NATION

PASSWORD

SR Hypermarkets|"Discover the best buys"

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Vamenlac
Spokesperson

Founded: Feb 07, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Vamenlac » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:33 pm

Dear SR Hypermarkets, We at Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage have been offering at gateway to world famous Vamenlac coffee that is free of gmo's and has been farmed in the same rich soil for thousands of years. We would be honored to sell our quality coffee in your stores. We would sell you our coffee at 2.00 a pound,because of our high quality you can sell it for 5.00 a pound making a insane profit.We would like to supply 7,000 of your stores with 250 pounds a month. It will amount to 21,000,000 pounds to be sold into your stores. We would like to sell 2,000,000 of our also high quality chocolate bars to be sold in your stores as well. Enclosed is our application. So how about we brew up some business.
Michael Otto
CEO Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage

Name of Applicant (and designation): Michael Otto,CEO Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage
Name of Company: Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage
Link of Storefront, if applicable: Link
Full name of country:The Free Land Of Vamenlac
Name of Product:Quality Coffee and Choclate
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc):

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Founded: Jan 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Jeltronia » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:38 pm

Vamenlac wrote:
Dear SR Hypermarkets, We at Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage have been offering at gateway to world famous Vamenlac coffee that is free of gmo's and has been farmed in the same rich soil for thousands of years. We would be honored to sell our quality coffee in your stores. We would sell you our coffee at 2.00 a pound,because of our high quality you can sell it for 5.00 a pound making a insane profit.We would like to supply 7,000 of your stores with 250 pounds a month. It will amount to 21,000,000 pounds to be sold into your stores. We would like to sell 2,000,000 of our also high quality chocolate bars to be sold in your stores as well. Enclosed is our application. So how about we brew up some business.
Michael Otto
CEO Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage

Name of Applicant (and designation): Michael Otto,CEO Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage
Name of Company: Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage
Link of Storefront, if applicable: Link
Full name of country:The Free Land Of Vamenlac
Name of Product:Quality Coffee and Choclate
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc):

Michael Otto
Chief Executive Officer,
Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage

Greeting Mr. Otto,

Thank you for expressing interest in supplying SR Hypermarkets with your products. We thank you for this opportunity to work with your esteemed company.

After reviewing your business proposal, I am pleased to announce that your application to sell Vamenlac Coffee Brokerage's coffee and chocolate bars has beenfavorably approved. Effective immediately, your products will be sold in SR Hypermarkets all over the world! We are confident that this partnership will prove very productive for both our companies. Should there be any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to write to us again.

Again, thank you for choosing to partner with SR Hypermarkets!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Vice President, SR Hypermarkets
Stephen Retail
The Nabetseican Realm of Jeltronia
"Always for the Emperor and the Empire"

Monarch: His Most Imperial and Royal Majesty, High King Jon
Viceroy: Charles Darling II, The Duke of Templeton
Prime Minister: Raymond Thurman
Foreign Minister: Mark Taylor

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) Antonio Condes,CEO Organic Agricultural Platform
Name of Company: Organic Agricultural Platform
Link of Storefront, if applicable: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=400372
Full name of country: The Federation of Reino do Brazil
Name of Product: na
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc): Organic food

Our Best Regards
ACondes,CEO

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:11 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Antonio Condes,CEO Organic Agricultural Platform
Name of Company: Organic Agricultural Platform
Link of Storefront, if applicable: https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=400372
Name of Product: na
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc): Organic food

Our Best Regards
ACondes,CEO

Antonio Condes,
Chief Executive Officer,
Organic Agricultural Platform

Greeting Mr. Otto,

Thank you for expressing interest in supplying SR Hypermarkets with your products. We thank you for this opportunity to work with your esteemed company.

After reviewing your business proposal, I am pleased to announce that your application to sell Organic Agricultural Platform's organic food has beenfavorably approved. Effective immediately, your products will be sold in SR Hypermarkets all over the world! We are confident that this partnership will prove very productive for both our companies. Should there be any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to write to us again.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Lamoni
Game Moderator

Founded: Antiquity

Postby Lamoni » Sat May 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) Carol A. Peterson, CEO
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Delta Foods
Full name of country: Free Republic of Lamoni
Name of General Manager: Mrs. Claire Bosanquet
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 100,000
National Anthem
Resides in Greater Dienstad. (Former) Mayor of Equilism.
I'm a Senior N&I RP Mentor. Questions? TG me!
Licana on the M-21A2 MBT: "Well, it is one of the most badass tanks on NS."

Vortiaganica: Lamoni I understand fully, of course. The two (Lamoni & Lyras) are more inseparable than the Clinton family and politics.

Triplebaconation: Lamoni commands a quiet respect that carries its own authority. He is the Mandela of NS.

Part of the Meow family in Gameplay, and a GORRAM GAME MOD! My TGs are NOT for Mod Stuff.

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Sat May 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation)Charlie Hill Minister of Trade and Economy
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country:Pavilions Supermarket Chains
Full name of country:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Name of General Manager:James Morris
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened:100

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon May 29, 2017 7:47 am

Lamoni wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Carol A. Peterson, CEO
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Delta Foods
Full name of country: Free Republic of Lamoni
Name of General Manager: Mrs. Claire Bosanquet
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 100,000

Carol A. Peterson
Chief Executive Officer
Free Republic of Lamoni

Greeting Sir/Ma'am,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand. We are not unmindful of the huge investment your company has poured towards securing a partnership with SR Hypermarkets, and opening our stores in your many locations. Rest assured that we be working very hard to construct, maintain and run quality, excellent and exceptional services for our customers in your locations.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application to open 100,000 SR Hypermarket stores in Lamoni. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

As always, our corporate hotlines will be available to accommodate you, should you have any concerns or questions.

We look forward to a strong and very productive partnership. Again, thank you from SR Hypermarkets!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail
Last edited by Jeltronia on Mon May 29, 2017 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Mon May 29, 2017 7:49 am

Imperial Ame Ran wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation)Charlie Hill Minister of Trade and Economy
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country:Pavilions Supermarket Chains
Full name of country:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Name of General Manager:James Morris
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened:100

Hon. Charlie Hill
Minister of Trade and Economy
The United States of Imperial Ame Ran

Greeting Honorable Sir,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the United States of Imperial Ame Ran. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to use the SR Hypermarkets brand and to open 100 SR Hypermarket stores in the Virgin Island Republic. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

As always, our corporate hotlines will be available to accommodate you, should you have any concerns or questions.

We look forward to a strong and very productive partnership. Again, thank you from SR Hypermarkets!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Pasundia
Lobbyist

Founded: May 29, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Pasundia » Mon May 29, 2017 2:34 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) Mr. Raden Suroso
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Sunmart
Full name of country: Republic of Pasundia
Name of General Manager: Mr. Raden Suroso
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 51

Poggers
Bureaucrat

Founded: Jul 30, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Poggers » Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 pm

[b]Name of Applicant: Tim Miller
[b]Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: T.Miller LLC
[b]Full name of country:The Republic of POGGERS
[b]Name of General Manager: Tim Miller
[b]Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened:105
:D
Last edited by Poggers on Tue May 30, 2017 5:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome to Poggers
A society that is built of of culture and rights and an amazing economy...and seafood. We also are now starting a new plan as an election has rolled around

Australian rePublic
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Mar 18, 2013
Left-Leaning College State

Postby Australian rePublic » Tue May 30, 2017 6:26 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) Emma Wilson, Federal Trade Minister
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: SR Hypermarkets itself
Full name of country: The Federation of Australian Republic
Name of General Manager: John Marks
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 12
Hard-Core Centrist. Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
All in-character posts are fictional and have no actual connection to any real governments
You don't appreciate the good police officers until you've lived amongst the dregs of society and/or had them as customers
From Greek ancestry Orthodox Christian
Issues and WA Proposals Written By Me |Issue Ideas You Can Steal
I want to commission infrastructure in Australia in real life, if you can help me, please telegram me. I am dead serious

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:45 pm

Pasundia wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Mr. Raden Suroso
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: Sunmart
Full name of country: Republic of Pasundia
Name of General Manager: Mr. Raden Suroso
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 51

Mr. Raden Suroso
Sunmart

Greeting Mr. Suroso,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the Republic of Pasundia. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to use the SR Hypermarkets brand and to open 51 SR Hypermarket stores in the Republic of Pasundia. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:46 pm

POGGERS wrote:Name of Applicant: Tim Miller
[b]Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: T.Miller LLC
[b]Full name of country:The Republic of POGGERS
[b]Name of General Manager: Tim Miller
[b]Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened:105
:D

[b]Mr. Tim Miller
T.Miller LLC

Greetings Mr. Miller,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the Republic of POGGERS. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to use the SR Hypermarkets brand and to open 105 SR Hypermarket stores in the Republic of POGGERS. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail
Last edited by Jeltronia on Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:48 pm

Australian Republic wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Emma Wilson, Federal Trade Minister
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: SR Hypermarkets itself
Full name of country: The Federation of Australian Republic
Name of General Manager: John Marks
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 12

The Hon. Emma Wilson
Federal Trade Minister
The Federation of Australian Republic

Greetings Minister Wilson,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in the Federation of Australian Republic. It is the trust and confidence from our partners like your company that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your invitation to open SR Hypermarkets brand and will be readying the operation of 12 SR Hypermarket stores in the Federation of Australian Republic.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013

Postby Reino do Brazil » Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:01 am

Name of Applicant (and designation) Antonio Condes
Name of Company: Reino do Brazil Organic Platform
Link of Storefront, if applicable: Reino do Brazil Organic Agricultural Platform
Partnership Proposal: supllier and other partnerships.

Union of Christian States
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 26, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Union of Christian States » Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:19 am

To Whom it may Concern,
Noticing that SR has now expanded to international operations, I would personally like to invite you to visit our online Foreign Business Center, that centralizes the processes for expanding into the UCS. I would like to invite your company to consider expanding into the nation, at a rate that the company can maintain, and adjust as necessary, rather than keeping to the ridged requests of other nation's governments. We look forward hearing from you.

Carly McLauren
Directer of the FBC

Duestchstien
Minister

Founded: Nov 15, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby Duestchstien » Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:24 pm

Name of Applicant (and designation) CEO and Owner Rudolph Dässler
Name of Company: Dässler Drinks
Link of Storefront, if applicable: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=418735
Full name of country: Reichs Republika of Duestchstien
Name of Product: Our various sodas and energy drinks
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc): (see storefront for more info)

Name of Company: Bavarian Chips (Subsidary of Dässler Drinks)
Name of Product: Our various foods and snacks
Nature of Product (i.e. Fresh Produce, Processed Food, etc): (see storefront for more info)
National Info
Chancellor - Alexei Matrovitch
Vice Chancellor - Dmitri Zdunowo
Capital - Moscow
Population - 404.2 Million
Currency - Roys Ruble (₽)
Active RPs
2024: Age of Superpowers - Nigeria

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:19 am

Reino do Brazil wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Antonio Condes
Name of Company: Reino do Brazil Organic Platform
Link of Storefront, if applicable: Reino do Brazil Organic Agricultural Platform
Partnership Proposal: supllier and other partnerships.

Antonio Condes,
Chief Executive Officer,
Organic Agricultural Platform

Greeting Mr. Otto,

We thank you for this opportunity to work with your esteemed company.

I am pleased to announce that following our earlier correspondence, Organic Agricultural Platform's offerings in SR Hypermarkets will be expanded to include dairy and meat products. We are confident that this partnership will prove very productive for both our companies. Should there be any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to write to us again.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:24 am

Union of Christian States wrote:
To Whom it may Concern,
Noticing that SR has now expanded to international operations, I would personally like to invite you to visit our online Foreign Business Center, that centralizes the processes for expanding into the UCS. I would like to invite your company to consider expanding into the nation, at a rate that the company can maintain, and adjust as necessary, rather than keeping to the ridged requests of other nation's governments. We look forward hearing from you.

Carly McLauren
Directer of the FBC

Carly McLauren,
Director of the FBC

Greetings Miss McLauren,

Thank you for writing to us and making us aware of the potential to open new stores in your country! The Board is highly supportive of opening SR Hypermarkets in the Union of Christian States and has authorized myself to commence negotiations for our first outlets. Please expect our correspondence soon.

We look forward to working with you!

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:27 am

Duestchstien wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) CEO and Owner Rudolph Dässler
Name of Company: Dässler Drinks
Name of Product: Our various sodas and energy drinks

Name of Company: Bavarian Chips (Subsidary of Dässler Drinks)
Name of Product: Our various foods and snacks

Rudolph Dässler,
CEO and Owner,
Dässler Drinks

Greetinga Mr. Dässler,

Thank you for accepting our business proposal! We are confident that this partnership will prove very productive for both our companies.
Per our correspondence, effective immediately, sodas and energy drinks from Dässler Drinks and food and snack items from Bavarian Chips (Subsidary of Dässler Drinks) will be sold in SR Hypermarkets all over the world.

Should there be any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to write back.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Nanako Island
Chargé d'Affaires

Founded: Aug 19, 2016
Liberal Democratic Socialists

Postby Nanako Island » Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:49 am

Name of Applicant (and designation) Jacky Robert, Minister of Finances
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: E.H. Distribution
Full name of country: Democratic Republic of Nanako Island
Name of General Manager: Bill LeGrand
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 209
Last edited by Nanako Island on Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
All the news
OOC
Slava Ukraini
Atheist
History and geography student

uou
National Information

Overview
Capital
History
Culture
Geography
Leader
_______ Nanako _______
Commonwealth of Nations
Visit Nanako, a diverse, multicultural, boreal island of Kyūba tradition filled with impressive mountains, fjords and forests, cities, history, and good gastronomy
9.84/10 Democracy Score according to this index

Proud UFN member
do not question my capital's name

The Akhara Islands
Spokesperson

Founded: May 11, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby The Akhara Islands » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:46 am

Name of Applicant (and designation) Nathan Rivera
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country:Aharamart
Full name of country:The community of The Akhara Islands.
Name of General Manager: Jan Tomes
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened:3,000

Allanea
Postmaster of the Fleet

Founded: Antiquity
Capitalist Paradise

Postby Allanea » Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:54 am

Greetings, good friends!

I am Murri Rossbard, senior economist and foreign sales manager for the Serene Power Company. The Serene Power Company is a multinational company fuelled by Allanean investor cash and registered for taxation purposes in the Serene Republic of the High Treefolk. The Serene Power Company produces various clean energy and clean household good solutions, from vast power plants down to household solutions. We make everything from wind power plants to solar cellphone charges and rechargeable batteries.

Our products are unusually cheap, reliable, and friendly, owing to a combination of the Serene Republic’s friendly regulatory environment, low labor costs, and Allanean investment funding. The Serene Republic of the High Treefolk has an extensive consumer electronics industry and is famous world-wide for low-cost consumer electronics production.

A portable pocket solar charger of a type similar to those sold by the Serene Power Company.

Our company has a broad portfolio of goods. Given that your corporation is one of the largest operators of supermarkets in the world – our due diligence study suggests you have over a million branches open worldwide – the Serene Power Company would like to offer you the following goods for carrying in your supermarkets.

1. Rechargeable batteries and chargers: – The Serene Power Company produces Lithium-Ion batteries in all types, from tiny CR1220 size batteries (similar to those used in pocket flashlights) to automobile batteries. We are standing ready and willing to start shipping these products to your stores. Non-standard batteries, if those are popular among customers in some nation, and chargers for various batteries, can also be sold.

2. Solar cells: In this context, we are happy to sell solar equipment in a variety of sizes, from pocket solar charges to roof-top solar (we do not know if your supermarkets have a home improvement department – if it does, rooftop solar panels can be feasibly sold there).

3. Solar-powered domestic devices: The Serene Power Company understands the importance of solar power. It both saves money and is good for the environment. We offer a variety of solar cookers, solar grills, and – in those countries where it is permitted by law – even solar stills!

4. Energy-efficient appliances: The Serene Power Company is coming to market with a series of energy-efficient appliances – most specifically, the SPC-MW Microwave Oven, the SPC-Frost refrigerator, and the SPC Blizzard series of energy-efficient air conditioners.

5. Environmentally-friendly lightbulbs: The Serene Power Company owns an LED lamp plant in Sylandral, High Treefolk. LED lamps are more energy efficient than both incandescent or fluorescent , and can be recycled, or disposed of in conventional landfills, as they do not contain mercury. (The Serene Power Company also provides recycling services).

6. Smart Home Software and Hardware: As I mentioned, the Serene Republic of the [nation]High Treefolk[/nation has a broad experience with various environmental issues. Recently, the Serene Power Company has acquired a SmartHome division. This allows us to sell our green smart home kits, which allow users to manage the electric use in their homes (as well as generally manage their general home electronics functions) to minimize energy use while maximizing efficiency. This both saves users money and protects the environment. These products can be sold in the home improvement or regular appliance department of supermarkets, depending on their type.

Finally I wish to note that the Company operates an Environmental Recovery Foundation, which assists various environmental recovery projects and grants in the Serene Republic itself and in developing nations around the world. A percentage of every sale in your stores will go towards ERF activities.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about any products of the Serene Power Company.

Yours, Murri Rossbard, PhD.

Last edited by Allanea on Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
#HyperEarthBestEarth

Sometimes, there really is money on the sidewalk.

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:41 am

Nanako Island wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Jacky Robert, Minister of Finances
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country: E.H. Distribution
Full name of country: Democratic Republic of Nanako Island
Name of General Manager: Bill LeGrand
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened: 209

Hon. Jacky Robert
Minister of Finance
The Democratic Republic of Nanako Island

Greetings Minister Robert,

On behalf of our company, please accept our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand, and securing the opening of our stores in Nanako Island. We are honored to be contacted by the Ministry of Finance of the Democratic Republic of Nanako Island. It is the trust and confidence from our partners and clients worldwide that fuel us to work harder in providing worldclass stores for our customers.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application for a license to open 209 SR Hypermarket stores in the Nanako Island. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

Jeltronia
Ambassador

Postby Jeltronia » Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 am

The Akhara Islands wrote:Name of Applicant (and designation) Nathan Rivera
Company that will be operating the chain of SR Hypermarket Stores in your country:Aharamart
Full name of country:The community of The Akhara Islands.
Name of General Manager: Jan Tomes
Number of SR Hypermarket Stores to be opened:3,000

Nathan Rivera
Aharamart

Greetings Mr. Rivera,

Before I proceed any further, on behalf of Stephen Retail and SR Hypermarkets, allow me to express our profound gratitude for your trust and confidence in our brand. We are not unmindful of the huge investment your company has poured towards securing a partnership with SR Hypermarkets, and opening our stores in your many locations. Rest assured that we be working very hard to construct, maintain and run quality, excellent and exceptional services for our customers in your locations.

I am happy to report that the Board of Directors of Stephen Retail has favorably approved your application to open 3,000 SR Hypermarket stores in Akhara Islands. Our company will be dispatching its construction and support teams to coordinate the building and running of store operations in keeping with company standards.

Mrs. Yakshit Foray
Stephen Retail

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads