NATION

PASSWORD

Westley Theater

A meeting place where national storefronts can tout their wares and discuss trade. [In character]

Advertisement

Remove ads

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Founded: Mar 26, 2010
Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:40 pm

Hindia Belanda wrote:
Elykyellek wrote:

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited for the return of Conference of the Birds at the historic Westley Theater. Last year's performances were a hit and we are very much looking to this year.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

The Jakarta Tribune has reviewed this year's rerun of the Conference of the Birds at the Westley Theatre: viewtopic.php?p=32283083#p32283083

VERDICT: 4/5 ★★★★☆

Hello,

On behalf of Westley Theater and the Yellekan Theater Society, we would like to thank you for this year's performance of the Conference of the Birds. From all accounts it had a successful run this year and we look forward to it hopefully returning next year.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Bantuardhi
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bantuardhi » Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:06 pm

Nation Name: Bantuardhi
Name of Event: Suraya Tinashe
Type of Event: Concert
Genre: R&B - soul - pop - jazz
Desired Date(s): November 17-18, 2017
Comments/Descriptions: 29 year old Suraya Tinashe is one of Bantuardhi's most popular music stars and would like to perform at the world famous Westley Theater during the Elykyellek leg of her world tour.

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:55 pm

Bantuardhi wrote:Nation Name: Bantuardhi
Name of Event: Suraya Tinashe
Genre: R&B - soul - pop - jazz
Desired Date(s): November 17-18, 2017
Comments/Descriptions: 29 year old Suraya Tinashe is one of Bantuardhi's most popular music stars and would like to perform at the world famous Westley Theater during the Elykyellek leg of her world tour.

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming performances of Suraya Tinashe at the historic Westley Theater.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Britonisea
Powerbroker

Founded: Oct 29, 2012
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Britonisea » Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:37 am

Nation Name: Britonisea
Name of Event: Adonis Amédée: Tour
Type of Event: Music Tour
Genre: Pop
Desired Date(s): September 5th to September 7th
Comments/Descriptions: Not really.
Rexubliqué Univexserellué de Brityunik #BRI
Follow Britonish Television on Twitter: TVBBritonisea
WorldVision Top 9 | WorldVision Factbook
1st - 162 points - WV112 (314 J+T)
1st - 154 points - WV81
1st - 139 points - WV47
1st - 138 points - WV99 (258 J+T)
1st - 134 points - WV87 (242 J+T)
1st - 132 points - WV73
1st - 117 points - WV64
1st - 113 points - WV41
1st - 98 points - WV63

World Hit Festival Top 9 | World Hit Festival Factbook
1st - 51 points - WHF50
1st - 42 points - WHF59
1st - 38 points - WHF52
1st - 34 points - WHF42
1st - 34 points - WHF48
1st - 33 points - WHF68
1st - 28 points - WHF46
1st - 28 points - WHF37
1st - 20 points - WHF26

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:37 pm

Britonisea wrote:Nation Name: Britonisea
Name of Event: Adonis Amédée: Tour
Type of Event: Music Tour
Genre: Pop
Desired Date(s): September 5th to September 7th
Comments/Descriptions: Not really.

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming performances of Adonis Amédée at the historic Westley Theater.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Regalis Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Regalis Union » Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:25 pm

Nation Name:Regalis Union
Name of Event:Alakazam!Magic Show
Type of Event:Magic Show
Genre:Performance
Desired Date(s):August 29-September 5
Comments/Descriptions:N/A
Salve!I am the REGALIS UNION!
THIS NATION IS IN ITALY !

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:39 pm

Regalis Union wrote:Nation Name:Regalis Union

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and unfortunately your request has been denied, as many of the dates you have requested are already occupied. If you would like to take a look at the schedule and request available dates, we would be happy to hold your event.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Regalis Union
Spokesperson

Founded: Jul 21, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Regalis Union » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:51 pm

Elykyellek wrote:
Regalis Union wrote:Nation Name:Regalis Union

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and unfortunately your request has been denied, as many of the dates you have requested are already occupied. If you would like to take a look at the schedule and request available dates, we would be happy to hold your event.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

The organizers will move it to the vacant days.
Salve!I am the REGALIS UNION!
THIS NATION IS IN ITALY !

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:06 pm

Nation Name: Elykyellek
Name of Event: Exchanging Beauty for the Ashes 40th Anniversary Screening
Type of Event: Film screening
Genre: Horror
Desired Date(s): October 20, 2017
Comments/Descriptions: Join us this halloween season for the 40th anniversary screening of horror classic Exchanging Beauty for the Ashes. The screening will be followed by a Q&A with the film's director Halvard Day.

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Name of Event: Colin Kristoffersen
Genre: Rock - Alternative Rock
Desired Date(s): April 11-12
Comments/Descriptions: Lead singer of The Breaks Colin Kristoffersen will be touring with a two night stop at the Westley Theater in support of his 4th solo album.

Wercas
Secretary

Founded: May 12, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Wercas » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:33 am

Nation Name: Wercas
Name of Event: Smiley, gas mask world tour
Type of Event: concert
Genre: punk,alternative rock.
Desired Date(s): march 8 2018
Comments: dispensers all around the stage are needed for the opening song.

Kuronami
Minister

Founded: Nov 04, 2016
Ex-Nation

Postby Kuronami » Sat Sep 30, 2017 3:21 pm

Nation Name: Kuronami
Name of Event: Royal Theater Company of Kuronami presents: Steel Roses
Type of Event: Musical Theater
Genre: Sci-fi, musical
Desired Date(s): October 31-November 7, 2018
Comments/Descriptions: A world of steam, steel and iron two young women discover a way to create a beautiful world.

Notes: Elaborate sets will need to be built, the Royal Theater Company has its own team of carpenters for this task but we welcome local help if desired by the theater.

Name of Event: Royal Ballet Troupe of Kuronami Presents: A Creeping Shade
Type of Event: Playllet
Genre: Dramatic Ballet
Desired Date(s): December 31-January 7, 2018
Comments/Descriptions: Set in a world of magic, Primrose's love for Calla is boundless but Calla's insecurities become prime target for the Sorceress Nightshade who turns poor Calla into her minion.

Notes: Playllet is a portmanteau of Play and Ballet, combining the art of dance and dramatic theater.
Once again sets will be constructed by our own carpentry teams with local help if desired by the theater. Her Majesty, Empress Elystadt will be in attendance the night of the 7th. As a lover and patron of the arts, Her Majesty hopes to make a donation to the theater.

Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:21 pm

A Letter from the Prior of Kingsbridge in Westwickport
This correspondence shall be recorded, and sealed therein, as accorded by
Her Majesty's Parliamentary Royal Household Communication Act, tabled in 1831, and amended in 1907

Yo, man,

My name's Samoa Taru-Smith, the Third of dat' name. You may call me The Most Reverend Lord, but I don't think that shall rhyme dawg. Get what I am sayin'?

Okay, okay, hear me out here. I am the twenty-fifth Prior of Kingsbridge, youngest adopted one of my old man, the twenty-fourth Prior Phillip, y' hear? I am talented; graduated with honours and distinction from da' University of Westwickport's School of Media, Communication Studies, and Performance Arts -- graduated four years past, and now ownin' muh' own alternate rap show. Boom.

How's that for accomplishment?

See, I am looking to introduce my performance, full egg-crackin', basket-weavin', dictator squirmin' talent abroad, for others to clap at! I may not be the best, but I shall always thrive to be the very best, and shall not rest, and that shall be muh' call. To showcase to em' all, gotta showcase to em' all. Okay, finally, time for seat down session. I am writin' this letter to yo' gold ass, and that's a compliment yo, cause' I wanna apply to perform at your amazing institution. I will fly there, crackin' diamond style, on muh religious plane, in around one week's time to possibly see yo' representative. Before then, though, here is the letter of application I must submit to yo' honourable golden ass:

Nation Name: Westwickport
    Name of Event: Prior of Kingsbridge Alternate Performance: Coloured or White, Gotta All Unite
    Type of Event: Talk Show
    Genre: Public Talk and Performance
    Desired Date(s): Monday, 30 October, 2017
    Comments/Descriptions: Lookin' to correspond' with yo' most honourable and dignified ass'. I love your institution yo.
Last edited by Westwickport on Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Wercas wrote:Nation Name: Wercas
Name of Event: Smiley, gas mask world tour
Type of Event: concert
Genre: punk,alternative rock.
Desired Date(s): march 8 2018
Comments: dispensers all around the stage are needed for the opening song.

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming performances of Smiley at the historic Westley Theater.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:23 pm

Kuronami wrote:Nation Name: Kuronami
Name of Event: Royal Theater Company of Kuronami presents: Steel Roses
Type of Event: Musical Theater
Genre: Sci-fi, musical
Desired Date(s): October 31-November 7, 2018
Comments/Descriptions: A world of steam, steel and iron two young women discover a way to create a beautiful world.

Notes: Elaborate sets will need to be built, the Royal Theater Company has its own team of carpenters for this task but we welcome local help if desired by the theater.

Name of Event: Royal Ballet Troupe of Kuronami Presents: A Creeping Shade
Type of Event: Playllet
Genre: Dramatic Ballet
Desired Date(s): December 31-January 7, 2018
Comments/Descriptions: Set in a world of magic, Primrose's love for Calla is boundless but Calla's insecurities become prime target for the Sorceress Nightshade who turns poor Calla into her minion.

Notes: Playllet is a portmanteau of Play and Ballet, combining the art of dance and dramatic theater.
Once again sets will be constructed by our own carpentry teams with local help if desired by the theater. Her Majesty, Empress Elystadt will be in attendance the night of the 7th. As a lover and patron of the arts, Her Majesty hopes to make a donation to the theater.

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming performances of Steel Roses at the historic Westley Theater. We will able to connect you with local carpenters if requested.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming performances of A Creeping Shade at the historic Westley Theater. We will able to connect you with local carpenters if requested. We will gladly welcome Her Majesty, Empress Elystadt and provide her with a private box for the night.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:21 pm

Westwickport wrote:
Her Majesty's Parliamentary Royal Household Communication Act, tabled in 1831, and amended in 1907

Yo, man,

My name's Samoa Taru-Smith, the Third of dat' name. You may call me The Most Reverend Lord, but I don't think that shall rhyme dawg. Get what I am sayin'?

Okay, okay, hear me out here. I am the twenty-fifth Prior of Kingsbridge, youngest adopted one of my old man, the twenty-fourth Prior Phillip, y' hear? I am talented; graduated with honours and distinction from da' University of Westwickport's School of Media, Communication Studies, and Performance Arts -- graduated four years past, and now ownin' muh' own alternate rap show. Boom.

How's that for accomplishment?

See, I am looking to introduce my performance, full egg-crackin', basket-weavin', dictator squirmin' talent abroad, for others to clap at! I may not be the best, but I shall always thrive to be the very best, and shall not rest, and that shall be muh' call. To showcase to em' all, gotta showcase to em' all. Okay, finally, time for seat down session. I am writin' this letter to yo' gold ass, and that's a compliment yo, cause' I wanna apply to perform at your amazing institution. I will fly there, crackin' diamond style, on muh religious plane, in around one week's time to possibly see yo' representative. Before then, though, here is the letter of application I must submit to yo' honourable golden ass:

Nation Name: Westwickport
    Name of Event: Prior of Kingsbridge Alternate Performance: Coloured or White, Gotta All Unite
    Type of Event: Talk Show
    Genre: Public Talk and Performance
    Desired Date(s): Monday, 30 October, 2017
    Comments/Descriptions: Lookin' to correspond' with yo' most honourable and dignified ass'. I love your institution yo.

Hello,

We would love to host your event, but unfortunately the date you have requested is already occupied. If you would like to request an open date, we will gladly host your event.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Westwickport
Envoy

Founded: Oct 17, 2009
Ex-Nation

Postby Westwickport » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:11 pm

Yo, man,

Sure sure man. If you will just recommend us any available date -- we gonna come there and perform; crankin' yankin' style. We gonna grab some of them fans, you got some of them money; it's a win win no homie?

Thank you so much for helpin' us with this real good, yo. We gonna recommend your august institution to our mates back home yo. Peace bruh. Churrrr.[/blocktext]
Green liberalism - Liberal feminism - An economy for all
Hi! My main nation is [ Yohannes ]. Nice to meet you!
God Defend New Zealand! - E Ihowā Atua!
This is my roleplayed nation when I want to have a wee bit of fun; sorry for the lazily written posts!

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:05 pm

Name of Event: Westley Theater Haunted Ghost Tour
Type of Event: Tour
Genre: Horror
Desired Date(s): October 19-29, 2018
Comments/Descriptions: After this year's popular Haunted Ghost Tours, Westley Theater has decided for the event to return next October.

Azadeshia
Diplomat

Founded: Aug 30, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Azadeshia » Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:32 pm

Nation Name: Azadeshia
Name of Event: Azillywood Blockbuster
Type of Event: Indian Dance Event
Genre: Indian Music and Songs
Desired Date(s): January 10th 2019
Comments/Descriptions: Azillywood is a flim industry in Azadeshia.Azillywood Blockbuster is like Bollywood dance show.Only indian music and songs are used, no remix.

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:11 pm

Azadeshia wrote:Nation Name: Azadeshia
Name of Event: Azillywood Blockbuster
Type of Event: Indian Dance Event
Genre: Indian Music and Songs
Desired Date(s): January 10th 2019
Comments/Descriptions: Azillywood is a flim industry in Azadeshia.Azillywood Blockbuster is like Bollywood dance show.Only indian music and songs are used, no remix.

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming Azillywood Blockbuster at the historic Westley Theater.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Bantuardhi
Lobbyist

Founded: Feb 17, 2017
Ex-Nation

Postby Bantuardhi » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:50 pm

Nation Name: Bantuardhi
Name of Event: Afrofuturistic Film Festival
Type of Event: Film Festival
Genre: Science Fiction
Desired Date(s): March 21 - 25, 2018
Comments/Descriptions: The Afrofuturistic Film Festival wishes to showcase the very best in Bantuardhi's science fiction films. Many screenings will feature Q&A's by the directors, creators and actors from the films.

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:57 pm

Bantuardhi wrote:Nation Name: Bantuardhi
Name of Event: Afrofuturistic Film Festival
Type of Event: Film Festival
Genre: Science Fiction
Desired Date(s): March 21 - 25, 2018
Comments/Descriptions: The Afrofuturistic Film Festival wishes to showcase the very best in Bantuardhi's science fiction films. Many screenings will feature Q&A's by the directors, creators and actors from the films.

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming Afrofuturistic Film Festival at the historic Westley Theater.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Kannap
Khan of Spam

Founded: May 07, 2012
Democratic Socialists

Postby Kannap » Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:24 pm

Nation Name: Kannap
Name of Event: First Time He Kissed a Boy
Type of Event: Theatrical play
Genre: LGBT; Romance
Desired Date(s): February 14th - February 24th
Comments/Descriptions: First Time He Kissed a Boy is a film that released in Kannap in November 2017, the theatrical play based on the script of the film was already in the works before the film was released. The play will hit the stage in Kannapolis in mid December. The play is adapted from the script of the movie by the same title and features mainly on the themes of LGBT relationships and romance. There are minor scenes throughout the story filled with comedy.
Luna Amore wrote:Please remember to attend the ritualistic burning of Kannap for heresy
T H E M O U N T A I N S A R E C A L L I N G A N D I M U S T G O
G A Y S I N C E 1 9 9 7
.::The List of National Sports::.
27 years old, gay demisexual, they/them agnostic, North Carolinian. Pumpkin Spice everything.
TET's resident red panda
Red Panda Network
Jill Stein 2024

Elykyellek
Diplomat

Civil Rights Lovefest

Postby Elykyellek » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:55 pm

Kannap wrote:Nation Name: Kannap
Name of Event: First Time He Kissed a Boy
Type of Event: Theatrical play
Genre: LGBT; Romance
Desired Date(s): February 14th - February 24th
Comments/Descriptions: First Time He Kissed a Boy is a film that released in Kannap in November 2017, the theatrical play based on the script of the film was already in the works before the film was released. The play will hit the stage in Kannapolis in mid December. The play is adapted from the script of the movie by the same title and features mainly on the themes of LGBT relationships and romance. There are minor scenes throughout the story filled with comedy.

Hello,

We have reviewed your application for your event and we are pleased to let you know that we have approved your request. We are very excited and are looking forward to the upcoming performances of First Time He Kissed a Boy at the historic Westley Theater.

Sincerely,

Mikaela Voll

Director
Yellekan Theater Society

Vykrotia
Envoy

Founded: Feb 20, 2016
Inoffensive Centrist Democracy

Postby Vykrotia » Sun Nov 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Nation Name: Vykrotia
Name of Event: Rolling Loud Music Festival
Type of Event: Music Festival
Genre: Rap
Desired Date(s): November 11th, 2018 through 17th (week-long)
Comments/Descriptions: Rolling Loud is the most popular rap-based music concert throughout whole world. Rolling Loud features many contemporary rap artists such as XXXTENTACION and Lil Pump and appeals mostly to the younger generation. Must be 16+ to attend.
Last edited by Vykrotia on Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NATION INFO
FOUNDED: DEC. 16, 2021
PRESIDENT: HENDRIK STARKE
GOVERNMENT: FEDERAL REPUBLIC
POPULATION: 49,708,493

VYKROTIAN FEDERATION
- FORTITUDO - POTESTAS - ORDINEM -
(vai-krow-sha)

A heavily-militarized European nation forged from countless conflict and a clarion call for true independence.
A federal republic under a hidden police state, the Vykrotian Federation aims to maintain its strength through power while enforcing order.

Current IC year: 2031 | NS stats are NOT used

PreviousNext

Advertisement

Remove ads

Return to Global Economics and Trade