NATION

PASSWORD

Hermes Automobiles [OPEN/WIP]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Founded: Mar 24, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:40 pm

Bengal and Assam wrote:Nation name:Bengal and Assam
Partnering company: Progoti Autos
Reason for partnership: To get the best of the two nations and companies
Comments/requests: Let's make a new car altogether...

Accepted.
British, liberal, Labour Party member

Join World Conference!

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:50 am

Bump

Join World Conference!

Arthropol
Minister

Founded: May 19, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Arthropol » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:08 am

Nation name: Arthropol
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 5
Comments/requests: We request that only electric cars be sold in these dealerships
Kingdom of Arthropol - Royaume d'Arthropol
———————————————————————————
Capital: Arthropol City
Language: French
Population: 72 million
Economic: centre-left
Social: moderate
Nationality: Australian
Sex: Male
Economic: fairly left-wing
Social: moderately authoritarian
Not really active on NS forums anymore, still posts once in a while on F&NI and F7. IC views do not represent my real political views. NS stats not used.

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:04 pm

Arthropol wrote:Nation name: Arthropol
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 5
Comments/requests: We request that only electric cars be sold in these dealerships

Dear Arthropol

We have accepted your request for 5 dealerships, and work will begin immediately. Your request has been granted and we are dedicated to a zero-carbon future.

Yours, Lucy Warton CEO

Join World Conference!

Karoghustan
Envoy

Founded: May 03, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Karoghustan » Fri Dec 22, 2017 7:22 am

Nation name: The Happy Eid Adha Of Karoghustan
Number of dealerships (max 20,000):70
Comments/requests:

Partnering company: The Gerak Automobiles
Reason for partnership: Growing demands of new car and motor
Comments/requests:

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:42 am

Karoghustan wrote:Nation name: The Happy Eid Adha Of Karoghustan
Number of dealerships (max 20,000):70
Comments/requests:

Partnering company: The Gerak Automobiles
Reason for partnership: Growing demands of new car and motor
Comments/requests:

Accepted

Join World Conference!

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Neu Engollon » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:36 am

To: Lucy Warton, CEO of Hermes Automobiles, Tobiasia
From: Dietfried Plemarche, Minister of Finance & Commerce, Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Ms. Warton,

After some consideration the Confederacy has decided that we would like to invite Hermes Automobiles to operate some dealerships here in our nation. Please see our attached application form. We would be more than happy to work out the finer details with a team from your company in the upcoming weeks and finalize negotiations to bring in Hermes. We formally invite such a team to the Ministry building here in Genève to conduct said negotiations.
We look forward to a favorable reply from you.

Sincerely,

Dietfried Plemarche,
Ministry of Finance & Commerce, Neu Engollon

Nation name: Neu Engollon
Number of dealerships: 45
Comments/requests: To be located in all the major and medium sized cities of Neu Engollon with 5 being located in Burgunden, a greater metropolis area of over 14 million; 3 each in Telleursville, Schwartzgarten, Panoli, Albertsville, Torino, Ciavno and 1 each in the rest of the larger towns and medium sized cities within the Confederacy.
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Jun 03, 2018 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Ayamya
Attaché

Founded: Sep 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Ayamya » Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:14 pm

Nation name: Ayamya
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 20000
Comments/requests: all but 190 will be on asteroids and moons
Last edited by Ayamya on Fri Dec 22, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Country is based on my IRL politics

#NotAllFlubals. Put this in your sig if you know not all Flubals get into car accidents

ViZion
Powerbroker

Founded: Antiquity
Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:54 pm

Pullman Electric
Part of the Pullman Natural Resources Family

Chief Executive Officer Lucy Warton;

Hello Lucy Warton. Let me introduce myself; my name is Christian Orbaiz, President of Pullman Electric, a part of the Pullman Natural Resources family. Pullman is a leader in a wide array of natural resources, and our Pullman Distribution Stations is the largest gasoline station company globally. Pullman Electric is the national leader in EV-related products here in ViZion, and we have officially begun an international expansion to bring our products to the global market place.

Hermes Automobiles has been in a growth phase on the international market, however I am away you are not fully satisfied with where your company is yet. In todays market, technology reigns supreme, EV sets the pace, and gasoline vehicles are on their way out. To take fully advantage of this evolving industry, Pullman Electric is expanding to the global marketplace to bring EV technology that has been extremely successful in our cutthroat domestic market. Imagine, if you will, an EV version of the Hermes Superbullet able to hit the 60 MPH mark from stand still in under 2 seconds - supercar territory. Or provide a depleted-to-full Hermes Wild 3 battery charge in 45 minutes - all contactless without the need to even connect it by a charging cable!

This is the kind of technology Pullman Electric can bring to your lineup. It's the kind of technology owners demand today, and will grow in demand moving into the future. Allow us to supply you with our product solutions now, and into the future - your brand will benefit from it, your customers will gush about it, and your competitors will be scrambling to respond to your leading the EV technology revolution.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to working with you on this.

Christian Orbaiz
President, Pullman Electric
The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)
Astyria | Astyria GE&T Directory | The Astyrian Network

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:22 am

Nation name: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 560 at launch
Comments/requests: It figures to be a low-volume brand initially in this highly competitive market.

[ Angola | Zambia | Tanzania | Antarctica | ViZion Island | Northern South America | Central America | Astyria | Coulter Bay | 18,546,524.5 sq mi ]
(Founded June 14, 2003)

Tatroslavia
Civil Servant

Founded: Dec 03, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Tatroslavia » Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:09 pm

Nation name: Tatroslavia
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 2
Comments/requests: Hermes Cars in Tatroslavia should have different name, because country is very Catcholic, and many people do not tolerate other Relligions. You should invent other name for vehicles.

SAY NO TO NS STATS! SAY NO TO NS POLICIES!

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:08 am

Ayamya wrote:Nation name: Ayamya
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 20000
Comments/requests: all but 190 will be on asteroids and moons

ViZion wrote:Nation name: The Constitutional Federal Republic of ViZion
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 560 at launch
Comments/requests: It figures to be a low-volume brand initially in this highly competitive market.

Tatroslavia wrote:Nation name: Tatroslavia
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 2
Comments/requests: Hermes Cars in Tatroslavia should have different name, because country is very Catcholic, and many people do not tolerate other Relligions. You should invent other name for vehicles.

All accepted by Lucy Warton CEO

Join World Conference!

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:12 am

ViZion wrote:
Pullman Electric

Hello Lucy Warton. Let me introduce myself; my name is Christian Orbaiz, President of Pullman Electric, a part of the Pullman EV sets the pace, and gasoline vehicles are on their way out. To take fully advantage of this evolving industry, Pullman Electric is expandiNatural Resources family. Pullman is a leader in a wide array of natural resources, and our Pullman Distribution Stations is the largest gasoline station company globally. Pullman Electric is the national leader in EV-related products here in ViZion, and we have officially begun an international expansion to bring our products to the global market place.

Hermes Automobiles has been in a growth phase on the international market, however I am away you are not fully satisfied with where your company is yet. In todays market, technology reigns supreme,ng to the global marketplace to bring EV technology that has been extremely successful in our cutthroat domestic market. Imagine, if you will, an EV version of the Hermes Superbullet able to hit the 60 MPH mark from stand still in under 2 seconds - supercar territory. Or provide a depleted-to-full Hermes Wild 3 battery charge in 45 minutes - all contactless without the need to even connect it by a charging cable!

This is the kind of technology Pullman Electric can bring to your lineup. It's the kind of technology owners demand today, and will grow in demand moving into the future. Allow us to supply you with our product solutions now, and into the future - your brand will benefit from it, your customers will gush about it, and your competitors will be scrambling to respond to your leading the EV technology revolution.

Thank you for your time and consideration, and I look forward to working with you on this.

Christian Orbaiz

Dear Pullman Electric
We are very interested in your new technology. We currently use lithium batteries for our cars, however we would be open to possibly using your EV technology in some of our sports cars and SUV's. As the technology is untested in Tobiasia it will be unacceptable to use in all of our standard cars like the Dragon II, as our customers will, we believe, prefer tried and tested tech they trust. However, we would be open to using the EV in the Superbullet as a test run.
Yours, Lucy Warton CEO

Join World Conference!

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Tue Dec 26, 2017 5:57 am

Neu Engollon wrote:

To: Lucy Warton, CEO of Hermes Automobiles, Tobiasia
From: Dietfried Plemarche, Minister of Finance & Commerce, Confederacy of Neu Engollon

Ms. Warton,

After some consideration the Confederacy has decided that we would like to invite Hermes Automobiles to operate some dealerships here in our nation. Please see our attached application form. We would be more than happy to work out the finer details with a team from your company in the upcoming weeks and finalize negotiations to bring in Hermes. We formally invite such a team to the Ministry building here in Telleursville to conduct said negotiations.
We look forward to a favorable reply from you.

Sincerely,

Dietfried Plemarche,
Ministry of Finance & Commerce, Neu Engollon

(Image)
Nation name: Neu Engollon
Number of dealerships: 45
Comments/requests: To be located in all the major and medium sized cities of Neu Engollon with 5 being located in Burgunden, a greater metropolis area of over 14 million; 3 each in Telleursville, Schwartzgarten, Panoli, Albertsville, Torino, Ciavno and 1 each in the rest of the larger towns and medium sized cities within the Confederacy.

Accepted by Lucy Warton CEO. Work will begin shortly

Join World Conference!

RamsGates
Secretary

Founded: Jan 09, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby RamsGates » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Nation name: RamsGates
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 6,146
Comments/requests:

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:25 pm

RamsGates wrote:Nation name: RamsGates
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 6,146
Comments/requests:

Accepted by Lucy Warton CEO

Join World Conference!

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Bump

Join World Conference!

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:52 pm

Bump

Join World Conference!

Azadeshia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Nation name: Azadeshia
Partnering company: Xealo Automobiles Company
Reason for partnership: We would like to build a electric car by partnering with you.It will be a electric sporty sedan.
Comments/requests: I didn't open my new storefront yet.

ViZion
Powerbroker

Anarchy

Postby ViZion » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:55 pm

Pullman Electric

Thank you for your response. We would be happy to begin working with your engineers on incorporating our technology into your current and future vehicles. Please let me know the quantity of each products, which I have attached along with the form to use for ordering.

Thank you for your time!

Christian Orbaiz

Products & Prices

Lithium EV Batteries
Small - $1,500
On a compact vehicle, expect a rough range available of 200 miles. Not recommended for large vehicles.

Medium - $2,000
This is ideal for midsized cars and smaller crossovers, as well as extended range for compacts. On smaller vehicles, expect a roughly 400 mile range, and 250-300 miles on midsize vehicles and small crossovers.

Large - $3,250
This large battery pack is ideal for larger vehicles, with an expected range in a large car or midsize utility vehicle of 400 miles. Also excellent for smaller vehicles with an extended range, or for performance models.

Extra - $5,000
This extra large pack is ideal for larger utility vehicles, or extended range or performance models for cars and smaller utility vehicles. Expect a midsize car to experience a near 1,000 mile range, or around 400-600 for larger utility vehicles.

Charging Solutions
Contactless Charging Receiver - $2,500
Interested in providing your electric vehicle range with contactless charging? Build Pullman Electric's Contactless Charging Receiver into your vehicles, and all the vehicle needs to do is park over our Contactless Power Mat at home or Pullman Fueling Stations to charge. Compatible with our standard or HyperCharge Contactless Power Mat.

Electric Charging Station I - Personal - $450
Our standard speed charging station ideal for your home, expect a full charge on our Medium battery in about five hours from depleted level.

Electric Charging Station II - Personal - $1,000
Our fast charge station ideal for your home, expect the Large battery to charge from depleted to full in as short as two and a half hours.

Electric Charging Station HyperCharge - Personal - $4,500
Our HyerCharge system will give a Large pack a full charge in just 45 minutes time, allowing you to have a near immediate turn-around time on a full charge!

Electric Charging Station I - Public - $800
Each of our Public charging stations house two charging connectors. These larger charging stations are ideal for gas stations and other public or business settings, such as malls or parking garages. The expected charge time on a Medium pack will be five hours.

Electric Charging Station II - Public - $1,900
Our larger two-connector fast charge station best suited for businesses and public locations. Large battery to charge from depleted to full in as short as two and a half hours.

Electric Charging Station HyperCharge - Public - $8,500
Our two-connector HyerCharge system will give a Large pack a full charge in just 45 minutes time, allowing you to have a near immediate turn-around time on a full charge! This large charging system is best suited for larger public locations such as packing garages or gas stations.

Contactless Power Mat I - $1000
Made for vehicles that have power Contactless Charging Receiver technology, simply park your vehicle over our Contactless Power Mat to begin charging - no charging wire needed! Expect to charge a Medium battery in about five hours from depleted level.

Contactless Power Mat II - $3,000
The Contactless Power Mat II fast charging system can charge our Large battery from depleted to full in as short as two and a half hours.

HyperCharge Contactless Power Mat - $8,000
Our HyerCharge system will give a Large pack a full charge in just 45 minutes time, allowing you to have a near immediate turn-around time on a full charge!

Ordering

Auto Manufacturers
Looking to use our products in your vehicles? Fill out this form!
Code: Select all
[b]Auto Manufacturers[/b]
[i]Home Nation:[/i] Tobiasia
[i]Business Name:[/i] Hermes Automobiles
[i]Representative:[/i] Lucy Warton
[i]CEO:[/i] Lucy Warton
[i]Small Batteries per month:[/i]
[i]Medium Batteries per month:[/i]
[i]Large Batteries per month:[/i]
[i]Extra Batteries per month:[/i]
[i]Contactless Charging Receivers per month:[/i]
[i]Other Products per month:[/i]
[i]Additional Information:[/i]
Last edited by ViZion on Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

(Founded June 14, 2003)

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:02 pm

Azadeshia wrote:Nation name: Azadeshia
Partnering company: Xealo Automobiles Company
Reason for partnership: We would like to build a electric car by partnering with you.It will be a electric sporty sedan.
Comments/requests: I didn't open my new storefront yet.

Accepted

Join World Conference!

HerpDeDerp
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 18, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby HerpDeDerp » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:56 pm

Nation name: HerpDeDerp
Number of dealerships:130
Comments/requests:None
I dont use NS stats

Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal
Secretary

Founded: Feb 17, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal » Sat Feb 17, 2018 6:38 pm

Nation name: Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 12,000
Comments/requests: Not really.
NepaliPatra: Raja Amrit Baniya have planned a meeting between foreign leaders about the foreign aggressions of Uzumakistan.

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:35 am

Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal wrote:Nation name: Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal
Number of dealerships (max 20,000): 12,000
Comments/requests: Not really.

Dear the Suryavanshi Kingdom of Nepal and HerpDeDerp
Your application for 12,000 and 130 dealerships have been accepted.
Yours, Lucy Warton CEO

Join World Conference!

Tobiasia
Ambassador

Ex-Nation

Postby Tobiasia » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:17 am

100th post celebrations! All of our cars will be 10% off today!

Join World Conference!

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade