NATION

PASSWORD

Adam Ted's Sporting Goods [OPEN] [MT] [NS SPORTS SUPPLIER]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Chricoma
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Adam Ted's Sporting Goods [OPEN] [MT] [NS SPORTS SUPPLIER]

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:43 pm

Hey! You there! Yeah You!

Do you need Hockey Sticks?
YEAH

Do you need Uniforms?
YEAH

Do you need Footballs?
YEAH

IF YOU SAIDImageYEAHImage TO ANY OF THESE QUESTIONS (WHICH YOU DID) YOU MAY BE ELIGIBLE TO BUY OUR ONE OF A KIND SPORTING GOODS WE SELL EVERYTHING FROM GEAR TO UNIFORMS.
Last edited by Chricoma on Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:40 pm

We sell a multitude of products here they are

Adam Ted's Hockey Sticks
Strong and durable plastic with a metal head hockey stick they come in the following colours
Blood Red
Ocean Blue
Hot Pink
Sun Yellow
Swampy Green

$100.65 NSD per 5 sticks
+$55 if you include a colour

Adam Ted's Footballs
Shipped deflated and can be inflated to large capacity due incredibly strong inner polymer. The balls can come in the standard football colours black and white but ours can come in these which covers the entire ball. Every ball is given a irremovable waxy surface giving it a shine
Night Black
Edge Blue
Cute Purple
Tear Cyan
Pink Leopard Print
Leopard Print

$20.00 NSD per ball
+$5 if you include a colour

Adam Ted's Socks
Tightly knit sweat proof socks are provided in all sizes for women and men ALL SIZES ARE IN CHRICOMIAN FORM
US Small = Chricomian XSmall
US Large = Chricomian Medium

The socks come in the following colours
Blood Red
Ocean Blue
Hot Pink
Sun Yellow
Swampy Green
Flying Aero
Tear Cyan
Bubblegum Pink
Cute Purple

$2.00 NSD per Pair of Socks

Adam Ted's Custom Uniform
We will build you the uniforms you need for your team we will provide them with numbers from 1-100 and we will give them ANY colour and pattern there is and you want, we provide it with a custom texture and we place the team name and logo onto the uniforms (OOC not real uniforms there are no pictures with the uniforms)
US Small = Chricomian XSmall
US Large = Chricomian Medium

Blood Red
Ocean Blue
Hot Pink
Sun Yellow
Swampy Green
Flying Aero
Tear Cyan
Bubblegum Pink
Cute Purple

$45.99 NSD per Uniform

Adam Ted's Footballs
We tightly stitch these 100% real leather American footballs with care but as Chricoma play little to no American Football these will be mroe expensive then most items

$67.00 per 10 Balls
Last edited by Chricoma on Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:42 pm

Store Locations

Chricoma
Derrico - 5
Watfauna - 2
Houtford -1
Shauns - 1
Cocswich - 2

United Bermuda
Hamiliton - 25
Last edited by Chricoma on Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:47 pm

Allow us to supply your team
Code: Select all
Team Name:
Type of team: National [], State/Province [], Basic [], University [], High School []
Sport:
What would you like supplied (Name all):
How many of each per shipment:
Frequency of shipments:
Do you participate in NS Sports?:
Please calculate the cost:

Open a Sporting Goods Store in your nation
Code: Select all
Name of Applicant:
Applicant Company:
Cities:
How many per city:
Anything we need to know:
Split of profits to Adam Ted's (please give %):

United Bermuda
Attaché

Founded: Aug 15, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby United Bermuda » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:01 pm

Name of Applicant: Max Sampton
Applicant Company: The United Bermudian Business Group
Cities: Hamilton
How many per city: 25
Anything we need to know: The stores will get a lot of foot traffic from tourists and locals.
Split of profits to Adam Ted's (please give %): 50%

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Accepted

Paradisiam
Envoy

Founded: Aug 27, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Paradisiam » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:59 pm

Team Name: Paradise Creamers (Creamers Club)
Type of team: National [*], State/Province [], Basic [], University [], High School []
Sport: Soccer(football)
What would you like supplied (Name all): Home uniforms, Away uniforms, GK uniform and jersey, socks
How many of each per shipment: 28
Frequency of shipments: bi-annually or at the beggining of major events
Do you participate in NS Sports?: Yes, often
Please calculate the cost:1,343.72$
Info Regarding Design: Id like all the uniforms to follow a checkerboard pattern. The home kits id like to be colorrd with hot pink and white. While the away uniform takes a much sleeker and modern approach with hot pink and charcoal Grey. Id like for them all to have a colored collar, ash grey, and grey socks if available. The GK uniform should be cyan tear colored witg something that makes it stand out from the rest of the players in design choice.
Logo: Ive yet to get a logo constructed but I envision it as a fruit or berry colored in my flags pattern with the word Creamers underneath it. Feel free to put your branding anywhere as long as 'Creamers' is somewhere on the uniform as its the team name.
Last edited by Paradisiam on Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:34 am, edited 2 times in total.

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:20 am

Paradisiam wrote:Team Name: Paradise Creamers (Creamers Club)
Type of team: National [*], State/Province [], Basic [], University [], High School []
Sport: Soccer(football)
What would you like supplied (Name all): Home uniforms, Away uniforms, GK uniform and jersey, socks
How many of each per shipment: 28
Frequency of shipments: bi-annually or at the beggining of major events
Do you participate in NS Sports?: Yes, often
Please calculate the cost:1,343.72$
Info Regarding Design: Id like all the uniforms to follow a checkerboard pattern. The home kits id like to be colorrd with hot pink and white. While the away uniform takes a much sleeker and modern approach with hot pink and charcoal Grey. Id like for them all to have a colored collar, ash grey, and grey socks if available. The GK uniform should be cyan tear colored witg something that makes it stand out from the rest of the players in design choice.
Logo: Ive yet to get a logo constructed but I envision it as a fruit or berry colored in my flags pattern with the word Creamers underneath it. Feel free to put your branding anywhere as long as 'Creamers' is somewhere on the uniform as its the team name.

To: Whom it may concern

We have approved your order and we are shipping the Uniforms you requested right now. The first shipment should arrive by 09/10/2016. They are being printed with the logo and colours requested.

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:28 pm

Dear Adam Ted's Sporting Goods-We at Sand and sea construct high quality gear for water sports, snow sports and very soon, sand sports. We would love to supply your shops and partner with you, offering you discounted equipment. All that we request is that you fill in a form on our storefront (this offer will not be valid until you do). In addition, if you shall request, we can also sell your items in our shops.
Snow and Sea shopfront
Last edited by Australian rePublic on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Paradisiam
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradisiam » Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:18 am

Dear Adam Ted, Jeffrey Starman of the Falling Star Forge located in Starfall, Paradisiam would like to stock your stores shelves with magazines dedicated to Falling Star Merchandise. In no way can the inclusion of this subscription offer hinder your business and will only prove mutually beneficial to eachothers companies. If accepted I can begin advertising Adam Teds Sporting Goods on my storefront and give you permission to sell FS Firearms in your storefront. A unique hunting rifle or shotgun can be made for you to advertise if needed as long as you have a link to the Falling Star Forge somewhere in your storefront.

Humor the Idea Mr. Adam Ted. I could custom make a sports rifle just for your storefront in a matter of days.

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:29 am

BUMP

Paradisiam
Envoy

Ex-Nation

Postby Paradisiam » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:45 pm

To: Adam Ted's Sporting Goods
From: Jeffrey Starman, Co-Head Spokesman of Falling Star Forge Firearms Manufacturer

Thank you for your prompt response, we at Falling Star have haphazardly designed and tested a firearm specifically to market in your stores worldwide. The specifications and a sample of the product will be sent via VIP packaging, courtesy of Pony Express Shipping.

And as a part of our 2017 From Fallen Angel to Rising Star beauty pageant, that will air in The Western Isles, we are offering you and a store of your choice to be advertised for 45 seconds in the 3 hour long program, Sponsored by Falling Star Forge. Such an honor.

We look forward to your response and appraisal of the weapon we have designed for you, and if anything need be changed your opinion is our top concern.

Falling Star Forge Revolving Rifle Adam Ted Edition
*6 chamber revolving circuit
*calibered in .45 Falling Star pistol cartridges and .410 shotgun shell (able to fire both types without switching out parts)
* Created using durable steel frame and a nickel plating
* Perfect for avid hunters wanting a versatile firearm
* Picatiny rails for optics
* Patented polygonal rifling
*Simple design guarantees lifespan to surpass that of owner to ensure a good heirloom gift that will stay with a family forever
*ease of cleaning

Equatorial Zeldaen
Attaché

Founded: Oct 07, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Equatorial Zeldaen » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:03 am

Name of Applicant: Ian Curry
Applicant Company: Zeldaen Group
Cities: Acus, New Haligo City
How many per city: 4
Anything we need to know:
Split of profits to Adam Ted's (please give %): 15%
EZ. It's just that simple with Equatorial Zeldaen.

IATA Member

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade