NATION

PASSWORD

Intergalactic Slave Ring

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Intergalactic Slave Ring

Postby Steelers0525 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:07 am

OOC: I promise I'm not a psychopath!

The USOS has officially opened its slave ring to intergalactic community in an effort to gain allies, business partners, and boost production rates across the nation. The slave ring consists of tons of slaves and we are willing to buy and sell slaves to try and gain a profit from them. They can produce anywhere from 10-1500 dollars worth of goods a day each.

Notes from the founders: The two founders of this ring are that of the USOS and GEA. We have final say on all operations done by the ring.

Types and classifications of workers

Homo Sapiens
Well rounded, with a high capacity of intelligence and with the ability to grow and adapt very quickly.
Firsecticods
Very Strong, low intelligence capacity, and tend to be followers rather then leaders.
Construtonoids
Very Intelligent, lacks in most other fields
Noctonialides
Lack in every field, used mostly for lad experiments or work such as transporting goods from camps to shops.
Magicalitads
Exert interesting traits that help the ring in a multitude of different ways.
Basic Grunt
this basic grunt slave has all the functionality of a slave and soldier but is processed to only have basic skills such as knowing how to fire a weapon & reloading, & and charging at enemies they do not have a sense of self preservation or self worth, making them cheap throw aways. after a conflict you don't have to fear these basic grunt slaves wont cause you any problems as their limited brain function prevents them from planning any type of detailed plot, they do what you tell them to do. aka Monkey hear monkey do

*All of these can be bought or sold, prices are negotiated for*

Our Side Business (Run By The ISR CEO)
Weapons For Sale

Bio Weapon II Cost: 15 Trillion Desc: created with a bacteria that no species other than Noctonialides have been exposed to.
Sloth Virus Cost 20 Trillion Desc: The Sloth Virus is a virus that does as it's name said, attacking nervous systen of it's host. The virus attempted to destroy, deactivate, and slow down certain parts of the nerve, by invading and replicating inside of them, as well as depositing certain molecules inside the cells.

Add A Weapon
Code: Select all
Nation:
Weapon Name:
Classification (I.e WMD, Firearm, ect.):
Selling Cost:
Description:


Buy A Weapon
Code: Select all
Nation:
Weapon wanted:
Quantity:
Total Cost:


Roles:
Leader - USOS Members- Bedetopia

Leader- GEA

Co-Leader USOS, Co-Leader GEA

"The Trafficking"


Slave Count: 164,755,390,100

Amount of Planets The Ring Includes: 1542

Numbers may be outdated please view the code to view the live profits. CODE: Writing in process


Extra GDP added to nations or groups apart of the ring
$935,657,048,103,000 NSD


Note: If you take over a planet completely, please state the number of slaves gained, their maximum potential per day each, then provide a GDP figure of the planet. You do this by finding 70% of the maximum potential times the number of slaves times 365. If you want you can also add a description of the planet such as existing infrastructure and what not.

Nations Included In The Ring:
USOS : 3 planets
GEA: 1500 planets
Hurota: 1
Bedetopia: 2
"The Trafficking" : 5
Seeder: 17
Torontonian Canada: 1
Alecia: 10


Applications:

Buy Slaves
Code: Select all
Amounted requested:
Classification:
Offered price per slave:
Extra notes:


Sell Slaves
Code: Select all
Amount selling:
Classification (If not listed provide details) :
Requested rate:
Extra Notes:


Partnership/Join The Ring
Code: Select all
Nation name or abbreviation:
Planets you own or have territory on:
Land size willing to build a main hub on:
Slaves you Own (Amount/Classification):
*If classification is not registered then provide a description*


Job Application (Must Be A Partner)
Code: Select all
Nation Abbreviation:
Planets owned:
Job wanted:
*If planet conqueror* Size of army:
*If Transportation Manager* Brief description of your transportation technology:
*If payment manager* Experience with the job in other companies:


Partnership owners each get 10% of all slave transactions.
(Partners please say all the slaves you own so they will be counted towards the total)

Signature addition
Code: Select all
[align=center][url=https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=396805][color=#FF0000][b]Participant of the Intergalactic Slave Ring[/b][/color][/url][/align]


~CEO Bill Clark
Last edited by Steelers0525 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 1:58 pm, edited 61 times in total.
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7529
Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:05 pm

Image

Ascension Intergalactic Trade Depot: Nestled within the quiet zone of the great spot on the lifeless world of Sullivan Prime. Set up as a trade/rest stop for intergalactic traders until the military of GEA took it over and turned it into a massive trade depot primarily dealing with slaves of different worlds.

Slave Auctions happen every two hours in the vast Ascension Grand Hall viewing of slaves before auction will happen in the Preparation Hall where you may look at available slaves being auctioned off. All payments for slaves will be made after auction is over

Terminus Transport Station is where all slaves who have been bought will be loaded onto transports and then transported to destination of choice. Payment for transportation and security of slaves and ship crew will be made after ship arrives at the chosen destination. Non-payment for slaves, security, or transportation will result in forfeiture of slaves and bid not being refunded to buyer.
Last edited by Gig em Aggies on Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

User avatar
Hurota
Civilian
 
Posts: 1
Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Hurota » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:48 am

Nation name or abbreviation: Hurota
Planets you own or have territory on: Myanus
Land willing to give the USOS for a trading hub: 1 square inch
Slaves you Own: 1,000,000,000

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:49 am

Hurota wrote:Nation name or abbreviation: Hurota
Planets you own or have territory on: Myanus
Land willing to give the USOS for a trading hub: 1 square inch
Slaves you Own: 1,000,000,000


accpeted
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 3:19 pm

The tread is open to anyone
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
Barisea
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 430
Founded: May 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Barisea » Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:19 pm

Steelers0525 wrote:The tread is open to anyone

OOC question: slaves can't come from when one nation raids another, right?
and if that did happen, the nation who was raided could have their citizens removed from the market, right?
Last edited by Barisea on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barisea is a Napoleonic Era to WW2 Scandinavia nation.
A 18.4 civilization, according to this index.

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:13 am

Barisea wrote:
Steelers0525 wrote:The tread is open to anyone

OOC question: slaves can't come from when one nation raids another, right?
and if that did happen, the nation who was raided could have their citizens removed from the market, right?


only if it is in the treaty or the raided nation is changed into a puppet or completely annexed
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
The Solar Consortium
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Consortium » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:21 am

OOC: can we buy slaves without joining the ring? time to spread the word...............With other nations built on slavery..........

(tag)
Last edited by The Solar Consortium on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:34 pm

The Solar Consortium wrote:OOC: can we buy slaves without joining the ring? time to spread the word...............With other nations built on slavery..........

(tag)


Yes, all nations built on slavery are all welcomed
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Fri Dec 16, 2016 10:04 am

bump
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
The Skrall
Spokesperson
 
Posts: 101
Founded: May 24, 2016
Father Knows Best State

5,000,000 Brasilistani Slaves

Postby The Skrall » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:59 pm

Amount selling: 5,000,000 slaves. (Homo sapiens)
Requested rate: 10 NSD per slave, 25,000,000 NSD for all 5,000,000 slaves. (5 NSD per slave)
Extra Notes: These slaves are all Brasilistanis. Brasilistan took some of our citizens as slaves, and made them work in Brasilistani diamond mines, so we attacked and annexed Brasilistan when they refused to return our citizens. We are now selling 5 million Brasilistanis, who are all criminals.
(This is from the Brasilistan issue chain, which is part of the Skrall's history.)
Last edited by The Skrall on Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Life is simple: move ahead, conquer, secure what you have taken, and then move on."
"We all have a debt to nature due, I'll pay mine and so must you."
- Lord Tuma [Political Compass - Economy: -5.13 | Authoritarianism: 6.54]
We are a nation of silicon-based life forms that live for 1000s of years and are around 2-4 times the height of a human.

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:25 am

The Skrall wrote:Amount selling: 5,000,000 slaves. (Homo sapiens)
Requested rate: 10 NSD per slave, 25,000,000 NSD for all 5,000,000 slaves. (5 NSD per slave)
Extra Notes: These slaves are all Brasilistanis. Brasilistan took some of our citizens as slaves, and made them work in Brasilistani diamond mines, so we attacked and annexed Brasilistan when they refused to return our citizens. We are now selling 5 million Brasilistanis, who are all criminals.
(This is from the Brasilistan issue chain, which is part of the Skrall's history.)

Accepted *pays 25 million NSD* Pleasure doing business with you
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
The Ctan
Minister
 
Posts: 2790
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:01 am

Member Application & Job Application

Nation name or abbreviation: Long Form - The Great Civilization of the C'tan - Short Form - The C'tan Empire
Planets you own or have territory on: Three Supreme Throneworlds, dozens or scores of active Throneworlds, Hundreds of Core Worlds, and millions of active or semi-active Fringe Worlds, as well as dormant land claims on a myriad of other worlds.
Land size willing to build a main hub on: Any area required on the fringe world of Azan Thullan, which can be assigned to bulk storage of slaves or any other purpose. We will provide defenses, however.
Slaves you Own: Countless millions, drawn from diverse nations, the most recent of which was Crystal Spires, which submitted to C'tani rule earlier this year. Slaves are most often either economic migrants or criminals convicted of offences in occupied territory. Note that slaves are not state-owned and no income will be generated by them.
Slave Case Study #1: Gɑrumer Kɛlɛrei, Male, Spirean Beastling (Faun). Gɑrumer was recently acquired from a small town outside the Spirean city of Glorelheim, and currently serves as the personal attendant of Arshai Nekhet ita Thurasid, Carlan Heights, Graxis, Duat.
Slave Case Study #2: Kirimi Zɛjiya, Female, Spirean Beastling (Gyrfalconling) is a rarer breed acquired from the Siren's Call slaving guild in Crystal Spires some years ago. She currently wears the collar of the Red Lamp in Isasrach, an exclusive house of recreation.
Job wanted: Transportation Manager
Brief description of your transportation technology: The C'tan Empire uses extremely potent transportation technology. The cornerstones of this are widespread availability of portals, which function by a bounded point-to-point wormhole generation, and inertialess drive, which provides a faster than light system capable of transiting the galaxy in short notice. By use of these technologies large numbers of persons may be moved anywhere at short notice.

Portals are functionally 'stargates' but can be scaled to any size required and multiple units can be used in close proximity, ranging from within a single building to across the galaxy. Inertialess drive manipulates the laws of reality around a vessel to render it 'free' - that is to say to negate its inerita and the effects of relativity, allowing it to accellerate to transluminal speeds, often exceeding 1e12c.
Notes: Humans will be treated no better than anyone else here.
Last edited by The Ctan on Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
"If any should be slaves, it should be first those who desire it for themselves, and secondly those who desire it for others. When I hear anyone arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally." ~ Abraham Lincoln
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."

User avatar
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7529
Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Intergalactic Slave Ring

Postby Gig em Aggies » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:39 am

The Ctan wrote:
Member Application & Job Application

Nation name or abbreviation: Long Form - The Great Civilization of the C'tan - Short Form - The C'tan Empire
Planets you own or have territory on: Three Supreme Throneworlds, dozens or scores of active Throneworlds, Hundreds of Core Worlds, and millions of active or semi-active Fringe Worlds, as well as dormant land claims on a myriad of other worlds.
Land size willing to build a main hub on: Any area required on the fringe world of Azan Thullan, which can be assigned to bulk storage of slaves or any other purpose. We will provide defenses, however.
Slaves you Own: Countless millions, drawn from diverse nations, the most recent of which was Crystal Spires, which submitted to C'tani rule earlier this year. Slaves are most often either economic migrants or criminals convicted of offences in occupied territory. Note that slaves are not state-owned and no income will be generated by them.
Slave Case Study #1: Gɑrumer Kɛlɛrei, Male, Spirean Beastling (Faun). Gɑrumer was recently acquired from a small town outside the Spirean city of Glorelheim, and currently serves as the personal attendant of Arshai Nekhet ita Thurasid, Carlan Heights, Graxis, Duat.
Slave Case Study #2: Kirimi Zɛjiya, Female, Spirean Beastling (Gyrfalconling) is a rarer breed acquired from the Siren's Call slaving guild in Crystal Spires some years ago. She currently wears the collar of the Red Lamp in Isasrach, an exclusive house of recreation.
Job wanted: Transportation Manager
Brief description of your transportation technology: The C'tan Empire uses extremely potent transportation technology. The cornerstones of this are widespread availability of portals, which function by a bounded point-to-point wormhole generation, and inertialess drive, which provides a faster than light system capable of transiting the galaxy in short notice. By use of these technologies large numbers of persons may be moved anywhere at short notice.

Portals are functionally 'stargates' but can be scaled to any size required and multiple units can be used in close proximity, ranging from within a single building to across the galaxy. Inertialess drive manipulates the laws of reality around a vessel to render it 'free' - that is to say to negate its inerita and the effects of relativity, allowing it to accellerate to transluminal speeds, often exceeding 1e12c.
Notes: Humans will be treated no better than anyone else here.

I approve your request as a member of our transportation department but overall acceptance falls with the other co-founder
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
The Ctan wrote:
Member Application & Job Application

Nation name or abbreviation: Long Form - The Great Civilization of the C'tan - Short Form - The C'tan Empire
Planets you own or have territory on: Three Supreme Throneworlds, dozens or scores of active Throneworlds, Hundreds of Core Worlds, and millions of active or semi-active Fringe Worlds, as well as dormant land claims on a myriad of other worlds.
Land size willing to build a main hub on: Any area required on the fringe world of Azan Thullan, which can be assigned to bulk storage of slaves or any other purpose. We will provide defenses, however.
Slaves you Own: Countless millions, drawn from diverse nations, the most recent of which was Crystal Spires, which submitted to C'tani rule earlier this year. Slaves are most often either economic migrants or criminals convicted of offences in occupied territory. Note that slaves are not state-owned and no income will be generated by them.
Slave Case Study #1: Gɑrumer Kɛlɛrei, Male, Spirean Beastling (Faun). Gɑrumer was recently acquired from a small town outside the Spirean city of Glorelheim, and currently serves as the personal attendant of Arshai Nekhet ita Thurasid, Carlan Heights, Graxis, Duat.
Slave Case Study #2: Kirimi Zɛjiya, Female, Spirean Beastling (Gyrfalconling) is a rarer breed acquired from the Siren's Call slaving guild in Crystal Spires some years ago. She currently wears the collar of the Red Lamp in Isasrach, an exclusive house of recreation.
Job wanted: Transportation Manager
Brief description of your transportation technology: The C'tan Empire uses extremely potent transportation technology. The cornerstones of this are widespread availability of portals, which function by a bounded point-to-point wormhole generation, and inertialess drive, which provides a faster than light system capable of transiting the galaxy in short notice. By use of these technologies large numbers of persons may be moved anywhere at short notice.

Portals are functionally 'stargates' but can be scaled to any size required and multiple units can be used in close proximity, ranging from within a single building to across the galaxy. Inertialess drive manipulates the laws of reality around a vessel to render it 'free' - that is to say to negate its inerita and the effects of relativity, allowing it to accellerate to transluminal speeds, often exceeding 1e12c.
Notes: Humans will be treated no better than anyone else here.

I approve your request as a member of our transportation department but overall acceptance falls with the other co-founder



Your accepted, and GEA you can accept people if you want to

Pleasure to have you with us
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
The Solar Consortium
Political Columnist
 
Posts: 2
Founded: Oct 10, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby The Solar Consortium » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:20 am

Amounted requested: 1 000 000
Offered price per slave: 100 300 Credits (1 Credit = 2 USD)
Extra notes: stealth transports? Some nations are monitoring.
200 000 000 Credits

User avatar
Falighte Caron
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Falighte Caron » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:29 am

Amounted requested: 1000
Offered price per slave: 600 Credits
Extra notes: stealth transports, and avoid the patrols.
Last edited by Falighte Caron on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires
 
Posts: 428
Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:16 am

The Solar Consortium wrote:
Amounted requested: 1 000 000
Offered price per slave: 100 300 Credits (1 Credit = 2 USD)
Extra notes: stealth transports? Some nations are monitoring.
200 000 000 Credits



Accepted however GEA deals with transport so ask him :)
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

User avatar
The Ctan
Minister
 
Posts: 2790
Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:28 am

Ascension Intergalactic Trade Depot

The gas giant of Sullivan Prime was host to probably the most activity in its long existence as a group of C’tani ships arrived. These were transport craft, long Vingilot class vessels, built along a central spine with modular containers on either side, each of these hundreds of meters long and almost a vessel in its own right. These were the basic option for transporting bulk goods, and in this instance, people, the colca module designed for prisoners was a highly sophisticated automated prison capable of housing six thousand people, meaning that the standard Vingilot could transport over a quarter of a million prisoners.

Down at the other end of the scale, there existed a much simpler option for small purchases, the Brickhead-Class Light Personnel Mover, in its (Secure) Personnel Mover configuration, this light ship could transport twenty two slaves to and from any location one might please for a round trip of up to five hundred light years; this vessel was designed to prevent revolts from sizing it by having only two possible destinations programmed into it at mission launch, meaning that even if the bars and force fields and guards were insufficient.

Other ships there were, too, more formidable still, they were miles-long crescent shapes of green metal, warships. The warships of the Great Civilization were widely feared, each was a sapient machine of immense power, at the heart of each were fissures in space-time that allowed it to tap the radiations of distant quasars, black holes far beyond the largest in the Milky Way galaxy, and their weapons systems could scourge continents and sunder planetoids with ease. Inside each such vessel were the grim faces of necrons, the machine-warriors of the Great Civilization. These beings had been organic, once, but no longer. Now they were machines, cold, ancient souls that would rarely pause at any atrocity they were bidden to engage in, in the name of their cause.

Image
Image
Transmission Source: Ae'rina Anatirakh ita Aravakh, Commanding Officer, Task Force Angron.
Destination: Ascension Intergalactic Trade Depot
Security: General broadcast

We have arrived to provide transport and additional protection to you in your commerce here. We will, with your permission, assist in garrison duties and system protection for Ascension Depot. Please signal your confirmation of docking permission for our forces and vessels.


Image
Image

Transmission Source: Viva Maiven ita Thurasid, Intergalactic Slave Ring Transportation Department
Destination: The Solar Consortium
Security: High Security Transmission

Greetings,

We have several ‘stealth’ options – the foremost is that we will simply remain at hyperspeed until entering direct orbit of your world. We can also arrange for a confidential meeting at an isolated location, if you are concerned about your world being viewed. There is no stealth in space in a general sense, however.

Private delivery and shipping will cost you an additional fifty million credits. Please source your currency in fungible goods, rather than private currency. You have also made a calculation error, one hundred million slaves at three hundred credits each is three hundred million credits. We will begin transport once confirmed by the sales department. Rest assured, we will make sure that no one we disapprove of observes your commerce.

~ Viva


Image
Image

Transmission Source: Viva Maiven ita Thurasid, Intergalactic Slave Ring Transportation Department
Destination: Falighte Caron
Security: High Security Transmission

Greetings,

We have several ‘stealth’ options – the foremost is that we will simply remain at hyperspeed until entering direct orbit of your world. We can also arrange for a confidential meeting at an isolated location, if you are concerned about your world being viewed. There is no stealth in space in a general sense, however.

Private delivery and shipping will cost you an additional half million credits. Please source your currency in fungible goods, rather than private currency. We will begin transport once confirmed by the sales department. Rest assured, we have a good way of getting past abolitionist patrols.

~ Viva

Garm, The Great Civilization

Viva lay on a recliner, the sea breeze of the central ocean cooling her residence in the harsh foothills of the Nasturmere desert. “Janus, boy,” she said, gesturing to her bronzed attendant, whose ancestors had come from a nation called the Pyrillic Empire, which was reformed from a nation once known as Orlkjestad, as she flicked both messages across the iron scroll, a sophisticated personal computing device, that she held on her lap, “I can see that this will be an amusing one,” she said, looking up at the live feed of events at Sullivan Prime, “fetch me some Chemer berries, and be quick about it.”
"If any should be slaves, it should be first those who desire it for themselves, and secondly those who desire it for others. When I hear anyone arguing for slavery I feel a strong impulse to see it tried on him personally." ~ Abraham Lincoln
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."

User avatar
Falighte Caron
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Repost of Request

Postby Falighte Caron » Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:35 am

Amounted requested: 1000
Offered price per slave: 1,000,000 NSD
Extra notes: Decline this offer if the transports are not able to get past the blockade.
Last edited by Falighte Caron on Sat Dec 31, 2016 5:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
Falighte Caron
Lobbyist
 
Posts: 11
Founded: Dec 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Request of partnership.

Postby Falighte Caron » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:08 am

Nation name or abbreviation: Falighte Caron
Planets you own or have territory on: 7 Tundra worlds, 3 arid worlds,1 moon - sized alpine world and 1 ringworld.
Land size willing to build a main hub on: The moon - sized alpine world, which is undeveloped currently.
Slaves you Own: 1,906,200.

User avatar
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7529
Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Dec 31, 2016 11:28 pm

Falighte Caron wrote:Nation name or abbreviation: Falighte Caron
Planets you own or have territory on: 7 Tundra worlds, 3 arid worlds,1 moon - sized alpine world and 1 ringworld.
Land size willing to build a main hub on: The moon - sized alpine world, which is undeveloped currently.
Slaves you Own: 1,906,200.

All your requests are accepted welcome aboard
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Senator
 
Posts: 4584
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:59 pm

A message was sended to the homeworld of the Intergalactic Slave Ring

Code: Select all
From: An organization that condemns slavery

We are appalled by your selling of slaves, let alone by the number of worlds and nations involved. We believe that every sentient and nonsentient creatures in the universe or even multiverse, intelligent or not deserve a right to be free. Hereby we will condemn you and all nations involved for slave trafficking.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

User avatar
Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker
 
Posts: 7529
Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:47 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:A message was sended to the homeworld of the Intergalactic Slave Ring

Code: Select all
From: An organization that condemns slavery

We are appalled by your selling of slaves, let alone by the number of worlds and nations involved. We believe that every sentient and nonsentient creatures in the universe or even multiverse, intelligent or not deserve a right to be free. Hereby we will condemn you and all nations involved for slave trafficking.


Your condemnation of our operation is amusing it made my day I for one wouldn't come into your business and tell you how to run it so why should I let you do the same. We happen to employ millions of people who depend on the money we make here would you rather let millions of little kids die of starvation just so a fraction of slaves can be free? If you freed them I would most decently place all slaves in your cities to eat your food drink your water and take your jobs from your honest hard working citizens of whom most would get angry at you for allowing this.

Yours sincerely
Carol Whittle-Director of Ascension
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

User avatar
The Federation of Kendor
Senator
 
Posts: 4584
Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Left-Leaning College State

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
The Federation of Kendor wrote:A message was sended to the homeworld of the Intergalactic Slave Ring

Code: Select all
From: An organization that condemns slavery

We are appalled by your selling of slaves, let alone by the number of worlds and nations involved. We believe that every sentient and nonsentient creatures in the universe or even multiverse, intelligent or not deserve a right to be free. Hereby we will condemn you and all nations involved for slave trafficking.


Your condemnation of our operation is amusing it made my day I for one wouldn't come into your business and tell you how to run it so why should I let you do the same. We happen to employ millions of people who depend on the money we make here would you rather let millions of little kids die of starvation just so a fraction of slaves can be free? If you freed them I would most decently place all slaves in your cities to eat your food drink your water and take your jobs from your honest hard working citizens of whom most would get angry at you for allowing this.

Yours sincerely
Carol Whittle-Director of Ascension

Code: Select all
We don't care. The nation where we originated from have an efficient welfare system. This means that the poor is very little, if not nonexistent because the government always create new jobs and force everyone to donate, especially with the rich people. We also have many non human races and immigrants that take our job, and there are always many jobs available.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

Advertisement

Remove ads