NATION

PASSWORD

Purchasing Undesirables for Weapons testing.

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Founded: Aug 03, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:21 pm

Politiania wrote:Another 10 000 people are arriving kosovo sector

Thank you. We are now excepting more undiserables.

Politiania
Spokesperson

Founded: Dec 23, 2015
Father Knows Best State

deal No.5

Postby Politiania » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:31 am

10,000 people sent
Galactic Empire of Politiania is taking almost 5 solar systems and it have large space fleet.

Austrenia
Bureaucrat

Founded: Dec 22, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Austrenia » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:58 am

In the name of justice and liberty, and in keeping with the tenets of the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, we order you to halt this vile activity at once.

~ Ambassador-at-Large Dr. Julie Hagen.
Us in a nutshell.

Austrenia is a nation of anthro-beings, such as this. If you RP with me, you signal acceptance of this canon. Thank you.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:14 am

Official Communique from the Kendorian Government

To: The Greater Belgrade government
Subject: Cessation of Human Experimentation

We demanded you to stop purchasing slaves or prisoners for weapon testing. They all have rights to be free, especially slaves. Your horrible killing of "undersireables" is unacceptable to our value of freedom, liberty, and democracy. Thus, you must cease the activity at once, hand all "undesireables" to us, step down, and hand over control of your government to the democrats, as was all other nations that you traded with for "undesireables". Failure to comply will result in trade sanctions and embargoes for your nation, as well as all nations that traded with you.
Signed,

Kenny Dreyfus,
The Kendorian Minister of Foreign Affairs
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Kettu
Attaché

Ex-Nation

ATTENTION

Postby Kettu » Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:02 pm

BEGIN MESSAGE
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
ATTENTION GREATER BELGRADE AND ASSOCIATES

YOU ARE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE KETTUAN INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY AGENCY (KISA) FOR COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, BREAKING WORLD ASSEMBLY LAW, AND A PENDING CONDEMNATION BY INNER MONGOLIA

YOU ARE BEING ORDERED TO CEASE AND DESIST ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IMMEDIATELY OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE GREAT KHAN
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
THIS ORDER ALSO APPLIES TO ALL ACCOMPLICES TO SLAVE TRADING
END MESSAGE

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Kettu wrote:BEGIN MESSAGE
ATTENTION GREATER BELGRADE AND ASSOCIATES

YOU ARE BEING INVESTIGATED BY THE KETTUAN INTELLIGENCE AND SECURITY AGENCY (KISA) FOR COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, BREAKING WORLD ASSEMBLY LAW, AND A PENDING CONDEMNATION BY INNER MONGOLIA

YOU ARE BEING ORDERED TO CEASE AND DESIST ALL ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES IMMEDIATELY OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE GREAT KHAN
THIS ORDER ALSO APPLIES TO ALL ACCOMPLICES TO SLAVE TRADING
END MESSAGE

Investigated? You fool. You cannot do anything to me. Now go away. I've got a some undersirables to experiment on.

Austrenia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austrenia » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:31 pm

Effectively immediately, we issue an embargo against all goods from the so-called People's Republic of Greater Belgrade.

Us in a nutshell.

Austrenia is a nation of anthro-beings, such as this. If you RP with me, you signal acceptance of this canon. Thank you.

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:34 pm

Austrenia wrote:Effectively immediately, we issue an embargo against all goods from the so-called People's Republic of Greater Belgrade.

Ha. What do you have against me? Any further provocation will be meant with force.

Steelers0525
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Steelers0525 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Greater Belgrade wrote:
Austrenia wrote:Effectively immediately, we issue an embargo against all goods from the so-called People's Republic of Greater Belgrade.

Ha. What do you have against me? Any further provocation will be meant with force.

We would like to sell you some, maybe check out our intergalactic slave ring, also we will help Belgrade if force is used.
Last edited by Steelers0525 on Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This nation does NOT reflect my views!
(All of the underlined are clickable links)
View my factbook for military units
War Record:
Victories: 4
Objectives met: 1
Equal treaty: 4
Losses: 2

Korouse
Minister

Founded: Mar 10, 2014
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Korouse » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:39 pm

The People's Republic of Korouse will not stand for this imperialism and injustice.

Failure to cease purchasing of slaves and the extrajudicial killings under the guise of weapons testings will cease in 5 days, or be met with the righteous fury of a million proles.
"Everything is illusory except power,' the revolutionary people reply." - Vladimir Lenin

Austrenia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austrenia » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Greater Belgrade wrote:Ha. What do you have against me? Any further provocation will be meant with force.

Your threats impress nobody, slaver, and we will not be stopped. As of now, we are requesting that all Austrenian-based business firms refuse all business contracts with you.

Further, as the Federal Republic has signed the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, we are already at war, and we await your promised force with unbridled glee.

Last edited by Austrenia on Wed Mar 16, 2022 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Us in a nutshell.

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:41 pm

Steelers0525 wrote:
Greater Belgrade wrote:Ha. What do you have against me? Any further provocation will be meant with force.

We would like to sell you some, maybe check out our intergalactic slave ring, also we will help Belgrade if force is used.

Ah. Thank you. You will be in my debt.

Arcturus Novus
Negotiator

Founded: Dec 03, 2011
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Arcturus Novus » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:41 pm

The Arcturan Federal Republic is shocked and dismayed that its comrades in Greater Belgrade would use living people as test subjects for weaponry. We are forced to condemn your actions, and urge fellow members of the Communist Bloc to do the same.
Arcy (she/her), NS' fourth-favorite transsexual communist!
"I can fix her!" cool, I'm gonna make her worse.
me - my politics - my twitter
Nilokeras wrote:there is of course an interesting thread to pull on [...]
Unfortunately we're all forced to participate in whatever baroque humiliation kink the OP has going on instead.

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:42 pm

Austrenia wrote:

Your threats impress nobody, slaver, and we will not be stopped. As of now, we are requesting that all Austrenian-based business firms refuse all business contracts with you.

Further, as the Federal Republic has signed the Amistad Declaration on Slavery and the Rights of Man, we are already at war, and we away your promised force with unbridled glee.

Shall we lay down terms of war?

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:44 pm

Arcturus Novus wrote:The Arcturan Federal Republic is shocked and dismayed that its comrades in Greater Belgrade would use living people as test subjects for weaponry. We are forced to condemn your actions, and urge fellow members of the Communist Bloc to do the same.

I act alone.

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:47 pm

The Federation of Kendor wrote:
Official Communique from the Kendorian Government

To: The Greater Belgrade government
Subject: Cessation of Human Experimentation

We demanded you to stop purchasing slaves or prisoners for weapon testing. They all have rights to be free, especially slaves. Your horrible killing of "undersireables" is unacceptable to our value of freedom, liberty, and democracy. Thus, you must cease the activity at once, hand all "undesireables" to us, step down, and hand over control of your government to the democrats, as was all other nations that you traded with for "undesireables". Failure to comply will result in trade sanctions and embargoes for your nation, as well as all nations that traded with you.
Signed,

Kenny Dreyfus,
The Kendorian Minister of Foreign Affairs

I will not. You can march your imperialist self out of here.

Austrenia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austrenia » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:53 pm

Greater Belgrade wrote:Shall we lay down terms of war?

The terms have been laid down for years, slaver, but I will explain them to you now in case you are not aware. I shall use simple words.

I. You slavers.

II. Slavers bad.

III. We kill slavers.

Is that sufficiently clear?

Henceforth, any ship, airplane, or citizen of your nation is an open target for any Austrenian who finds them, anywhere.

Us in a nutshell.

Greater Belgrade
Spokesperson

Ex-Nation

Postby Greater Belgrade » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:55 pm

Austrenia wrote:
Greater Belgrade wrote:Shall we lay down terms of war?

The terms have been laid down for years, slaver, but I will explain them to you now in case you are not aware. I shall use simple words.

I. You slavers.

II. Slavers bad.

III. We kill slavers.

Is that sufficiently clear?

Henceforth, any ship, airplane, or citizen of your nation is an open target for any Austrenian who finds them, anywhere.

We are. This practice was being expunged anyway.

Austrenia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austrenia » Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Greater Belgrade wrote:We are. This practice was being expunged anyway.

Do you mean to say the practice of purchasing sapient beings is to be expunged? If so, this is wonderful, and we encourage it. If not, we still encourage it.

The state of war continues until the slavery ends.

Us in a nutshell.

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:01 pm

Code: Select all
!!!!!!!!!!

The Junta shall hereby banish one thousand captured ringleaders that have been involved in the violent riots that have racked our great nation, in exchange for the agreed upon sum.

We have only one condition: you WILL NOT enslave these criminals and you WILL NOT subject them to medical experimentation.

Rather, we expect them to be KILLED in your testing.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

TURTLESHROOM II
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2014
Right-wing Utopia

Postby TURTLESHROOM II » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:03 pm

Austrenia wrote:Do you mean to say the practice of purchasing sapient beings is to be expunged? If so, this is wonderful, and we encourage it. If not, we still encourage it.

!

ATTN: AUSTRENIA

The Belgradites are not utilizing slave labor. They are taking criminals and violent scum off of the hands of donor nations and using them to test their military capabilities, saving taxpayers from all parties a huge sum of money.

The Junta has done business with this nation and expects our criminals to be dead, not in chains. You have nothing to fear.
Jesus loves you and died for you!
World Factbook
First Constitution
Legation Quarter
"NOOKULAR" STOCKPILE: 701,033 fission and dropping, 7 fusion.
CM wrote:Have I reached peak enlightened centrism yet? I'm getting chills just thinking about taking an actual position.

Proctopeo wrote:anarcho-von habsburgism

Lillorainen wrote:"Tengri's balls, [do] boys really never grow up?!"
Nuroblav wrote:On the contrary! Seize the means of ROBOT ARMS!
News ticker (updated 4/6/2024 AD):

As TS adapts to new normal, large flagellant sects remain -|- TurtleShroom forfeits imperial dignity -|- "Skibidi Toilet" creator awarded highest artistic honor for contributions to wholesome family entertainment (obscene gestures cut out)

Austrenia
Bureaucrat

Ex-Nation

Postby Austrenia » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:11 pm

TURTLESHROOM II wrote:
!

ATTN: AUSTRENIA

The Belgradites are not utilizing slave labor. They are taking criminals and violent scum off of the hands of donor nations and using them to test their military capabilities, saving taxpayers from all parties a huge sum of money.

The Junta has done business with this nation and expects our criminals to be dead, not in chains. You have nothing to fear.

They imagine the right to purchase sapient beings. This right does not exist. Whatever the "product" is used for, they profess to purchase and own sapient beings.

This is unacceptable. Your actions and stance on this issue have been noted.

Us in a nutshell.

Erutenia
Diplomat

Founded: Oct 01, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Erutenia » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:13 pm

A message to all human nations related to this issue.

calm down

With Love, The Federation of Erutenia.
ATTENTION: THE ERUTENIAN FEDERATION IS BEING REMODELED, STAY IN THEIR HOMES AND FOLLOW ANY ORDER GIVEN BY THE POLICE OR AUXILIARY UNITS. I REPEAT...
Erutenia: For love, for science, for our federation!

this nation is more complex than it looks
BAD ENGLISH APPROACHING

Kettu
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Kettu » Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:36 pm

Erutenia wrote:
A message to all human nations related to this issue.

calm down

With Love, The Federation of Erutenia.

LOL, sry, but nah. Nah fam. Im goood

The Aryan Confederate States
Lobbyist

Founded: Dec 26, 2016
Ex-Nation

Offer

Postby The Aryan Confederate States » Mon Jan 16, 2017 1:38 pm

The Aryan Confederate States offers to send you 4,000 useless individuals originally intended for slave use.

In return for the price of your choice. (according to your offer)

how would you like them delivered?

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade