NATION

PASSWORD

SR Hypermarkets|"Discover the best buys"

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Beloura
Envoy

Founded: Nov 02, 2018
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Beloura » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:04 am

Name of Applicant (and designation) Sonia Tavares,CEO
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Estado Liquido Beloura Co.
Full name of country: The Colony of Beloura
Name of General Manager: Miguel Melo
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 120

Shiruku
Spokesperson

Founded: Mar 06, 2018
Scandinavian Liberal Paradise

Postby Shiruku » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:52 am

Name of Applicant (and designation) Chikako Ueda, FoodGo CEO
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: FoodGo
Full name of country: The Matriarchy Of Shiruku
Name of General Manager: Qiu Song
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 2
Current State:
At Peace
Alert
High Alert
Reformation of the Military
War
Atheist. Female. They/Them | She/Her. HEXACO.
Hediacrana wrote:
Tmutarakhan wrote:We need to start circulating the 100% true fact that Trump was born in Jamaica.
That's the Jamaica in Queens, but we don't have to explain that part.

Now that I think of it, has anyone actually ever seen his birth certificate? No? Highly suspicious indeed.
Dangeom Moon
Surge Credit

Technoscience Leftwing
Diplomat

Founded: Jan 24, 2019
Authoritarian Democracy

Postby Technoscience Leftwing » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:30 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) Karl Bakunin, economic assistant of Technoscience Leftwing Community
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: InterTorg
Full name of country: Technoscience Leftwing Community
Name of General Manager: Zlatko Vinogradsky
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 2 (1 in capital city Futurograd, and 1 in tourist's center, town Lafarg)
* TLC Factbook
* Goal: increase comfort, technical capabilities and knowledge for most people.
* Pro: technicalism, social equality, cosmopolitanism, scientific atheism, revolutionism, emancipation.
* Contra: technophobia, reactionary despotism, nationalism, religion, ascetic regulation, traditionalism, patriarchality.
* Real location: Russia. Sorry for mistakes in English. Всем салют!

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016

Postby Jeltronia » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:08 am

Beloura wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Sonia Tavares,CEO
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Estado Liquido Beloura Co.
Full name of country: The Colony of Beloura
Name of General Manager: Miguel Melo
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 120

Sonia Tavares
Chief Executive Officer, Estado Liquido Beloura Co.

Greetings Ms. Tavaresb,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in Beloura. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to open 120 SR Hypermarket stores in Beloura. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Our corporate hotlines will be available to accommodate you, should you have additional concerns or questions.

We look forward to a strong and very productive partnership. Again, thank you from SR Hypermarkets!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Vice President, SR Hypermarkets
Stephen Retail
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:09 am

Shiruku wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Chikako Ueda, FoodGo CEO
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: FoodGo
Full name of country: The Matriarchy Of Shiruku
Name of General Manager: Qiu Song

Chikako Ueda,
Chief Executive Officer, FoodGo

Greetings Mr./Ms. Ueda,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in Shiruku. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to open 2 SR Hypermarket stores in Shiruku. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Our corporate hotlines will be available to accommodate you, should you have additional concerns or questions.

We look forward to a strong and very productive partnership. Again, thank you from SR Hypermarkets!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:10 am

Technoscience Leftwing wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Karl Bakunin, economic assistant of Technoscience Leftwing Community
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: InterTorg
Full name of country: Technoscience Leftwing Community
Name of General Manager: Zlatko Vinogradsky
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 2 (1 in capital city Futurograd, and 1 in tourist's center, town Lafarg)

Karl Bakunin,
Economic Assistant of Technoscience Leftwing Community

Greetings Mr. Bakunin,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the Technoscience Leftwing Community. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to open 2 SR Hypermarket stores in the Technoscience Leftwing Community. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Emishin
Spokesperson

Founded: Sep 15, 2018
Ex-Nation

Postby Emishin » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:10 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) Genro Shirase, Director of Foreign Investment Program
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: yes
Full name of country: State of Emishin
Name of General Manager: Takatsuki Shibata
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 35

Samudera Darussalam
Senator

Founded: Aug 05, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Samudera Darussalam » Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:04 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation): Mr. Tuah Ali Betara, CEO of Merdeka Stores, Inc.
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Merdeka Stores, Inc.
Full name of country: The Crowned Republic of Samudera Darussalam
Name of General Manager: Ms. Murni Sampurna
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 36

The London Borough of Croydon
Attaché

Founded: Mar 09, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby The London Borough of Croydon » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:52 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) Sainsbury Tescoson, board member of Harrod's of Croydon, head of grocery.
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Harrod's of Croydon
Full name of country: The London Borough of Croydon
Name of General Manager: Mark Spencer
Last edited by The London Borough of Croydon on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Pavonistade
Minister

Founded: Jan 26, 2013
Ex-Nation

Postby Pavonistade » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:05 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) Sean T. Brooks, Resource Manager of SuperMart Inc.
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: SuperMart Inc.
Full name of country: Pavonistadian Provinces
Name of General Manager: Delila Sampson
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 10

Name of Applicant (and designation) Jason Dallas, executive assistant to CEO of Velocity Corporation
Name of Company: Velocity Corporation
Link of Storefront, if applicable: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=466311
Name of Product: Velocity Drinks
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc): Beverages (Carbonated Soft Drinks)
Political Compass:
Economic Left/Right: -0.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.97
President: Calvin Elmore
Vice President: Otakta Sgriki
IIwiki | Glossary | I don't use NS stats
[NEWS] Pavonistadian researchers make breakthrough in Terahertz wave generation and modulation | Selective screening protocols in place amid coronavirus concerns | "The USA is the greatest threat to Pavonistadian security," states interior minister

Achaean Republic
Diplomat

Founded: May 26, 2019
Left-wing Utopia

Postby Achaean Republic » Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:54 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation): Ernesto Buenaventura Pérez, CEO of HyperSmart, Inc.
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Hipermercados SR Acaya
Full name of country: Achaean Republic
Name of General Manager: Claudia Buenaventura Pérez
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 40

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:19 am

Emishin wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Genro Shirase, Director of Foreign Investment Program
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: yes
Full name of country: State of Emishin
Name of General Manager: Takatsuki Shibata
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 35

Genro Shirase,
Director of Foreign Investment Program

Greetings Mr. Genro Shirase,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the State of Emishin. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to open 35 SR Hypermarket stores in Emishin. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail
Last edited by Jeltronia on Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:20 am

Samudera Darussalam wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation): Mr. Tuah Ali Betara, CEO of Merdeka Stores, Inc.
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Merdeka Stores, Inc.
Full name of country: The Crowned Republic of Samudera Darussalam
Name of General Manager: Ms. Murni Sampurna
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 36

Mr. Tuah Ali Betara,
Chief Executive Officer of Merdeka Stores, Inc.

Greetings Mr. Tuah Ali Betara,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in Samudera Darussalam. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to open 36 SR Hypermarket stores in Samudera Darussalam. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:21 am

The London Borough of Croydon wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Sainsbury Tescoson, board member of Harrod's of Croydon, head of grocery.
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Harrod's of Croydon
Full name of country: The London Borough of Croydon
Name of General Manager: Mark Spencer

Sainsbury Tescoson,
Board Member of Harrod's of Croydon, Head of Grocery

Greetings Mr. /Ms. Tescoson,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the London Borough of Croydon. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to open 2 SR Hypermarket stores in the London Borough of Croydon. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:25 am

Pavonistade wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Sean T. Brooks, Resource Manager of SuperMart Inc.
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: SuperMart Inc.
Name of General Manager: Delila Sampson
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 10

Name of Applicant (and designation) Jason Dallas, executive assistant to CEO of Velocity Corporation
Name of Company: Velocity Corporation
Link of Storefront, if applicable: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=466311
Name of Product: Velocity Drinks
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc): Beverages (Carbonated Soft Drinks)

Sean T. Brooks,
Resource Manager of SuperMart Inc.

Greetings Mr. Brooks,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the Pavonistadian Provinces. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your representative company's application for a license to open 10 SR Hypermarket stores in the Pavonistadian Provinces SR Hypermarkets will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Our corporate hotlines will be available to accommodate you, should you have any concerns or questions.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Mr. Jason Dallas,
Executive Assistant to the CEO of Velocity Corporation

Greetings Mr. Dallas,

Thank you for expressing interest in supplying SR Hypermarkets with your products. We thank you for this opportunity to work with your esteemed company.

After reviewing your business proposal, I am pleased to announce that your application to sell Velocity Corporation's Velocity Drinks has been favorably approved. Effective immediately, your beverage will be sold in SR Hypermarkets all over the world! We are confident that this partnership will prove very productive for both our companies. Should there be any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to write to us again.

Again, thank you for choosing to partner with SR Hypermarkets!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:26 am

Achaean Republic wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation): Ernesto Buenaventura Pérez, CEO of HyperSmart, Inc.
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Hipermercados SR Acaya
Full name of country: Achaean Republic
Name of General Manager: Claudia Buenaventura Pérez
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 40

Ernesto Buenaventura Pérez,
Chief Executive Officer of HyperSmart, Inc.

Greetings Mr. Pérez,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the Achaean Republic. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your representative company's application for a license to open 40 SR Hypermarket stores in the Achaean Republic. SR Hypermarkets will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Our corporate hotlines will be available to accommodate you, should you have any concerns or questions.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Thu Jul 16, 2020 4:20 pm

Official Message from the Serene Power Company

Dear friends!

In the past you've agreed to sell a variety of SPC products and appliances through your stores, and we are grateful for that.
However, we now propose an ambitious plan: to use your stores to sell the far more ambitious, and far more expensive, Hyperfridge Luxury Refrigerator. Obviously it will not be possible to directly deliver the units from the stores, but we can sell them there, and have the units delivered and installed at the customer's home by qualified technicians.

We hope to hear your response soon.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Ah-eh-ioh-uh
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 13, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Ah-eh-ioh-uh » Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:13 am

Name of Applicant (and designation) Directress of Business Development Wei Liang,

Chūntiān Shídài Shíwù

A.K.A Spring Era Foodstuffs
( English localization )

Name of Company: Spring Era Foodstuffs

Link of Storefront, if applicable:

Full name of country: The Nihonji Empire

Name of Product: Chūntiān Shídài Shíwù Zhīmayóu

Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc): Sasoning/sauces. Sesame oil, English translation of Zhīmayóu

Coliantia
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Feb 22, 2022
Ex-Nation

Postby Coliantia » Mon Jun 06, 2022 11:20 am

Name of Applicant (and designation) Jak Bena, Chief Executive Officer
Name of Company: Three Acre Farms Inc.
Link of Storefront, if applicable: https://www.nationstates.net/nation=col ... id=1713029
Full name of country: Republic of Coliantia
Name of Product: Three Acre Basket
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc): Variety of fresh fruits and vegetables in a basket
Last edited by Coliantia on Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Republic of Coliantia
Proud member of the TPA! Join today, Pacific nations!
[url=https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1733240]No one asked but here's some stuff about me[/url

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade