NATION

PASSWORD

Intergalactic Slave Ring

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:20 pm

The lands bought from bedetopia are fully modernized are are projected to add 20 trillion to the USOS GDP, payments of 3 trillion will be given every year

To Bedetopia
ENCRYPTION 9/10
Is yearly payments fine or do you wish another type?
[End Transmission]

The Invasion of the largest of the planets ISA-1b5tA has begun. The fighter ships are orbiting the planet now and are ready to begin invading the largest 'cities' that are built. Since we have no knowledge of what boarders if any are present we find the biggest 'city' and begin to destroy some of the largest of the buildings to install chaos into the populace. They do not seem very advanced, however mass media is still a possibility of this civilization. Life forms scatter, and fear is installed as out of no where buildings begin to crumble to nothing. Troops being to land stunning as many people as they can find. As with anything the weak come first and the strong are the hardest to find.

Mass media definitely exists as we pick up the radio waves in the air traveling from place to place. After a few hours an entire land mass is completely taken over, with three billion stunned, and waiting to be transported. The large ocean is crossed and the second land mass is attacked. Similar to the first however with defenses ready as they knew about the attack before it arrived in their home. However their defenses are primitive and are crushed easily with only 10 losses and 5 of those are because they fell out of the helicopter. This land mass is definitely bigger as it took two entire days for the invasion to be completed.

After 5 billion total lifeforms have been stunned the tests have been started. Taking only 2 hours to finish the scores are to be tallied and extraterrestrials are to be separated into 4 groups as follows. below a 70% is a fail and they become workers. 71-75% become head workers who live like normal citizens but have to work in the ring. 76-94% Passing grade where they become citizens of the USOS and live by their rules. 95%+ receive free education at our most prestigious universities in hope the help technologically help advance the nation.

The results are counted
3.5 billion failed
500 million are managers
1.9 billion passed
100 million are getting free education.

With the majority being workers they will move to the larger of the land masses and the citizens are to move to the smaller one. To start most of the workers will begin mining looking for minerals that previously were unavailable to the nation. Where as the geniuses who passed are being asked about possible bacteria to be turned into a bio weapon for the nations and the ring.

ONE WEEK LATER

No new minerals were found which was unexpected however the workers are being put to work most making an average of 250 NSD worth of goods a day. Which is to provide the Ring with an extra 320 Trillion NSD added to its GDP.

However a strain of bacteria was found which can devastate a population that has never been exposed to it. all citizens and workers of the ring are required to get a vaccine for the strain so if it is bought by a nation whom has bad intentions towards us then the effects are nullified. The infection if caught averages to spread to 15 others before killing its hosts. With a 70% mortality rate and less then .000001% are immune there is little to no chance of this new weapon doing nothing to a population.

These weapons are being sold for 5 trillion each, and anyone is welcomed to buy them send us an encrypted message so the deal is between us and state how many you would like, if you want the technology to build them your self then we have to work out a deal.
Last edited by Steelers0525 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 5:37 pm

Are there any other planets being attacked by raiding members, or shall the raid on the Dupree-12 system be declared over with and in the past?
War Record:

Alecia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alecia » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:14 pm

Nation name or abbreviation: The Empire of Alecia
Planets you own or have territory on: Vykus'mogen (Orginating planet, owned by Alecia), Earth (Territories, minor), Tameran (Ally Planet, Territories). A dozen conquered planets, six of which still hold sentiment life.
Land size willing to build a main hub on: Floating Islands Delta-2a to Delta-2e. Total landmass equivalent to roughly 1500 acres. Delta-2a, the main island, has a strong magical key line. The island is secure and does not drift or orbit.
Slaves you Own: Delta-2a will come with 500 willing magical volunteers directly under Alecia's rule in order to aid anyone sent by the slave ring to further secure the area. These particular indivifuals are not to be tampered with as they are under Alecia's protection. They are on temporary loan from the Alecia government in order to protect whoever has been sent by the ring. A further 750 non-magical or non-native slaves will be provided; or more on request, provided they can be handled. The non-magical and non-native slaves are without the same limits.

The total amount of non-private slaves, magical or not, number over one billion.

(OOC: Alecia's willing to sell off magical and non magical slaves - native to Alecia, to the Children of the Blue Sun, or to any of their conquered planets once they've settled. Telegram if you're looking for anything in particular. As I, the player, am rather new to this and couldn't see if there was a magic rule or not; I can edit if requested to something a tad more sci-fi instead a mesh of fantasy/sci-fi.)
Last edited by Alecia on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Population is more than ten times the stats shown. Vykus'mogen, planet of the Alecians (etc), is a huge source of magic, which has helped the empire to expand dramatically. Highly WIP.

Alecia's views do not reflect on the views of the player.

(Player uses they/them pronouns. Player will not elaborate on their gender identity.)

Torontonian Canada
Attaché

Founded: Jan 06, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Torontonian Canada » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:34 pm

Dear Steelers0525

We would like to remind you that you must inform us of all transactions that you take part in. That includes the buying and selling of planets or slaves.

Please fill out this form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeyZafZgPECy8Z7GkOsIltpZIl7Ic646oq4TQ04SYLBWKPfFg/viewform

Thanks,

NationStates Central Bank

Proud Founder and Chair of The NationStates Central Bank

Join us on discord at https://discord.gg/mhCGmMJ

Join us on our website at: https://sites.google.com/view/nscentralb/home

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:42 pm

Alecia wrote:Nation name or abbreviation: The Empire of Alecia
Planets you own or have territory on: Vykus'mogen (Orginating planet, owned by Alecia), Earth (Territories, minor), Tameran (Ally Planet, Territories). A dozen conquered planets, six of which still hold sentiment life.
Land size willing to build a main hub on: Floating Islands Delta-2a to Delta-2e. Total landmass equivalent to roughly 1500 acres. Delta-2a, the main island, has a strong magical key line. The island is secure and does not drift or orbit.
Slaves you Own: Delta-2a will come with 500 willing magical volunteers directly under Alecia's rule in order to aid anyone sent by the slave ring to further secure the area. These particular indivifuals are not to be tampered with as they are under Alecia's protection. They are on temporary loan from the Alecia government in order to protect whoever has been sent by the ring. A further 750 non-magical or non-native slaves will be provided; or more on request, provided they can be handled. The non-magical and non-native slaves are without the same limits.

The total amount of non-private slaves, magical or not, number over one billion.

(OOC: Alecia's willing to sell off magical and non magical slaves - native to Alecia, to the Children of the Blue Sun, or to any of their conquered planets once they've settled. Telegram if you're looking for anything in particular. As I, the player, am rather new to this and couldn't see if there was a magic rule or not; I can edit if requested to something a tad more sci-fi instead a mesh of fantasy/sci-fi.)

Accepted, welcome to the ring. In our company there is no rule against magical workers being added, we are interested in seeing what they will bring to the company. Hopefully they exit traits that can help us in one way or another,
War Record:

Bedetopia
Diplomat

Founded: Nov 12, 2012
Psychotic Dictatorship

Postby Bedetopia » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:10 am

Steelers0525 wrote:The lands bought from bedetopia are fully modernized are are projected to add 20 trillion to the USOS GDP, payments of 3 trillion will be given every year

To Bedetopia
ENCRYPTION 9/10
Is yearly payments fine or do you wish another type?
[End Transmission]

If you deem it necessary, then so be it.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:17 am

Steelers0525 wrote:Are there any other planets being attacked by raiding members, or shall the raid on the Dupree-12 system be declared over with and in the past?

I currently invaded a neutral system called Alpha Zeta-3. The tactics used is a straight up invasion, as well as blackmailing and manipulation of the smart populaces to rebel and join the Trafficker organization
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Steelers0525 wrote:Are there any other planets being attacked by raiding members, or shall the raid on the Dupree-12 system be declared over with and in the past?

I currently invaded a neutral system called Alpha Zeta-3. The tactics used is a straight up invasion, as well as blackmailing and manipulation of the smart populaces to rebel and join the Trafficker organization

Acknowledged, we will wait until we post the final gains of the raid until your occupation is complete
War Record:

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:01 am

Steelers0525 wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:I currently invaded a neutral system called Alpha Zeta-3. The tactics used is a straight up invasion, as well as blackmailing and manipulation of the smart populaces to rebel and join the Trafficker organization

Acknowledged, we will wait until we post the final gains of the raid until your occupation is complete

What do you mean?
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:50 am

Steelers0525 wrote:

What do you mean?

Before we release the stats of the raid such as what happened we will wait until your occupation is complete
War Record:

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:30 pm

Our new bio weapon that was created from the last raid is not up for sale. If your nation would like some feel free to ask
War Record:

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:58 am

Steelers0525 wrote:Our new bio weapon that was created from the last raid is not up for sale. If your nation would like some feel free to ask

The Trafficker organization asked for three of these weapons. Meanwhile, the raid on Alpha Zeta-3 system continued, with the criminals attacking the government and good guys, and the successfully brainwashed and blackmailed smart populaces doing the same. The Trafficker soon decided to send in physical support, sending in criminal gangs to attack the government directly and bombard important government facilities with 12 ships, leaded by the new capital ship, a 12 Km Dreadnaught called the Devil. The dreadnaught have a rough, spiked appearances, with black and red colouring on the outside, and many lasers. The ship is bought from a black market, which in turn stole the ship from a privateer, who was defeated by the pirates who then sell the ship in the black market. Soon, after a day of fighting, the system surrendered, and the Traffickers rounded up about 16 billion inhabitants from 3 planets. They soon decided to enslave them all, and take the 2.9 billion intellectuals, criminals, and intelligent members of the subjugated populaces as a member of the Trafficker, and the ISR.
My Dispatch

The Parron Republic
Attaché

Founded: Dec 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Parron Republic » Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:23 am

Gig em Aggies wrote:Even though their was some resistance most inhabited planets of the Skree system were captured by Aggie Soldiers assigned to the ISR all inhabitants were processed and assimilated into the already massive ISR slave stock the new stock places ISR slaves at plus 20,000,000,000 from five different planets of the eight that are inhabited.

Transmission from The Parron Republic

The Parron Republic is currently invading The Groji Collective, and will transfer captured systems to the Intergalactic slave ring on a few conditions, that the
Skree system be returned to the Millidari Democratic Council, war reparations be paid to the Millidari Democratic Council, and the free people of the Skree system be returned to their rightful place in the Skree system.

OOC: your reports are wrong, there's only one habitable planet in the Skree system.
Last edited by The Parron Republic on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Factbooks coming soon.
The Parron Republic
[spoiler= OOC: ] ... [/spoiler]
Defcon
5 4 3 2>>1

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:55 am

Steelers0525 wrote:Our new bio weapon that was created from the last raid is not up for sale. If your nation would like some feel free to ask

The Trafficker organization asked for three of these weapons. Meanwhile, the raid on Alpha Zeta-3 system continued, with the criminals attacking the government and good guys, and the successfully brainwashed and blackmailed smart populaces doing the same. The Trafficker soon decided to send in physical support, sending in criminal gangs to attack the government directly and bombard important government facilities with 12 ships, leaded by the new capital ship, a 12 Km Dreadnaught called the Devil. The dreadnaught have a rough, spiked appearances, with black and red colouring on the outside, and many lasers. The ship is bought from a black market, which in turn stole the ship from a privateer, who was defeated by the pirates who then sell the ship in the black market. Soon, after a day of fighting, the system surrendered, and the Traffickers rounded up about 16 billion inhabitants from 3 planets. They soon decided to enslave them all, and take the 2.9 billion intellectuals, criminals, and intelligent members of the subjugated populaces as a member of the Trafficker, and the ISR.

The weapons will be a total of 15 trillion and good haul of 2.9 billion
War Record:

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:51 pm

The Parron Republic wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:Even though their was some resistance most inhabited planets of the Skree system were captured by Aggie Soldiers assigned to the ISR all inhabitants were processed and assimilated into the already massive ISR slave stock the new stock places ISR slaves at plus 20,000,000,000 from five different planets of the eight that are inhabited.

The Parron Republic is currently invading The Groji Collective, and will transfer captured systems to the Intergalactic slave ring on a few conditions, that the
Skree system be returned to the Millidari Democratic Council, war reparations be paid to the Millidari Democratic Council, and the free people of the Skree system be returned to their rightful place in the Skree system.

OOC: your reports are wrong, there's only one habitable planet in the Skree system.

ISR Aggie rep Col Kendo Askai stated "conquered planets and systems under the ISR will not be returned they have already been processed and sold and now are awaiting transport to serve out their enslavement, but thank you for letting us know about the Groji collective we will be sending ships their soon to collect all captured people."
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:49 pm

OOC: OP was updated with a weapon dealer, if you wish to add or buy weapons then in it is on the OP
War Record:

The Parron Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parron Republic » Fri Jan 20, 2017 3:31 am

Gig em Aggies wrote:
The Parron Republic wrote:

ISR Aggie rep Col Kendo Askai stated "conquered planets and systems under the ISR will not be returned they have already been processed and sold and now are awaiting transport to serve out their enslavement, but thank you for letting us know about the Groji collective we will be sending ships their soon to collect all captured people."

Transmission from the Parron Republic

You will not touch the collective, for they are ours.
Should it come to it, the Parron Republic will not hesitate to ally the Groji Collective.

Transmission from the Coalition of the Free Realms

Your subjugation of the Millidari Democratic Council hasn't gone unnoticed. We demand that the Skree system and it's people be returned.

Transmission from the Millidari Remnant Forces

The Skree system is not yours. The invasion still fresh in the people's memories. The resistance, strong. The Union will not ignore a member state. Release the Skree system and it's people.
Factbooks coming soon.
The Parron Republic
Defcon
5 4 3 2>>1

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:06 am

OOC: I made a RP war thread here https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=5&t=400921 to have war play on here instead of in the ISR thread.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:34 pm

Nation: The Trafficker Crime Organization
Weapon Name: Sloth Virus
Classification (I.e WMD, Firearm, ect.): Biological WMD
Selling Cost: 20 trillion per weapon
Description: The Sloth Virus is a WMD recently created by the Trafficker, with intellectuals and scientists from all corner of galaxy and all species' that decided to work in crime, as well as kidnapped intellectuals and scientists. The Sloth Virus is a virus that does as it's name said, attacking nervous systen of it's host. The virus attempted to destroy, deactivate, and slow down certain parts of the nerve, by invading and replicating inside of them, as well as depositing certain molecules inside the cells. The effect of the attacks will cause the host to become lazy, tired, fatigued, sleepy, sleep in the mid stage, and finally death in the last stage, which will happen 10 days after the initial infection, which means an antidote is also developed, which can be sprayed to heal the victims, as the antidote contains nanobots that targeted and destroy the virus
My Dispatch

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:37 am

The Federation of Kendor wrote:Nation: The Trafficker Crime Organization
Weapon Name: Sloth Virus
Classification (I.e WMD, Firearm, ect.): Biological WMD
Selling Cost: 20 trillion per weapon
Description: The Sloth Virus is a WMD recently created by the Trafficker, with intellectuals and scientists from all corner of galaxy and all species' that decided to work in crime, as well as kidnapped intellectuals and scientists. The Sloth Virus is a virus that does as it's name said, attacking nervous systen of it's host. The virus attempted to destroy, deactivate, and slow down certain parts of the nerve, by invading and replicating inside of them, as well as depositing certain molecules inside the cells. The effect of the attacks will cause the host to become lazy, tired, fatigued, sleepy, sleep in the mid stage, and finally death in the last stage, which will happen 10 days after the initial infection, which means an antidote is also developed, which can be sprayed to heal the victims, as the antidote contains nanobots that targeted and destroy the virus

Weapon accepted hopefully it boosts our sales
War Record:

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:54 am

Due to an arriving conflict involving the Parron republic over the groji collective Ascension station now offers another choice in slaves

Basic grunt:
this basic grunt slave has all the functionality of a slave and soldier but is processed to only have basic skills such as knowing how to fire a weapon & reloading, & and charging at enemies they do not have a sense of self preservation or self worth, making them cheap throw aways. after a conflict you don't have to fear these basic grunt slaves wont cause you any problems as their limited brain function prevents them from planning any type of detailed plot, they do what you tell them to do. aka Monkey hear monkey do

Price $500,000 per individual or your best offer

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:57 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:Due to an arriving conflict involving the Parron republic over the groji collective Ascension station now offers another choice in slaves

Basic grunt:
this basic grunt slave has all the functionality of a slave and soldier but is processed to only have basic skills such as knowing how to fire a weapon & reloading, & and charging at enemies they do not have a sense of self preservation or self worth, making them cheap throw aways. after a conflict you don't have to fear these basic grunt slaves wont cause you any problems as their limited brain function prevents them from planning any type of detailed plot, they do what you tell them to do. aka Monkey hear monkey do

Price $500,000 per individual or your best offer

Now lets win the war!
War Record:

Alecia
Lobbyist

Founded: Nov 30, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Alecia » Mon Jan 23, 2017 4:55 pm

After five years of fighting, Alecia has recently conquered the planet of Moyama. The planet appears bleak from a distance, but houses a lush and verdant atmosphere. The population numbers over 4 billion (including dominant life forms, humanoids henceforth referred to as Florrans). Alecia is currently in the process of securing the planet and it's two moons to a standard worthy to secure further resources for the ISR.

More information to follow.
Last edited by Alecia on Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Population is more than ten times the stats shown. Vykus'mogen, planet of the Alecians (etc), is a huge source of magic, which has helped the empire to expand dramatically. Highly WIP.

Alecia's views do not reflect on the views of the player.

(Player uses they/them pronouns. Player will not elaborate on their gender identity.)

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:55 pm

Alecia wrote:After five years of fighting, Alecia has recently conquered the planet of Moyama. The planet appears bleak from a distance, but houses a lush and verdant atmosphere. The population numbers over 4 billion (including dominant life forms, humanoids henceforth referred to as ). Alecia is currently in the process of securing the planet and it's two moons to a standard worthy to secure further resources for the ISR.

Would you like us to send back up fleets and troops to make the take over go more smoothly?
War Record:

The Parron Republic
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby The Parron Republic » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:44 am

Alecia wrote:After five years of fighting, Alecia has recently conquered the planet of Moyama. The planet appears bleak from a distance, but houses a lush and verdant atmosphere. The population numbers over 4 billion (including dominant life forms, humanoids henceforth referred to as ). Alecia is currently in the process of securing the planet and it's two moons to a standard worthy to secure further resources for the ISR.

Well, at least I know my casus belli.
Factbooks coming soon.
The Parron Republic
Defcon
5 4 3 2>>1

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade