NATION

PASSWORD

Clear Water Inc. [MT/PMT|Open]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Reino do Brazil
Negotiator

Founded: Jan 31, 2013
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Reino do Brazil » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:01 pm

To. Barry Aubrey-Jenner, CEO Clear Whater Inc.
From. Jano Pinto, Ministerio do Ambiente do Reino do Brazil

Mr. Jenner,

We are offering you the concession of your services across the 4 provinces of the Kingdom.

Do consider.

Name of nation or organization: Reino do Brazil
Service wanted: All
HQ location: New Frontier
Amount of money paid (waiting for a quote)

Sincerely
JP

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:38 am

Official Communique from Clear Water Inc.

To: Jano Pinto of the Ministerio do Ambiente do Reino do Brazil

Your honored,
After performing some reviews of your request, we have to regretabley inform you that since you don't provide is with a detailed information, such as the number of the cities, how many square of water you want to clean, number of shops, and number of buildings, we can't make a calculation on the price. We can calculate the price and finish this deal after you provide us with more informations.
Signed,

Barry Aubrey-Jenner,
CEO of Clear Water Inc.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

Werreales
Envoy

Founded: Nov 28, 2014
Ex-Nation

Postby Werreales » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:55 am

Name of organization: Uniware Conglomerate
Reasons for partnerships: Uniware wants to be involved in the betterment of worldwide health.
Service offered: Electronic equipment to measure water quality.

Name of organization: Asclepius Worldwide Health Organization (AWHO)
Reasons for partnerships: AWHO is the largest intergovernmental medical organization in the New World Union region that participates in the search for new treatments and scientific innovation in medical matters. In order to expand its influence within NationStates and to take action to benefit global health, AWHO would like to help Clear Water Inc. design a water rich in minerals and low in pollutants and nitrates.
Service offered: AWHO would like to help Clear Water Inc. design a water rich in minerals and low in pollutants and nitrates.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:47 am

To: The CEO of Uniware Conglomerate

Greetings,
After reviewing your application for a partnership with our company, we have decided to Accept your application for a partnership. Hopefully, the equipments you provided to us will help in our efforts to provide cleaner water to the world.
Signed,

Barry Aubrey-Jenner,
CEO of Clear Water Inc.

To: The CEO of Asclepius Worldwide Health Organization

Greetings,
After reviewing your application for a partnership with our company, we have decided to Accept your application for a partnership. Hopefully, our partnership will result in a healthier drinking water that you tried to develop, which will undoubtly benefit people across the world, especially those living impoverished or war torn countries.
Signed,

Barry Aubrey-Jenner,
CEO of Clear Water Inc.
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Mon May 22, 2017 10:57 pm

Bump
My Dispatch

Imperial Ame Ran
Spokesperson

Founded: May 18, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Imperial Ame Ran » Thu May 25, 2017 5:29 am

Name of nation or organization:The United States of Imperial Ame Ran
Service wanted: 1 Desalination Plant 1 large shop
HQ location:New Stanton
Amount of money paid 165,000,000

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:46 am

To: The Leader of the United States of Imperial Ame Ran

Greetings,

After reviewing your application form for our two services, which are one large shop and one desalination plant, we will accept your payment. We will immediately send our workers to your nation in order to establish your new shop and desalination plant. We hope that the life of your citizens will improve from our service.
Signed,

Barry Aubrey-Jenner,
CEO of Clear Water Inc.
My Dispatch

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:01 am

Bump
My Dispatch

Previous

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade