NATION

PASSWORD

Seized Products for sale- New Things

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Leperconia
Attaché

Founded: Nov 29, 2014
Ex-Nation

Seized Products for sale- New Things

Postby Leperconia » Tue May 31, 2016 5:21 pm

In Expep V. Leperconia Customs agency the courts rules that Leperconia can sell any product that has not been sold in 3 months so due to this loophole countless products are now for sale.
ALL ITEMS LIKE LIQUOR OR DRUGS OR FIREWORKS ARE FOR SALE TO GET IT OUT OF LEPERCONIA
2 Tons of Jeweraly- 1 Million USD ID:333
70 AR-15's and 8 pounds of claymex- 5 Million USD ID:444
90 ounces of hash oil-2 Million USD ID:555
700 Assorted Cars-10 Million USD ID:666
90,000 Gallons of Rice Wine-5 Million ID:777
3 Tons of Fireworks-1 Million ID:999

Application
Code: Select all
Name of person buying:
Product ID(s):
Payment Method: Wire [] Cash []
Last edited by Leperconia on Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:26 pm

His Eminence Ranisath nos Fëanor shall purchase both items at the list price, the DuLong manuscript as a gift for his wife, Sirithil nos Fëanor, and the Vase as a gift for Crystal Prevette Fëanoriva, attendant-concubine.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Leperconia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Postby Leperconia » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:31 pm

Dear Ranisath nos Fëano, We would like to thank you so much for your generous purchase.We will send the fine artifacts as soon as the money has been wired.We would also like to inform you that it must not be seen by flash photography. Sincerely The Leperconia Customs Agency

The Arabian Knights
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 22, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Arabian Knights » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:33 am

To Esteemed Leader of Leperconia.
If these remain, we would like to purchase a Manuscript and Vase if any remain in your item stockpile.

Thankyou,
Lord Salazar Solomon I

Leperconia
Attaché

Ex-Nation

Bump

Postby Leperconia » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:50 pm

Get sezied items from our stockpile prices so low its almost a crime!!!

The Federation of Kendor
Senator

Founded: Dec 08, 2015
Ex-Nation

Postby The Federation of Kendor » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:59 pm

Name of person buying:President Billy Ned
Product ID(s):333
Payment Method: Wire [X] Cash []
My Dispatch
North Korean Russia wrote:"I am God! You are powerless against me! I am so awesome that when I play basketball I always get four points per shot!" -Kim Jong-Putin.

Independant Nations and Guilds wrote:Their founder turned into an eagle and flew into the sun before being burned to death. This is what their flag really means, and any other attempt at explanation of its meaning is ignored in favor of this explanation.

If you support liberal democratic capitalism, paste this into your sig: $LFD
RP links: TBA

The Ctan
Minister

Founded: Antiquity
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby The Ctan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:41 pm

Leperconia wrote:
Dear Ranisath nos Fëano, We would like to thank you so much for your generous purchase.We will send the fine artifacts as soon as the money has been wired.We would also like to inform you that it must not be seen by flash photography. Sincerely The Leperconia Customs Agency

Source: Ranisath nos Fëanor
Destination: Leperconia Customs agency
Subject: Siezed Products
Security: N/A - Cleartext/Open Register
Message Delivery: Cleartext

... Money. Wired.

I didn't even know people still pestered the principal to personally confirm these things. Couldn't you have contacted my factor or some such?
Last edited by The Ctan on Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.
"The Necrons were amongst the first beings to come into existance, and have sworn that they will rule over the living." - Still surprisingly accurate!
"Be you anywhere from Progress Level 5 or 6 and barely space-competent, all the way up to the current record of PL-20 for beings like the C’Tan..." Lord General Superior Rai’a Sirisi, Xenohumanity
"Many races and faiths have considered themselves to be a threat to the Necrons, but their worlds and their cultures are now little more than interesting archaeology."
Want to get in touch? Direct Discord Link

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade