NATION

PASSWORD

A new weapon released

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Dragos-Land
Bureaucrat

Founded: Nov 12, 2016
Ex-Nation

A new weapon released

Postby Dragos-Land » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:14 pm

"Devil's Machine-Gun" Shoot Range: 1km; 100 bullets per second; bullet size: 5mm; Price: 1000 bitcoins
Democracy is not a true way to rule.

Dragos-Land has been splitted. Checkout the factbook "WAR IS OVER".

Dragos-Land
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragos-Land » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:15 pm

telegram me if you want to buy.

Varlets
Civilian

Founded: Nov 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Varlets » Sun Nov 13, 2016 12:29 pm

The former new Empire Of Varlets would like to trade with you in weapons. We are mainly a peaceful nation...except to the outsiders. We have read about your nation and like your policies. We would like to also ally.

Thank You
The Empire of Varlets

Dragos-Land
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Dragos-Land » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:32 pm

Varlets wrote:The former new Empire Of Varlets would like to trade with you in weapons. We are mainly a peaceful nation...except to the outsiders. We have read about your nation and like your policies. We would like to also ally.

Thank You
The Empire of Varlets

I am happy to be allies.

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:05 pm

I would love to buy some, you can TG me with a price or if you want to trade for them just look at my Factbook for info about my exports
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

Dmitry II
Spokesperson

Founded: Oct 25, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Dmitry II » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:07 pm

Dragos-Land wrote:"Devil's Machine-Gun" Shoot Range: 1km; 100 bullets per second; bullet size: 5mm; Price: 1000 bitcoins

I am particularly interested in this machine gun, though mostly for the name because who doesn't want a cool weapon named the Devil's Machine-Gun?
However, before I request to buy this machine gun, I'd like to ask the following questions:
  • Does it have the cool flame decals? (If it doesn't I will feel very discouraged to buy this)
  • Has it been thoroughly tested to prove its effectiveness
  • Is this a weapon with high recoil? This high fire rate seems that this is.
  • Has it been used in real battles and warfare?
  • What is this weapon composed of in terms of what metal it's made of, and are the production costs of this weapon cheap?
  • Is this purchase simply the unit cost of a Devil's Machine Gun, or is this the blueprints and designs of the weapon? I'd prefer to purchase the design specifications of this weapon to be able to manufacture this in my region.
Last edited by Dmitry II on Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Puppet of Zone 71

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Founded: Dec 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Devil's Machine Gun

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:51 pm

To: Dmitry II
From: General B. Jackson, Northern Commonwealth Foreign Export Division

Thank you for expressing interest in our product!

To address your questions in order, the Devil's Machine-Gun does not come with flame decals. It does, however, often emit flames from the sides of the rails shortly before it melts, although this is neither safe nor suggested. We would also not suggest adding any artwork to the weapon, for reasons we will outline further along.

Every weapon we ship is rigorously tested in factory conditions. As we cannot send these weapons into combat for testing, we take pride in simulating the inclement environment that they would experience. For this reason, we will offer 5 of these on loan for 6 months of testing, fully covered against any damages they should encounter. Historical versions, however, have seen some use at the hands of the Dark Lord Satan.

This weapon does, indeed, have high recoil. The nature of this weapon makes it quite suitable, however, for larger systems. We advise using this in coordination with advanced weapons control systems, in such roles as close-in weapons systems (CIWS) on ships or forward operating bases, or as the main armament for low-level air defense. Lighter vehicles, including many civilian vehicles, are capable of carrying it, however they must be fired from fixed positions. As a rule of thumb: if it can mount a 105mm gun, it can mount the Devil's Machine-Gun.

A little bit of history on this weapon:
The Devil's Machine-Gun was not invented originally by man. During the Great Cataclysm and ensuing disastrous Invasion of Hell, several copies of the weapon were recovered, along with large quantities of Argentium. These weapons were furiously studied in an attempt to turn the war around - however, as it often is, it was too little and too late to change much. When the war ended in stalemate along the rail lines leading into hell, research continued on the subject, but this time with intent of distribution.

A functional diagram of the system, featuring the Weapon, the Mounting System, and the Control System.

The weapon itself is composed of an average of 2.5 argentium rail-barrels mounted on a single receiver, which feeds both three of them. The receiver itself is covered in unusual markings which, when omitted for testing purposes, resulted in a large number of deaths in obscure areas in the world. It is currently understood that the markings on the receiver aid in the spontaneous fabrication of the 5mm projectiles in the correct place, with small changes in the markings resulting in small shifts in the location and properties of ammunition materialization. While this is currently being investigated as a weapon system in it's own right, that is still a long way off, and we highly encourage you to purchase the Devil's Machine-Gun in the interim.

For the 1000 Bitcoin purchase, you will receive:
1 - Devil's Machine-Gun
1 - 500-page user's manual and firing guide
1 - Zoroastrian Book of Prayer
1 - cleaning kit with a 75mL bottle of blood of the innocent
Assorted mounting brackets can be requested at no extra charge.

Due to the extremely sensitive materials used in the production of these, we cannot allow you to produce these locally.

Again, thank you for your interest.
Last edited by Nanmaunaktuk on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:44 am, edited 2 times in total.

Kathmandue
Envoy

Founded: Dec 20, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Kathmandue » Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:41 pm

I'll buy 5

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Founded: Aug 15, 2009
Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:16 pm

Dragos-Land wrote:"Devil's Machine-Gun" Shoot Range: 1km; 100 bullets per second; bullet size: 5mm; Price: 1000 bitcoins

Hello their we do always enjoy new weapons our military would be interested in this system not for use in combat but for Opfor training I our simulation war games your "machine gun" fires far to slow for a good weapon such as our trusty bullpup rifle at 800-1000 rounds a minute, the caliber is far less then powerful for an combat killing effectiveness and at 1100yds your "machine guns" 5mm rounds will no reach our troops hell even one of my generals daughters nerd gun can hit harder and shoot faster then this. We will only pay $10,000 for 200 guns anyways
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:52 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:

Hello their we do always enjoy new weapons our military would be interested in this system not for use in combat but for Opfor training I our simulation war games your "machine gun" fires far to slow for a good weapon such as our trusty bullpup rifle at 800-1000 rounds a minute, the caliber is far less then powerful for an combat killing effectiveness and at 1100yds your "machine guns" 5mm rounds will no reach our troops hell even one of my generals daughters nerd gun can hit harder and shoot faster then this. We will only pay $10,000 for 200 guns anyways

To whom it may concern;

Thank you for your interest in purchasing our products. However, we cannot sell our weapons below market price.

I would also encourage you to re-read the details of our weapon system. The Devil's Machine-Gun has an effective rate of fire of 100 rounds per second, or 6,000 rounds per minute. This is substantially more than can be fired out of any conventional 5/2 barrel system, which also happens to put a limit on the caliber due to recoil. We can assure you, however, that the 5mm round is not lacking in stopping power: not only are they projected at ultrasonic velocities, they carry with them the souls of the damned, which we assure you are quite lethal to living opponents. They also, for reasons I have outlined in previous answers, do not require an external feed system, and thus the Devil's Machine-Gun system is standalone, and requires no logistical tail.

For many reasons, I cannot allow you to try and use this for training purposes without first warning you that this weapon can NOT feed blanks, or any Less-Than-Lethal ammunition. The 1km range listed is the rough range beyond which the souls of the damned can escape the projectile, causing both to cease to exist. Note that, while escape is possible, it is not guaranteed, as some souls have stayed with their projectile for a record 2.4 km. They also remain lethal regardless of velocity while within 1km - do NOT attempt to touch any expended ammunition with bare hands until the system has left the 1km radius.

I hope you take time to re-evaluate your stance on this system, we hope we can look forwards to doing business with you in the future.

Kathmandue wrote:I'll buy 5

Purchase has been approved. If you encounter any demonic possessions/outbreaks or cataclysmic rapture-tier events, please contact emergency support at [redacted]. For all other questions, comments, and concerns, feel free to contact us directly.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:14 pm

Nanmaunaktuk wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:Hello their we do always enjoy new weapons our military would be interested in this system not for use in combat but for Opfor training I our simulation war games your "machine gun" fires far to slow for a good weapon such as our trusty bullpup rifle at 800-1000 rounds a minute, the caliber is far less then powerful for an combat killing effectiveness and at 1100yds your "machine guns" 5mm rounds will no reach our troops hell even one of my generals daughters nerd gun can hit harder and shoot faster then this. We will only pay $10,000 for 200 guns anyways

To whom it may concern;

Thank you for your interest in purchasing our products. However, we cannot sell our weapons below market price.

I would also encourage you to re-read the details of our weapon system. The Devil's Machine-Gun has an effective rate of fire of 100 rounds per second, or 6,000 rounds per minute. This is substantially more than can be fired out of any conventional 5/2 barrel system, which also happens to put a limit on the caliber due to recoil. We can assure you, however, that the 5mm round is not lacking in stopping power: not only are they projected at ultrasonic velocities, they carry with them the souls of the damned, which we assure you are quite lethal to living opponents. They also, for reasons I have outlined in previous answers, do not require an external feed system, and thus the Devil's Machine-Gun system is standalone, and requires no logistical tail.

For many reasons, I cannot allow you to try and use this for training purposes without first warning you that this weapon can NOT feed blanks, or any Less-Than-Lethal ammunition. The 1km range listed is the rough range beyond which the souls of the damned can escape the projectile, causing both to cease to exist. Note that, while escape is possible, it is not guaranteed, as some souls have stayed with their projectile for a record 2.4 km. They also remain lethal regardless of velocity while within 1km - do NOT attempt to touch any expended ammunition with bare hands until the system has left the 1km radius.

I hope you take time to re-evaluate your stance on this system, we hope we can look forwards to doing business with you in the future.

Kathmandue wrote:I'll buy 5

Purchase has been approved. If you encounter any demonic possessions/outbreaks or cataclysmic rapture-tier events, please contact emergency support at [redacted]. For all other questions, comments, and concerns, feel free to contact us directly.

How can i trust someone's word when they are not the seller of the product? Plus ha you call that a weapon we have already explored vast worlds and realms far beyond if your men or stories spoke of what Hell is afraid of then you shall know of our power none of your bullets will harm us when hit or by touching them with barehands.
“One of the serious problems of planning against Aggie doctrine is that the Aggies do not read their manuals nor do they feel any obligations to follow their doctrine.”
“The reason that the Aggies does so well in wartime, is that war is chaos, and the Aggies practices chaos on a daily basis.”
“If we don’t know what we are doing, the enemy certainly can’t anticipate our future actions!”

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:How can i trust someone's word when they are not the seller of the product? Plus ha you call that a weapon we have already explored vast worlds and realms far beyond if your men or stories spoke of what Hell is afraid of then you shall know of our power none of your bullets will harm us when hit or by touching them with barehands.

Sir, if you're going to continue to cause a disturbance, I will have to have security remove you. I am 100% the seller of this product. Would a fake employee have this nametag? No? Thought so.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Thu Dec 15, 2016 7:48 am

Nanmaunaktuk wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:How can i trust someone's word when they are not the seller of the product? Plus ha you call that a weapon we have already explored vast worlds and realms far beyond if your men or stories spoke of what Hell is afraid of then you shall know of our power none of your bullets will harm us when hit or by touching them with barehands.

Sir, if you're going to continue to cause a disturbance, I will have to have security remove you. I am 100% the seller of this product. Would a fake employee have this nametag? No? Thought so.

Well clearly dagos-land is the seller like I said before how can I trust your word if your not the seller. Plus just stating your the seller ain't enough.

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:56 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:
Nanmaunaktuk wrote:Sir, if you're going to continue to cause a disturbance, I will have to have security remove you. I am 100% the seller of this product. Would a fake employee have this nametag? No? Thought so.

Well clearly dagos-land is the seller like I said before how can I trust your word if your not the seller. Plus just stating your the seller ain't enough.

What, so selling a product doesn't make me the seller?

I'm doing a better job selling this product than he is.

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Fri Dec 23, 2016 9:20 pm

Nanmaunaktuk wrote:
Gig em Aggies wrote:Well clearly dagos-land is the seller like I said before how can I trust your word if your not the seller. Plus just stating your the seller ain't enough.

What, so selling a product doesn't make me the seller?

I'm doing a better job selling this product than he is.

I would call you a second party seller

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Ah, but you do recognize me as a seller !

Gig em Aggies
Powerbroker

Iron Fist Consumerists

Postby Gig em Aggies » Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:45 am

Nanmaunaktuk wrote:Ah, but you do recognize me as a seller !

Yes as a second hand seller not the main who actually does the important deals

Example: Boeing sells the F-16 to the USAF then the USAF sells their old F-16's to Indonesia

You are the USAF when they sell to Indonesia not Boeing

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:05 pm

Gig em Aggies wrote:Yes as a second hand seller not the main who actually does the important deals

Example: Boeing sells the F-16 to the USAF then the USAF sells their old F-16's to Indonesia

You are the USAF when they sell to Indonesia not Boeing

So, then, why not take my advice, and order 5 of these systems? For testing purposes, you understand.

EstRADia
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 29, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby EstRADia » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:14 pm

Nanmaunaktuk sure looks like the seller of this magnificent weapon to me. Also, I'll take 3.5 of this weapon system. The .5 being manufacturing defects.

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Wed Dec 28, 2016 8:43 pm

EsTrAdIA wrote:Nanmaunaktuk sure looks like the seller of this magnificent weapon to me. Also, I'll take 3.5 of this weapon system. The .5 being manufacturing defects.

To whom it may concern;

Thank you for you purchase of 3.5 weapons. The price for this will be 3500 bitcoins, payable be cash, check, or human sacrifice.

Please note that by ordering a non-integer number of these weapons, you void any warranties that exist around this weapon. In case of demonic possession or spontaneous ammunition generation, please contact your local emergency services first, before attempting to reach us to place your claim. We cannot refund the souls of the sacrificed past 24 hours, nor the souls of those hit by the projectiles associated with these weapons. This weapon, and any entities spawned by it, may express opinions and views that are their own, and do not reflect those of the company. Any similarity between hellspawn, undead, possessed, or visions you experience and persons, whether living or dead, is real, and should be investigated thoroughly. In case the weapon fails to function, please see the Operator's Guide. Use only approved Holy Water with this weapon. This weapon is known to the state of California to cause cancer.

With all that boring legal text out of the way, I hope you enjoy your purchases!

Celibrae
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 05, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Celibrae » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:56 am

To all who may or may not be concerned;

You are all a victim of a brutal farce, a venomous fabrication, a dastardly lie. The so called Devil's Machine Gun is a Chinese knock-off of our weapon system, the Demon's Bofors: A conversion kit for the 40mm Bofors, providing standard HE, AP airburst, and APFSDS-T rounds all of which powered by the souls of the damned.

These impostors are in fact selling a far inferior product, as 5 millimetre souls are obviously subservient to 40 millimetre souls. In fact, the Demon's Bofors is capable of controlling the insignificant souls of the Devil's Machine Gun with it's heftier rounds.

We also offer more flexible and fair payment options: 99 bitcoins a month for ten months covers the price of the Demon's Bofors, for a grand total of 999 bitcoins, precisely 1 bitcoin less.
Last edited by Celibrae on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Though much is taken, much abides; and though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."

Christus Empire
Bureaucrat

Founded: Apr 30, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Christus Empire » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:34 am

This is one huge disgrace.

Our Ministry of God took a closer look over this weaponary and we came to conclusion. This weapon was stolen from our Great Leader's desk when he was inventing Moving Pictures Machine Plus(known better as MPMP)! THIS WEAPON IS OURS AND WE DEMAND 90% OF SHARES, OR YOUR EMPIRE SHALL FACE REPERCUSSIONS.

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:19 am

Celibrae wrote:To all who may or may not be concerned;

You are all a victim of a brutal farce, a venomous fabrication, a dastardly lie. The so called Devil's Machine Gun is a Chinese knock-off of our weapon system, the Demon's Bofors: A conversion kit for the 40mm Bofors, providing standard HE, AP airburst, and APFSDS-T rounds all of which powered by the souls of the damned.

These impostors are in fact selling a far inferior product, as 5 millimetre souls are obviously subservient to 40 millimetre souls. In fact, the Demon's Bofors is capable of controlling the insignificant souls of the Devil's Machine Gun with it's heftier rounds.

We also offer more flexible and fair payment options: 99 bitcoins a month for ten months covers the price of the Demon's Bofors, for a grand total of 999 bitcoins, precisely 1 bitcoin less.

To those concerned within the Celebrity Arms Department;

While we appreciate the concern, we would like to raise multiple concerns. First and foremost, the Demon's Bofors is not suitable for vehicle mounting, as tests have shown that the weapon itself releases high levels of white-soul radiation. This makes the system only usable for remote outposts, where outright possession of the gun can become a serious hazard. With a range far exceeding 25km, this weapon is not safe for use in any form except that of Mass Destruction - around where it is deployed.

As well, it may surprise you to realize that 99 x 10 = 990, not 999. We're not sure how you intend to draw the extra 9 bitcoins - or if those bitcoins are simply the implied value of the lives that will be lost if someone attempts to utilize your hazardous system - but we would greatly appreciate a more transparent sales policy.

Thank you kindly,

Interim Sales Manager,
Timber

Nanmaunaktuk
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Nanmaunaktuk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:30 am

Christus Empire wrote:This is one huge disgrace.

Our Ministry of God took a closer look over this weaponary and we came to conclusion. This weapon was stolen from our Great Leader's desk when he was inventing Moving Pictures Machine Plus(known better as MPMP)! THIS WEAPON IS OURS AND WE DEMAND 90% OF SHARES, OR YOUR EMPIRE SHALL FACE REPERCUSSIONS.

Dear God,

While we realize that the weapons we are selling are indeed quite similar to those used by the Devil himself during the Invasion of Hell, which was in turn copied from God's Machine-Gun, we would like to clarify that those other weapons exist in a different plane of reality. The mortal plane within which we are developing this system has no other equivalents, and the weapon is indeed quite distinct in structure for those reasons.

We cannot offer a 90% share of our company without an investment in your name, but we would be happy to allot you a discount for your troubles. Alternatively, you could start selling the God's Machine-Gun on this plane, and drive us out of business.

And you can take that "holier than thou" attitude and shove it.

Thank you, and have a nice day,

Interim Sales Manager,
Timber

Masylvana
Secretary

Founded: Sep 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Masylvana » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:37 am

As interesting a weapon platform such as "Devil's Machine Gun" appears on first glance, after careful analysis with current Masylvanan Combat Forces the logistical issues involved on an international scale with such a weapon and the very-low callibre of the weapon platform in question makes it impractical for usage by Masylvanan forces.

However, if the nation of Dragos-Land wishes to perform sales of the weapon within the Masylvanan True Free Trade Zone, there will be no objections so long as the Non-Aggression Principle is observed. In fact it is encouraged due to a currency system that is mutually recognised between our two territories.
I'm doing a Q&A! Send me any question about Masylvana to me and I'll answer it to the best of my abilities while lodging the answer in a factbook.

Political compass:
Economic left/right: 8.25
Social libertarian/authoritarian: -2.67

Please use my factbook for stats where possible, otherwise make your own interpretations. A bit of imagination never hurt, after all.

Next

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade