NATION

PASSWORD

Meinhardt Brauerei [MT|Brewery|OPEN]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Pasundia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasundia » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:10 pm

Name of country: Pasundia
Location of future farm(s): Parahyangan
How many farm slots will you provide?: 15
Size of land per slot approved for sale to Meinhardt Brauerei (farm slots are around 230 acres, medium slots are around 700 acres, and large slots are around 1,600 acres): 10,550 acres
You are aware and approve future farm(s) to produce agricultural resources for Meinhardt Brauerei in its production of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. Meinhardt Brauerei farms typically grow fruit or other harvested ingredients to be used in the production of our beverages; of which include but is not limited to fruit like apples and berries, rye and wheat, hops, and grapes for wine. The likely final destination of these raw ingredients, unless contracts made otherwise, will be Meinhardt Brauerei breweries, distilleries, or storage facilities. All ingredients, unless contractually made so, will be used solely for production of Meinhardt Brauerei beverages. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this will also include agricultural laws governing local and national farming operations. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: none

Common Territories
Senator

Founded: Nov 08, 2011
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Common Territories » Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:06 pm

To: Maxwell W., Director of Beverage Trade; Democratic States of Wercas.
From: Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, Chief Executive Officer/Owner; Meinhardt Brauerei.
Subject: Application.
Encryption: Standard.

Dear Mr. Maxwell W.,

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, owner and CEO of the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our time in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or your some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are pleased to hear of your company's interest in our products. Your application for the selected products have been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $720,000 NSD. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, CEO & Owner
Meinhardt Brauerei

To: Government of the Republic of Pasundia.
From: Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, Chief Executive Officer/Owner; Meinhardt Brauerei.

To whom this may concern,

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, owner and CEO of the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our time in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or your some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open farms in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned facilities shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei
Last edited by Common Territories on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wercas
Secretary

Founded: May 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wercas » Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:22 am

Name of country:Wercas
Number of liquor stores:1
Location of future liquor store(s): Derston tower floor 28 Areoboc
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws: everything is approved.
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: nothing

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:22 pm

To: Government of the Democratic States of Wercas.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open a liquor store in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned facility shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Chricoma
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:20 am

The Breakfast Courier Company

To Whom it May Concern,

Good Morning/Evening/Afternoon, I am a representative of the Breakfast Courier Company, we are a regional newspaper that represents the roleplay happenings in the region of the Official European Union. We are the second largest newspaper there, however, we have the most viewers. This is due to us constantly doing new things to keep or newspaper exciting to new viewers. Our newspapers include comics,
news, financial news, recipes, quotes, and to the point of this letter; advertisements. These advertisements link to other newspapers, GE&T companies, and to other organizations. So, we ask if you would like to have an advertisement on one of our papers. You will have to design the advertisement, it can be a .gif or .png or .jpg image. If you do not have the resources to design an ad you can use your company's logo. We very much look forward to displaying your ad on our newspaper. Remember, there is not limit; so you can request for your ad to be put on multiple newspapers (they cannot be consecutive, you cannot have your ad on Issue #39 and then on Issue #40. But Issue #39 and then Issue #45 would be okay.)

Thank You for your consideration
Lukas U. Hasek
Chief Representative of Intercorporate Relations

HQ Location
443 Bauxford Exchange, Talford, Chricoma

PO Box
992PO Kjilyger, Talford, Chricoma
331PO Black, Urtheos, Vigors, Chricoma

Company Phone
+88 7767-443-9090-1

FAX
+88 7767-9876588

Website
thebreakfastcourier.co.gk
thebreakfastcourier.co.gk/timeslots
thebreakfastcourier.co.gk/issues
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:41 am

OOC: Gonna give this a lighthearted kick in the rear-end for the sake of some activity 8)

And sorry I never got back to the above poster, I must have totally forgotten to address this post in some way after coming home from visiting family. If I had remembered, I'd have at least responded officially to your post.

Charellia
Minister

Founded: Jul 24, 2012
New York Times Democracy

Postby Charellia » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:57 am

Name of country: United Federation of Charellia
Number of liquor stores: 25
Location of future liquor store(s): Provincial capitals and other major cities
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws. Liquor stores under Meinhardt Brauerei management sell the company's owned beverages, any other product owned by Meinhardt Brauerei, or any other third party product sold/retailed by Meinhardt Brauerei, liquor and non-liquor. In certain cases, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may provide mentioned products for special events after formulating a written contract to provide services. If a domestic customer requires continuous shipments, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may be used in the process of fulfilling such obligations. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this includes following local jurisdiction age requirements, "dry laws" that prevent liquor sales at certain times/dates, and any other local/territory/national ordinances controlling alcohol. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: Drinking age varies by province from 18-20.

Name of country: United Federation of Charellia
Location of future farm(s): Northern region of Netien Province
How many farm slots will you provide?: 2
Size of land per slot approved for sale to Meinhardt Brauerei (farm slots are around 230 acres, medium slots are around 700 acres, and large slots are around 1,600 acres): 1600 acres
You are aware and approve future farm(s) to produce agricultural resources for Meinhardt Brauerei in its production of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. Meinhardt Brauerei farms typically grow fruit or other harvested ingredients to be used in the production of our beverages; of which include but is not limited to fruit like apples and berries, rye and wheat, hops, and grapes for wine. The likely final destination of these raw ingredients, unless contracts made otherwise, will be Meinhardt Brauerei breweries, distilleries, or storage facilities. All ingredients, unless contractually made so, will be used solely for production of Meinhardt Brauerei beverages. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this will also include agricultural laws governing local and national farming operations. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.:

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:56 pm

To: Government of the United Federation of Charellia.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open liquor stores & farms in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted - mentioned facilities shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Tawakin
Civil Servant

Founded: Jun 04, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Tawakin » Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:26 am

TAWAKIN NATIONAL COUNCIL - OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION
From: Sarah Lierge, Chief Councillor of the Empire of Tawakin
To: Meinhardt Brauerei
Subject: Seeking Interest for National Project

Good evening,

The Tawakin National Council is looking to open our nation's doors to new businesses and industries so that we can liven our economy. Our National Renewal Plan went into full swing earlier in the year and so far we have massively increased tourist and business traffic to and from Tawakin through investments into a full remodel and expansion of Zeldrin International Airport, proposing a new port and a complete revitalization of our rail and public transport networks.

As part of our plan, we are seeking interest from international bodies who can begin business in Tawakin and work with the National Council in our efforts to build a better future for our nation and its' people. We came across Meinhardt Brauerei whilst searching for businesses within the Common Territories. We believe that with our desire to build our economy, and your company's continuing need to expand, that an expansion plan to bring Meinhardt Brauerei to Tawakin would be a huge benefit to both parties.

With the other projects forming the National Renewal Plan, conditions could not be better for starting up operations in Tawakin. Meinhardt Brauerei will benefit from:
  • A brand new port with easy access to international destinations
  • Direct access to our national rail network with state of the art freight and passenger trains operating 24/7 across Tawakin
  • Getting in early and securing the perfect location for its' facilities
  • Access to Council subsidies to help with setup costs
  • A National Work & Training program means there won't be any shortage of workers

Meinhardt Brauerei will be able to apply for permits for any and all facilities, farms and retail outlets required for initial setup, expanding as needed in future.

We thank you for taking the time to read and hope to hear from you soon!

Sarah Lierge

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:56 am

To: Sarah Lierge, Chief Councillor; Empire of Tawakin.
Subject: Expansion interest.

Dear Mrs. Lierge,

We are pleased to hear of your nation's exponential growth as it seeks to invest in its transportation industry/infrastructure. Meinhardt Brauerei would be honored to be part of your country's economic revitalization efforts by investing in the Tawakin economy and job market. To us, an investment is like a seed that one day will sprout a mighty tree; every nation to our eyes is a potential seed waiting to become a flourishing tree that bears fruit. I'd like to first give you and other government representatives a rundown of our facilities that may interest you and your people. First are our affiliated farms. Bountiful in fruits, vegetables, and other cash-crops, farms are our lifeblood in making essential brewing/distilling products that are the building blocks for our many beverages; although they serve to supply only our business, we often find ourselves with overabundant product which policy dictates we sell to local/foreign markets or donate to good causes. Next, our breweries and distilleries are the manufacturing sites for all our beverage products. Our many highly rated beverages have been stocked worldwide since the eighteen hundreds, and have an illustrious history that we're proud to contribute to each and every day - this would include beers like ale, hard liquors as in whisky, and our vintage wine. Bottling is done by our affiliated bottling facilities who directly bottle, package, and send out finished product to customers worldwide; we often find empty space in many of our bottling facilities' schedules that allow us to bottle other products if a lucrative contract finds its way to our company. Storage facilities house our many finished products, be they stacks of containers full of beer, or endless rows of barreled whisky. These facilities play a major part in our production system, doubling as both general product storage facilities and storage facilities where we can age our product before selling them on the international market - this is typically the last stop before finished product is shipped to a buying customer or one of our affiliated stores. Lastly, our liquor stores are high quality storefronts that offer our many beverages, act as liaisons for larger import orders of liquor (often selling barrels or kegs and taking import orders), and are home to our wide variety of other local/imported beverage and non-beverage products; although our products are front-and-center, our selection of other products, be they local or foreign, is unmatched by most!

Our initial proposal is the opening/construction of all these facilities to exponentially develop our business in your nation, be that at a steady rate of growth. We propose eight to twelve (or more) farms to provide our farming needs and contribute to our international supply; around twenty breweries & distilleries between the two options so we can craft our beverages in vast quantities; four bottling facilities to bottle/package our products; forty storage facilities to store and age our beverages in; and between fifty to two hundred liquor stores to sell our beverage products out of. Ideally these locations would be spread out throughout your nation and would serve to target high opportunity markets. We want to go in and provide jobs to your residents, serve the drinking, hospitality, and entertainment industries with our beverages, be stocked on local store shelves for residents to find us easier, and our stores to be found throughout Tawakin by customers to buy straight from the source. This system also creates a production chain where our farms grow brewing/distilling materials, breweries/distilleries make our beverages, storage facilities store and age our beverage products, and liquor stores then sell them to the people of Tawakin. We hope this proposal meets your standards and that we can conduct future business soon. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Vionna-Frankenlisch
Ambassador

Founded: Jun 21, 2014

Postby Vionna-Frankenlisch » Mon Sep 24, 2018 4:01 pm

Name of client: Imperial Army Supply Board
Country of origin: United Kingdom of Vionna-Frankenlisch
The location/destination of shipments (specific address/location): Brumley, Kingdom of Frankenlisch
Product(s) you wish to purchase (name of specific brand): Ulrich's Straight Whisky
Quantity of said product(s) you desire (standard sizes & their prices are adjacent to specific product listings): 20,000x 750ml bottle, 500 barrels
Is this order reoccurring? If so, in what time frame (weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, or specify other)?: One time, possibly to be repeated
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/etc.: To be issued to army officers as part of the new "officer and a gentleman" ration scheme.

Name of country: United Kingdom of Vionna-Frankenlisch
Type of facility you wish opened : Brewery
Number of facility(ies) to be opened (please be specific): 1
Location of future facility(ies) (specific address/location): 101 Halberdier Street, Gestoria (Former "Old Pike" Brewery)
You are aware and approve future facility/facilities to produce alcoholic beverages to be either shipped to foreign destinations for future management, or, directly to customers located abroad. Shipment may also be made to domestic distributors/storage facilities/bottling facilities/customers. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: Replacing a previous tenant in a brewing facility owned directly by the Crown. "Old Pike", a brand of dark ale has liquidated most of its assets and now has only one brewing facility left leaving buildings that need new owners. As the brewery on Halberdier Street in Gestoria is now unoccupied and is legally owned by the Crown amongst many other properties that provide the Imperial income, it is being offered in tenure to Meinhardt Brauerei, in the hopes that we might strengthen the economy of an ally. Even in a token way.
New Edom wrote:Unwerth laughed. “Such hen lobsters are the Vionnans. But then, every Vionnan is half a sodomite."

Commissar of Revolutionary Action of the INTERNATIONAL SOCIALIST CONGRESS
Also responsible for Espicuta of Teremara, go check that region out for a friendly crew and a fulfilling MT role-playing experience!

iiWiki

Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 01, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele » Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:25 pm

Name of country: Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele
Location of future farm(s): Petty kindom of Karci
How many farm slots will you provide?: 6
Size of land per slot approved for sale to Meinhardt Brauerei (farm slots are around 230 acres, medium slots are around 700 acres, and large slots are around 1,600 acres): 2 hectares
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: All farmland in our great nation has been nationalized by the goverment to ensure the availability of food to every Celean. As such, Meinhardt Brauerei would need to enter into a leasing agreement with the National Celean Farming Company, which has been established to be responsible for maintaining arable land and overseeing all domestic agriculture. Recently, our responsibilities have been extented to include to attract foreign corporations to invest into our nation for the purposes of diversifying our agriculture and reducing unemployment.

Signed,

Eliana Huvoz, Director of Operations

National Celean Farming Company
Greatest nation in the world ruled by the wize and benevolent Grand Monarch
This nation may, or may not represent some, all, or none of my political views.

I have yet to find a political ideology with few enough flaws for me to like it

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:20 pm

To: Imperial Army Supply Board; United Kingdom of Vionna-Frankenlisch.
Subject: Applications.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, owner and CEO of the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our time in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or you're some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are pleased to hear of your organization's interest in our products. Your application for the selected products has been accepted and shall be delivered to your requested location. Your total cost will arise to $5,987,800 NSD with your "Imperion" discount. Meinhardt Brauerei is also pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open one of our breweries - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted! The mentioned facility shall be located in the specific location you have requested and we'll be sure to put the building to good use in no time. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

To: Government of the Grand Unity of the Righteous Nation Cele.

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Eric Wenzeslaus Meinhardt, owner and CEO of the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our time in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or you're some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

Although we appreciate your nation's willingness to open farms in your country, we must decline your application. We're sorry to say that five acres is simply not enough land to grow or maintain any of the cultivated fruit, vegetables, or other ingredients that we continuously harvest yearly; two hundred and thirty acres was listed as our smallest plot option because that is the absolute limit that most of our ingredients can be planted in large numbers, harvest in record numbers, and can bring us profitable returns on our investment in the land. Of course with these sizes we will always end with extra produce that will be sold in local markets. Although we had to deny your application today, we will remain eager for your country to open up more land and meet our plot specifications in the future - of course we will always be eager to sell any products or open other facilities you may wish to host in your country. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei
Last edited by Common Territories on Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monforte
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 24, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Monforte » Wed Sep 26, 2018 9:14 am

Name of country: The Principality of Monforte
Number of liquor stores: 250
Location of future liquor store(s): Monfortinho, Lucca, Sotello and around the country
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws. Liquor stores under Meinhardt Brauerei management sell the company's owned beverages, any other product owned by Meinhardt Brauerei, or any other third party product sold/retailed by Meinhardt Brauerei, liquor and non-liquor. In certain cases, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may provide mentioned products for special events after formulating a written contract to provide services. If a domestic customer requires continuous shipments, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may be used in the process of fulfilling such obligations. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this includes following local jurisdiction age requirements, "dry laws" that prevent liquor sales at certain times/dates, and any other local/territory/national ordinances controlling alcohol. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": we approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: The principality is a playground for the wealthy as well as the middle classes. We would recommend a bet on your best products.
Proud Member of The Stonewall Alliance. Non native English speaker

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Fri Sep 28, 2018 4:49 am

To: Government of the Principality of Monforte.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open liquor stores in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted! The mentioned facilities shall be located in the specific locations you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Nachmere
Minister

Founded: Feb 18, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Nachmere » Mon Jul 04, 2022 5:57 am

Dear Sir or Madam,

It is with great pleasure I inform you you have been selected amongst others to supply wines, spirits and beers for His Royal Majesty's Half Jubilee. Your products will be served at the official reception and dinner at the Rose Palace, to royalty and heads of state from around the world.

The time tables for delivery are quite short, however shipping costs are of no concern.

Attached is the official order form,
Many blessings,
Yael Kahan - Cheif Sommelier of the Rose Palace.

Tübingen Dunkelviolett 2000 (vintage) X 50 bottles
Kaschow Hengst (vintage) X 100 bottles
Blutw urz des Gartens (vintage) X 50 bottles
Stuttgart Crown Ale (Stainless steel keg) X 2
Moers Stout (Stainless steel keg) X 1
Kleinhager Hard Apple Cider (Stainless steel keg) X 1
Ulrich's Straight Whisky 10yr (1L bottle) X 25
Ulrich's Straight Whisky Caramel 10yr (1L bottle) X 25

Germany Ostberg
Lobbyist

Founded: Jul 03, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Germany Ostberg » Mon Jul 04, 2022 8:46 am

To: Meinhardt Brauerei,

Dear Meinhardt Brauerei,
we at Hohepunkte GmbH & Co. KGaA, a company limited by shares, the KGaA has at least one general partner whose liability is not limited , have farm / farmland to offer you for sale.

We look forward to doing business with our fellow Germanic peoples.

German-Ostbergians are ethnically Germanic, but we have some cultural differences from our German and Austrian brothers and sisters.

Attached is the form:
Name of country:
Location of future farm(s): Gelsenhagen, Middle Saxony/Mittelsachsen (not to be confused with the better-known Saxony in Germany)
How many farm slots will you provide?: The entire farm; this is to be sold to Meinhardt Brauerei
Size of land per slot approved for sale to Meinhardt Brauerei (farm slots are around 230 acres, medium slots are around 700 acres, and large slots are around 1,600 acres): 1,600 acres
You are aware and approve future farm(s) to produce agricultural resources for Meinhardt Brauerei in its production of alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages. Meinhardt Brauerei farms typically grow fruit or other harvested ingredients to be used in the production of our beverages; of which include but is not limited to fruit like apples and berries, rye and wheat, hops, and grapes for wine. The likely final destination of these raw ingredients, unless contracts made otherwise, will be Meinhardt Brauerei breweries, distilleries, or storage facilities. All ingredients, unless contractually made so, will be used solely for production of Meinhardt Brauerei beverages. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this will also include agricultural laws governing local and national farming operations. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We approve/Wir stimmen zu
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: This farmland was acquired by us when the owners sold it in August 2021 and has remained empty since then.

As a firm who buys and sells assets, we are looking to sell this firm to raise capital.

Our business model is either about buying and selling of assets or capital; we are analogous to "XYZ Capital" as seen in other nations.

Regards,
Dirk Küttner,
Hohepunkte GmbH & Co. KGaA

An die Meinhardt-Brauerei,
wir, die Hohepunkte GmbH & Co. KGaA, eine Kapitalgesellschaft, die KGaA hat mindestens einen unbeschränkt haftenden Komplementär, bieten Ihnen einen landwirtschaftlichen Betrieb/Ackerland zum Verkauf an.

Wir freuen uns auf die Zusammenarbeit mit unseren germanischen Landsleuten.

Deutsch-Ostbergier sind ethnisch germanisch, aber wir haben einige kulturelle Unterschiede zu unseren deutschen und österreichischen Brüdern und Schwestern.

Als Unternehmen, das Vermögenswerte kauft und verkauft, möchten wir dieses Unternehmen verkaufen, um Kapital zu beschaffen.

Bei unserem Geschäftsmodell geht es entweder um den Kauf und Verkauf von Vermögenswerten oder Kapital; Wir sind analog zu "XYZ Capital", wie es in anderen Nationen zu sehen ist.

Grüße,
Dirk Küttner,
Hohepunkte GmbH & Co. KGaA
Puppet nation.

Not fully based on Germany, but inspired by it in part!

Meretica
Senator

Founded: Nov 16, 2019
Democratic Socialists

Postby Meretica » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:02 pm

Name of country: Meretica

Type of facility you wish to open (brewery, distillery, bottling facility, or storage facility): All of the Above

Number of the facility(ies) to be opened (please be specific): 5 Breweries, 5 Distilleries, 5 Bottling Facilities, and 5 Storage Facilities

Location of the future facility(ies) (specific address/location):
Breweries:
173 Kunde Rd, Los Angeles, California, Meretica
7590 Harrington Blv, Albany, New York, Meretica
666 Pleasure Dr, Almaton, Florence, Meretica
4302 Esterton Ln, Esterton, Sicily, Meretica
583 Novak Ave, Havana, Cuba, Meretica

Distilleries:
174 Kunde Rd, Los Angeles, California, Meretica
7591 Harrington Blv, Albany, New York, Meretica
667 Pleasure Dr, Almaton, Florence, Meretica
4303 Esterton Ln, Esterton, Sicily, Meretica
584 Novak Ave, Havana, Cuba, Meretica

Bottling Facilities:
175 Kunde Rd, Los Angeles, California, Meretica
7592 Harrington Blv, Albany, New York, Meretica
668 Pleasure Dr, Almaton, Florence, Meretica
4304 Esterton Ln, Esterton, Sicily, Meretica
585 Novak Ave, Havana, Cuba, Meretica

Storage Facilities
176 Kunde Rd, Los Angeles, California, Meretica
7593 Harrington Blv, Albany, New York, Meretica
669 Pleasure Dr, Almaton, Florence, Meretica
4305 Esterton Ln, Esterton, Sicily, Meretica
586 Novak Ave, Havana, Cuba, Meretica

You are aware and approve future facility/facilities to produce alcoholic beverages to be either shipped to foreign destinations for future management or, directly to customers located abroad. Shipment may also be made to domestic distributors/storage facilities/bottling facilities/customers. If you have any issues with this policy or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve

Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: The establishment of these facilities is in cooperation with the Meretican Tea Company rather than the Meretican government or any other governing body within the nation of Meretica. All beverages produced within the Meinhardt Brauerei Brand shall be sold through the MTC on Meretican soil and they will not be shipped abroad unless an order is exclusively placed with the MTC. All Meinhardt Brauerei beverages that can are expected to be produced in Meretica under the guidance of the MTC. The MTC shall allow Meinhardt Brauerei to oversee its own worker selection, though it is prepared to assist as needed. Any queries, comments, or concerns are best addressed to Esther Longshadow, President of the Meretican Tea Company Corporate Board.

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:10 am

To: Yael Kahan, Cheif Sommelier of the Rose Palace; Kingdom of Nachmere.
From: Hartmann Oswald Meinhardt, Chief Communications Officer, Meinhardt Brauerei; The Empire of Common Territories.

Dear Mr. Kahan,

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Hartmann Oswald Meinhardt, Chief Communications Officer for the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you on behalf of our family for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our time in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or you're some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are pleased to hear of the Palace's interest in enjoying our products at its upcoming Jubilee. Your application has been accepted! Mentioned products shall be delivered to the specific destination you have requested. Your total will rise to $17,461 with your "Native Supply" discount. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

OOC: Just so you're aware Nach, since your country has a lot of local facilities, I opted to have your kegs returned since that's a much cheaper option for you. If you'd rather not, an edit can be made pronto. Thanks again!

To: Dirk Küttner, Hohepunkte GmbH & Co. KGaA; Germany Ostberg.
From: Hartmann Oswald Meinhardt, Chief Communications Officer, Meinhardt Brauerei; The Empire of Common Territories.

Dear Mr. Küttner,

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Hartmann Oswald Meinhardt, Chief Communications Officer for the Meinhardt Brauerei Group. I would like to thank you on behalf of our family for your application to do business with us today. I, and the rest of Meinhardt Brauerei, are strong believers in the right of adults to enjoy alcoholic beverages at their leisure. This does not mean we advocate for irresponsible behavior such as public intoxication or drunk driving, but rather enjoying the time we have here on Earth by doing things we enjoy - alcoholic beverages, such as wine and beer, are just one of many pathways to enjoy our time in this world as adults. As both proud brewers and merchants, we pledge to continue our never ending mission as a provider of alcoholic beverages for adult leisure; our mission also includes spreading the message of safe and responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. So whether you're a company looking for beverages to sell in your store, or you're some adult looking for a bottle of beer to enjoy in your leisure, Meinhardt Brauerei will be there to offer any of our illustrious products to you.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open farms in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. However, Meinhardt Brauerei is undergoing internal discussion on the future of its agricultural department and must table offers such as this until further notice. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

To: Pres. Esther Longshadow, Meretican Tea Company; Empire of Meretica.

Dear Mr. Longshadow and to whom else this may concern,

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open facilities in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application, however, has been denied. Unfortunately, the terms of this contract drafted by your company are not only unfavorable for Meinhardt, they are outrageously disruptive and destructive towards this business' primary interests. While it is not impossible to provide goods for a different brand/entity discreetly, or to produce them exclusively in-country as you're seeking, this contract essentially (whether by miscommunication or not) can be interpreted as (A) either having effect on all facilities within Meretica or (B) all Meinhardt facilities world wide due to its wording; our lawyers have thus urged us that such a contract cannot be agreed to at this time. Regardless of which, Meinhardt's interests overseas is that of an exporter first and a contractor second. Our base income from exports is reliant on a supply chain from home and overseas facilities producing our goods. Our schedule at times allows some facilities to perform third party services such as bottling and providing inventory items from our catalog, but to exclusively serve a business within a country, that contract must be heavily reviewed before such terms can be agreed upon. Your terms would essentially make facilities and products produced there property of the Meretican Tea Company, something outside our base interests too. We feel Meinhardt Brauerei is not the business your company was looking for since such third party contracts are currently not our highest list of priorities. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Meinhardt Brauerei

Sharq Alarid Albayda
Civil Servant

Founded: Jul 07, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Sharq Alarid Albayda » Thu Jul 07, 2022 5:28 am

From: Azzam Suleiman Mahmud, Deir al-Balah, Sharq Alarid Albayda
To: Meinhardt Brauerei

Dear Meinhardt Brauerei,
I am from the third richest family in Sharq Alarid Albayda, an Arab nation and we would like to invest in production facilities for your company to brew and distill alcohol here.

Compared to other Arab nations, we have much looser alcohol laws, and are not as religious; if anything, we are not bound by religion with government, and we have better press freedom and business freedom. Islam does not factor into daily life here.

The legal age for purchasing alcohol is 18, but no legal consumption age.

We are progressive, in that LGBTQ people are supported here, and we are not as conservative. We are a forward-thinking capitalistic nation.

We are a more progressive Arabic nation, who are Arab by ethnicity if not culture; culturally we are distinct from Islamic people like Emiratis and Saudis, and distinct from Jordanians and Palestinians.

I would like to enter into a joint venture which would be 51% owned by the Mahmud family and 49% owned by Meinhardt Brauerei.

I have tried your products, and they are excellent. I particularly enjoy

Currently your products are only available here in expat shops, via the grey market, and are popular with German, Japanese, Filipino, American, Canadian and Swedish expatriates here; they have never been officially available here. Currently they are expensive to import.

Name of country: Sharq Alarid Albayda
Type of facility you wish opened (brewery, distillery, bottling facility, or storage facility): Brewery, distillery, bottling facility and storage facility
Number of facility(ies) to be opened (please be specific): 4
Location of future facility(ies) (specific address/location): The city of Baldat Al-Nakhil in Qalea Limwa, Ramaal Bayda governorate
New roads to be built, land purchased
You are aware and approve future facility/facilities to produce alcoholic beverages to be either shipped to foreign destinations for future management, or, directly to customers located abroad. Shipment may also be made to domestic distributors/storage facilities/bottling facilities/customers. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Otherwise, if your government approves or fails to approve this policy, Meinhardt Brauerei will operate as stated here. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: This is an Arabic nation, but it is not as Islamic as others, it is far more liberal.

As a nation of 76,380 km2 in size, we are fairly large in size; the additional size is due to islands, enclaves and exclaves.

I look forward to doing business with you; if you have any further questions please let me know.

Azzam Suleiman Mahmud,
Deir al-Balah, Sharq Alarid Albayda
Puppet nation for GE&T and Factbooks (mainly).

Trolleborg
Ambassador

Founded: Oct 11, 2010
Ex-Nation

Postby Trolleborg » Thu Dec 08, 2022 2:36 pm

Name of country: Trolleborg
Number of liquor stores: 1
Location of future liquor store(s): Trolleborg International Airport
You are aware and approve future liquor store(s) to sell/distribute alcoholic beverages according to domestic laws. Liquor stores under Meinhardt Brauerei management sell the company's owned beverages, any other product owned by Meinhardt Brauerei, or any other third party product sold/retailed by Meinhardt Brauerei, liquor and non-liquor. In certain cases, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may provide mentioned products for special events after formulating a written contract to provide services. If a domestic customer requires continuous shipments, Meinhardt Brauerei liquor stores may be used in the process of fulfilling such obligations. If you have any issues with this policy, or wish further clarification, please inform us in this section. Meinhardt Brauerei will do everything in its power to prevent, and rectify if need be, any violations of domestic laws concerning alcoholic beverage usage, production, and transportation; this includes following local jurisdiction age requirements, "dry laws" that prevent liquor sales at certain times/dates, and any other local/territory/national ordinances controlling alcohol. If your government approves of this policy, you have no comment, or have nothing further to add, please leave this section clearly marked with approval such as "We Approve", or "N/A": We Approve
Anything else you wish to inform us (may be left blank)? Such as purpose/discounts/policies/etc.: No

Common Territories
Senator

Postby Common Territories » Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:30 am

To: Government of Trollberg.

We are pleased to hear of your nation's willingness to open liquor stores in your country - a move that will benefit not only our company but also your nation. Your application has been accepted! The mentioned facility shall be located in the specific location you have requested. We hope for your continued business in the near future. Thank you and please have leisurely day!

Sincerely,
Hartmann Oswald Meinhardt, CCO
Meinhardt Brauerei

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade