operated by the Government of the City-State Valle Crucis shall not be impeded.
  • Commercial goods and associated materiel lawfully allowed within the territorial purview of the City-State Valle Crucis shall not be subjected to tariffs or other levies upon entering or leaving the country.
  • Citizens or other marked nationals of the signatory party shall be granted automatic work visas and temporary residency status when contracted or hired to fulfill employment within the purview of the city-state.
  • Preferential treatment shall be extended to signatory parties when engaging in commercial activities with any business that is owned or in likewise manner subsidized by the Government of the City-State Valle Crucis.
6.) Alteration of conditions hereby established shall not take effect without written consent of the signatories. The amendment of any Protocol herein recognized shall not be legally observed until a written statement of agreement shall be obtained by the signatory parties previously signed thereto. Signatory actors are not bound to observe said amendments without written consent from an authorized state representative; however, participation in the Valle Crucis Free Trade Zone may be temporarily suspended until legal remedy is sought by both parties.

7.) These protocols shall take full legal effect at 12:01 AM VST on January 1st, 1975 CE. Signatories to the Protocols shall be afforded full rights and privileges acknowledged hitherto under the 1975 agreement, unless otherwise amended prior to the accordance struck between the City-State Valle Crucis and the signatory party.

THESIGNATORIES
The Honorable Councilmember Edward J. Symmes
Chancellor of the National Council of Valle Crucis

The Honorable Councilmember Eryn S. Cadan
Vice Chancellor of the National Council of Valle Crucis

The Honorable Representative John M. Lorenzen
Commerce Minister of the City-State Valle Crucis

In Chronological Order of Signing...

— The Community of Ethlorek Nations under the Sidereal Crown —
( The Cadenzan Duchy, the Duchy of Kur'zhet, the Grand Duchy of Arimathea )
Eskamar III, Duke of Cadenza, Earl of Lema

Signed January 6th, 1975 CE

— The Kingdom of Nikolia —
Viktorija I, Queen and autocrat all-Nikolian, Grand Duchess of Nitria, Travunia, Moravia, Rutenia, Dubrovia, Vlachia, Leszka, Mazuria and Podunavia. Grand Princess of Kalistasia, and the Perun's Islands. Princess of Skopje. Prefect of Carigrad, protector of the Orthodox Faith

Signed October 11th, 1979 CE

— The Grand Republic of Tarragonia —
The Right Honorable Carlos Pascual Ramos, Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Grand Republic

Signed May 25th, 1981 CE

— The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City —
Prince William the Third, President Ronald Reagan, and Prime Minister Casteauo

Signed September 5th, 1981 CE

— The Empire of Kjalara —
Queen Tove I

Signed August 13th, 2007 CE

Signed January 10th, 2017 CE
— The Libertarian Social Republic of Tectonix —
Valdr Alexander J. Maxwell, Head of State

Signed January 10th, 2017 CE

— The United Kingdom of Aquitayne, Symphonia, and the Republic of Cassonne —
His Majesty the King of Aquitayne, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Lord of the Northern Isles, Lord Protector, Lord Commander of His Majesty's Armed Forces, Samuel Reich

Signed January 12th, 2017 CE

— The Nineteen Countries of Yohannes —
Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria and Empress of the Yohannesian People, Sovereign of Her People's Overseas Realms, Governor of Her Majesty's Institutions

Signed January 13th, 2017 CE

— The Confederation of the New Visayan Islands —
Secretary of Agriculture, Industry and Commerce Ranier Rex del Rosario, MBA

Signed February 8th, 2017 CE

The Pennington Protocols are a set of rules establishing the guidelines to what amounts to a free trade agreement between the City-State Valle Crucis in Astyria and interested parties. Those states or other organizations interested in participating in this agreement are given unfettered access to the Valle Crucis Free Trade Zone: this means no port duties or fees to enter the country, no tariffs or levies on commercial goods entering the city, automatic work visas for your citizens should they come to work in the city, and preferential treatment in negotiations between your state and any state-owned or subsidized business in the city.

In exchange, signing states agree to recognize the sovereignty of Valle Crucis and to not engage in any action that could harm it, its people, or its property. This means no invasions, no blockades, and no helping other nations do the same. Anyone that's interested in joining the Free Trade Zone needs only to fill out the following information (formal communiques are allowed, but not required): your nation's full in-character name, the full name and title of the representative signing the Protocols on behalf of your country (does not have to be your national leader) and the date upon which your country signed. Any date between January 1, 1975 and the present day may be chosen; for those who wish to make this agreement retroactive, simply choose a date on or after 01.01.1975.

If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to telegram me.

Code: Select all
[box][b]Nation's Full IC Name:[/b]

[b]Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title:[/b]

[b]Date of Nation's Signing: (MM/DD/YYYY)[/b][/box]
Last edited by Lexmark on Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Yohannes
Postmaster-General

Founded: Mar 17, 2010
Ex-Nation

Re: The Pennington Protocols

Postby Yohannes » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:53 pm

[ Out of character: I will add in character stuff here later :p ]

Nation's Full IC Name: The Nineteen Countries of Yohannes

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria and Empress of the Yohannesian People, Sovereign of Her People's Overseas Realms, Governor of Her Majesty's Institutions

Date of Nation's Signing: 13/01/2017 (OOC: or can be adapted to differing suitable/ideal canon years)
The Pink Diary | Financial Diary | Embassy Exchange | Main Characters
The Archbishop and His Mission | Adrian Goldwert’s Yohannesian Peace | ISEC | Retired Storytelling Account
Currency | HASF Materials | Bank of Yohannes | SC Resolution # 237 | #teamnana | Posts | Views
Retired II RP Mentor | Yohannes’ [ National Flag ] | Commended WA Nation
♚ Moving to a new nation not because I "wish to move on from past events," but because I'm bored writing about a fictional large nation on NS. Can online personalities with too much time on their hands stop spreading unfounded rumours about this online boy?? XOXO ♚

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:13 pm

[ Out of character: I will add in character stuff here later :p ]

Nation's Full IC Name: The Nineteen Countries of Yohannes

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Her Majesty Garnet til Alexandros, Queen of Alexandria and Empress of the Yohannesian People, Sovereign of Her People's Overseas Realms, Governor of Her Majesty's Institutions

Date of Nation's Signing: 13/01/2017 (OOC: or can be adapted to differing suitable/ideal canon years)

Info added to the Protocols.

[OOC: That date works fine with me; if anything needs to be changed later on, we can amend as needed.]
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:46 pm

[OOC: I'm signing this for Aquitayne, but I'd prefer to do it as the entirety of the UK if VC is groovy with Cassonne being on the list.]

Nation's Full IC Name: The United Kingdom of Aquitayne, Symphonia, and the Republic of Cassonne

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: His Majesty the King of Aquitayne, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Lord of the Northern Isles, Lord Protector, Lord Commander of His Majesty's Armed Forces, Samuel Reich

Date of Nation's Signing: 12/1/2017
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:52 pm

[OOC: I'm signing this for Aquitayne, but I'd prefer to do it as the entirety of the UK if VC is groovy with Cassonne being on the list.]

Nation's Full IC Name: The United Kingdom of Aquitayne, Symphonia, and the Republic of Cassonne

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: His Majesty the King of Aquitayne, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Lord of the Northern Isles, Lord Protector, Lord Commander of His Majesty's Armed Forces, Samuel Reich

Date of Nation's Signing: 12/1/2017

C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Trellin
Envoy

Founded: Jun 05, 2012
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Trellin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:10 am

Dearest friends of the most noble City-State Valle Crucis;

It is in our capacity as President of the Ethlorek Community that the office of the Cadenzan Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as the appointed representatives of the office of the Duke and of the Cadenzan people, contacts you today, and therefore we act on the behalf of the member-states of that community: namely, the Cadenzan Duchy, the Duchy of Kur'zhet and the Grand Duchy of Arimathea. Desirous as we are of retaining all the benefits our respective nations once enjoyed as friends of your proud city-state, and fully cognizant of the nature of the change in manner by which your city-state conducts its relations with its neighbours overseas, we believe we would be remiss to delay in affixing a signature to these 'Pennington Protocols' by way of renewal of the aforementioned ties.

It is therefore with gladness of heart and confidence of vision that on the behalf of Cadenza, Kur'zhet and Arimathea I, Duke Eskamar III of Cadenza, fifty-third earl of Lema, do affix my signature as the representative of the Community of Ethlorek Nations under the Sidereal Crown to this document on this most fitting day, the Feast of the Epiphany and the first Friday since the Day of Rekindling, or the sixth day of the month of January in the year 1975. May it bring our nations together to new heights of prosperity.

Yours in perpetual friendship,

Eskamar III, fifty-third earl of Lema, Duke of Cadenza

Nation's Full IC Name: Community of Ethlorek Nations under the Sidereal Crown:
  • Cadenzan Duchy
  • Duchy of Kur'zhet
  • Grand Duchy of Arimathea

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Eskamar III, Duke of Cadenza, Earl of LEma
Date of Nation's Signing: 01/06/1975
Last edited by Trellin on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:00 pm

Dearest friends of the most noble City-State Valle Crucis;

It is in our capacity as President of the Ethlorek Community that the office of the Cadenzan Ministry of Foreign Affairs, as the appointed representatives of the office of the Duke and of the Cadenzan people, contacts you today, and therefore we act on the behalf of the member-states of that community: namely, the Cadenzan Duchy, the Duchy of Kur'zhet and the Grand Duchy of Arimathea. Desirous as we are of retaining all the benefits our respective nations once enjoyed as friends of your proud city-state, and fully cognizant of the nature of the change in manner by which your city-state conducts its relations with its neighbours overseas, we believe we would be remiss to delay in affixing a signature to these 'Pennington Protocols' by way of renewal of the aforementioned ties.

It is therefore with gladness of heart and confidence of vision that on the behalf of Cadenza, Kur'zhet and Arimathea I, Duke Eskamar III of Cadenza, fifty-third earl of Lema, do affix my signature as the representative of the Community of Ethlorek Nations under the Sidereal Crown to this document on this most fitting day, the Feast of the Epiphany and the first Friday since the Day of Rekindling, or the sixth day of the month of January in the year 1975. May it bring our nations together to new heights of prosperity.

Yours in perpetual friendship,

Eskamar III, fifty-third earl of Lema, Duke of Cadenza

Nation's Full IC Name: Community of Ethlorek Nations under the Sidereal Crown:
  • Cadenzan Duchy
  • Duchy of Kur'zhet
  • Grand Duchy of Arimathea

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Eskamar III, Duke of Cadenza, Earl of LEma
Date of Nation's Signing: 01/06/1975

C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Nikolia
Diplomat

Founded: Feb 23, 2013
New York Times Democracy

Postby Nikolia » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 pm

[ПРЕВЕДЕНА ВЕРЗИЈА - 11.ОКТ. 1979 - TRANSLATED VERSION]

.Image
The Kingdom of Nikolia
Office of Her Majesty

Imperial Palace of Carigrad
Carigrad, Moravia, Nikolia
Tel: +645/6724-2212-4541
Fax: +645/6724-2212-4642

OFFICIAL MESSAGE

To respected friends of the City-State of Valle-Crucis;

It is with utmost respect to see a nation seeking for regional cooperation and free trade in such turbulent times. The said times led my nation in verge of collapse, thankfully, the economic growth is seen more and more as the results from the economic reforms started appearing.
The Pennington Protocols have been suggested to me by Minister of Economy, and after careful consideration with my advisors and the Crown Council, we all agreed; We must not pass such opportunity.

Therefore, I, Viktorija the First of my name, of the house of Petrov-Stefanović of Nikolia, Queen and autocrat all-Nikolian, Grand Duchess of Nitria, Travunia, Moravia, Rutenia, Dubrovia, Vlachia, Leszka, Mazuria and Podunavia. Grand Princess of Kalistasia, and the Perun's Islands. Princess of Skopje. Prefect of Carigrad, protector of the Orthodox Faith hereby do affix my signature in the name of the Kingdom of Nikolia and all its citizens on eleventh day of October, in the year of Our Lord 1979.

Sincerely,
Viktorija I, Queen of Nikolia

11.10.1979 12:21CST CRG/NIK - ZPK-3311079-103

Nation's Full IC Name: Kingdom of Nikolia

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Viktorija I, Queen and autocrat all-Nikolian, Grand Duchess of Nitria, Travunia, Moravia, Rutenia, Dubrovia, Vlachia, Leszka, Mazuria and Podunavia. Grand Princess of Kalistasia, and the Perun's Islands. Princess of Skopje. Prefect of Carigrad, protector of the Orthodox Faith

Date of Nation's Signing: (10/11/1979)
Last edited by Nikolia on Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tinhampton
Postmaster-General

Founded: Oct 05, 2016
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Tinhampton » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:23 pm

To clarify: Are Protocols 1-4 reciprocated with signatories, or is the protection exclusive to Valle Crucis?
The Self-Administrative City of TINHAMPTON (pop. 329,537): Saffron Howard, Mayor (UCP); Alexander Smith, WA Delegate-Ambassador

Authorships & co-authorships: SC#250, SC#251, Issue #1115, SC#267, GA#484, GA#491, GA#533, GA#540, GA#549, SC#356, GA#559, GA#562, GA#567, GA#578, SC#374, GA#582, SC#375, GA#589, GA#590, SC#382, SC#385*, GA#597, GA#607, SC#415, GA#647, GA#656, GA#664, GA#671, GA#674, GA#675, GA#677, GA#680, Issue #1580, GA#682, GA#683, GA#684, GA#692, GA#693, GA#715
The rest of my CV: Cup of Harmony 73 champions; Philosopher-Queen of Sophia; *author of the most popular SC Res. ever; anti-NPO cabalist in good standing; 48yo Tory woman w/Asperger's; Cambridge graduate ~ currently reading The World by Simon Sebag Montefiore

Tectonix
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tectonix » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:56 pm

To the government of the City-State of Valle-Crucis:

It is with great pleasure that I am able to formally state that the Libertarian Social Republic of Tectonix is openly pursuing a full free trade and regional international cooperation between our two states. The Pennington Protocols have already been presented to myself and the Tectonixian Congress, with approval already in progress. I hereby present my signature to affirm our commitment to these protocols.

Best regards,

Nation's Full IC Name: The Libertarian Social Republic of Tectonix

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Valdr Alexander J. Maxwell, Head of State

Date of Nation's Signing: 01.10.17
Last edited by Tectonix on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36
Senator Giovanni Galatis of the DP
Member of the Democratic Party of Galatea - For the many, not the few

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:15 pm

Tinhampton wrote:To clarify: Are Protocols 1-4 reciprocated with signatories, or is the protection exclusive to Valle Crucis?

The Protocols exclusively apply to the signing party and Valle Crucis, not between the signing parties.
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:23 pm

[ПРЕВЕДЕНА ВЕРЗИЈА - 11.ОКТ. 1979 - TRANSLATED VERSION]

.Image
The Kingdom of Nikolia
Office of Her Majesty

Imperial Palace of Carigrad
Carigrad, Moravia, Nikolia
Tel: +645/6724-2212-4541
Fax: +645/6724-2212-4642

OFFICIAL MESSAGE

To respected friends of the City-State of Valle-Crucis;

It is with utmost respect to see a nation seeking for regional cooperation and free trade in such turbulent times. The said times led my nation in verge of collapse, thankfully, the economic growth is seen more and more as the results from the economic reforms started appearing.
The Pennington Protocols have been suggested to me by Minister of Economy, and after careful consideration with my advisors and the Crown Council, we all agreed; We must not pass such opportunity.

Therefore, I, Viktorija the First of my name, of the house of Petrov-Stefanović of Nikolia, Queen and autocrat all-Nikolian, Grand Duchess of Nitria, Travunia, Moravia, Rutenia, Dubrovia, Vlachia, Leszka, Mazuria and Podunavia. Grand Princess of Kalistasia, and the Perun's Islands. Princess of Skopje. Prefect of Carigrad, protector of the Orthodox Faith hereby do affix my signature in the name of the Kingdom of Nikolia and all its citizens on eleventh day of October, in the year of Our Lord 1979.

Sincerely,
Viktorija I, Queen of Nikolia

11.10.1979 12:21CST CRG/NIK - ZPK-3311079-103

Nation's Full IC Name: Kingdom of Nikolia

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Viktorija I, Queen and autocrat all-Nikolian, Grand Duchess of Nitria, Travunia, Moravia, Rutenia, Dubrovia, Vlachia, Leszka, Mazuria and Podunavia. Grand Princess of Kalistasia, and the Perun's Islands. Princess of Skopje. Prefect of Carigrad, protector of the Orthodox Faith

Date of Nation's Signing: (10/11/1979)

To the government of the City-State of Valle-Crucis:

It is with great pleasure that I am able to formally state that the Libertarian Social Republic of Tectonix is openly pursuing a full free trade and regional international cooperation between our two states. The Pennington Protocols have already been presented to myself and the Tectonixian Congress, with approval already in progress. I hereby present my signature to affirm our commitment to these protocols.

Best regards,

Nation's Full IC Name: The Libertarian Social Republic of Tectonix

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Valdr Alexander J. Maxwell, Head of State

Date of Nation's Signing: 01.10.17

The Kingdom of Nikolia and the Libertarian Social Republic of Tectonix have been added to the Protocols.
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Furbish Islands
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Furbish Islands » Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:23 pm

tag
Ðe United Provinces and Territories of Ðe Furbiſh Iſlands
Sic semper tyrannis!
Population: 283.503.325
GDP: $10,095 trillion
Currency: Furbish Guilder, ƒ1 = $1,9655
Monarch: Willem van Orange-Nassau
Stadtholder: Adjoa Iſamaan
Prime Minister: Arthur Trudeau

A social liberal Pacific island paradise, formerly a
Dutch, English, French, Portuguese, and Spanish colony.
Computer science major and stereotypical nerd.
Russian, born in Israel, currently in
Massachusetts, the best state in the US.

This country is mostly based on my RL beliefs.
FBC News: Dover Man Charged With Assault With Deadly Weapon After Throwing Alligator Through Denny's Drive-Thru Window | Three New High Speed Rail Corridors Clear Environmental Review

Timmy City
Minister

Founded: Feb 16, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Timmy City » Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:23 pm

Nation's Full IC Name:The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Prince William the Third, President Ronald Reagan, and Prime Minister Casteauo

Date of Nation's Signing: (MM/DD/YYYY)
09/05/1981
Hurricane Matthew 2016!

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Tue Feb 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Nation's Full IC Name:The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Prince William the Third, President Ronald Reagan, and Prime Minister Casteauo

Date of Nation's Signing: (MM/DD/YYYY)
09/05/1981

The EPCOT and Conch Republic of Timmy City has been added to the Protocols.
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

New Visayan Islands
Game Moderator

Founded: Jan 31, 2017
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby New Visayan Islands » Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:51 am

To: The City-State of Valle-Crucis
Re: The Pennington Protocols

It is in the interest of the Confederation of the New Visayan Islands (henceforth referred to as the Confederation) to openly pursue free trade between your nation and the Confederation. As such, I, speaking for the Confederation, hereby affix my signature to the Protocols.

It is with all hope that our nations benefit from this agreement.

Ranier Rex del Rosario, MBA
Secretary of Agriculture, Industry and Commerce
Confederation of the New Visayan Islands

Nation's Full IC Name: The Confederation of the New Visayan Islands

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Secretary of Agriculture, Industry and Commerce Ranier Rex del Rosario, MBA

Date of Nation's Signing: 02/08/2017 (February 8th, AD 2017)
Last edited by New Visayan Islands on Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Let "¡Viva la Libertad!" be a cry of Eternal Defiance to the Jackboot.
My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

For details on the man behind NVI, click here.

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:11 pm

Nation's Full IC Name: The Confederation of the New Visayan Islands

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Secretary of Agriculture, Industry and Commerce Ranier Rex del Rosario, MBA

Date of Nation's Signing: 02/08/2017 (February 8th, AD 2017)

The Confederation of the New Visayan Islands has been added to the protocols.
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Azura
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2011
Ex-Nation

Postby Azura » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:13 pm

Nation's Full IC Name: The Grand Republic of Tarragonia

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: The Right Honorable Carlos Pascual Ramos, Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Grand Republic

Date of Nation's Signing: 05/25/1981
Last edited by Azura on Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THEREPUBLICOFWOLVEGA
APROUDMEMBREROFGREATERDIENSTAD

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:17 pm

Nation's Full IC Name: The Grand Republic of Tarragonia

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: The Right Honorable Carlos Pascual Ramos, Minister of Foreign Affairs to the Grand Republic

Date of Nation's Signing: 05/25/1981

The Grand Republic of Tarragonia has been added to the Protocols.
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Kjalara
Diplomat

Founded: Apr 23, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Kjalara » Sat Feb 11, 2017 7:23 pm

EMPIRE OF KJALARA

(Encryption: Public)

To:Public Statement

Nation's Full IC Name:Empire of Kjalara

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Queen Tove I

Date of Nation's Signing: (13/08/2007)
Kjalara Wiki (With nothing in it)

Tectonix
Minister

Founded: Apr 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tectonix » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:10 pm

OOC: Just to clarify, Alexander J. Maxwell is his name. His title is Valdr.
Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.36
Senator Giovanni Galatis of the DP
Member of the Democratic Party of Galatea - For the many, not the few

Lexmark
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Lexmark » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:41 pm

EMPIRE OF KJALARA

(Encryption: Public)

To:Public Statement

Nation's Full IC Name:Empire of Kjalara

Nation's Signing Representative, Full Name and Title: Queen Tove I

Date of Nation's Signing: (13/08/2007)

The Empire of Kjalara has been added to the Protocols.
C
R
U
C
I
S
V
A
L
L
E

Advertisement