NATION

PASSWORD

Chewbert's House of Trinklets and Accoutrebons! [Now Open!]

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]
Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Founded: Aug 13, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Chewbert's House of Trinklets and Accoutrebons! [Now Open!]

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun May 08, 2016 10:11 am

CHEWBERT'S HOUSE OF TRINKLETS AND ACCOUTREBONS!

Welcome to my house.
I sell things.
They are good things.
Chew will like them.

Item # 1
Stink No Mo

Your friends and family talked to us and they said you need this. Really. Just buy it. This was made for you.

PRICE: $33.99
Also available in the twin pack with Lame No Mo for just an additional $10!!

Item # 2
Steam Powered Pogo Stick

To go with that super riveted leather flying helmet? Seriously? Steampunk's dead man. Deal.

PRICE: 50 platinum ingots...Or a bite of your burrito. Come on, man. I'm hungry. Just one bite?

Item # 3
Tickle Me Chupacabra

Actually, don't tickle him. Really. Trust us. That's how we lost Bob in R&D. Buyer beware.

PRICE: $400 USD

Item # 4
The Cowboy Stache

When that little caterpillar fuzz won't do, you need to bring the big guns. It's time to roll Ron Jeremy style. Wear it well.
For rockin' some style. Cowboy Stache.
For keepin' it classy. Cowboy Stache.

What about...- "Cowboy Stache!"

Could you just...- "Sssshhhhh. Cowboy Stache."

For the ladies, too.

PRICE: $ 250 NSD

*Warning! Occasional Fu Manchu may develop.

Item # 5
Jerk Face

You don't need this. You already have one.

PRICE: See above statement.

Item # 6
Super Spleen Finger Force! (Complete DVD Series)

Follows the adventures of Tot, Chugs and Blendy as they fight crime and party. This travesty was the brainchild of Cyrus Silversmith, who brought the series to Television in the Blackhelm Confederacy in 2003. The series was loathed by Confederate audiences and was pulled after 6 episodes, with another 3 unaired.
It was deemed so horrible, that Government censors ordered all copies of the subsequent DVDs destroyed. Cyrus Silversmith torched a warehouse filled with crates of the DVDs, along with himself. However, it was rumored that a crate on a truck outside the warehouse survived the inferno... This was no rumor and we have possession of the whole crate! Obviously, supplies are limited, so order quick!

PRICE: $20 USD
* Limit 3 copies per customer

OPEN FOR BIDNIS!

Code: Select all
Item:
Quantity:
Send it to:
Last edited by Neu Engollon on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
TG me with questions if you got some, especially about GE&T or PMCs.
My Factbook
Important Neu Engollian Links.
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:01 am

New Item!
Super Spleen Finger Force! (Complete DVD Series)

Follows the adventures of Tot, Chugs and Blendy as they fight crime and party. This travesty was the brainchild of Cyrus Silversmith, who brought the series to Television in the Blackhelm Confederacy in 2003. The series was loathed by Confederate audiences and was pulled after 6 episodes, with another 3 unaired.
It was deemed so horrible, that Government censors ordered all copies of the subsequent DVDs destroyed. Cyrus Silversmith torched a warehouse filled with crates of the DVDs, along with himself. However, it was rumored that a crate on a truck outside the warehouse survived the inferno... This was no rumor and we have possession of the whole crate! Obviously, supplies are limited, so order quick!

PRICE: $20 USD
* Limit 3 copies per customer
My Factbook
'The Forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe. For the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was wood, he was one of them."

Aquitayne
Senator

Founded: Jun 24, 2011

Postby Aquitayne » Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:55 am

gimme Super Spleen Finger Force! full DVD series, it'll complete my collection of cult classics...
[ Embassy Program | A Collection of Essays | Parliamentary Hansard | Axalon Private Military Company | My iiwiki Page ]
[ W&A: Global Intelligence | Aquitaynian Foreign Legion | Affairs of the Region | Freyport Armory ]

I'm a former N&I RP Mentor, not very active these days but feel free to reach out if I can help with anything!

"When you have power, use it to build people, not constrict them."-Bertrand Russell
"I destroy my enemies when I make them my friends."-Abraham Lincoln

Duderology - The Study of Duder.
16:08 GHawkins I continue to be amazed by Aq's ability to fuck up his own name.

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Jul 03, 2016 10:26 pm

gimme Super Spleen Finger Force! full DVD series, it'll complete my collection of cult classics...

CHEWBERT'S HOUSE

Hey! Chew got it, duders! We are gonna send the Complete DVD Series of Super Spleen Finger Force over right now to youse. Enjoy buddy!
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:10 am

Yep, We still rockin' here at....

CHEWBERT'S HOUSE!!
My Factbook

Sacheyenya
Senator

Founded: Apr 21, 2012
Ex-Nation

Postby Sacheyenya » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:05 am

Hail, and blessings of the gods, good comrades. As I style myself a connoisseur of the rarer things in life, I find it most befitting to spend some pocket change on your most odd of wares.

Item: #3 and #6
Quantity: one of each
Send it to: Du Grande Palisada, Khaiful, Kaiful, Sacheyenya

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:52 pm

Hail, and blessings of the gods, good comrades. As I style myself a connoisseur of the rarer things in life, I find it most befitting to spend some pocket change on your most odd of wares.

Item: #3 and #6
Quantity: one of each
Send it to: Du Grande Palisada, Khaiful, Kaiful, Sacheyenya

CHEWBERT'S HOUSE

Hey! Chew are in for de best, lemme tell ya! Get ready, cause we're gonna send the Complete DVD Series of Super Spleen Finger Force and The Tickle Me Chupacabra right to yer doorstep. Enjoy buddy!
My Factbook

Neu Engollon
Negotiator

Postby Neu Engollon » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:27 pm

Yep, We still be bumpin' this store over VMK and Bank of Yo....Life is Good!

CHEWBERT'S HOUSE!!
My Factbook

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade