NATION

PASSWORD

Almac Technology Inc. [OPEN] [MT]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Chricoma
Diplomat

Founded: Jul 11, 2016
Ex-Nation

Almac Technology Inc. [OPEN] [MT]

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Who Are We
We are a computer hardware and software company based in Derrico, Chricoma. We sell numerous products to make the computing experience a better experience weather it be AlmacMail or be it AlBook we are sure you will love our products
Contact
You can contact us via
almac@almac.co.gk
or at 12 Drikkin Trivet Rd. Derrico, Chricoma
Last edited by Chricoma on Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

JOIN THE Official European Union
WE ARE A ROLEPLAY REGION!
BUT WE ALSO HAVE REGIONAL POLITICS AND A PARLIAMENT

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:44 pm

Our Products and Brands

AlmacMail is our Email company which has major usage in Chricoma just under GoogleMail. Our 10,000+ servers allow for fast, easy, efficient email sending and receiving. What is even better is that this program is a free program with no micro transactions

Our AlBook is manufactured by KaroDynamo Inc. and it powered by a custom Almac processing system. Usually used in schools it is a good computer for personal and business use. It has state of the art LED screen display with 100% Accurate and 120% Sensitive trackpad and the keyboard keys can be ordered differently based upon which country you live in. This one on display is an American keyboard.
$175.86 NSD

Cutting Edge is our incredibly advanced operating system which comes with a menu button in the bottom right corner of the screen which opens to a menu screen we also pair this with a tool bar which can hold 50+ apps at a time. At the top of the screen it provides a clock and a date this operating system is fast.
Violence is only justified when used against equal violence. If you ideology requires violence to establish it, you're wrong. I am a Roman Catholic, and I would consider myself economically liberal and very socially conservative. I am against any ideology that seeks to crush any person for any reason, and limit the potential of any person.

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Server Locations
Chricoma
Derrico

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:46 pm

Partners
None

Chricoma
Diplomat

Ex-Nation

Postby Chricoma » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:50 pm

Partnership
Code: Select all
Company Name:
CEO:
What kind of partnership:
What shall this partnership entail:

Open A Server and Maintenance facility in your nation
Name of Applicant:
City:
How many per city:
How many servers per facility:

Order an Albook
Applicant Name:
Applicant Company if any:
How many:
Please calculate the final price:
Reason for purchase:

Return to Global Economics and Trade